Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel is our KEY SIGN to our Departure...Especially the attack on Israel, which is escalating!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Snippets from Rapture Ready News, read the entire articles at:

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

Israel launches 180 airstrikes on Gaza overnight
As up to 75,000 Israeli reservists were mobilised for a possible ground invasion, war planes made overnight raids on a series of government buildings and security installations. As well as Mr Haniyeh's offices, they hit the Hamas interior ministry and the massive police headquarters in Gaza City, which sparked a huge blaze that engulfed nearby houses.

Over 60 rockets pound Southern Israel as sirens wail
Gazan terrorists fired volley after volley of rockets on Southern towns on Saturday, as red alert sirens wailed repeatedly to warn residents. According to Israel radio, over 60 rockets have fallen on the South on the fourth day of Operation Pillar of Defensive. The Iron Dome rocket defense system intercepted 15 of the rockets.

Iran Says The Muslim World Must Strike Back At Israel For Gaza Attacks
Islamic countries must close ranks and respond to Israel's deadly attacks on the Gaza Strip, Iran's Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi said on Saturday. "Putting an end to the Zionist (Israeli) regime's crimes is only possible through a united, revolutionary retaliation by the Muslim world," Vahidi said in remarks carried by the official IRNA news agency.

Iran ready to double uranium enrichment at Fordo - IAEA
Iran is ready to double the output at its underground uranium enrichment facility, the UN nuclear watchdog says. A leaked report by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said there were 2,784 centrifuges at Fordo, and that Iran could soon double the number operating from 700 to 1,400.

Israel hits Hamas government buildings, reservists mobilized
Israeli aircraft bombed Hamas government buildings in Gaza on Saturday, including the prime minister's office, after Israel's cabinet authorized the mobilization of up to 75,000 reservists, preparing for a possible ground invasion.

Thousands protest in Egypt against Israeli attacks on Gaza
Thousands of people protested in Egyptian cities on Friday against Israeli air strikes on Gaza and Egypt's president pledged to support the Palestinian enclave's population in the face of "blatant aggression". Western governments are watching Egypt's response to the Gaza conflagration for signs of a more assertive stance towards Israel since an Islamist came to power in the Arab world's most populous nation.

These are but a few, Texas Sue has posted many articles which I'll list next.

Watch closely what is transpiring in Israel, it's pointing to our "COME UP HITHER" SIREN SOUNDING IMMINENTLY!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

P.S. Before, I could read other posts, the rest of the posts...the two words the Lord gave were Israel "KEY SIGN"

Re: Israel is our KEY SIGN to our Departure...Especially the attack on Israel, which is escalating!

Syria Attacked Israel this past Monday, posted by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1246811&cmd=show

Re: Israel is our KEY SIGN to our Departure...Especially the attack on Israel, which is escalating!

Egypt To Hold Talks With Turkey, Qutar, Hamas Over Gaza
Posted by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1246814&cmd=show

Full Blown War or Major Birth Pang? Nov. 16, 2012

Posted by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1246818&cmd=show

Rockets Fired at Israel From EGYPT

Posted by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1246810&cmd=show

Prophecy Nutshell - What is happening in Israel?

Posted by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1246820&cmd=show

Jerusalem Hit by Rocket Fire 11-16-12

Posted by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1246712&cmd=show

"For your Discernment"

Imminient War! A Possible Word from the Lord

posted by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1246816&cmd=show

Israelis Prepare for War (Bible Prophecy Blog)
Posted by Kathy G.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1236869&cmd=show

Jerusalem surrounded by Armies
posted by John T.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1246750&cmd=show

Iron Dome intercepts 2 Fajr-5 missiles aimed at Tel Aviv

Latest update from Jerusalem post including videos

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=292318

MORE HEADLINES, SOME WITH VIDEOS

Two rockets land outside J'lem; two fired at TA

Arab world criticizes Operation Pillar of Defense

Abbas: Israel trying to undermine PA UN bid

Wife of jailed Jewish American Gross sues US gov't

IAEA: Iran ready to sharply increase nuclear work

Egypt PM's visit to Gaza fails to cease rockets

PM: We are going to continue hitting Hamas hard

Protests held worldwide against Gaza violence

http://www.jpost.com/

Email forwarded by Kathy G., from Jim Bramlett...in my email box

Signs in Israel

Dear friends:

Millions of people all over the world believe that we are in what the Bible calls "the last days," or the end of the "age of the Gentiles,." which will usher in the return of Messiah.

Unless you are spiritually blind and deaf, the signs are screaming at us.

The two foremost signs are (1) the rebirth of the nation of Israel in May, 1948 after almost 2,000 years according to many prophecies, and (2) Israel's recapturing of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem during the Miracle Six-Day War in June, 1967.

Scholars say that God's time line of history is revealed in Israel, and to know where we are on that time line, watch Israel, With that in mind, two things jump out at me today that tell me that something profound is going on in the spirit realm.
1. Right about the time of Obama's reelection, the Arabs began bombarding Israel with missiles from Gaza. The conflict has been escalating with many deaths. If Obama is really the antichrist, or his forerunner, as many claim, the demons must really be celebrating his soon revealing. This timing is not coincidental.
2. Missiles have been fired by Arabs into Jerusalem, the Holy City, itself. for the first time in over 30 years. This is truly an abomination that would make desolate the Holy Place, and pave the way for the antichrist.. This could also reveal war taking place in the heavenlies as spoken by the book of Revelation.
Keep your eyes upon Israel, pray for the Israelites, and get ready to meet Jesus! .

Jim

Strange that Kathy G. should forward me that email from Jim. Shortly beforehand, I had emailed Kathy & Susan, in reply to Kathy's other email in regards that this war happening in Israel may just die down and end up being another birth pang instead. My reply was that I didn't think so, that I thought it would escalate to a red alert, so that the A.C. can make his world wide appearance at long last.

I said, the only way it would die down, first come to red alert for all out world war, and Obama the Anti-Christ would intervene with making a peace treaty with Israel and many other nations for 7 years bringing in a false peace as we know. I believe we won't be here to witness it, because we'll be gone beforehand. Therefore, all of this means to the Bride, whom is watching, her departure can be any second now.

We may be celebrating U.S. Thanksgiving in Heaven, if not, I can see us being there before Christmas of this year, celebrating it with Jesus our Lord!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Think Jesus'll like us to sing some Christmas carols to Him this coming Christmas season, gathered around His throne?

Yes Kathy, I think it will put a big smile on His face!

Wouldn't you just love to look at Him, and watch His expressions!

I can almost hear Jesus laugh at my singing! But maybe it will sound good
if you join in Kathy

Maranatha!

Valerie

Prophecy Update on Israel

Red AlertSirens sounded in western Negev communities

By JPOST.COM STAFF

LAST UPDATED: 11/18/2012 07:17 Red alert warning sirens signaling rocket attacks sounded in the Sdot Negev and Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council areas on Sunday morning.

It was not immediately clear where the rockets fell. No injuries or damage were reported.

The sirens, which rang out just after 7a.m. on Sunday morning marked the first rocket activity since just after midnight.

