Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY??? - Ron Reese

Received an email from Ron Reese, and a reply attached from Deborah.

First I would like to make the following know to all here. No matter what I or someones else says, always take it up with the Lord in prayer and God's Holy Word.

If you have the peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding about this subject mentioned above, continue to lean on God for guidance and understanding. The Holy Spirit will teach you all things of God.

I'm going to leave this up to each person to decide and discern for themselves, if all Christians are going in the Rapture?

I Personally believe, that all sincere born again Christians, Holy Spirit filled who confessed Jesus as Lord and Savior with their mouth, and accepted the Lord as their personal Savior in their lives will go in the Rapture. You need not take my word for it, for this is not thus sayeth the Lord. Like I stated this is my personal belief and my prayer.

However, I also believe, that each person should take this up in prayer with the Lord, and make their own decision, using their God given discernment. It is always better to be safe than sorry, that's my own opinion. Therefore, the next question would be are you sure you are ready, to meet the Lord in the clouds?

Do you have any doubts, or feel not sure where you stand, when it comes to the Rapture. If that's the case, today, is the day, not to debate the fact whether all Christians are going in the Rapture or not. Instead, it's up to each individual, as they are led by the Lord in prayer, to do whatever, the good Lord lays on their heart so that they have no doubts whatsoever; that no matter what happens,that they too, are going at the Rapture.

It would be very selfish and neglectful for me to hold back and not post the following from Ron Reese, for there are many other Christians who believe likewise. Therefore,
I'm doing what I feel I must do, and not withhold anything from anyone, that might hold them back from being Raptured; because of my thoughts on it.

PLEASE NO DEBATES OR COMMENTS AGAINST THIS THREAD, INSTEAD, BE WISE, AND LISTEN TO GOD'S WORD, " King James Bible - Luke 21:36 "Jesus speaking"
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Yes I'm going in the Rapture, and the Baptism of God's Holy Spirit confirms that I'm
ready to leave imminently. I hope that everyone here, can say the same.

God Bless,

MARANATHA!

Valerie

ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE?
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY???

by Ron Reese

This is an extremely important, and relevant message. It is URGENT! VERY URGENT! With the Rapture only 35 days (Feast of Trumpets) to 95 days (Nov. 11th) away, there can be NOTHING more important than our readiness for the Rapture--NOTHING! So, PLEASE take the time to read this URGENT message. It is my prayer that the Lord would give each of us a peace in our heart if we are ready, and an uneasiness, or conviction, if we are not ready. Let that be your prayer also. This post needs to be forwarded to all of your backslidden, worldly, compromising, and lukewarm Christian friends, and relatives. The long-awaited day is now almost upon us. Will YOU be going in the Rapture, or will you be left behind, to face the unspeakable horrors of the cataclysmic Tribulation???

I feel it is time that I forward one of my tracts that I wrote about 12 years ago, with several hundred thousand in circulation. For those of you who believe that ALL Christians will be taken in the Rapture, I hope and pray that you are right. On the other hand, if one believes that way, and feels no need to change his backslidden, lukewarm, compromising, unwatchful, worldly, or fence-straddling ways, WOE BE UNTO HIM, if he suddenly finds the Rapture happened and he was left behind.

Isn't it much safer to get as close to the Lord as we can in these VERY LAST DAYS? Is there any negative in doing that??? It is much safer and wiser to believe that all Christians are NOT going in the Rapture. Not only safer and wiser, but I believe MORE SCRIPTURAL, also. Following is the tract that I wrote:

ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE??? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY???

Are All Christians going in the Rapture? If, at some point in your life, you have asked Jesus Christ into your life to become your personal Lord and Saviour, does this GUARANTEE that you are going in the Rapture? All signs point to the END OF THE AGE VERY SOON, SO THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION YOU COULD ASK YOURSELF IS, "AM I READY FOR THE RAPTURE?"

Before we go any further, let's clarify what the RAPTURE is. I Thessalonians 4:16-17 says, "For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

The Rapture is the GREAT ESCAPE from the horrendous Tribulation period that is SOON to come on ALL THE WORLD! It is for a body of born-again believers, called the Bride of Jesus Christ. The question is IS THE RAPTURE FOR ALL CHRISTIANS?

