Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clan Dormant Hell

Hello. I am here not as promoter or missionary, only to "revive the dead." I speak not of the clan members, but of the clan itself. It takes devotion to have fun; similarly, it takes determination to keep a clan alive. I intend to offer this to my members.

I am the leader of the clan Dormant Hell (DH). Magicmcl is one of our members (he joined a few weeks ago) and I was also told that ][)eath... from your clan may be interested in a post within the Dormant Hell ranks. I would be glad if he joined. In that same manner I wish to ask you whether you too are looking for a new clan. One with a brighter future perhaps. One that will not die with the passing of StarCraft but also move on to other games like WarCraft 3. Are you interested in still being "alive," speaking metaphorically of course, in concern to your social class in the internet gaming world?

I would like to offer you this chance to be brought back up, and while I do so with no intention of breaking a clan, I can't help notice that the news hasn't been updated since June this year. This is a clear indication that your leader has a noticeable situation of persistent absence. In other words, where the hell is he? If you are interested or simply curious (look at the goods before you buy them, one could say; disclaimer: nothing to buy on our site...) please come visit the Dormant Hell website, which I regularly update with news and the like and also with the addition of sections. We are a rather new clan compared to Destiny, since DH was brought up in August, but are flourishing and this applies constantly in regard to Dormant Hell. Please visit:

www.geocities.com/desolate_cypher

in order to read about our clan, see some info about the members, and things of the sort. Some sections, such as the war and strat section, are incomplete, but fear not, they should come in the near future. I'll be frank, ][)estiny has met its doom, fate its bad turn.

~~ [DH]Azrael ~~ Leader of DH

PS. feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments, or just post them up here. I would like to hear reactions for future reference. If you think I am being blunt or rude, speak out as every improvement in style and manner is advice worthy of being taken. Thanks in advance.