Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Personal Sign from the Lord I want to share

Some time last year I started asking the Lord for a signal when we were going to be near.

I read posts about people asking for fleeces like Gideon did for confirmation so I decided I would ask the Lord if He would give me a signal as confirmation when we were close. I then decided to ask Him for a double fleece to indicate that "today was the day"....I was hoping that this would be something like a 5 to 10 minute "Head's Up" that we are leaving in a few minutes.

I live in a small town and the road to my house is parallel to a main Hwy (Hwy 51). It is called Memphis Street or Old Highway 51. Occasionally when driving down this road we see deer on the side of the road at the edge of the woods. There is a large section of this road where we usually see them. We don't see them a lot...maybe a couple times a month. My wife sees them more than me. I actually don't see them that often.

However, last year I was driving by one small field and I saw a deer in it. It was very unusual to see a deer in this field. I had never seen one in this field up to that point. And I have never seen one since in that field.

So when I decided to ask the Lord for this "fleece", I wanted to make it something that would be very unusual. I thought and thought and finally decided to ask Him that on the day of His coming for us if He would show me another deer in that field...or more than one. But I decided that would not be unusual enough. So then I added something else. We have a stone tile floor in our kitchen and there is one tile that sounds hollow sometimes when you step on it. It has sounded like this for the past 6 years.
So I decided to ask Him for both of these things to occur on the day of His coming.
I knew if both of these unlikely events occurred in the same day it would be time to buckle up.

Well I don't want to keep you in suspense....those did not happen...yet.

And then several months ago I asked Him for one more. It was kind of weird and I have only asked this a couple of times, not putting too much into asking for it. But nevertheless, I asked that when we were "very close" (not the day of but very close) He would make a deer be on the side of the road almost as if it were going to walk into the road but not actually enter the road (I didn't want to hit the deer with my car or swerve and cause a wreck) and then have the deer's herd be seen in the following upcoming field.

Well this week on Sunday I began to feel convicted that I have almost been expecting that the Lord owed me this sign. I didn't really feel that He owed me but I have almost convinced myself that He was going to do it no matter what. So I repented and asked Him to forgive me if I have been too presumptuous in my expectation. I told Him forget the signs. I told Him I trust in you and in your Word and I don't need a sign. I know what you said would be happening right before your coming. I know the signs you said to look for and when we see these things lift up your heads. So I basically said to the Lord "I know you're coming soon and I trust in Your timing and your Word and that is more than enough."

Well this afternoon on my drive home I hit my brakes. There was a spike buck standing on the shoulder of the road to my left and he motioned as if he were going to walk into the road. I hit the brakes and slowed down. I looked at him and he looked at me. Then he ran away from the road.
About a 100 yards futher I came to an opening on that side of the road. It was a huge field. To my amazement I saw maybe 5 to 7 more deer in the field. I know it is not unusual to see a herd when you see a deer. But here is the unusual thing. These deer were approximately 300 yards back off the road. A long way from the deer I just saw. If he belonged to that herd, he was a long way from them.

At first I thought nothing. But about ten seconds later I believe the Holy Spirit said to me "There you go". And I felt an instant joy and started to praise God and tears of joy started flowing. He is close! Praise God....He is coming!

To you, this may not be a sign and that's okay if it's not. I know the overwhelming sense of confirmation the Lord gave me right after this happened. Unmistakable....undeniable!

Also a few minutes down the road is when I believe the Lord said to me "Did you notice how far the herd was? I had that deer up next to the road for you."

Re: A Personal Sign from the Lord I want to share

Oh that's a nice story John, it is wonderful to have a relationship with the Lord,

he does know when we talk to Him, He is very responsive to us,

we are so Blessed, even now waiting, we will keep looking up! :)

Thank you John for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Just go to show you how much the Lord loves us.
Once you trust and surrender all unto the Lord, He starts moving in your life in the most mysterious ways. In your case, once you repented of what you asked for as signs, and told the Lord you trusted Him, He sent you an abundant numerous signs!

Keep watching John, our redemption draws nigh!
Jesus is coming, and soon we'll be home at long last.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks, ladies. I wasn't sure whether or not to share it, but I figured it could be an encouragement to someone. It sure is to me.

God is so good ain't He?

John I just signed on and saw this post. What a tremendous encouragement this is. Thanks for sharing as I know that sometimes these moments from the Lord are very personal and not easy to publish to an audience. Makes me think of that verse used in a popular Christian song - "As the deer panteth for the water so my soul longs after thee".

Bless you for the great boost of joy this gave us. Wonderful!

John,
I hope it is real soon
Thanks for sharing

Amen, Texas Sue!

mtmollie
No one is perfect
Grammar is just a form of writing.
A professor once told me..
Don't worry about the grammar. Just make sure the person you are communicating with understands what you are saying.

It's the message in the writing that counts.

THANK YOU, John!!!

I don't normally just "get up" and get on my computer this
early but I did this morning.

VERY ENCOURAGING!!!!

"BLESSINGS TO YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!"

Calvin

Thank you John for this encouraging post. I also believe that we are going home very soon. Praise God! There have been so many dream confirmations of a soon rapture, and now you have had this personal confirmation. Let's go home brother!

Kevin

Texas Sue, Mtn Mollie, Zoe, Calvin, Kevin

Glad you were encouraged. I am very excited too!

I was wondering today if that was a 3 day, 7 day or 10 day notice or something else.

This occurred on 7/12/11...so if it was a:

3 Day notice - 7/15/11 (is this full moon day?)

7 Day notice - 7/19/11 (space shuttle still up)

10 day notice - 7/22/11 (beginning of Dr Owuor's Norway revival.....his vision was of the rapture occurring during one of his revivals)

Exciting and awesome times to be a child of the most High God!!

O

John, this post so encouraged me that I had to come back here today and visit again. So love knowing that the Lord is near. Come Lord Jesus!

Wow thanks Texas Sue. I am so glad it encouraged you. I am so glad He is near too.
I am very eager to be in His holy presence. and just think, when we are, we are there with Him forever.. that is amazing to me that we get to be with God forever!
Wow

Thank you for sharing this personal sign with us, John Murley. I'm another one who is encouraged by your posts. And I'm so grateful for the ongoing fellowship of all Watchers as we hope day-by-day for our LORD's ingathering. Some additional nearby dates are July 31 (as you've mentioned), August 9 = Jewish Calendar Av 9 (episodes of disaster for the Jews repeated many times), and the most wonderful, "mysterious" holiday of Av 15 (which will fall on August 15, this year) –

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/53680/jewish/15th-of-Av.htm

"The 15th of Av is undoubtedly the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar …
the Talmud tells us that many years ago the "daughters of Jerusalem would go dance in the vineyards" on the 15th of Av, and "whoever did not have a wife would go there" to find himself a bride.
And this is the day which the Talmud considers the greatest festival of the year, with Yom Kippur(!) a close second!
Indeed, the 15th of Av cannot but be a mystery. As the "full moon" of the tragic month of Av, it is the festival of the Future Redemption, and thus a day whose essence, by definition, is unknowable to our unredeemed selves."

hm ! ? This excerpt states it is the "full moon" of the month -- which would be August 13! The full moon and the Jewish Sabbath ... there y'go ! ~ no man knows the day or the hour !

Even So, Come Quickly LORD JESUS !

Meanwhile, we all Keep Watching, Praying, and Hoping ! Luke 21:36

Gary
I really enjoyed reading your post.

It reminded me of this thread

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1156852&cmd=show

John wrote:

I was wondering today if that was a 3 day, 7 day or 10 day notice or something else.

This occurred on 7/12/11...so if it was a:

3 Day notice - 7/15/11 (is this full moon day?)

7 Day notice - 7/19/11 (space shuttle still up)

10 day notice - 7/22/11 (beginning of Dr Owuor's Norway revival.....his vision was of the rapture occurring during one of his revivals)

Exciting and awesome times to be a child of the most High God!!

============

John and ALL:

Yesterday, I went to the bank because I am leaving to
go to Mississippi probably on Wednesday (today), but,
I have not been feeling well since last Thursday.
Something I believe I picked up from one of the grandkids
has kept me very weak. For some reason, when I left the
bank, I turned left instead of right (the usual way that
I turn). I'm not feeling too well, as I said, so I just
continued to go this new direction and had to make a U
turn and get back in the right direction. As I pulled
up behind a car, I wasn't REALLY thinking about a license
plate but, since I was stopped, for some reason I looked
at this and it was: JMD 100 (or possibly 100 JMD). As I
looked, there was a circular object on the tag between
the number and the letters which looked sort of like a
basketball in color - orange. So I thought about the
eclipses we've had and made connections to. The letters
quickly became: July Month Delivery; 100 = "the elect".

A couple of months ago, my grandchildren were over at
the villa and were playing jail. They had their own
"room" which was the jail and were writing out numbers
for each "prisoner" on paper tape. So, when they left,
I just pulled my "prison number" off and stuck it to
my computer. I was prisoner number 50987. I really
didn't think much about it until after this, but, HOPE
it might work out that the "countdown" to our own
"LAUNCH" (a "type" of 50 or a "type" of PENTECOST where
a certain number became "CHANGED" by the Holy Spirit
amongst the multitudes of the Earth - Micah 7 when the
"godly have disappeared"). The 987, again, is hopefully
a sign that our "countdown" will end on "7" or July.

Charity's "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" ended on a "7" (number wise).

"BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

Totally loved this post brother. If your other fleece happens, call me! lol

Thanks, Andy!

I will definitely let yall know if there is time!