It is probably safe to say that a majority of Christians reading this tract would say "YES". We are NOT addressing the issue of salvation, or "once saved, always saved," or "eternal security". For those of you who answered "Yes", CAN YOU FIND EVEN ONE SCRIPTURE THAT GUARANTEES THAT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE GOING IN THE RAPTURE?

Just because you have always believed something, or your Pastor believes it, or your church teaches it, DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE! IT MUST BE BASED ON THE WORD OF GOD! It is our fervent desire that ALL CHRISTIANS are going in the Rapture. If ALL CHRISTIANS are going in the Rapture, we have lost nothing by drawing closer to the Lord, to prepare for His Soon Return. If, on the other hand, we have a false sense of security, regarding our readiness for the Rapture, and we ignore the Lord's warnings to GET OUR HEARTS RIGHT WITH HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, we have a TREMENDOUS amount to lose. Just read the Book of Revelation!

"Lord, your Word is awesome. Lord, your Word is powerful. Lord, your Word is sharper than any two-edged sword. Lord, use the convicting power of the word of the Living God and the convicting power of your mighty Holy Spirit to reveal to every one of us the Truth from your Word. If the message of this tract is not true, then cause it to have no effect on the hearts of those reading it. If, however, the message from your Word IS true, we ask you to release an outpouring of your Holy Spirit on Christians everywhere. For those who are not spiritually ready, cut to the very bottom of their heart and REMOVE THAT FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN."

Your opinion, and my opinion, do not matter. What you have been taught does not matter. WHAT DOES THE WORD OF GOD SAY? This is ALL that really matters. The remainder of this tract will be WARNINGS DIRECTLY FROM THE WORD OF GOD CONCERNING YOUR READINESS FOR THE RAPTURE! (If YOU are ready, that's wonderful, but how about your family, your friends, and those who sit in the church pews around you?)

In Luke 21, the whole chapter is discussing the End of the Age and the Second Coming of Christ. In verses 34-36, JESUS GIVES AN OMINOUS WARNING TO ALL CHRISTIANS, "and TAKE HEED TO YOURSELVES, lest at any time YOUR HEARTS be over-charged with surfeiting (partying), and drunkenness, AND CARES OF THIS LIFE, and so THAT DAY COME UPON YOU UNAWARES. For as a snare (trap) shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. WATCH YE, therefore, AND PRAY ALWAYS, THAT YE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the son of man (Jesus)."

If ALL Christians were going to take part in this GREAT ESCAPE, WHY WOULD JESUS GIVE SUCH A STERN AND OMINOUS WARNING TO THE END-TIME CHRISTIAN??? This is DEFINITELY a very PERSONAL WARNING for each of us. The subject matter can be nothing but the Tribulation hour and the Rapture. Jesus says to pray always. Surely, Jesus knows that a non-Christian cannot be in an attitude of constant prayer. Surely, non-Christians are not expected to be LOOKING FOR THAT DAY and WATCHING for signs of His Soon Return.

Jesus is continuously talking to HIS FOLLOWERS throughout this chapter. Jesus says to TAKE HEED TO YOURSELF, He is addressing YOUR HEART and He is constantly personalizing this message to YOU, to YE, THE CHRISTIAN! ARE YOU LISTENING? ARE YOU READY???

What can we do, as Christians, to be found WORTHY of the Lord's GREAT ESCAPE, THE RAPTURE? Jesus tells us to be in a constant attitude of prayer. Become so close to the Lord that you can talk with Him about anything. Pray that the Lord would reveal to YOU anything in your life that might keep you from being ready for the Rapture. Then you need to act upon that which the Lord shows you to do.

In this passage, the Lord strongly encourages us to be WATCHING for the SIGNS of His Soon Return, so that we would not be UNAWARE of the approximate time of His Return. Jesus said we could KNOW when His Return was NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS! ALL SIGNS NOW CONFIRM TO US THAT HIS COMING IS AT THE DOOR!!!

If you do not have this firm conviction in your heart that our Lord's Return is AT THE DOOR, it is probably because you have not been WATCHING for signs, as He continuously admonishes us to do, over and over again, in the New Testament (Read Mark 13 and 14). Are the CARES OF THIS LIFE your priority, or do you so much look forward to His Return that YOU LOVE HIS APPEARING (II Timothy 4: more than the things of this life?

The CARES OF THIS LIFE (Luke 21:34) are what cause us to become "worldly" Christians, or "backslidden" Christians, or "lukewarm" Christians. Luke 21:34-36 (Go back and read it again) strongly implies that these types of Christians ARE NOT READY FOR THE RAPTURE!!!

