Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rockets Fired at Israel From EGYPT

Another front on the war - now Egypt is attacking Israel.

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/report-rockets-fired-egypt-hit-israel_663502.html

Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:27 p.m.

Two major Israeli newspapers are reporting that rockets fired from Egypt have hit Israel.

"Terrorists in the Sinai Peninsula launched rockets into Israel Friday night," reports the Jerusalem Post. "The rockets fell near an Israeli village on the southern border, causing some damage, but no injuries."

The Israeli daily Haaretz reports, "Rockets fired from direction of Egypt toward Eshkol Regional Council."

It appears no damage was reported in connection with the rocket fire from Egypt. Earlier today, the Egyptian prime minister visited Gaza to express solidarity with the Palestinians there.

This new front comes a day after a rocket landed near Tel Aviv and on the same day Israel's capital Jerusalem was the target of rocket fire. Those attacks were courtesy of Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

Re: Rockets Fired at Israel From EGYPT

Sue,

Looks like this war is escalating; which also means so is our departure!

One of the Left Behind movies came to mind, especially the scene, when an elderly woman is watching the rocket attacks on Israel. She is praying, and all of a sudden she disappears. Wouldn't it be something, if this happens the very same way for us!

Perhaps even today, we'll be home with Jesus!

Maranatha!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Re: Rockets Fired at Israel From EGYPT

Sue & Val,

Wouldn't it also be like totally hilarious, if one of those missles were to land on & blow up the al Agsa Mosque in Jerusalem too?

I saw that in Paul Crouch's The Omega Code/or Megiddo: The Omega Code 2. I believe that Stone Alexander (Michael York), the AC, did that in one of those two films.

Val, I've seen Left Behind: The Movie sooo many times. I don't recall that scene for which you mentioned. I do, however, recall that scene for which Buck Williams (Kirk Cameron) steps outside this Israeli Bomb Shelter to film what's happening up in the night sky (Psalm 83 & Ezekiel 38). As he is filming this scraggly old man (possibly Moses/or Elijah) in sackcloth, steps out from around the corner of a building across from the bomb shelter, saying to Buck, "Seven more years." in English. But when Buck returns home to the States and inserts it into a GNN computer, it comes out in Aramian. The "Seven more years" he (Moses/Elijah) referred to, is the 7-Year Trib. period.

Btw, the Rapture occurred when Buck was aboard Capt. Rayford Steele (Brad Johnson)'s plane that was London bound (only to have to make a turnaround over the Atlantic Ocean, to return to Chicago after the Rapture). Kirk's real-life wife, Chelsea Noble played Hattie Durham, the blonde Flight Attendant, onboard this same plane.

Maranatha!
Tammy