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=292376

JPost.comBreaking News

IDF: Over 1,000 Gaza targets hits since operation began By JPOST.COM STAFF 11/18/2012 07:12 The IDF has struck more than 1,000 terror targets in the Gaza Strip since Operation Pillar of Defense began on Wednesday, the IDF Spokesman's Office stated on Sunday morning.

Air strikes and attacks from naval gunships continued overnight Saturday, with Israeli forces hitting dozens of targets.

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=292375

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes:+"

LATEST UPDATES

17:47 Barak: IDF is prepared to continue operation further

17:19 Ya'alon: IDF is preparing for wide ground offensive

16:5 5Meretz to host anti-war conference in Ashdod

16:18 Report: IAF strikes in Gaza kill 10 Palestinians16:17Rocket hits 8-story building in Ashdod; two lightly injured

For complete story updates visit Jerusalem Post, where it's all happening!

Valerie : Strange that Kathy G. should forward me that email from Jim. Shortly beforehand, I had emailed Kathy & Susan, in reply to Kathy's other email in regards that this war happening in Israel may just die down and end up being another birth pang instead. My reply was that I didn't think so, that I thought it would escalate to a red alert, so that the A.C. can make his world wide appearance at long last.

I TOOOOOOOOOOO was wondering if it would die DOWN....till Spring????

I was GOING to challenge the verse that says When Israel is surrounded by armies.
BECAUSE technically she is surrounded by rockets not an army????

It's just I want to go home so bad that " I am crossing the T's and dotting the I's So I wont't be disappointed" Anybody else doing the same thing?

Yes, I am, Mary. Especially now that this war is intensifying/or escalating to a full out war...with Egypt & Syria now also joining in. We also now suspect that Iran (Persia) is involved in a huge way--for they are a major arms supplier.

This may be THE war that is the prophesied in Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38, Zechariah 12, 13, 14; J.D. Faraq gives us his weekly M-E Prophecy Updates about.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Mary .
I think sometimes we think those thoughts because 1. We do wanna go home. 2. We seem things get intense at times then die down..in our waiting. But be encouraged sister. You won't be disappointed !!!

I personally can't see with dying down. The Muslim Brotherhood wasn't in power when Israel had issues with Gaza few years back . What more signs do we need? To me its like as if God made Israel the main focus of world events right now.

We are on the brink of Jacobs Trouble. Do not fear. Jesus is coming for you.

THANKS TAMMY AND JUSTIN !!! I needed those words of encouragement !

Apocalypse Now: Israel bombards Gaza for fifth straight day with nearly 1,000 airstrikes paving the way for imminent invasion

•Thousands of soldiers and hundreds of tanks and armoured vehicles are at muster points along the border
•Hamas prime minister's headquarters, police compound and huge network of smuggling tunnels were targeted

•Follows Hamas rocket strike aimed at Jerusalem
•Israeli military have targeted more than 800 sites since the operation began

•Egypt's president will today hold four-way talks with the Qatari emir, the prime minister of Turkey and Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal in Cairo to discuss to Gaza crisis
•Palestinian militants in Gaza fired four rockets at the Israeli port city of Ashdod while Israel used an Iron Dome missile interceptor battery in Tel Aviv after it again came under rocket fire from Gaza
•Israel says its Iron Dome system has intercepted nearly 250 rockets since Wednesday
•Yesterday, the White House defended Israel's right to defend itself and decide how to respond to the rocket fire
•David Cameron urged Israel to 'do everything possible' to end the crisis
•Shadow foreign secretary Douglas Alexander appealed to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to go to the region for last ditch talks to avert full-scale conflict
By Leon Watson
PUBLISHED: 10:44 GMT, 17 November 2012 | UPDATED: 13:12 GMT, 18 November 2012

Comments (282) Share
Israeli warplanes have struck Gaza militants for a fifth straight day as its military prepared for a possible ground invasion, though Egypt saw 'some indications' of a truce ahead.

Forty-seven Palestinians, about half of them civilians, including 12 children, have been killed in Israel's raids, Palestinian officials said. More than 500 rockets fired from Gaza have hit Israel, killing three people and injuring dozens.

Israel unleashed its massive air campaign on Wednesday, killing a leading militant of the Hamas Islamist group that controls Gaza and rejects Israel's existence, with the declared goal of deterring gunmen in the coastal enclave from launching rockets that have plagued its southern communities for years.

Scroll down for video and Pictures at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2234343/Apocalypse-Now-Israel-bombards-Gaza-fifth-straight-day-nearly-1-000-airstrikes-paving-way-imminent-invasion.html

*Israel is prepared to significantly escalate its military operation
against Palestinian militants in Gaza, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
says.*

From Josh Levs and Sara Sidner, CNN
updated 10:10 AM EST, Sun November 18, 2012

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

NEW: French foreign minister: "War can be avoided"
NEW: 57 Palestinians killed, Palestinian official says; does not
say how many militants
NEW: Arab League delegation plans one-day visit to Gaza for Monday
NEW: Rocket hits a car in Israeli city of Ofakim, injuries
reported, Israel says

Near the Israel-Gaza border (CNN) -- Israel is prepared to significantly
escalate its military operation against Palestinian militants in Gaza,
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday.

The comments come on the heels of reports that the Israel Defense Forces
have widened the scope of their effort to stop rocket attacks from Gaza,
targeting Palestinian media organizations, government buildings and the
homes of Hamas officials in Gaza.

"We are exacting a heavy price from Hamas and the (other) terrorist
organizations, and IDF is prepared for a significant expansion of its
operations," Netanyahu told reporters shortly before the start of a
weekly Cabinet meeting in Jerusalem.

Saeb Erakat, a member of the executive committee of the Palestine
Liberation Organization, told CNN that Netanyahu should learn "a lesson"
that "there will be never be a security without peace."

Netanyahu is "waging a campaign of attacks and bombardment and military
attacks against Gaza," and may launch a land invasion, Erakat said. "He
wants to kill 1000, 1500, 2000 Palestinians. Where would this put us?"

Erakat -- part of the Fatah faction in the West Bank -- added: "We have
one aim now: to ensure we stop the attacks against Gaza, to ensure to
sustain the calm, mutual comprehensive calm. That's all what we want."

The United States and several European countries have put the brunt of
the blame for the current crisis on Hamas, saying Israel has a right to
protect itself. Arab and Muslim nations, meanwhile, have accused Israel
of being the aggressor.

Rocket attacks into Israel were the "precipitating event" for the
fighting under way now, U.S. President Barack Obama said during a stop
in Thailand Sunday. "We are actively working with all the parties in the
region to see if we can end those missiles being fired without further
escalation of violence in the region."

Over the last four days, militants in Gaza have fired 846 rockets at
Israel -- 302 of which were intercepted by Israe's Iron Dome defense
system, according to the IDF. Nearly 100 rockets fired from Gaza over
the same time frame crashed back into the strip.

"Hamas fires from civilian areas and hits its own people," the IDF said
in a Twitter post Sunday.

U.S. fears Israel-Hamas conflict escalates to ground invasion

Over the weekend, Netanyahu said he spoke with a number of leaders,
including Obama.

"In my talks with leaders, I emphasize the effort Israel is making to
avoid hitting civilians, and this at a time when Hamas and other
terrorist organizations are making every effort to hit civilian targets
in Israel," the prime minister said.