In Revelation, starting with Chapter 6, the horrible judgments of the Tribulation are poured out on an unsuspecting world. In Chapters 1-3, there are several WARNINGS TO THE CHRISTIANS IN THE LAST DAYS, WARNINGS BEFORE THE RAPTURE AND THE TRIBULATION IN CHAPTERS 6-19.

The constant theme of Revelation, Chapter 2, is the NEED OF THE END-TIME CHRISTIAN TO REPENT! Rev. 2: 4-5 says, "I have somewhat against thee, because THOU HAS LEFT THY FIRST LOVE. Remember, therefore, from whence thou are fallen, AND REPENT, and do the first works; or else I WILL COME UNTO THEE QUICKLY, AND WILL REMOVE THY CANDLESTICK OUT OF HIS PLACE, EXCEPT THOU REPENT."

If you HAVE LEFT YOUR FIRST LOVE you are a "backslidden" Christian. You need to REPENT and restore your relationship with Christ back to what it should be. Is the Lord speaking to YOUR HEART RIGHT NOW?

Rev. 3:10 says, "Because thou has kept the word of my patience, I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." The implication of this verse is obvious: If the end-time Christian does NOT stay close to the Lord and endure to the end, HE WILL NOT BE KEPT FROM THE TRIBULATION HOUR!

Rev. 3: 15-16 is ANOTHER OMINOUS WARNING TO ALL CHRISTIANS, "I know thy works, that thou are neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then BECAUSE THOU ART LUKEWARM, AND NEITHER COLD NOT HOT, I WILL SPUE THEE OUT OF MY MOUTH."

Can you honestly give another explanation for this verse, other than the LORD CASTING LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS OUT INTO THE TRIBULATION? What are YOU doing that would show the Lord that you are ON FIRE for Him? These verses say emphatically that their WORKS WERE LUKEWARM.

What happens to the unwatchful SERVANT who believes his LORD is not coming back for a while and is not that concerned about the way he is living his life? Matthew 24: 50-51 says, "the LORD of that SERVANT...shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (The Tribulation Hour?)." In Matthew 25:30, we see the exact same result for the unprofitable SERVANT. In both cases, there is A LORD--SERVANT RELATIONSHIP ALREADY ESTABLISHED. ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE? WHAT DOES THE WORD SAY???

This world is full of LUKEWARM, BACKSLIDDEN, UNWATCHFUL, AND WORLDLY Christians. In Rev. 7:9, we see a GREAT MULTITUDE, that no man could number, standing before the Lamb of God in Heaven. Verse 14 describes them, "These are they which came OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION, AND HAVE WASHED THEIR ROBES, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." In Chapter 20, it says they were beheaded for not taking the Mark of the Beast.

This great multitude of people already had robes. Your Robe of righteousness is given to you at the time of your salvation. They were already saved but their ROBES WERE DIRTY. These COMPROMISING Christians were caught up in the CARES OF THE WORLD when the Rapture happened, and they were cast into the Tribulation hour like the Scriptures had warned them about so many times. They WASHED THEIR DIRTY ROBES in the Great Tribulation because there is no compromise then---IT'S EITHER JESUS CHRIST (and lose your head) OR ANTICHRIST (and lose your soul FOREVER)!!!

Do you really want to have to face that choice? It is clear from God's Word what you must do to be assured of a place in the Rapture. YOU MUST ACT QUICKLY BECAUSE THE TIME FOR THE RAPTURE IS ALMOST HERE!

1. Make sure that you have received Jesus Christ into your life as your PERSONAL Lord and Saviour.

2. Examine your own heart for any signs of backsliding, worldliness, unwatchfulness, compromising, and lukewarmness.

3. REPENT (Turn COMPLETELY away from sin and turn COMPLETELY around towards Jesus). Sin separates you from God, even as a Christian.

4. Study end-time Biblical prophecy until you become completely convinced that His Coming is, indeed, AT THE DOOR. This will help keep you from temptation and sin. JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON!!!

5. Do something for the Lord. (Passing out tracts, or forwarding this post, would be a good start.)

6. Examine your priorities, lest the CARES OF THIS LIFE cause YOU to MISS THE RAPTURE, as we are so adamantly WARNED about in Luke 21, and so many other Scriptures.

