Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: The Clan Lives And Will Be Reborn Anew

i am back i got tired of not being able to play with the DH i could not join any games so i am back see you tomarow

1st squad 3rd rank

TRG

][)magicmcl

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hmmmmmmmm well then i will have to be careful then oh new leader person dont drop it (the weapon i mean

HAHAHAHAHA

Replying to:

Cool, this will be great death, glad to hear ur comp is getting along better. I look forward to being in the reborn clan. If you need me for any reason you know where to go.

Replying to:

I ][)eath have offered to ][)warrior to take over command of this site untill his pending return. if you are still a part of this clan then post you name in a response to this message otherwise you will be taken of the site. you can also email me at

Death@Bizadigm.net i hope there are old members who still read this page i will try to contact some members by e-mail.If so nesessary then i will wipe out the whole clan and all it's members and start over....And Build a new stronger clan with serious members....Untill The Clan Lives Again................