French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, in Jerusalem Sunday meeting with
Netanyahu, tweeted a simple message: "War can be avoided. War must be
avoided." The ministry said he was hoping to "work out a cease-fire with
all parties involved."

An Arab League delegation plans to visit Gaza on Tuesday, a spokesman said.

Since Israel launched its offensive on Wednesday against what it says
are "terrorist sites" in response to persistent rocket attacks that have
plagued portion of southern Israel for months, 57 Palestinians have been
killed, according to a spokesman for the ministry of health in Gaza.
They include 15 children, seven women, and five elderly people, the
spokesman said. More than 560 people were injured, he said.

The spokesman did not say how many militants have been killed.

A Palestinian girl and a man were killed Sunday in an airstrike that
targeted the town of al-Shati in western Gaza, Hamas-run al-Aqsa TV
reported.

Six Palestinian journalists were injured Sunday when Israeli warplanes
targeted two buildings that housed Palestinian and Hamas news
organizations as well as a handful of international news outlets,
according to Palestinian government and media reports. The IDF released
a video along with a message saying it showed the "surgical" targeting
of Hamas communication operations on the roof of a media building in
Gaza, and that only the antenna atop the building was struck.

"If Hamas commanders in Gaza can communicate with each other, then they
can attack us," the IDF said in one of its several Twitter posts on the
issue. "This is the capability that we targeted ... We did not target
any other floors." The IDF also urged reporters to "stay away from Hamas
positions and operatives."

Nour Odeh, a Palestinian government spokeswoman in the West Bank, said
the attack on the two buildings "is an assault on the freedom of the
press and an attempt to prohibit journalists from conveying to the
outside world what is exactly happening in the Gaza strip and the extent
to which Israel is violating international law and international
humanitarian law in this besieged part of the occupied Palestinian
territory."

In Israel, rocket attacks from Gaza in recent days have killed at least
three people and wounded 68, including a number of soldiers along the
Israel-Gaza border, the Israel Defense Forces said.

"A short while ago, a rocket fired from Gaza hit the Israeli town of
Ofakim, directly hitting a car," the IDF said Sunday on Twitter, adding
that there were reports of injuries.

One woman in the Israeli city of Ashkelon was in her home when a rocket
hit her carport.

As clean-up crews worked to remove debris from around the house, another
air siren sounded.

While many Israelis who have lived under rocket attacks from Gaza for
years developed a routine for running to take cover, the latest violence
is paralyzing.

A marina in Ashkelon, which is usually busy with people enjoying the
outdoors, has largely emptied out as families keep their children indoors.

Leaders across the world have called on Israeli and Palestinian
governing bodies to show restraint, fearing at a minimum a possible
repeat of Israel's 2008 invasion that left at least 1,400 people dead.

Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy, said discussions were underway about
how to bring about a cease-fire.

"But there are no guarantees at the moment," Morsy said Saturday in
Cairo, where he met with Hamas officials and other Arab diplomats.

Morsy did not go into details of the effort, though an Egyptian military
official told CNN the nation's intelligence chief, Mohammed Shehata, was
spearheading talks with Hamas and Israel.

Shehata contacted Israel and requested it "calm down" the situation,
said the military official, a general, who spoke on condition of
anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject matter.

It is not known what, if anything, Israel said in response to the request.

Hamas, however, put conditions on cease-fire talks. Israel must cease
its attacks and lift its blockade of Gaza in exchange "for stopping the
rockets" targeting Israeli cities, according to a report by the
Palestinian Information Center, a Hamas-run media outlet.

Israel is unlikely to consider such a request as it sees the blockade as
vital to its national security.

Palestinian lawmaker Mustafa Barghouti told CNN Sunday that, "We are
very worried about three things: the Israeli preparation for a big
ground operation, second that Israel is bombarding journalists and
trying to silence the media from reporting what is happening in Gaza,
and third the Israeli attacks on the West Bank against non-violent
protesters."

The Israeli government has called up 75,000 reservists, while it
simultaneously deployed 30,000 troops to the Gaza border, the IDF said.

CNN's Sara Sidner reported from Gaza City; CNN's Fred Pleitgen reported
from southern Israel; and CNN's Josh Levs from Atlanta. CNN's Chelsea J.
Carter, Kindah Shair, Amir Ahmed, Jessica Yellin, Ben Wedeman and
Mohamed Fadel Fahmy contributed to this report.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/18/world/meast/gaza-israel-strike/index.html

LATEST UPDATES
09:15 At least 10 Palestinian civilians killed overnight

08:52 IDF: 848 rockets fired from Gaza, 302 intercepted

08:23Israel adjusts civil air routes over Gaza rocket threat

07:16IDF hits 80 targets in Gaza overnight

06:26Gaza renews rocket fire at southern Israel

http://jpost.com

LATEST UPDATES

02:45 CNN: US ships sent to Mediterranean in case of evacuation

01:59 Red alert sirens sounded in communities across South

01:48 Report: IAF strikes National Islamic Bank in Gaza

01:17 Russia accuses US of blocking UN action on Gaza conflict

00:31 Four rockets from Gaza land in Ofakim area; none hurt

IAF strikes Gaza, Israel wakes up to Code Red alert By YAAKOV LAPPIN, JPOST.COM STAFF 11/21/2012 02:47 Rocket fire kills soldier, civilian; IAF strikes kill 31 Gazans.

Violence continued overnight Tuesday and early Wednesday morning as the IDF Spokesperson's Office confirmed airstrikes and naval attacks took place during the night Tuesday, hitting around 100 targets throughout the Gaza Strip.

Overall, more than 100 terror sites were targeted, of which approximately 50 were underground rocket launchers, the IDF stated.

A senior Hamas operative responsible for aerial defense operations was targeted, as well as several other terrorist squads, according to IDF Spokespersons.

Targets included smuggling tunnels, military communication centers, a police compound, rocket launching sites, three weapons depots and a weapons manufacturing site.

The IAF also targeted the Ministry of Internal Security in Gaza, which the IDF stated served as one of Hamas's main command and control centers.

Meanwhile, Israel awoke to the Code Red siren in many southern communities. Two rockets fired from Gaza were intercepted by the Iron Dome system over Ashdod. No injuries or damage were reported.

According to the IDF, 162 rockets fell on Israel in the past 24 hours, will over 800 hitting Israel in the past week.

Rockets fired from Gaza

On Tuesday, terrorists in Gaza fired intense rocket salvos at Israeli city centers, trying to overwhelm the Iron Dome rocket shield, and striking a number a buildings.

A mortar attack on the Eshkol region claimed the life of 18-year-old soldier Yosef Partuk, from Emanuel. The IDF posthumously promoted him to the rank of corporal.

The shell also wounded six soldiers.

A Hamas rocket killed Alayaan Salem al-Nabari, a 29-year-old Beduin man from the Rahat area.

Direct rocket strikes in Rishon Lezion and Ashdod wounded several civilians.

Magen David Adom spokesman Zaki Heller said MDA paramedics on Tuesday treated 112 Israelis, including three who were wounded by shrapnel – one seriously and two lightly – and 27 who sustained injuries while running for safe rooms.

