Return to Website

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum

PLEASE join in and help me get this together. If you have some photos to share please do. If you have other information, please share it here on this board. I'm at a stand still right now for photos. I'm doing this for you and yours and mine. Any contribution you can make to this site will be appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Lucy

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore's Family

I am from the John Rockhouse and Nancy Sizemore, James Fiddler Jim and Mary Polly Collett Sizemore, Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore line. Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore's daughter Idress (Ida) Sizemore(1882) was my great grandmother, Ida married Solomon Brock in 1907 in Leslie Co. KY. Ida's son Taylor Napier(1903) my grandfather, was born berfore her marriage to Solomon. I would like to find any family members of Henry and Malinda Sizemore. If anyone knows any information on this family line please contact me.
Thank You.
Shelia

Re: Looking for Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore's Family

Hi. My grandfather, John Sizemore, was the son of Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore. I recall from family history that he had three or four sisters. He was the only son. His sisters were Idress, Polly, Nancy, I think and maybe Martha. I did some family research several years ago but all my information has been stored away. My mother and father, Goldie Sizemore Roark and Will Roark, moved to Laurel County from Leslie County just before I was born so I did not live near or know any of my grandfather's family personally, except his sister Polly, who lived in Laurel County for a short time. I think one of his sisters lived near Corbin, KY.

Re: Re: Looking for Henry and Malinda Caldwell Sizemore's Family

Iam looking for information on my past family. Exspecially one of my aunts who treated me as one of own,I have good memories from uncle bobby and aunt ruby.please get in touch with me.