Return to Website

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum

PLEASE join in and help me get this together. If you have some photos to share please do. If you have other information, please share it here on this board. I'm at a stand still right now for photos. I'm doing this for you and yours and mine. Any contribution you can make to this site will be appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Lucy

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Brother

I just saw your email and don't know if you have heard anything. I went to the website familysearch.org and clicked on find your family. I entered his name and a list of names came up. This is the info that may be about your brother:

Birth Date: 29 Jul 1946

Death Date: 18 Oct 1998

Social Security Number: 406-60-9137

State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Kentucky

Actual Death Residence: Kentucky

I am not positive that it is him but alot of the information matches. I hope this helps you in your search.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Today is my brother's birthday.He is 56. Social Security has him listed as deceased, as of October 18th 1998. Thats all our family knows,we ccn't find out where he died. Not even what state.His name is Dale Edward Sizemore. He left my house when I lived in Ohio oct of 89,called my niece around christmas Of 89 I think,said he was in Jacksonville, FL. So if you can help please let me know. I really don't know a lot about searching the internet.

Sincerely

Linda Sizemore/Richards