MDA also treated 82 people who suffered from shock. Since the start of the operation, five Israelis have died, including three civilians killed last week.

According to National Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld, Gazans fired 170 rockets into Israel on Tuesday.

Of those, the Iron Dome intercepted 53. Every major city in the South was hit, Rosenfeld added, including five separate strikes on Beersheba alone.

A rocket was also fired at Jerusalem, triggering air raid sirens. It hit near Bethlehem.

Earlier, shelling moderately wounded an IDF reservist near Gaza.

More than 140 rockets pounded southern Israel throughout the day. A grocery in Ashdod was destroyed by a rocket that sent shrapnel flying, wounding seven people.

A home in Ashkelon also sustained a direct hit, sustaining widespread damage.

Waves of rockets targeted Beersheba, sending residents to bomb shelters repeatedly.

The Iron Dome shot down more than 50 incoming projectiles over cities. The five batteries have intercepted some 400 rockets since the IDF operation to stop Palestinian rocket fire began last Wednesday.

IAF strikes in the Gaza Strip

Meanwhile, in the Gaza Strip, the Israel Air Force struck dozens of rocket launchers, attack tunnels and terrorists in their vehicles. In the late hours of Tuesday night, the IAF struck 25 targets in Gaza.

Reuters quoted medical officials in Gaza as saying 31 Palestinians were killed on Tuesday. Gaza medical officials say 138 people have died in Israeli strikes overall, mostly civilians, including 34 children.

Reports stated one strike on Tuesday night hit an eight-storey media building housing the AFP's Gaza office. The IDF confirmed a pinpoint strike in the Rimal neighborhood of Gaza City.

Earlier on Tuesday, two cameramen working for al-Aqsa TV and an educational programming director for the al-Quds channel, both affiliated with Gaza's Hamas government, were killed by IAF strikes on their cars on Tuesday.

The cameramen were killed in their car not far from the main Shifa hospital in Gaza city. The al-Quds program director was killed in his car in the central Gaza Strip.

Their deaths have sparked outrage among Gaza's press corps and also from Hamas, which accused Israel of trying to suppress coverage of Israeli attacks in the coastal enclave.

A tower block housing many of Gaza's local and international media offices has twice been bombed by Israeli planes in recent days, in attacks Israel said targeted the communications infrastructure and personnel of militant groups.

Fifty percent of Tuesday’s air strikes targeted rocket launchers as they were firing projectiles. Three percent were directed at command and control centers, while 22% hit other rocket launchers, many hidden underground.

Twelve percent of the IAF strikes were aimed at disrupting launches, and 4% targeted weapons production sites. Eight percent of the strikes targeted terror tunnels, and 1% hit official Hamas regime buildings.

Since the start of Operation Pillar of Defense (in Hebrew, Pillar of Cloud), the air force has hit 1,450 terrorist targets.

An air strike killed Islamic Jihad member Yuni Shaluf, who was responsible for firing rockets on Eilat earlier this year. The IAF also struck the home of Azi Abudma, a regional Hamas commander.

The air force bombed dozens of Palestinian terrorist cells during the day that were in the process of setting up rocket launchers to fire at Israel.

Jets targeted underground rocket launchers as well.

A total of 30 rocket launchers and 40 attack tunnels – dug to infiltrate Israel and kidnap soldiers – were destroyed.

IDF tanks and artillery fired on targets as well. In the evening, the navy fired on Hamas targets along the Gaza coast.

The IAF also bombed a terror cell that had set up a position on the Gaza border and was about to fire an anti-tank missile at a kibbutz.

Earlier, the IDF dropped leaflets on the northern and eastern Gaza Strip instructing civilians to leave for central Gaza at once.

“For your safety, you are requested to evacuate your homes immediately and head toward central Gaza City via the following roads,” one leaflet said, going on to outline routes for civilians.

On Tuesday morning, a Palestinian rocket demolished a home in Beersheba.

The family living there survived by taking cover in the safe room.

“We heard an earth-shattering blast, and then the electricity went. We could feel the heat from the rocket,” a girl who survived the attack told Channel 10.

“We want to live here in our country. It is my only home,” she said. “We trust the IDF to continue [with the Gaza operation], so that we can live without constant fear from the next siren.”

Before that, the IAF struck the Salafi Jihadi Army of Islam group in southern Gaza, striking two vehicles carrying the organization’s leadership. The Army of Islam took part in the crossborder kidnapping of IDF tank gunner Gilad Schalit in June 2006.

Ben Hartman and Reuters contributed to this report.
http://www.jpost.com

Rockets explode in Israel despite truce By YAAKOV LAPPIN, JPOST.COM STAFF LAST UPDATED: 11/21/2012 23:36 Some 20 rockets hit South since cease-fire; IDF: Gazans fire total of 1506 rockets into Israel, Iron Dome system intercepts 421.

The IDF implemented cease-fire orders on Wednesday night following a week-long operation during which it struck heavy blows on Hamas and Islamic Jihad, but warned that it would respond immediately if civilians or military forces continued to come under attack.

Rocket fire critically wounded a reserve soldier in the South earlier on Wednesday. His condition was said to be life threatening.

In the hours leading up the cease-fire, the Palestinians in Gaza continued to fire rockets at Israel as the air force responded by launching strikes on terrorist operatives in the Strip.

More than 20 Palestinian rockets hit Israel after the 9 p.m. truce deadline. The rockets struck in open areas, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said. One rocket is believed to have been intercepted.

The IDF has received a cease-fire order. Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz is sending the [new] orders to the Southern Command. We remain on standby,” IDF Spokesman Brig.-Gen. Yoav Mordechai said.

Mordechai added that the IDF would hold its fire “unless there is fire against civilians or our forces, in which case we will respond.”

The IDF is currently examining the implementation of a gradual release of the thousands of reservists called up during the operation Southern cities were once again subject to heavy rocket blows on Wednesday, with Beersheba, Ashdod, Be’er Tuviya, and rural districts near Gaza all coming under sustained attack. Some 80 rockets were fired into Israel on Wednesday, bringing the total since the start of the operation on November 14 to 1,506. A number of homes sustained direct strikes in the attacks.

Four soldiers were lightly wounded by a rocket in the Eshkol region and airlifted to Soroka University Medical Center in Beersheba.

Since the beginning of the operation, most of the rockets, 875, exploded in open territory, while 58 hit built-up areas.

The Iron Dome system intercepted 84 percent – 421 – of the rockets headed for city centers.

Hamas lost its military commander, Ahmed Jabari, 30 field commanders and most of its long-range strategic rockets in the operation, as well as thousands of medium-range rockets and launchers.

“We targeted their weapons production and development, with a focus on their drone project,” Mordechai said.

He expressed his condolences to the families of five Israelis killed by Palestinian rocket fire, and sent get-well wishes to the 240 wounded people.

The IDF believes that the test of Israeli deterrence will be measured in the coming weeks, rather than hours or days.

The IAF hit about 1,500 targets across Gaza throughout the operation, destroying 140 smuggling tunnels, 60 bomb tunnels and dozens of Hamas command and control centers.