7. Draw closer to God by praying, reading His Word, attending a fundamental church as often as possible, and surround yourself with a Christian atmosphere (Christian friends, books, music, radio, TV, etc.)

8. PRAY DILIGENTLY. ASK THE LORD TO REVEAL TO YOU ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE THAT EVEN MIGHT KEEP YOU FROM THE RAPTURE. PRAY THAT THE LORD WOULD GIVE YOU A PEACE, IF YOU ARE READY, AND AN UNREST AND UNEASINESS IN YOUR HEART, IF YOU ARE NOT READY.

9. Listen for His voice and then STAY OPEN TO THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

10. Act upon that which the Lord is calling you to do. DO IT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

If the Lord has planted the least bit of doubt, or uneasiness, in your heart, please swallow your pride and pray this prayer with me:

"Dear Lord, Thank you for preparing a WAY OF ESCAPE from the horrible Tribulation to come. It is my
sincere desire to be ready for your Soon Return, so that I can participate in the Rapture. Give me a COMPLETE PEACE IN MY HEART FROM YOU if I am, indeed, ready.

Let there be no false sense of security in my heart concerning my readiness for Your Return. Begin to reveal to me things in my life and in my heart that might keep me from the Rapture. Show me what I need to do to BE READY and then give me the power to act upon that which you show me to do. Draw me away from the world and closer to you every day. Use me in whatever way you can to help others who may not be ready for your Return. Fill me with your peace when I am ready and fill me with YOUR POWER, for victory over sin and temptation, and for effective service for your kingdom. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen."

The words of the Lord that He would leave with you in these last days before His Return, "REMEMBER THEREFORE, HOW THOU HAST RECEIVED AND HEARD, AND HOLD FAST, AND REPENT. IF THEREFORE, THOW SHALT NOT WATCH, I WILL COME ON THEE AS A THIEF, AND THOU SHALT NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE." (Revelation 3:3)

Feel free to make copies of this tract, or forward it to your backslidden, lukewarm, compromising, unwatchful, and worldly family members and friends. Do not delay. Time is short. What we do, we must do quickly now.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com[/b]

continues......

Re: ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY??? - Ron Reese

Reply to Ron Reese article from Deborah enclosed with Ron's email:

Personally, I agree with everything Ron Reese is saying here, but I believe as I have stated before the "missing oil" is the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I could be wrong, but I am sure glad I have it. Paul went out of his way to make sure new believers in Christ also had the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. If it was important to Paul, shouldn't it be important to you? All you have to do ASK. But you have to ask for it. The prayer is below. But it's simple just say, "Lord, I want all you have to offer we Christians. Please give me the baptism of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name I pray." What is there to be afraid of???

If you then being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him! Luke 11:13

9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

[Of course, if you prefer to keep God at a safe distance away from you, then whatever you do, do NOT ask for the baptism of the Holy Spirit.]

Maranatha!
Deborah

Re: ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY??? - Ron Reese

There's only one reason I'm sure that I'm going, and that's because Jesus lives in my heart and I have the righteousness He has imputed to me. If it depended on my own righteousness, I would have no hope of going to Heaven in death or the Rapture. I would be forced to face God's wrath instead.

Every true Christian is sealed and indwelled by the Holy Spirit, so the baptism that you speak of, Valerie, is not a prerequisite for entering Heaven. (If, by that, you mean the filling of the Holy Spirit, which must be activated on a minute-to-minute basis.)

These 2 articles I've written and posted explain more about this issue:

Who are the 10 virgins?

Check this out, everyone!

Kathy G.

Kathy

You are 100% right on. Yow will know any true born again Christian by their fruits because if you are truly born again you will automatically do this because if your love for the Lord. Water Baptism has nothing to do with Salvation but there is nothing wrong if you get it because it shows your obedience to Christ. In the book of John Christ said "I know my people and my people know me". Sadly most people are professing Christians around this whole world and will be in for a great surprise when the Rapture comes.

Ron Reese started his e-mail off by saying the Rapture would be occurring on the Feast of Triumphs and up to November 11. This is a time frame he has given but he is date setting. The Rapture is imminent.I know we are close and a lot of things are going to happen very soon, but lets not get carried away and stick to the Word of God. Nobody knows when the Rapture will come.

Kathy, I wrote the following:

"I Personally believe, that all sincere born again Christians, Holy Spirit filled who confessed Jesus as Lord and Savior with their mouth, and accepted the Lord as their personal Savior in their lives will go in the Rapture."

