Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thank you

hello again, sorry for the delay before i answered. btw, thats a hell of a long single sentence, but moving along. the website i am making is rather new as i started it about 9 days ago and have not worked on it for the past 3 days or so. anyways, the address for all those curious is www.geocities.com/desolate_cypher. as of right now we are only 9 members, and would be more if it were not for the stupid bug like flaw that blizzard inflicted upon us.

ohh, and a special thank you for introducing me to bravenet. hope you dont mind if i tried it out myself with a forum for Dormant Hell. you cant really mind however... -.-;; well then, ill be seeing you and ill keep in mind that you are good at html (to the replyer of my initial letter). ill try to make my clan contribute to our fight for account creation rights. peace to all fellow bw fanatics. stay active, stay cool, and good luck in the near future.