Top terrorists killed include Habas Masmah, a senior Hamas police figure, Khaled Sha’ar, a senior Hamas anti-tank missile operator, and Ramaz Harb, the Islamic Jihad spokesman in Gaza City.

On Wednesday night, an explosion was heard in the Azuz area on the border with Egypt. IDF soldiers were scanning the area.

On Wednesday, the IAF hit more than 120 targets, and a terrorist was killed by fire from a navy vessel off the Gaza coast.

The Israel Air Force struck some 100 terrorist attacks overnight Wednesday, including a floor in a Gaza media building that Hamas used as its intelligence headquarters.

A central Hamas command center, a police station, and a hideout for senior terrorists in southern Gaza were all hit in the air strikes.

A Hamas aerial defense operation was targeted in an air strike, as was a terrorist seen firing a long-range rocket at Jerusalem on Tuesday. The navy struck several rocket launching areas, a Hamas position, and a building used to coordinate Hamas activities.

The IAF continued to hit underground rocket launchers on Wednesday, and struck tunnels used to transfer fuel to Gaza, which is then used for Hamas terrorist activities.

http://j.post.com

Rockets explode in Israel despite truce By YAAKOV LAPPIN, JPOST.COM STAFF LAST UPDATED: 11/21/2012 23:36 Some 20 rockets hit South since cease-fire; IDF: Gazans fire total of 1506 rockets into Israel, Iron Dome system intercepts 421.

The IDF implemented cease-fire orders on Wednesday night following a week-long operation during which it struck heavy blows on Hamas and Islamic Jihad, but warned that it would respond immediately if civilians or military forces continued to come under attack.

Rocket fire critically wounded a reserve soldier in the South earlier on Wednesday. His condition was said to be life threatening.

In the hours leading up the cease-fire, the Palestinians in Gaza continued to fire rockets at Israel as the air force responded by launching strikes on terrorist operatives in the Strip.

More than 20 Palestinian rockets hit Israel after the 9 p.m. truce deadline. The rockets struck in open areas, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said. One rocket is believed to have been intercepted.

The IDF has received a cease-fire order. Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz is sending the [new] orders to the Southern Command. We remain on standby,” IDF Spokesman Brig.-Gen. Yoav Mordechai said.

Mordechai added that the IDF would hold its fire “unless there is fire against civilians or our forces, in which case we will respond.”

The IDF is currently examining the implementation of a gradual release of the thousands of reservists called up during the operation Southern cities were once again subject to heavy rocket blows on Wednesday, with Beersheba, Ashdod, Be’er Tuviya, and rural districts near Gaza all coming under sustained attack. Some 80 rockets were fired into Israel on Wednesday, bringing the total since the start of the operation on November 14 to 1,506. A number of homes sustained direct strikes in the attacks.

Four soldiers were lightly wounded by a rocket in the Eshkol region and airlifted to Soroka University Medical Center in Beersheba.

Since the beginning of the operation, most of the rockets, 875, exploded in open territory, while 58 hit built-up areas.

The Iron Dome system intercepted 84 percent – 421 – of the rockets headed for city centers.

Hamas lost its military commander, Ahmed Jabari, 30 field commanders and most of its long-range strategic rockets in the operation, as well as thousands of medium-range rockets and launchers.

“We targeted their weapons production and development, with a focus on their drone project,” Mordechai said.

He expressed his condolences to the families of five Israelis killed by Palestinian rocket fire, and sent get-well wishes to the 240 wounded people.

The IDF believes that the test of Israeli deterrence will be measured in the coming weeks, rather than hours or days.

The IAF hit about 1,500 targets across Gaza throughout the operation, destroying 140 smuggling tunnels, 60 bomb tunnels and dozens of Hamas command and control centers.

Top terrorists killed include Habas Masmah, a senior Hamas police figure, Khaled Sha’ar, a senior Hamas anti-tank missile operator, and Ramaz Harb, the Islamic Jihad spokesman in Gaza City.

On Wednesday night, an explosion was heard in the Azuz area on the border with Egypt. IDF soldiers were scanning the area.

On Wednesday, the IAF hit more than 120 targets, and a terrorist was killed by fire from a navy vessel off the Gaza coast.

The Israel Air Force struck some 100 terrorist attacks overnight Wednesday, including a floor in a Gaza media building that Hamas used as its intelligence headquarters.

A central Hamas command center, a police station, and a hideout for senior terrorists in southern Gaza were all hit in the air strikes.

A Hamas aerial defense operation was targeted in an air strike, as was a terrorist seen firing a long-range rocket at Jerusalem on Tuesday. The navy struck several rocket launching areas, a Hamas position, and a building used to coordinate Hamas activities.

The IAF continued to hit underground rocket launchers on Wednesday, and struck tunnels used to transfer fuel to Gaza, which is then used for Hamas terrorist activities.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=292914]

I wonder how long it will be, now, until Israel resumes its attack.

Well Kathy, if Hamas gets their way, it won't be very long at all!

Mofaz: Hamas won upper hand, truce a mistake By LAHAV HARKOV 11/21/2012 22:41 Right wing politicians slam truce, Left commends PM.

Politicians to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s Right and Left spoke out against Wednesday night’s cease-fire, with only Labor, Meretz and others on the Left supporting it.

“The goals of his operation were not reached, and the next round is only a matter of time,” Kadima chairman Shaul Mofaz said. “We should not have stopped at this stage. Hamas got stronger and we did not gain deterrence.”

Mofaz referred to his experience as an IDF chief of staff and leading Operation Defensive Shield in 2002, saying it is possible to defeat terrorism.

“The army knows how to do its work, and we could have won this time. A cease-fire at this point is a mistake; this is not how a war against terror ends. Hamas has the upper hand,” he stated.

Kadima MK Ronit Tirosh accused Netanyahu of cynically using the residents of the South and making the equation “the higher the number of victims, the higher the number of Knesset seats.”

Yesh Atid leader Yair Lapid criticized Netanyahu for “failing to achieve the goals” that the government had set for itself in the cease-fire announcement.

“While the IDF showed impressive capabilities and the Israeli home front displayed strength, the government showed weakness and hesitation in reaching its objectives and promising quiet to the residents of Israel,” Lapid said.

He added that Netanyahu had said he would not speak with Hamas, but then changed direction and negotiated with them. Lapid also called for the immediate compensation of those living in the South who suffered from rocket attacks.

Newly elected Habayit Hayehudi leader Naftali Bennett vowed to return to the fight against Hamas.

“Despite the heavy disappointment of tens of thousands of reservists and millions of residents that sat in shelters, we will beat Hamas and remove the threat of missiles,” Bennett said. “If it doesn’t happen now, it will happen in the coming months.”

National Union MKs Michael Ben-Ari and Arieh Eldad, who will run in the next election as the leaders of the newly created Strong Israel party, called the cease-fire a “white flag and a surrender to terror.”

“Instead of letting the IDF smash [Hamas], the government left this operation with its tail between its legs and having not reaching any of its objectives,” they stated. “Even the Right thinks Netanyahu must go home.”

Baruch Marzel, Hebron activist and the third candidate on Strong Israel’s Knesset list, said on Wednesday that he led dozens of people in a demonstration against the cease-fire in Kiryat Malachi.

