Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jerusalem Surrounded By Armies

Hi Everyone I would like to quote a word of scripture the Lord has placed on my heart from Luke Chapter 21 Verse 20

AND WHEN YE SHALL SEE JERUSALEM COMPASSED WITH ARMIES THEN KNOW THAT THE DESOLATION THEREOF IS NIGH KJV

Last week i posted a word from the Lord he said

GET PREPARED THE TIME IS NEAR

Now with Israel being attacked with rockets and on the verge or war i feel this word i recieved is now confirmed can you discern this please

Gods Blessings on all of you on RFTH from Great Britain

WE FLY SOON

Re: Jerusalem Surrounded By Armies

Dear John T, our brother in Britain, I do remember you posting that word just a few days ago. Jerusalem is definitely surrounded by armies and all hostile to the existence of the Jewish people within its boundaries. Praying for the peace of Jerusalem and for God's will to be done. God will be victorious over His enemies and we may see a little of that before we fly away.

Due to the Subject title... Psalm 83 certainly springs to mind here!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

John T;

Sounds like a confirmation to me too!

See you & everyone any time now at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Psalm 83

King James Version (KJV)

83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

And then add Ezekiel 38 KJV, which pretty much goes along w/Psalm 83..

1--And the word of the Lord came unto me saying,

2--Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3--And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4--And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5--Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6--Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Luke 21 20

20“But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. 21“Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city; 22because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled. 23“Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people; 24and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

http://nasb.scripturetext.com/luke/21.htm

JERUSALEM SURROUNDED BY ARMIES...

THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

A person on another forum heard the words "Ready for departure". I am posting the link here because it seems to fit with what you have heard.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/i-heard-ready-for-departure

As I woke up this morning (17/11/2012), I felt so much peace. As soon as I opened my eyes I felt as though The Lord wanted my attention more than usual, to listen to something. I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about, if you're often sensitive to the Spirit of God. As I lay in my bed and listen to my spirit, I heard the words, "Ready For Departure".
Notice, it wasn't 'Get' Ready For Departure, it was just "Ready For Departure". No more "Getting" Ready, no more preparation so to speak. There is a big difference, as I am sure you realise

John T, I went back and found your original post when you heard the Lord speak those words to you. You posted it on November 7th. Here is the link:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1245652&cmd=show

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Valerie, T/Sue, Kathy G., & fellow RFTHees,

To the best of my knowledge, I don't think that there are other those of us here on RFTH whom still haven't as yet heard from the Lord that 'OUR DEPARTURE IS NEAR.' I know I haven't.

So therefore--I ask you, although we haven't as yet heard those much yearned for words...will we too, be departing also?

PLEASE, if possible, we really need your reassurance about this! OK!?

Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

You can rest assured of one thing, Tammy: every single member of the Body of Christ will be caught up when the trumpet bows. It does not matter whether God has given us a personal word on this matter or not. If Jesus lives in our heart, we're good to go, and so is every child under the age of accountability.

God hasn't given me a personal word on this, either, but I know I'm going to blast off when that moment comes!

Valerie, T/Sue, John T, Kathy G., & all

I forgot to tell you all that I heard strains of "I Am Bound For The Promised Land" being sung in my head, when I woke up this morning (11.18.2012).

Wouldn't you all agree that this song is similar to your message--"OUR DEPARTURE IS NEAR"? B/c to me, since the Lord speaks to us in different ways when it comes Him alerting us to His soon return; this song in a sense does holds a similar message in it, does it not!?

Here's the link to this song:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=388bXLcbw-4

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy G.
You can rest assured of one thing, Tammy: every single member of the Body of Christ will be caught up when the trumpet bows. It does not matter whether God has given us a personal word on this matter or not. If Jesus lives in our heart, we're good to go, and so is every child under the age of accountability.

God hasn't given me a personal word on this, either, but I know I'm going to blast off when that moment comes!

