Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANOTHER SIGN!!

I have got to share this with you all!

For a backgroud on this see my post about the deer on July 12 of this year.
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1167145&cmd=show

And then see my post I made this week on Nov 15....not the first part but the second update to the post I made ......well I will just quote it here

The below quote is from this post : http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1193617&cmd=show

I go every Tuesday night to the county jail here in DeSoto County MS and am one of the members of a jail ministry team.

Several months ago, I was asking the Lord for an opportunity to really get to share with the inmates the nearness of Jesus return and to share some of the things in the Bible about the rapture and about many of the things going on in the world indicating His soon return for His Church. One night, I think it was just before Pentecost this year (cause I was on high watch at Pentecost and I thought it might be the last opportunity for me to speak to these men about this), I was asking the Lord to work it out if He was about to come for me to have this opportunity to share with the inmates about these things. I asked the Lord to make it so that the other men I go to the jail with not show up that night so I would be the lone ministry team member that night (because I believe they don't study the signs and the prophecies like many of us do and are of the mindset that we can't know when He is about to return - I hope this is not the case but one night I tried to talk about it with them and there was not a whole lot of back and forth....it was more like just me talking and them looking at me with jaws open)....Well it didn't happen that night and since it wasn't my normal night to preach, I didn't get the chance.

Well tonight, as I was in my driveway getting in my car, the jail ministry leader called me and asked if I was going to the jail. I told him I was on my way.
He said the guy that was supposed to preach tonight could not be reached on the phone and that he himself couldn't make it either. I told him, I would speak to the inmates tonight if Mike didn't show up. He prayed for me on the phone and I went on to the jail.
I got to the jail and waited a few minutes for Mike, but no show. Nobody showed up. We ususally have three to four men show up. Just me.

So I went into the jail chapel and approximately 40 to 50 inmates came in.

I told them I had not prepared anything for the night because it wasn't my night to speak but that I would speak as the Holy Spirit gave me the words to speak.

WOW WOW WOW!! What an awesome night! The Spirit led me big time especially at the end.....I cannot describe what it is like when I have the opportunity to preach the gospel when it is completely led by the Holy Spirit, but tonight I got to preach the gospel AND tell them all about the rapture and the soon coming of the Lord!! PRAISE GOD!! I was able to tell them to be ready.....IT was very encouraging to the ones who are already Christians and it got the attention of the ones who weren't because they were all paying attention very carefully.

When I prayed for them at the end it was a no-doubt-Holy-Spirit led prayer!!

Oh and another personal thing I have been asking the Lord about happened as I was driving to the jail...kind of like a little "heads up" from the Lord. Which made me very happy.

And then when I got home tonight I picked up my daughter and walked outside. I looked up to show her the moon and stars, but there were none because it was completely overcast. I wanted to show her Jupiter because it has been so bright in the sky lately. But it was not visible...nothing was.
So I was in the kitchen a few minutes later by myself and the Lord kind of nudged me to go out and sit and spend some time with Him on the back porch. I don't usually do that out there. So I said "Okay" and walked out there and for some reason I pulled up a chair and positioned it pointing in an unusual direction, kind of facing the house and not the back yard. When I did that I looked up and there was one star visible through a hole in the cloud cover. I am not a star expert, but I thought to myself "what are the chances of that star being Jupiter." So I went inside really quickly grabbed my phone and pointed it up at the sky. I use Google Sky Map which shows the positions of the stars and planets using GPS satellites. Guess what??? the star WAS JUPITER!! I was like "WOW Lord!!" I looked at it for a couple of minutes and then it was covered back up. WOW.

I am very excited about the coming days!! I am expecting that we will be with our King Jesus very very soon!!

Hallelujah!! PRAISE JESUS!!

So let me get to this new exciting part!!

LEt me reiterate....I cannot remember ever having a buck almost run in front of my car or actually even run in front of my car....the deer I saw on July 12 was a small male spike deer....which is a male deer with only two small spikes for antlers..not big at all.

So after I posted Tuesday night about the buck deer almost walking in front of my car, it happened again the next night.

My wife and I were taking seperate cars to church....she was behind me.
I was leaving my neighborhood and looking at my phone....I felt the Lord lead me to put the phone down and praise Him....so I did.

I drove down the road, and almost at the same spot, I think the same buck almost walked in front of me again only from the other side of the road. Then he turned around and went back.

It gets better!

This morning I was driving to work, and I took a different route than what I usually go.
I was driving praising God, telling Him I love Him.

All of a sudden, I look out to my left into a cut down corn field. A BUCK was running fast from my left. He was heading straight for the road. Had I not slowed down I probably would have hit him. But I saw him way out in the field running toward the road so I had plenty of time to slow down. I watched in amazement and he continued on and ran across the road this time probably 30 feet in front of me and kept going to the other side and I watched him run away.

I was in awe because, again, this never happens to me, but yet it has happeneed three times this week!!

THREE BUCKS!! I think the first two incidents could have been the same buck, but the one this morning was too far from the other two incidents. It had to be a different buck. BUT his antler rack looked the same size and shape....approx 4-6 points!

Wow! I am taking this as a sign from the Lord that we are SOOOOOOOOO close to His coming!!

I asked yesterday on the way home if I was going to see another one, and this morning I did!

Now I am asking Him if I will see another even TODAY!!
THE day is still young!!

PRAISE KING JESUS!!!!!

Re: ANOTHER SIGN!!

J.M., what an awesome story, re: you're leading prisoners to Christ, and telling them about our imminent Rapture too.

The Lord too, has been showing me heavenly signs as well. Such me also seeing Jupiter rising every night; as well as Him showing me constellation CYGNUS (the SWAN)...where the ORION (and the North Star) is. For I believe that with all my heart that that is where the door of heaven will be opened up to receive us, when Jesus comes for us.

Infact, He does tell us to keep looking up...for our redemption draweth nye, doesn't He!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen, Tammy, He does!

Maranatha!!

John

John, Awesome reports! God is ! SO GOOD ! I am thrilled for you & God's working in all the details!

By the way, regarding the July post on the fleece, I've been curious about the floor tile you had mentioned. Any difference to share? Blessings,Lynnette