Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jerusalem Hit by Rocket Fire 11-16-12

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Jerusalem Hit by Rocket Fire 11-16-12

Oh, gosh! This is serious, if true. Is this just now breaking news? Is there any way to verify it?

Kathy B.C.

Yes, you can verify that this event is true. It is true. Just Google News JERUSALEM in the search engine

and an article should appear. I read some and this particular article even has a slideshow pictures of this blast and its effects.

Im changing my words from keep looking up...
To simply,

Look Up!
Justin

http://news.msn.com/world/update-hamas-rockets-aimed-at-jerusalem-reservists-called

Hope Jesus comes to get us before we all get sore necks from craning our heads! =)

Texas Sue,

Thanks for the video, this is serious news!

Justin thanks for the confirmation and Kathy thanks for the link!

Oh wow, This is yet to come, but the first thing that came to mind from scripture.

Zechariah 12
King James Version (KJV)

12 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

7 The Lord also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jerusalem will become a cup of trembling, and today what happened is a huge sign, we're flying out of here perhaps even tonight.

Maranatha!

Valerie

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Valerie, this verse is a strong one and shows that no matter who comes against Israel these enemies of the Jews are doomed for taking such a step against the Apple of God's Eye. It is also interesting that in this chapter Jerusalem is the central point of reference and that is the place that rockets were fired on today.

Amen Texas Sue, a Big Amen!

God will crush all of her enemies in the end!

Sue, I believe we'll be home before you celebrate your Thanksgiving in the U.S.! Perhaps even tonight, God willing, and according to his perfect plans.

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Here's more news:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

*Air raid sirens wail in Jerusalem as violence in Gaza continues*

Karin Laub, Associated Press

Story Highlights

Early Friday, 85 missiles exploded within 45 minutes in Gaza City
Israel offered to suspend its offensive in the Gaza Strip on Friday
during a brief visit by Egypt's premier there
Israeli troops, tanks and armored personnel carriers have massed
near the Palestinian territory

10:50AM EST November 16. 2012 -

JERUSALEM (AP) --- Air raid sirens have just sounded in Jerusalem,
signaling a possible rocket attack aimed at Israel's capital.

If verified, it would be the first time the holy city has ever been
targeted by rockets fired by Gaza militants.

Israeli media say the rocket fell north of Jerusalem, but authorities
have not confirmed the reports. In Gaza, Hamas militants said they had
attacked Jerusalem.

Militants already have launched several rockets into Tel Aviv since an
Israeli offensive was launched in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday.

Also Friday, a Palestinian rocket targeted Tel Aviv on the third day of
an Israeli military operation against the Gaza Strip.

Sirens wailed across the city Friday afternoon shortly before the
explosion sounded out.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld says no injuries have been reported and
it appears the rocket landed in the Mediterranean.

It was the second straight day that Gaza militants have targeted Tel
Aviv. The attacks, which Israel considers to be a major escalation,
could draw an Israeli ground invasion of Gaza closer.

On Friday, Israel offered to suspend its offensive in the Gaza Strip
during a brief visit by Egypt's premier there if militants refrain from
firing rockets at Israel, an official said, but the Palestinians
unleashed a fresh salvo.

An official in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said the
Israeli leader was responding to an Egyptian request.

Gaza militants stepped up their barrages of rocket fire into Israel as
Hesham Kandil crossed into Gaza before midday through the only border
post with Egypt, heavily guarded by Egyptian security personnel wearing
flak jackets and carrying assault rifles.

He was greeted by Gaza's Hamas prime minister, Ismail Haniyeh, who
ventured out in public for the first time since Israel launched the
offensive Wednesday by assassinating the militant group's military
commander.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/11/16/israel-gaza-palestinian-invasion/1708301/

Kathy G.
http://news.msn.com/world/update-hamas-rockets-aimed-at-jerusalem-reservists-called

Hope Jesus comes to get us before we all get sore necks from craning our heads! =)

What you said above, I thought was very funny, Kathy G.!!!

In reply to your post, I hope that we don't get sore necks too from craning our heads upwards...looking for Jesus' to come in *THE* clouds of great glory.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue
FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

T/Sue,

This Paul Begley video seemed to me to being too short, for he was cut off before ending his conversation with this Yuri fellow. Surely, there MUST be more, isn't there!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Psalm 83

King James Version (KJV)

83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: