Return to Website

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum

PLEASE join in and help me get this together. If you have some photos to share please do. If you have other information, please share it here on this board. I'm at a stand still right now for photos. I'm doing this for you and yours and mine. Any contribution you can make to this site will be appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Lucy

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Sizemore

I loved you web site. The pictures are great. You are very lucky to have them. I am from the line of 1)Henry Tal 2)William 3)Elizabeth . Elizabeth married Dudley Bowling 4)James Madison 5)James Dudley 6)Nellie Jane 7)John Keeton Me.
Do you have all of Henry Tal's childrens names also do you know Henry Tal's wifes last name. Her name was Abigail. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT WEB SITE. Tammy

Re: Re: Sizemore

All the information I have is here on this site. I am trying to compile a list of personal websites like mine, rather than to have that great big vast jungle of ancestor search. On these little personal websites like mine you find tons of information you can't find anywhere else.

Good luck
Lucy