National Union leader-elect Uri Ariel called Netanyahu’s press conference with Defense Minister Ehud Barak and Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman “a sad performance meant to give an excuse for the embarrassing surrender.”

“Residents of Israel feel they have been betrayed, and they know they will painfully pay for the government’s hesitation,” Ariel said.

As Hamas continued launching rockets into Israel after the cease-fire began at 9 p.m., MK Danny Danon (Likud) said that if the terrorist group even throws a rock into Israel, there must be “a disproportionate reaction that will wipe out Hamas, its command, its soldiers and its missiles, even if the whole world is against us.”

Danon called to cut off electricity to Gaza every time a missile is launched toward Israel.

Labor leader Shelly Yacimovich said the cease-fire must be given a chance, expressing hope that the objectives presented at the beginning of the operation – stopping rocket fire at the South, bringing back deterrence and harming Hamas – were achieved.

Yacimovich also pointed to the important role the US played as a mediator, and that Egypt proved to be a necessary partner in regional stability.

“This operation proved how strong our society is, and the economic security of citizens and entire towns is necessary for our power in matters of defense,” she added. “Now we must roll up our sleeves and do what it takes to fix Israeli society.”

Meretz chairwoman Zehava Gal-On commended Netanyahu for his judgment in not getting “dragged by reckless criticism by coalition and opposition members pushing for the government to continue military action.”

“For the price of NIS 3 billion, the government adopted what I suggested on the first day as a solution to the escalation: international mediation to stop the fighting,” she added.

Similarly, MK Ahmed Tibi (United Arab List-Ta’al) said that the cease-fire could have been reached before going to “the war for the ballot box,” calling the military operation “unnecessary and foolhardy.”

Yonah Jeremy Bob contributed to this report.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=292973

CEASE-FIRE IN GAZA

PM: We're ready to take a harsher stance if truce fails

PM: Israel is giving the cease-fire with Hamas a chance; Barak: Truce is not an agreement but a set of understandings between Israel and Egypt, Hamas and Egypt; IDF official: Hamas will be shocked by level of damage in Gaza.

LATEST UPDATES

13:41Gilad: Israel did not give up the freedom to defend itself13:

21Netanyahu: We are ready to act if cease-fire is not honored

12:56Steinitz: Gaza operation's goal to restore deterrence met

12:16PM appoints team to handle recovery from Gaza operation

10:20IDF says rocket sirens in the South were false alarms

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Would failed cease-fire push Israel to topple Hamas?

By YAAKOV LAPPIN 11/22/2012

02:39 Analysis:

Operation Pillar of Defense was a message to Hamas, that it must choose between acting on its depraved ideology, or holding on to power.

The attempt at a cease-fire now under way is, in many ways, an experiment to see whether ideology can be trumped by deterrence. If the cease-fire does not hold, that would mean that Hamas cannot be deterred, or that it cannot control the other terror factions in Gaza, leaving open for Israel only the option of toppling the Hamas regime.

Since sweeping to power in a violent coup in 2007 in Gaza and ejecting Fatah, Hamas has clung tight to its fanatical ideology, cultivating a mass culture of jihad and death, and arming itself with thousands of Iranian long-range and medium-range rockets and other deadly weapons.

An indication of the indoctrination under way in Gaza can be found in a broadcast on Hamas’s Al-Aksa TV, which, in response to the Tel Aviv bus bombing, declared, “God willing, we will soon see body bags. The residents of Gaza are bowing down to Allah for this offering.”

While converting Gaza into a rocket-launching base, Hamas has gradually also entrenched itself as a regime, with all the trappings of a sovereign entity, including a domestic security force and government structures. It has attempted to strike a delicate balance between keeping its newfound power and maintaining its old terrorist ways.

At times, it targeted hundreds of thousands of Israelis with indiscriminate rocket attacks while at other times, Hamas made some attempts to reign in the other terror factions in Gaza, primarily Islamic Jihad, which receives its orders and weapons directly from Tehran, and smaller al-Qaida affiliated
groups.

All of these radical violent factions have mushroomed in Hamas-run Gaza, as the enclave became a hornet’s nest of jihadi terrorism.

In recent months, Hamas, encouraged by the rise of its parent movement, the Muslim Brotherhood, in Egypt, had again taken the lead in launching rockets and deadly unprovoked cross-border raids on IDF patrols.

Operation Pillar of Defense was a message to Hamas, that it must choose between acting on its depraved ideology, or holding on to power. After more than 1,500 air strikes, 30 killings of senior Hamas operatives, and the loss of a major chunk of its rocket arsenal and command centers, Israel took the decision to stand back and see if the message has sunk in.

Senior IDF officials say Hamas has been shocked by the pounding it received, despite the public messages it is sending.

They believe the cease-fire has a decent chance of holding, but are far from convinced that this is the only outcome of the operation.

It is safe to assume that contingencies are in place in case the rockets start flying again. One of those contingencies must involve an extensive ground offensive into Gaza for the purpose of toppling the regime, a measure that would reverberate across the entire region.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=292994

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

......1 killed, 9 wounded in Israeli gunfire near Gaza
By KARIN LAUB | Associated Press – 21 hrs ago..

http://news.yahoo.com/1-killed-9-wounded-israeli-gunfire-near-gaza-101350532.html

Saturday, November 24, 2012 4:34 PM

Is Iran trying to re-arm Hamas?

Dear _______,

I ask that you urgently pray for the peace of Jerusalem today. I have received news that a report is being circulated that a freighter from Iran is en route from Bandar Abbas to Gaza with a payload of 220 short-range and 50 long-range Fajar-5 missiles. The improved Fajar-5 projectiles have a greater impact with their 220-kilo warhead than do ones currently employed by Hamas.

The cargo on the freighter would replace the dwindling stockpile of missiles fired into Israel since November 10. To cover its tracks, the ship has changed names and ownership several times since its launch. She departed Bandar Abbas as the Vali-e-Asr under the flag of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines. On the South Pacific Island of Tuvalu, her name was changed to the Cargo Star and hosted a Tuvalu flag.

According to sources, four Sudanese cargo ships departed the Port of Sudan recently for an assignation with the Cargo Star. The missiles would then be transferred to the other vessels at sea. It is believed that the ships will either put into port in Sudan or rendezvous with a fleet of Egyptian fishing boats. From there, the arms would be transported to Egypt, and then to Gaza by way of the tunnel system between the two countries. This would greatly increase Hamas’ ability to strike at Israel.

There is no question that Israel is at war. The Jerusalem Prayer Team is uniquely positioned to help meet the urgent needs of the Jewish people at this crisis moment. Because of our long history of meeting needs in Israel, the people there know we can be trusted and depended upon to respond. I need your help today to meet this crisis need.

email rec'd from Kathy G.

For the entire 8 day duration of Operation Pillar of Defense, there was one major geopolitical player who had been largely quiet and certainly absent from the scene: the same player whose unflinching position over the Syria conflict has so far prevented any intervention in the civil war torn country: Russia. The same Russia which has a military base in the Syrian port city of Tarsus, and thus in its own eyes, a very substantial "national interest" role to play in the middle east, one that is certainly opposing that of the US and the pro-NATO forces, a tension that will surely boil to the surface now that war between Iran and Israel is always at most "hours away" depending on who is asked, and which one day will be more than just a war of words. Today, Russia decided that it had kept quiet for too long over the Gaza conflict, with Voice of Russia reporting, courtesy of Al Arabiya, that Russian warships anchored off the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea will be put on military alertness should the conflict in Gaza escalate and brought in proximity, according Russian Navy Command source on Friday.

