Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Thy shall read
Look, this site sux, wiht all the flashing...and shit...make it slower, and thy should get ur damn members on the list, wat clan is this??? 2 member and one boss?? Pathetic
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2002 7:18am
by Zombie King
READ THIS LEADERS msg FROM CLAN GAR!!! (demand of alliance)
This Is Gab(cg) from clan gar (cg) i am the 2ND CREATOR OF THE CLAN and i am the DiPLOMATHICIEN I Want to CONFORM an Alliance i need clan initials and channel . (my boss is rarely online so i do everything 4 im) we have 13 members today and our allys are USMC , NARA...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2002 10:10am
by jonathan
No Subject
yea... im a new member and id like to no when i no if i can join or not. and i also want to no how many ppl r there in this clan. i went to look at the members page and there were only 4!! wot the hell is up with that?
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2002 2:38am
by Anonymous
c
Cyph3r
help with ultimate bot plz
Can someone help me use ultimatebot, it always says that "that channel is restricted" my starcraft name is Cyph3r, my icq is 70404593 thnx
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2002 8:20pm
by Cyph3r
No Subject
Can someone help me use ultimatebot, it always says that "that channel is restricted" my starcraft name is Cyph3r, my icq is 70404593 thnx
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2002 8:19pm
by Anonymous
New member??
Okay I tried to fill out the form but i don't think it worked, n e way i'm leaving my old clan and i'm looking for good new one. My B.Net name is DST(Weakling)
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2002 3:46pm
by Tjieuwmein
account on battle.net
how i can start an account on battle.net for diablo
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2001 3:29pm
by francisco
Re: Clan War againts team INOR
sorry about that i forgot to leave my name on that post. i am ][)eath on of the leaders of this clan post your responses on this page plz. hope the tournet can be arranged.... sincerly, ][)eath --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:HI!!!!...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2001 7:30pm
by ][)eath....
Re: Clan War againts team INOR
I Would be interested in a clan battle but currently we are not yet ready for one. plz keep in conntact and sometime in the near future we will be ready for a clan battle.before then i would like to set the parameters of the battle...will this be ladder maps, bgh, mo...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2001 7:28pm
by Anonymous
.KOZI.
Clan War againts team INOR
HI!!!! I want ask you if you will get againts our czech team INOR Clan War in Brood War or Star Craft? We will be very happy if you will agree. If you agree please contact me on my mail or write message into Guest book on our sites (www.inor.wz.cz) GL and HF!!!...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2001 7:54am
by .KOZI.
Re: Clan war
oupss me bad forgot to ell you our web site address ^^ www.worldgaming.4d2.com if this link doesnt work, use this one (more pub with this one) www.worldgaming.tsx.org --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:HI my name is WG.01)Craft, we are look...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2001 1:22pm
by WG.01)Craft
Clan war
HI my name is WG.01)Craft, we are looking to a clan to clan war vs. I dont really know if thisclanis still alive or still active but i post iit anyway. to get more info, plz contact me at felix_winxp@hotmail.com (only the leader plz) THX
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2001 1:20pm
by WG.01)Craft
Re: Hi all
it was bron 5-02-01 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i'm an italian sc player and english news hunter of the italian web site www.gamesplanet.com/starcraft and i'd like to know when this clan was born... ths to all bye!!!!...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2001 7:03pm
by ][)eath
Hi all
i'm an italian sc player and english news hunter of the italian web site www.gamesplanet.com/starcraft and i'd like to know when this clan was born... ths to all bye!!!! Fantasy[ReV] news hunter...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2001 3:57am
by Fantasy
Re: Re: Re: The Clan Lives And Will Be Reborn Anew
i am back i got tired of not being able to play with the DH i could not join any games so i am back see you tomarow 1st squad 3rd rank TRG...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2001 7:42pm
by ][)magicmcl
Re: Re: The Clan Lives And Will Be Reborn Anew
hmmmmmmmm well then i will have to be careful then oh new leader person dont drop it (the weapon i mean HAHAHAHAHA --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Cool, this will be great death, glad to hear ur co...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2001 6:59pm
by Anonymous
n
N/A
Im Joinin
Ill join but wont be able to b on for a while ill b in ur channel in bout 3-4 days at around 2 pm eastern
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2001 4:42pm
by N/A
All members!
For those of you not listed anymore on the members page, I would have to say that if you wish to re-join the clan feel free to do so. Sorry for this inconvenience of extra work, but please wait a while before bugging the leaders as we are still trying to sort all of...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2001 6:55pm
by ][)arth_112
Re: The Clan Lives And Will Be Reborn Anew
Cool, this will be great death, glad to hear ur comp is getting along better. I look forward to being in the reborn clan. If you need me for any reason you know where to go. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I ][)eath have offered to ][)warrior t...
Last Post: Nov 26, 2001 2:29pm
by ][)arth_112
The Clan Lives And Will Be Reborn Anew
I ][)eath have offered to ][)warrior to take over command of this site untill his pending return. if you are still a part of this clan then post you name in a response to this message otherwise you will be taken of the site. you can also email me at Death@Bizadigm....
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2001 11:31am
by The New Leader O...
ATTENTION MUST READ!!
hey, as yu may or may not know, i am new in this clan, i have been on starcraft for about 5 years now, i have been in and out of a few different clans.... the highest clan i have been in is {NOD} Nation Of Death, a brazilian clan that leads in everything.. i have par...
Last Post: Nov 14, 2001 9:53am
by ][)yn0mite
converting
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL READ THE FORUM well the clan is dead as i have posted before but for some of you more experinced players you might have a place a Dormant Hell our clan is alive and well we all plan on the clan not dying any time soon there might be a...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2001 5:58pm
by DH-magicmcl
Invitational Tourney
Hello, I am the leader of Clan FD, an active Brood War Clan. I am inviting you to a Clan Tourney hosted by -FD-. It will be set in the near future and at the moment, we are gathering as many clans as possible. We can have an organized fun Tourney where as many clans...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2001 2:41am
by -FD-FuKu
Clan Dormant Hell
Hello. I am here not as promoter or missionary, only to "revive the dead." I speak not of the clan members, but of the clan itself. It takes devotion to have fun; similarly, it takes determination to keep a clan alive. I intend to offer this to my members. I a...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2001 2:10pm
by [DH]Azrael
Hi all!
Informing all club members... Hello!! I'm new here so don't give me a tough time sooo mmm french fries *chomp chomp* o well ummm thats it
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2001 3:18pm
by ][)Dark_Wraith
No Subject
Hey, Im Mad that No one is ever on and it seems ][)Warrior is dead or something..... Im Sorry but i am leaving the clan because i have been offered to join a bette...different clan well.....bye - ][)iablo-1-2 -
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2001 1:48pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
the clan has died you guys did not keep up with it o well your bad i guess you all suck ecept death of coures
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2001 5:02pm
by DH-magicmcl
i cant be part of this clan
well i was acepted in to another clan so i cant be in yours any more sorry the clan is just going down hill FAST
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2001 4:39pm
by ][)magicmcl
thank you
hello again, sorry for the delay before i answered. btw, thats a hell of a long single sentence, but moving along. the website i am making is rather new as i started it about 9 days ago and have not worked on it for the past 3 days or so. anyways, the address for...
Last Post: Aug 30, 2001 3:54pm
by [DH]Azrael
Re: No Subject
Go DATA me and magicmcln's school go us!!! wo0t wo0t wo0t wo0t!!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i am with ][)eath at school now will keep you guys posted
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2001 8:05pm
by ][)eath.....
Re: Make a stand
hey i am a member of this clan and i have read your post what is you web sites name i would like to see it i am not a high ranking person but i do know a lot about html and web sites and if you can depending on how many members your clan has i think both clans shoul...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2001 5:39pm
by ][)magicmcl
No Subject
i am with ][)eath at school now will keep you guys posted
Last Post: Aug 27, 2001 5:35pm
by ][)magicmcl
Make a stand
i was visiting some clan websites as i am making my own for the new clan i founded recently (about a month ago) called Dormant Hell. I am rather impressed by some of the aspects of your site and find this forum to be a valuable addition to it. upon entering the...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2001 5:34pm
by [DH]Azrael
war
lets war with ff
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2001 7:27pm
by ED-dragoon
Re: You will not be able to recruit anymore=[
what the hell is this they are taking this from us this is not cool --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Btw according to GFrazier, Battle.net considers "[" to be a punctuation mark. "New Battle.net accounts names are now restricted to just lette...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2001 2:07pm
by ][)magicmcl
You will not be able to recruit anymore=[
Btw according to GFrazier, Battle.net considers "[" to be a punctuation mark. "New Battle.net accounts names are now restricted to just letters (a through z), numbers (0 through 9) and the symbols - _ . ( ) [ ]. We are reserving other symbols for exclusive use...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2001 8:39pm
by ClanGuy
what is happning!!!!
what is happening with the clan!!! ][)Warrior do you need some one to help with the web site cuz it seems that you are not updating it very often as ][)eath.... has said this clan is falling apart and i want to do as much as i can to help it rebuild please reply some...