How else can the Lord Jesus dwell in our hearts if not through the Holy Spirit whom dwells within? Therefore, all Christians will be Raptured, this is what I believe.

Does that make us right, that you and I both believe this to be so; absolutely not.
We could be right, and then we could be dead wrong as far as the Rapture is concern.
All those who are saved will go to Heaven, no doubt in my mind, all in God's timing and order.

Therefore, we must make this a one on one with God. Seek God, for the answer, and forbid not, for others to hear the full story of what other Christians believe. Only God knows the complete qualification for those to be Raptured. Therefore, each person must seek the Lord in prayer, too receive their own answer, when it comes to the Rapture.

Like I stated, I believe "ALL CHRISTIANS WILL BE RAPTURED", however, I can not, or anyone else can guarantee this 100% just as much as those who don't believe, can neither guarentee, 100 % that not all Christians will be Raptured. We all see through a glass darkly.

However, we should trust God, to give us the answer to our question, and if the Lord
gives a person peace, that they will go at the Rapture, fine. However, if for whatever reason, a person is unsure, fear, doubt, etc., ask the Lord, for guidance to give you that assurance of being caught up in the Rapture to meet Jesus in the air.

The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is to receive power from on high, to teach, preach, heal, etc., whatever gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit God bestows on His own who ask and receive. For it's by God's Holy Spirit we will be change us in a twinkling of an eye. Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit sayeth the Lord. The Holy Spirit whom dwells within.

Acts 1:5, "for John baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."

Acts 11:16, "And I remembered the word of the Lord, how He used to say, 'John baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

We can clearly see that the phrase is used in the Bible. But, we do not find a clear teaching in the Bible of what the phrase means. Nevertheless, we can conclude that when a person is baptized in the Holy Spirit he has power bestowed upon him. This power is for the purpose of the preaching of the gospel (Acts 4:31), living a purer life, and having a deeper devotion to God. Also, it is frequently accompanied by speaking in tongues. Acts 2:4, "And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance." At this point, I would recommend the reader to examine Acts 1-2 to see the movement of the Holy Spirit upon the early church at Pentecost.

The issue now seems to be whether or not Baptism of/in/with the Holy Spirit is a subsequent event occurring after salvation. It would seem that this is the case. In John 20:22, Jesus commanded that the disciples receive the Holy Spirit, "And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit." This means that they were saved since the Holy Spirit is not received by the unregenerate. Then, later in Acts 1:4-5 we read, "And gathering them together, He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for what the Father had promised, "Which," He said, "you heard of from Me; 5 for John baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."

I can only speak for myself, and for what God's Holy Spirit that dwells within me,
guides me to say. Lean on no person or teaching, lean on God's Holy Spirit to guide you and teach you all of God's truth. Trust God in all things, and follow and do what the Lord will have you do, no matter what others may say, or do.

God is infallible, people are not. God speaks the truth, people don't always.
Holy Spirit teaches God's truth, people teach what they believe to be true, and may not necessarily line up with the Lord's truth.

I have nothing to worry about or fear; I know that God's Holy Spirit who dwells within, has not given me a spirit of fear, but a spirit of peace, calm, and assurance,
that God is with me; and that's makes me secure, in God's word, and promise.

Everyone should take the time in prayer with God, for what better time to do it than now. The Rapture is at hand, and God forbid, that anyone here would be left behind.
Spend that one on one time with God; and may God's peace that surpasses all understanding, dwell in each one of you hearts.

I'm ready and willing, and God is able to make it happen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Ken P. send the following email which I would like to share with everyone here, as it has to do with the Rapture. It starts about 13:30 mark where Billye Brin is on the phone with her daughter Shelly.

I'm not familiar with Billye Brin Ministry; however I listened to this amazing, and most encouraging testimony.

Thank you Ken for sending this email.

God Bless,

Valerie

Kenneth K. wrote:

Valerie

Really odd thing happened to me while watching Billye Brim on her on-line prayer meeting. I just got through listening to her daughter Shelley's story about a man who was saved and had a vision of Jesus. Incredible testimony. For some reason, you came to mind even though I hardly know you. So I thought I would send you the link in case it was of God.

https://www.billyebrim.org/node/16709

Starting from about 13:30 mark where she is on the phone with Shelley.

Enjoy!

Ken P.

Valerie
Ken P. send the following email which I would like to share with everyone here, as it has to do with the Rapture. It starts about 13:30 mark where Billye Brin is on the phone with her daughter Shelly.

I'm not familiar with Billye Brin Ministry; however I listened to this amazing, and most encouraging testimony.

Thank you Ken for sending this email.

God Bless,

Valerie

Kenneth K. wrote:

Valerie

Really odd thing happened to me while watching Billye Brim on her on-line prayer meeting. I just got through listening to her daughter Shelley's story about a man who was saved and had a vision of Jesus. Incredible testimony. For some reason, you came to mind even though I hardly know you. So I thought I would send you the link in case it was of God.

https://www.billyebrim.org/node/16709

Starting from about 13:30 mark where she is on the phone with Shelley.

Enjoy!

Ken P.

My email reply to Ken,

Thanks Ken, for sending me this email.

I did listen to it and I posted your email on the forum at RFTH for others to watch and listen to as well.

It's very encouraging, I believe it is a confirmation of the Lord's imminent coming at the Rapture.

It is a time for one on one in prayer with the Lord, to confess all before Him, for God is willing to forgive if we have remorse for sinning against the Lord, and are willing to repent. The best prayer I believe is the prayer Jesus taught us "The Lord's Prayer". To pray it daily, straight from the heart and soul, especially
for forgiveness. What an awesome God we serve, always has the best in store and in mind for His obedient children.

Here is the link I posted your email and my reply. Scroll down and you find
it once you click on the link below:

ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY??? - Ron Reese

http://http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1351290&cmd=show

Maranatha!

Valerie

Kathy G.
There's only one reason I'm sure that I'm going, and that's because Jesus lives in my heart and I have the righteousness He has imputed to me. If it depended on my own righteousness, I would have no hope of going to Heaven in death or the Rapture. I would be forced to face God's wrath instead.

Every true Christian is sealed and indwelled by the Holy Spirit, so the baptism that you speak of, Valerie, is not a prerequisite for entering Heaven. (If, by that, you mean the filling of the Holy Spirit, which must be activated on a minute-to-minute basis.)

These 2 articles I've written and posted explain more about this issue:

Who are the 10 virgins?

Check this out, everyone!

Kathy G.

I know that I too, will be going in the Rapture too.

Please check out my most recent King Jesus, Queen Mary, RFTH Family, "Goin' Home" dream over in the Dreams, Visions, Prophsies forum!!!

Surely, I wouldn't be given these God-given dreams (that I hadn't had such dreams in a long time) for no reason...right, Val?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy, Tom, Tammy, & Everyone:

I too feel, that all born again Christian will be Raptured; however, I had to let everyone know, what other Christians are saying and thinking on this subject; are all Christians going in the Rapture.

I have done my part, and laid everything on the table, and let each person, take it up with the Lord. I want everyone, to be informed, and fully understand, that we as born again Christians, have different opinions on this subject. Our own opinions, are just that; ours. What really matters that everyone is well informed, and can take this to the Lord, in prayer, and ask God to confirm it to them personally. Let no one have any doubts, or regrets in the end. Be ready to meet Jesus, at the coming imminent Rapture.

Let's stay close to the Lord, and let God grant us His peace that surpasses all understanding. We are God's children, and trust that God only wants to give us what is best, and He will because He loved us first and we love Him.

Don't let fear overcome you, for we have nothing to fear, for God is with us.
Trust God to see us through until the day of the Rapture, when we will finally
be free from this sinful world and all it's trappings.

What you do with this information, is up to each individual. I did what I knew had to be done, to let everyone know, this information, and take it to the Lord, to see whether it applied to them personally, or not.

I did my part, now it's up to each one of you, to discern, for yourself, and know
I did not withhold anything from anyone here, because I long that everyone here
will be Raptured as well.

May God grant each one of you peace that surpasses all understanding, as a confirmation in your prayer request and answer.

God Bless,

Valerie

Our Lord Jesus paid in full for us, on that terrible and wonderful day of the cross. Every strike he took, every insult, every pain was for our sin. Paid in full.
We are called by the Father (John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.)
Sealed by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.)
and Jesus keeps us, so we have assurance from the word of God that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit keep those whom God has chosen and saved and sealed by His work in us
John 10:27-30, the Lord Jesus knows who are His and keeps them, He is truly a good shepherd.
Don't let anyone steal your blessed hope, a hope based on the truth of the word of God that on the day of 1 Thess 4, that if you have died in Christ you will rise first, and if you are alive when this day comes, that you will be changed and rise to meet Jesus Himself in the air.
Maranatha!