Sure enough, there is a diplomatic reason for the escalation: evacuation preparedness. To wit: "The detachment of combat ships of the Black Sea Fleet, including the Guards missile cruiser Moskva, the patrol ship Smetliviy, large landing ships Novocherkassk and Saratov, the sea tug MB-304 and the big sea tanker Ivan Bubnov, got the order to remain in the designated area of the Eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea for a possible evacuation of Russian citizens from the area of the Gaza strip in case of escalation of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict”, the spokesperson said. He added that ship crew members will continue routine combat training, maintenance of equipment and weapons along with other military services.

A missile cruiser, which just happens to be the flag ship of the Russian Black Sea naval fleet, and whose purpose is "to destroy hostile surface ships" in order to aid evacuation? Odd...

continues.....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-24/russia-sends-warships-gaza-coast

Latest Updates:

1 'Satellites show Iran moving quickly to rearm Hamas'

2 Lebanese leader blames Iran for Hezbollah UAV

3 Politicians express regret over Barak's resignation

4 Ehud Barak announces he is quitting political life

5 Israel successfully tests David's Sling's interceptor

Updates: from Jerusalem Post

Senior diplomatic source: Qatar is a bitter enemy
J'lem to rebuild iconic synagogue destroyed in 1948
US increasingly backs defending Israel against Iran
European votes on PA statehood bid fall into place
IDF soldier killed, 15 hurt in accident on Route 6

www.jpost.com

LATEST UPDATES From Jerusalem Post

01:44 Palestinians take to streets to cheer UN statehood vote

00:34 Clinton laments 'counterproductive' UN vote on Palestinians

00:27 After UN upgrade: UK calls on resumption of peace talks

00:24 PMO: By going to UN, Abbas violated agreements with Israel

00:13 US ambassador to the UN: Statehood vote is 'unfortunate'

www.jpost.com

Let me just add, that Canada stood with Israel and was one of the few countries whom voted against it. God Bless Canada for standing up with and for Israel!

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

1 Palestine wins historic upgrade at the UN

2 Israel okays building of 3,000 units in J'lem, W. Bank

3 'Canada will not let the Jews or Israel stand alone'

4 US: Israeli settlement plan 'counterproductive'

5 After UN vote, widespread calls for peace talks

Latest Updates from Jerusalem Post

1 'Syrian army prepared to use chemical weapons

'2 UN Golan troops to deploy armor on spillover fears

3 PM says Israel still committed to 2-state solution

4 'Israel has the right to respond to provocative PA moves

'5' Israel has right to respond to PA provocation'

http://www.jpost.com

Iran aims biological warheads at Israel

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/iran-aims-biological-warheads-at-israel/?cat_orig=world

Posted on a separate thread by JIMH

Dec 6, 2012 - 10:42AM The Golden Report 12/6/12 - This Time it Looks Bad Really Bad

This Time it Looks Bad Really Bad.

Here we go again the question is will a full blown Middle East war happen this time, my guess is it sure looks like it. But there just might be a big surprise in store as to what Assad's real targets are. The news papers here in Israel are all saying that the 700 chemical armed missiles in Assad's arsenal are aimed at Turkey and Jordan who have both become his enemies. The news coming out of the US is that Assad will use them on his own people and the US is using that a pretext to intervene with military force. But Assad has stated over and over he will not use them on his own people. I know Assad like most Muslin Arab Leaders is a liar but on this one I believe him. That does not rule out a false flag of chemical weapons being used on the Syrian people, I think most of know that is the way the US has been doing business for some time now.

With Assad saying he will not use the chemical weapons on his people, and if that is the truth (who knows) then how in their right mind thinks he will chose to use them on Jordan or Turkey before sending them to Israel. He knows it is a suicide act on his part that his future is set in cement for execution once he uses chemical weapons, if it isn't already, there will simply be no place for him to hide after he does such a thing.

But if he sends them to Israel one thing will happen, the Arab Muslim World will consider him a great leader if he kills a lot of Jews on his way out. With this kind of Islamic Muslim logic it is my guess that Israel is about to be attacked once again in the name of Allah, many will die if this happens Jews and "Palestinians" as well, but the so-called Palestinians will rejoice anyway for they love death more them we love life.

Maybe I should explain why I think it is about to happen. Here in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea we have been having a really bad storm over the past few days, so bad in fact I have had to put on hold some movement of boats (enough said) in short it is not a time even for aircraft carriers and battle ships to do any unnecessary movement unless it is an emergency. But in this terrible weather with waves breaking over our sea walls here in Israel they came through the Sues Canal and are now sitting just out side the Syrian border with many thousands US marines and many jet war planes and without any doubt a nuclear sub or two. But what really tells me that this is about to happen is the propaganda we are hearing from the Major News Media justifying in advance of the US strike. We all know that the first sight of any US strike in Syria the missiles will stat flying towards Israel. That will of course bring Israel into the action and in short all hell will break lose in the region. There is also an Obama factor that I will let you think of on your own.

When the smoke clears, Israel will still be here and still the only safe place for Jews in this world. It will be the beginning of what this Ministry is all about. I pray daily for God to supply the things needed to save many.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, Jerry Golden

------------------------------

NOTE -I received this in an email this morning so I can not post a link...

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

An excellent article as a follow up.....things are still really hot, and could go up in flames at any moment.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/07/how-close-did-israel-just-come-to-its-own-cuban-missile-crisis/

Come Lord!!! We are watching and waiting for you!!!!

*Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu: Hamas leader seeks to destroy Israel*

JERUSALEM --- Israel's prime minister says comments by the leader of
Hamas shows that the Palestinian militant group wants to destroy Israel.

In his first reference to Khaled Mashaal's visit to the Gaza Strip,
Benjamin Netanyahu told his Cabinet Sunday that a speech given by
Mashaal a day earlier showed that Hamas remained an enemy to the Jewish
state.

Netanyahu said: "We have been exposed once again, over the past day, to
the true face of our enemies. They have no intention of compromising
with us. They want to destroy our country, but they will obviously fail."

Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, does not recognize the existence of
the state of Israel. Mashaal, its exiled leader, arrived for his
first-ever visit to the coastal territory on Friday.

http://www.wral.com/israeli-pm-hamas-leader-seeks-to-destroy-israel/11859662/

*Israel grows jittery of new Palestinian uprising*

By JOSEF FEDERMAN, Associated Press

JERUSALEM --- The rising confidence and bellicosity of Hamas militants
in the Gaza Strip, combined with rapidly deteriorating relations with
Israel's would-be peace partner in the West Bank, are raising jitters in
Israel that a new Palestinian uprising could be near.

A number of prominent voices urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on
Sunday to take steps to ease the tensions and bolster the Western-backed
Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas. Netanyahu's political rival,
former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, warned that renewed violence might
not be "far off."