Kathy G.,

Thank you sooo much for posting--"I Am Bound For The Promised Land" video for me. And for your kind reassurance too.

For a brief time this A.M., I thought that our Lord had forgotten me, but then I remembered waking up to hearing this song being sung in my head. It was then that I realized that He sends us His messages in different ways...including via songs we hear being played in our heads. For the message in that song suggests precisely that that OUR DEPARTURE *IS* NEAR...and that WE WILL BE BOUND FOR THE PROMISED LAND.

Maranatha!
Tammy

You are so right Tammy! I too have wondered why I haven't heard from the Lord the way others do, but like you, our Lord speaks to me though songs. Many times lately, I wake up hearing "The King is Coming" and other songs in my head. God speaks to all of us (his children) in so many different ways because each of us is unique. Praise God!! I love him so much!

God Bless!!
Teresa

Teresa
You are so right Tammy! I too have wondered why I haven't heard from the Lord the way others do, but like you, our Lord speaks to me though songs. Many times lately, I wake up hearing "The King is Coming" and other songs in my head. God speaks to all of us (his children) in so many different ways because each of us is unique. Praise God!! I love him so much!

God Bless!!
Teresa

Teresa, you're sooo right on! Jesus used Bill & Gloria Gaither, to win me back over to Him via their beautiful Gospel songs. Just as He did with Billy Graham & Franco Zeffirelli; re: the former's televised crusades, and the latter's Jesus of Nazareth minseries...for which I fell in love with Him all over again. Which goes to show that Jesus loves us sooo much, that He never gives up on us, does He?

When ever you're thinking of Him/or hear His name, do you too get emotional? I know that I do. That is b/c my yearns to be with Him so.

I love Him so much too!

God Bless!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, yes, I do get emotional when I hear the name of Jesus! How can I not? I've failed him so many times, but He has NEVER failed me. And, beautiful songs that are sung from the heart about His love always move me! Like you, I can't wait for His return! It seems like the "attacks" are getting stronger every day. However, I know He is always in control.

I actually went to a Gaither concert last week with my Mom in Tupelo, Mississippi. The songs were beautiful! We even had our pictures taken with the Martins.

Thank you for your kind words! I can't wait to meet you one day when we are with Him!!

God Bless!!

Maranatha!
Teresa

Teresa
Tammy, yes, I do get emotional when I hear the name of Jesus! How can I not? I've failed him so many times, but He has NEVER failed me. And, beautiful songs that are sung from the heart about His love always move me! Like you, I can't wait for His return! It seems like the "attacks" are getting stronger every day. However, I know He is always in control.

I actually went to a Gaither concert last week with my Mom in Tupelo, Mississippi. The songs were beautiful! We even had our pictures taken with the Martins.

Thank you for your kind words! I can't wait to meet you one day when we are with Him!!

God Bless!!

Maranatha!
Teresa

Teresa, I can't wait to meet you AND the rest of our RFTH family, the Gaithers & Billy Graham...but most of all--our beloved Jesus. I can't wait to throw my arms around Him 'n' give Him a great BIG hug.

I know that I probably posted this before. So I'll post it again in my reply to you. Has Jesus, when you're feeling down as you're pushing a shopping cart around the store, reached down from heaven to hug you? He's done that twice to me; the first time in my local grocery store, and the second time inside a Kmart store. The latter, not only did He reach down to hug me, He also spoke to me, saying--"These are useless things. I have treasures stored up for you in heaven."

I, you see--was looking for a special unmarked unisex Christmas gift for a game we used to play either Christmas Eve/or Christmas day. Feeling most disappointed b/c I had lucked-out. That was when He reached down from heaven to both hug me, as well as to speak to me. His hugs are sooo powerful that although you're there in the store, but yet you're not. You might say, and I think so myself...that Jesus gave me *THE* most wonderful Christmas gift of all--Himself!

God Bless!

Maranatha!
Tammy