Well said, Regina, and so true!

Regina, Very good and accurate post..

I tried to post a post last night, and after writing the whole thing, the site messed up and didn't post my response..

You said it all here even better than I had written.

God bless

RJB

The Mysteries of God

"Can you search out the deep things of God?
Can you find out the limits of the Almighty?
They are higher than heaven— what can you do?
Deeper than Sheol— what can you know?" Job 11:7-8

"...the disciples came and said to Him, 'Why do You speak to them in parables?'
He answered and said to them, 'Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given." Matthew 13:10-11

"Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith— to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever." Romans 16:25-27

"And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God....
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written:
"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
"But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God....Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches....But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him..." 1 Corinthians 2:1-6, 714

"Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God." 1 Corinthians 4:1

"...And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2-3

"Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

"...by revelation He made known to me the mystery ...by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men." Ephesians 3:3-5

"To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places..." Ephesians 3:8-10

"This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church." Ephesians 5:32

"...praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains..." Ephesians 6:18-20

"...of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints." Colossians 1:25-27

"For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colossians 2:1-3

"Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving; meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains, at I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak....Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one." Colossians 4:2-4, 6

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God....
"And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but shad pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, 6-12

"Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money, holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience." 1 Timothy 3:8-11

"...without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory." 1 Timothy 3:15-16

"...in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets." Revelation 10:5-7

"And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.
"But the angel said to me, 'why did you marvel? I will tell you the 'mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is." Revelation 17:5-8

"...now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known." 1 Corinthians 13:12

"Fair Use for Educational Purposes"

http://crossroad.to/HisWord/verses/topics/mystery.htm

REMEMBER GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS...HIS WAS ARE HIGHER, AND WISER.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Actually this post by Ron Reese is very confusing. Ron goes in a long discussion about if all Christians are going up in the Rapture.

Sometimes many words and scripture verses can confuse the average reader. If I was not a born again Christian and read this article I would be confused.

Lets make this simple. There is only one type of Christian in the eyes of God.
God's simple plan of Salvation.

Repent from your sins (turn away) with a contrite and humble heart and ask Jesus to come into your heart.

Accept Him as Your Lord and Savior

Walk in the ways the Lord has commanded us to live a pure and holy life.

When you do these things God sends His Holy Spirit and you are sealed until the day of Redemption.

All other people are PROFESSING CHRISTIANS WHO WITH THEIR MOUTH PROFESS God BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM HIM. Sadly this is most of the people.

also Ron Reese WAS DATE SETTING IN HIS OPENING PARAGRAPH.

"Watch therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the householder had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have watched and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready; for the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect Matthew 24:42-44."

Tom D.,

I believe Ron was addressing all Christian, who are, very familiar with the Rapture and it's teachings. He also states that He could be wrong, therefore, he said if he is, we have nothing to lose. However, he states that if he is right, he doesn't want any Christians to be left behind if he happens to be right.

I see that Christians are divided on this subject, and who can say with 100 % assurance, who is right, and who is wrong when it comes to the Rapture; not Salvation?
My answer is, only God knows for certain; since I believe that God is the only one that does know for certain, therefore, all points of view for Christians must be pointed out.

This is something each Christian must take to God in prayer. Confess our sins before the Lord and He forgives us, prepare the bride to be without spot or wrinkle. All who are saved through Jesus will go to Heaven. We lose nothing by accepting the Lord Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior; we gain an eternal home with Jesus in Heaven.

No one knows the "exact day or hour", but Jesus said if we watch we will know when His coming is near even at the doors. We certainly know that it is closer than ever before and His coming is near.

If we say the Rapture is imminent, are we setting a date? I think not, we are stating it could happen at any moment. I can't get hung up on "any one date", however, I know we are in the time frame of His coming, as prophecy is being fulfilled as such accelerated speed now. The Rapture could happen any moment now.

Let's not put our guard down, let us live like the Bible teaches us to live. Warn the people when they need to be warned, and lead people to the Lord, and not to any group or religious organization. Let's not take anything for granted, and let's not withhold from our brethren in Christ, anything that may be of benefit to them either.

Maranatha!

Valerie