But the Israeli leader stood tough. Poised for re-election, it appears
unlikely he will float a bold new initiative anytime soon. "We in the
government have no illusions. We want a true peace with our neighbors.
But we will not close our eyes and stick our heads in the sand,"
Netanyahu told his Cabinet.

Over the past month, Netanyahu has taken a series of steps that appear
to have unintentionally emboldened the rival Palestinian leaderships in
Gaza and the West Bank.

In mid-November, Israel carried out an eight-day military offensive in
Gaza in response to months of intensifying rocket fire from the
Hamas-ruled territory.

Although Israel claimed to inflict heavy damage, the operation failed to
halt the rocket fire before an Egyptian-brokered cease-fire took hold
and Hamas emerged intact. Hamas has claimed victory, won newfound
recognition across the Middle East and boosted its popularity with the
Palestinian public.

Hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets of Gaza over the
weekend to welcome the movement's exiled leader, Khaled Mashaal, as the
Islamic militant group celebrated its 25th anniversary with rallies,
speeches and displays of weapons.

It was the first time Mashaal has ever been to Gaza, and his presence in
the seaside territory was a reflection of the group's rising clout.
Mashaal, who survived an Israeli assassination attempt in 1997, is now
confident enough to enter Gaza and walk around in public, thanks to his
group's warm relations with the new Muslim Brotherhood-dominated regime
in neighboring Egypt.

Mashaal, known as a relative pragmatist inside the movement, showed no
signs of moderation during the three-day visit. In speech after speech,
Mashaal praised Hamas fighters for standing up to Israel and repeated
the movement's original goal of wiping Israel off the map.

"God willing, we shall liberate Palestine together, inch by inch,"
Mashaal told university students on Sunday, referring to the West Bank,
Gaza, Jerusalem and Israel. "We started this path and we are going to
continue until we achieve what God has promised."

Hamas seized control of Gaza in mid-2007, ousting forces loyal to Abbas.
Repeated attempts at reconciliation have failed.

The Palestinian rift has pushed Abbas into an uneasy alliance with
Israel, with both sides united in their opposition to Hamas. But
Israel's ties with Abbas have also frayed as peace efforts remained
frozen. Abbas and Netanyahu blame each other for the deadlock.

Fed up with the impasse, Abbas last month won U.N. recognition of a
Palestinian state in the West Bank, east Jerusalem and Gaza Strip,
territories captured by Israel in the 1967 Mideast war.

While the move did not change the situation on the ground, it was seen
as an international endorsement of the Palestinian position on future
borders with Israel.

It also amounted to international rejection of Israeli settlement
building in the West Bank and east Jerusalem. Netanyahu responded by
announcing plans to build thousands of new settlement homes, sparking
fierce international condemnations.

The tensions further escalated over the weekend when a Palestinian
security officer briefly scuffled with Israeli troops in the West Bank
city of Hebron. The incident quickly attracted some 250 Palestinian
protesters. A second clash developed elsewhere in the West Bank.

Israel's Channel 10 TV showed video from the second clash on Sunday
under the headline, "Third Intifada?" using the Arabic word for uprising.

Speaking at a business conference, President Shimon Peres, a Nobel peace
laureate, said the events in Gaza over the weekend showed that Abbas is
a peaceful and desirable alternative to Hamas.

"We have two clear choices, nobody is perfect but one is right and the
other is wrong. We have to choose between Mashaal and Abbas," Peres said.

Olmert, speaking at the same conference, accused Netanyahu of
undermining moderate Palestinian elements.

"We methodically hurt the ones who do want peace. We help raise the
radical elements instead. The result of this policy could be the
collapse of the Palestinian Authority government very rapidly, which
would create the worst intifada we've seen thus far. We are not far from
it," Olmert warned.

Olmert's government conducted a year of peace talks with Abbas in 2008
that resulted in closing many gaps but no final accord.

Netanyahu showed no signs of bending. Speaking to his Cabinet, Netanyahu
said the celebrations in Gaza over the weekend exposed "the true face of
our enemies."

"They have no intention of compromising with us. They want to destroy
our country, but they will obviously fail," he said.

He also said it was "interesting" that Abbas "has issued no
condemnation" of the Hamas comments. "To my regret, he strives for unity
with the same Hamas that is supported by Iran."

Netanyahu's tough approach has gone over well with the Israeli public.
With elections scheduled for Jan. 22, opinion polls forecast Netanyahu
winning re-election as leader of a coalition dominated by hard-line
nationalist and religious parties.

The Palestinians have launched two uprisings against Israeli occupation.
The first erupted exactly 25 years ago, on Dec. 9, 1987, and lasted
nearly six years. The second, deadlier uprising broke out in late 2000
and stretched for about five years. More than 3,000 Palestinians and
more than 1,000 Israelis died in the fighting.

Palestinian officials in the West Bank have signaled they have no desire
to return to the days of the uprising, when armed militant gangs
controlled Palestinian cities, Israeli military raids were common and
Israeli troops strictly controlled movement throughout the West Bank.

"We are not ready for war. The only way forward is peace," Abbas told
Arab leaders at a gathering in Qatar on Sunday.

Majed Swailim, a Palestinian political scientist, said Palestinian
disappointment in failed peace efforts could lead to anti-Israel street
protests in the West Bank in the coming months. But he did not expect an
open armed rebellion.

"People here don't want to repeat the violent intifada because they know
that Israel can paralyze life in the entire West Bank," he said.

___

Ibrahim Barzak in Gaza City, Gaza Strip, Mohammed Daraghmeh in Ramallah,
West Bank, and Lauren E. Bohn in Tel Aviv contributed reporting.

http://www.wral.com/israel-grows-jittery-of-new-palestinian-uprising/11860118/

Middle East Update

1 Turkey: Israel playing with fire, burdening allies

By JPOST.COM STAFF 12/11/2012 16:41
Gül condemns Israels "very dangerous" move to build new settlements in joint conference with Abbas, Turkish media reports.

2 'Abbas slams Mashaal for not recognizing Israel'

3 PA to request ICC membership over settlements

4 'Syria's chemical weapons are ready for use'

'Syria's chemical weapons are ready for use'
By JPOST.COM STAFF, REUTERS 12/13/2012 01:22

US House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rogers says there is "real concern" WMDs could be deployed at "moment's notice."

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?ID=295734&R=R1

OMG! I started reading this post and forgot how old it was, reading from the beginning and got so excited, until I saw it was from a month ago. I was thinking to myself that I hadn't seen anything on tv about the truce being over...lol...! Maybe we should start a new subject line...lol...! Just kidding, but boy was that wild.

In Him,

Lizzy

Lizzy,

It's not over yet, Israel is out Key sign to our Departure!

It's just a lull before the actual storm!

But we all know that all nations will go up against her, and God will send Jesus back to defend her during Armageddon!

For when they peace and safety, sudden destruction will come!

For us, we keep our eyes on Jesus, and His chosen people of Israel...especially Jerusalem. Jerusalem will become a cup of trembling for all nations, and we've seen just the top of the iceburg so to speak.

Israel is our Key Sign to when our departure will happen.

Keep watching,

Maranatha,

Valerie