Return to Website

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum

PLEASE join in and help me get this together. If you have some photos to share please do. If you have other information, please share it here on this board. I'm at a stand still right now for photos. I'm doing this for you and yours and mine. Any contribution you can make to this site will be appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Lucy

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Charlie Sizemore

Brenda

Most of the pictures on the site are of people who were from Clay County, KY. I am in KY. I will ask around and see what I can find out for you about Charlie.

Lucy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow! I'm blown away by your pictures. I've been trying to get info about my Sizemore family for so long and was getting no where. But the resemblence to my grandfather Charlie and your Andrew Jackson is uncanny. Charlie's father's name was Andrew and that's all I know about him except that he died when grandpa was very young. Grandpa was then raised by a family named Asher! Andrew Jackson my not be his father but must be a close relative. This cannot be coincidence. Charlie died in 1967. He was 65 yrs old. He was born in Clay County, KY about 1902. The youngest child and the only boy. There was no birth certificate - I had to write to his sister in Ohio to verify is birth for SS. I have seen a picture of Andrew with a handlebar mustache. I will try to get some pictures together to post for you. Please! If you have anything please let me know.