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2001 8:42am
by ][)magicmcl
Bot in Clan Recruitment
Take bot out of clan recruitment channel, it was good to get initial members but if left there the clan channel will be annoying with only recruiting messages and the clan will get 2 big
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2001 7:05pm
by Burnquist
metting and e-mail
i would like your e-mail address so that i can talk to you instead of just posting everything my e-mail address is Death@bizadigm.net "there is a link on the members page" i would like it if you posted you e-mail address here so that i can contact you thnx...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 1:45pm
by ][)eath.....
No Subject
fine then death ][)MAGICMCL is my name and we need to have a meting
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 1:37pm
by ][)magicmcl
Re: S.O.S. CLAN ][)estiny METTING!!!!PLZ READ!!!
SUGGESTION: If the clan focused on recruiting newbies it could increse membership quickly. Offer help to poor players. Set a specific rank to teach newbies the ropes. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I AM ][)EATH.... "I LOVE THAT LINE" ON A...
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 11:48am
by ][)icDragon
Just joined this clan. I'm sure I can help out by recruiting some more members. I already found out that no one is ever in the clan channel. Just set up a meeting time and I'll be there (AS SHOULD THE OTHER CLAN MEMBERS). --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 11:44am
by ][)icDragon
this is corect --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I AM ][)EATH.... "I LOVE THAT LINE" ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE THOUGH I BELIVE CLAN ][)ESTINY IS FALLING APART. AS CLAN MEMBERS WITH CLAN PRIDE I KNOW THAT WE ALL MUST DO OUR PART IN TRYING TO HOLD I...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 11:22am
by Anonymous
S.O.S. CLAN ][)estiny METTING!!!!PLZ READ!!!
I AM ][)EATH.... "I LOVE THAT LINE" ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE THOUGH I BELIVE CLAN ][)ESTINY IS FALLING APART. AS CLAN MEMBERS WITH CLAN PRIDE I KNOW THAT WE ALL MUST DO OUR PART IN TRYING TO HOLD IT TOGETHER. RANK IS NO AUTHORITY WHEN IT IS THE SURVIVAL OF THE CLAN...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 9:25am
by ][)eath.....
Re: Diablo 2?
i am ][)eath.... ^^^^Isnt that just the coolest starting line "I AM DEATH" LOL well, anyway i was going to tell you that no one who is a clan leader is reading these forums right now i am the closest you will get to anyone right now but if you do get this messag...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 8:58am
by ][)eath.....
Re: Re: has any one herd from ][)eath...
I Dont Know Who The Fuck You Think You Are Talking About That Baackstabs Shit!!!!!!! Probaly some ashole i might know named joe but i caqnt be sure till i call your sorry ass "thats if this was you " P.S. I agree SHEEP ARE PEOPLE TOO PREACH THE WORD ][)EA...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2001 3:32pm
by ][)eath....."YEA...
Re: No Subject
man this clan is going down hill do not join if you want to join a clan email me at magicmcl@hotmail.com --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Is there any rank or person specifically designated for coaching strategies for starcraft??? I'm an average...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2001 5:30pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
Is there any rank or person specifically designated for coaching strategies for starcraft??? I'm an average player who wants to improve.
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2001 11:26am
by Anonymous
Re: Re: has any one herd from ][)eath...
thanks --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:This is ][)oyomomma here is my icq# 124784407 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:has any one heard from ][)eath... i e-mailed him but am waiting for a replie if any one has herd from him...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2001 9:03am
by Anonymous
Re: has any one herd from ][)eath...
This is ][)oyomomma here is my icq# 124784407 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:has any one heard from ][)eath... i e-mailed him but am waiting for a replie if any one has herd from him tell me please ][...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2001 7:01pm
by ][)oyomomma
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet