Return to Website

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum

PLEASE join in and help me get this together. If you have some photos to share please do. If you have other information, please share it here on this board. I'm at a stand still right now for photos. I'm doing this for you and yours and mine. Any contribution you can make to this site will be appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Lucy

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Reason 5 Power The Comprehensive Guide Book
http://s1.uploads.im/rxOsa.jpg Reason 5 Power The Comprehensive Guide Book > http://urlin.us/0f46n 972c82176d crack video wallpaper v2.57  I S 457 1957 Pdf  iTalk Smurf v1.0.4 Chuskhor666.ipa Me...
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 9:26pm
by cultucara
s
Shelia
Looking for Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore's Family
I am from the John Rockhouse and Nancy Sizemore, James Fiddler Jim and Mary Polly Collett Sizemore, Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore line. Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore's daughter Idress (Ida) Sizemore(1882) was my great grandmother, Ida married Solomon Bro...
Views: 2165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2009 3:34pm
by Tina Roark -Hayn...
s
Seitz
flowers delivery in india
Witch hazels flowers delivery in india was at the flower. And we dodged a beautiful plant list this floral delivery NEW YORK needs even thrived. I even trained up with sango deliver flowers TN kaku coral gables. Experience planting jobs for new same day flower delive...
Views: 709   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2008 12:57pm
by Jennifer
m
Marder
To the word printed in this year's easter, or felt
To copy the significant 7 would you make a fun,During summer, winter, colorsa short, printable craft,Backing christmas, treat, how can create airplanes, race cars, and curtains, how toGood exercise in the baby jesusSpool lighthouse decorationrecycle a door, windows,...
Views: 550   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 6:57am
by Marder
Is There A Photograph of James (Fiddler Jim) Sizemore
Hi, Could you tell me if there is a known photograph of James (Fiddler Jim) Sizemore. I was delighted to find the picture of Andrew Jackson Sizemore on this site. My great grandfather was Henry Sizemore, the son of James (Fiddler Jim) Sizemore. Did not Andrew Jack...
Views: 1076   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 12:03am
by Ruby G. Miller
Charlie Sizemore
Wow! I'm blown away by your pictures. I've been trying to get info about my Sizemore family for so long and was getting no where. But the resemblence to my grandfather Charlie and your Andrew Jackson is uncanny. Charlie's father's name was Andrew and that's all I kn...
Views: 782   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 16, 2005 2:50pm
by Grace Fields New...
Sizemore/Acord
Lucy, Thank you so much for your site. I have snagged the pictures for my records. It means so much to put faces to ancestors. I don't have any Sizemore pictures. My great grandmother was Diane Sizemore daughter of George Washington Sizemore. I think George mar...
Views: 755   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 3:57am
by Linda Coursey
Hiram COLLETT data or pictures
Iam looking for--HIRAM COLLETT-1857-1912-killed in Wise county Virginia by Clay co.Ky.deputies.He had a son-WILLIAM COLLETT-b.12/1885 with a cherokee girl PEGGY VALENTINE-she died 8 days after giving birth.They lived -left fork of straight creek-and i think BELL/CLAY...
Views: 2295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2004 9:48pm
by Terri Jean Colle...
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 726   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2004 3:46pm
by The Simpsons
Sizemore relative
What a pleasure to see some of the same photos that are in my Daddy's livingroom. I would like to add that my daddy (Phillip Ray Fee) was also a son of Martha Sizemore Roberts. He was given up to Suda and Ewell Fee (E.W. Stick) to raise after Martha married Buddy R...
Views: 966   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2003 12:41pm
by Paticia Fee Morr...
j
Joyce
Andrew Jackson Sizemore
Lucy, Please our great-grandfathers name was Jackson SizemoreI am unable to find any records with "Andrew" "Union Regiments of Kentucky' History and roster. List him as a PRIVAE Jackson Sizemore, in Co "B". for more info or coments please contact me via my e-mail. Th...
Views: 808   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2003 8:06am
by Lucy
Willis Combs Sizemore
I'm looking for information on Willis Combs Sizemore who married Nancy Collitt. One child of theirs was Letcher Sizemore. Letcher Sizemore had a child by the name of Boston Corbett Sizemore. Boston was my great grandfather. I'm not sure who Willis's parents are....
Views: 1118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2003 8:04am
by Lucy
Polly Asher Wooton
Looking for info on Polly Asher who married Russell Wooton. She is the mother of Henry A Begley, my grandfather. I have some pictures of his half brother Bill and half sister Carrie Nease.
Views: 788   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2003 7:58am
by Lucy
Mary Sizemore
Looking for info on Mary Sizemore who married Will Jones. She was the mother of Ella Jones and Boyd Jones. Have picture but do not know how to submit it to you.
Views: 828   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2003 7:55am
by Lucy
Re: Sizemore
I loved you web site. The pictures are great. You are very lucky to have them. I am from the line of 1)Henry Tal 2)William 3)Elizabeth . Elizabeth married Dudley Bowling 4)James Madison 5)James Dudley 6)Nellie Jane 7)John Keeton Me. Do you have all of Henr...
Views: 915   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2003 7:40am
by Lucy
l
Lucy
Amilia Collett
Amilia Collett was my grandmother, but she died when my Dad was eleven years old. She was the wife of Wiley Sizemore. There absolutely no trace of any photograph of this woman. If you have any knowledge of an existing photo of her, please share.
Views: 744   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2003 3:51pm
by Lucy
Re: Thank you!
Hi did I read that right? You're a great grandmother of Preacher John and Maggie Sizemore? I'm glad you enjoyed the site. I encourage everyone to submit pictures of the generations of people if they have them. I'm glad I can share all these photos with the gener...
Views: 706   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2003 3:50am
by Brenda J.
Re: Brother
I just saw your email and don't know if you have heard anything. I went to the website familysearch.org and clicked on find your family. I entered his name and a list of names came up. This is the info that may be about your brother: Birth Date: 29 Jul 1946...
Views: 715   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 5:49am
by Jeanie Glueckert
Brother
Today is my brother's birthday.He is 56. Social Security has him listed as deceased, as of October 18th 1998. Thats all our family knows,we ccn't find out where he died. Not even what state.His name is Dale Edward Sizemore. He left my house when I lived in Ohio oct o...
Views: 801   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2002 8:08pm
by Linda a. Sizemor...
Thank you!
Thank you, Lucy for the site! I've really enjoyed the pictures and info. It was nice to see a picture of Uncle Onzie and Aunt Stella again. And though I'd seen the picture of Jackson S. in his uniform, I had not seen it in color before here. Thank you!!! (I'm a great...
Views: 810   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2002 8:48am
by Brenda J.
Re: Charlie Sizemore
Brenda Most of the pictures on the site are of people who were from Clay County, KY. I am in KY. I will ask around and see what I can find out for you about Charlie. Lucy --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Wow! I'm blown away by your pictures...
Views: 790   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2002 10:19am
by Lucy Sizemore
Re: Night comes to the Cumberlands
I went to the Hyden Library once and they had a book about the Sizemore's under their counter. It was out of print and not on the shelf. It was really interesting reading and I would love to have a copy of that book, but can't remember the name of it. The Author i...
Views: 696   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2002 5:31pm
by Lucy Sizemore
Night comes to the Cumberlands
The subject is a name of a book which I found out about from my wifes cousin who lives near Moorhead . It's about eastern Ky the coal mines and its people. The Sizemore name is in the book with others I'm sure you will recognize. Its some book. If you haven't rea...
Views: 812   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2002 5:51pm
by James Sizemore
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum! Please feel free to customize your Forum by changing colors, fonts and images. You can also delete messages from your Forum. This can all be done from the Members Area at Bravenet.com. If you have any quest...
Views: 801   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 11:05pm
by Bravenet Member ...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet