Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a thief in the night............ new revelation!

Hey, guys.
I firmly believe the LORD revealed something to me a few weeks ago that i want to share with you.

With our redemption drawing as near as we all feel and know it is, i feel this is the perfect time to post this.

What does it mean? a thief in the night. to many who take it to their own understanding would probably conclude that it means HE comes as a surprise to EVERYONE. well im sure we all will agree that this isnt the truth. there are those like you and me who do not take refuge in the things of this world, but in HIM who controls and created them. surely HE said to watch OR ELSE that day will come as a thief. and you will NOT KNOW what hour HE comes to you.

Consider this; you do not know when a thief is planning to break in and SNATCH whatever he takes. But if you listen, you will hear when he breaks in and is about to TAKE IT.

Guys, i think i just heard a window break.

Re: a thief in the night............ new revelation!

AMEN Scott! I think we heard the window break too. Praise God! I believe it wasn't an accident that Harold Camping published the May 21st date to the whole world. I think God might be using that as a final warning that the rapture is imminent. Harold Camping's theology is wrong and his date was not exact, but it's probably very close. We, as believers will not be caught off guard because we are watching for our bridegroom to come. Keep looking up!

Kevin

One thing's for sure--we are so very close, and I can't wait!

Scott, I've been wondering something. Are you the same Scott who belongs to Rapture in the Air, or are you a different Scott? I suspect you're another, for your posting style is not the same as his, but I've been wondering about this since you joined.

yes, i am a different scott. im 19 and i live in texas. its so great to be a member and GOD is GREAT! Its been awhile since ive felt HIS presence so strong. we always seem to forget how it feels when HE fills us with his spirit, much like we look into a mirror so many times yet when we look away we forget how we look!
Praise JESUS because very soon we wont know how it feels to be separated from HIM by sin anymore!

please pray for those mocking the rapture. i know its hard, but NOONE deserves hell. and I have SOO much fear for GOD and PRAISE GOD that we are on HIS good side! i cant nor want to imagine the feeling of those who arent when time runs out.

You said it, Scott! Well, I'm glad to meet you.

Welcome Scott! It's always great to see another Texan onboard the Rapture Flight plane. Hope we fly away soon.

Scott,

"Consider this; you do not know when a thief is planning to break in and SNATCH whatever he takes. But if you listen, you will hear when he breaks in and is about to TAKE IT."

You are absolutely correct Scott!

God knows the exact day and hour, and because we are watching, when it happens, we won't be taken unaware, for we too will know right there and then!

We know it is near and even at the door!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi
I have been lurking for about a month. This morning, I believe I was led by the Holy Spirit about the nearest of the Rapture
Then this afternoon, I read this thread. I joined to post to this thread because I believe it confirmations the message of this thread.

All morning, I been hearing a bang of my house. I got up to see if I can see anyone but no one is around. The banging is still going on but not as often as this morning. I think it may be a tree branch hitting the house. I don't know.

What Valerie and Scott said about the thief gives me the goose bumps because of all the banging.

Is it a confirmation?
I don't know but it makes me excited knowing Jesus is coming Soon.

Here is what I was led to this morning

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

I was led to this morning to do a search on
"Dance of the Mahanaim":

This one makes me think of the rapture and how the Bride will be missed after she gone with her lover. She wants Him to come back for her and take her as His Bride NOW!
When she is gone will there be famine of God's word in the land?
Will the people call for her to stay longer?
http://biblebrowser.com/songs/6-13.htm

I am ashamed to say, even though I read the song of Solomon, I never paid attention to this term...
In fact, I had to do a search to see what it means.

I think Jesus is letting us know He is coming for His bride very soon because His Bride is calling for Him to come NOW..
Be ready and Rejoice!
Verse 11-13
Matthew Henry's Whole Bible Commentary

Now read this web page: IS this a warning about to happen?
http://www.messianicisrael.com/waters-in-the-wilderness/2009-2010/vayishlach.html

Rapture?
http://niv.scripturetext.com/songs/6.htm
Notice verse 10... Have you heard about the comets this fall.. Especially around Rosh HaShanna?
I wonder if it will be the fulfillment of this scripture

Verse 11...Are the Pomegranates in bloom Now?

Verse 12... Rapture Suddenly before you realize it?

Verse 13...People left behind calling us back to show them the way?

Interesting...
http://www.christadelphianbooks.org/agora/comm/22_song/song07.html
Excerpt:
"The bride may be speaking here of the way in which, at an earlier time, she had been unexpectedly and suddenly elevated to queenly dignity. Unexpectedly, she had been swept off her feet... To find herself riding in one of the King/General's war-chariots. She who had been seeking her lover, the simple shepherd, suddenly and surprisingly found herself in the company of a great king and leader of the army -- who IS her shepherd-lover! He had had, in effect, a dual identity! (And the fragmentary nature of this verse, as read in the Hebrew -- with all its difficulties of translation and interpretation -- may be intended to convey her shock and surprise.)"

I am truly humbled and at the same time amazed at this word this morning.

And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God’s host; and he called the name of that place Mahanaim," (Gen. 32:1, 2).
But at this juncture God’s host made its appearance, as though to show him to whom he owed his recent escape, and as if to further assure him that He who had delivered, did deliver, and he might safely trust would deliver him.

Kevin
I believe it wasn't an accident that Harold Camping published the May 21st date to the whole world. I think God might be using that as a final warning that the rapture is imminent. Harold Camping's theology is wrong and his date was not exact, but it's probably very close. We, as believers will not be caught off guard because we are watching for our bridegroom to come. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Kevin,
I believe this, too.
I believe it was God's plan to warn the world.

The word says the gospel will be preach to all the world before the end.
The Royal wedding was televised world wide.
The Gospel was preached.

Just think how our wedding day will look when we Marry the KING!!

Bible says it will be like the days of Noah.
Violence
Mocking
Partying
Marrying
Flood

Jerusalem will be a a burden to the world.
The dividing of the land
Wars and rumors of war
Kingdoms against Kingdoms

The word says at an hour you think NOT the son of man comes.
The majority of the world don't believe he will come
Many are glad it is false and they are excited it won't happen. They prefer to stay on earth than be with God.
He WILL come when no one is expecting Him?
It will be day as usual.

God is separating His Bride.
She is faithfully watching and adorning herself with holiness and purity with Praises and Adoration!
Many are called few are chosen.
The True Bride rejoice in the coming of her Groom.

I am not a follower the Camp group.
But, I know the word says to have mercy and watch and Pray for His coming. TO Rejoice and not Mock.
To want to be with Him more than wanting to party the night away.

Is your heart yearning to be with Him?

Or are you glad everyone thinks the Judgment message is a Joke?

Even if the rapture does not happen on that Saturday.
The Camp's group got the world's attention.
They have been warn Judgment day (tribulation) is approaching. It's been televised world wide and all over the internet.

So many road signs and people too busy making up jokes to yield the warnings.
Then it will catch them by surprise.. but maybe not..
They have been warned before hand.

God plans are being accomplished.
What the word prophesied, has happen and will happen.

So, we need to repent and pray that we will be accounted worthy.
Follow Jesus two commandments
Love God with all your heart, soul and mind. And Love your neighbor as yourself.
Pray for all souls and reach out to them.
Show mercy and love.
Be vigilant and not drunk.

Luke 12:45-46 (King James Version)

But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat (scorn) the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; (party)

The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

I don't the link to Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible was hyper-linked in my first post

http://mhcw.biblecommenter.com/songs/6.htm
excerpt:
Verses 11-13

Christ having now returned to his spouse, and the breach being entirely made up, and the falling out of these lovers being the renewing of love, Christ here gives an account both of the distance and of the reconciliation.

snip

That yet he could not long content himself with this, but suddenly felt a powerful, irresistible, inclination in his own bosom to return to his church, as his spouse, being moved with her lamentations after him, and her languishing desire towards him

(This makes me think of Valerie's cry)

I don't why all my links are not hyper-linking.
On the first link I post on my first post..
Scroll down to the Matthew Henry's Commentary part.

Welcome to RFTH Zoe! I sure hope our Blessed Hope is very soon!

Kevin

Hi, Zoe! Welcome to our friendly forum.

Thanks Kevin and Kathy for the welcome.
Looking forward to meeting you in heaven someday.

(the banging stopped. It was so weird)

Zoe

hey, Zoe. good to have you here. this is my favorite forum to watch on. Val, Kathy, and Kevin have all done a wonderful job as moderators to keep this place spiritually healthy and pleasing to the LORD. GOD bless and we'll meet in person soon. (i'll be the one dancing on the tables.) lol

sorry if i forgot any mods. youre all doing great!

You haven't forgotten any--there's only 3 of us. Valerie, Kevin, and me. =)

ok, cool. thanks Kathy.

Welcome Zoe and Scott!!!

Thanks for bragging on our mods, they are really great, this forum seems like a freshwater stream or bobbling brook, cool, clean and restful,

Blessing to our new friends!

Deborah

Thanks for the welcome Scott and Deborah!
Soon we will dance with the angels in heaven... because the word says..
All heaven REJOICE!!!

Looking forward that day..
I love to dance. It will be such a happy place!!!

I will be laughing while you do your dance.
Jesus knows how to throw a PARTY!
I can't wait to drink wine with Him!!!

Yes, Deborah..
It is good to rest by His refreshing waters. I like this forum because I can feel the love and excitement for Jesus here!

Hi Zoe,

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here with the rest of the friendly watchers! Make yourself at home, relax, and have a good chat with the regulars here.

We're watching for the Lord's coming, and trying to do our best to win souls in the meantime for the Lord.

I'm usually very busy, and stay up late, or is it early LOL sometimes...or just don't get to bed at all...terrible I know. LOL!!! I'm usually the first to greet new comers, but I'm late today.

Welcome aboard, we'll be taken off shortly on that Rapture Flight to Heaven, which is imminent!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Today, I am reminded of the links I posted in my first post.
I believe it may have been a word from God because of the strange events that happen on the day I got the word.

Praying for Israel protection and they make the right decision during the summits.

I am re-posting this article because of the meetings today.

http://www.messianicisrael.com/waters-in-the-wilderness/2009-2010/vayishlach.html

excerpt:
32:2 He called the name of the place Mahanaim. Mahanaim (Strong’s H4266) or Machanayim) means “two camps” and is the plural of the root word machanah (Strong’s H4264) meaning “encampment, camp, camp of armed host, army camp, company, body of people.” This spot is near the River Jabok, which is a tributary to the Jordan River located on the east side of that river in the modern country of Jordan. During the time of the nation of ancient Israel, it was located in the Gilead region on either the border between Gad and Reuben or Gad and Ephraim. Song of Solomon makes reference to mahanaim in 6:13 where we read,

"Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon you. What will you see in the Shulamite? As it were the company/m’kolah of two armies/mahanah."

The Hebrew word m’kolah (Strong’s H4246) means “dance.” The following is my observation on the prophetic/end-time connection between Genesis 32:2 and Song 6:13.

There is a correlation between Song 6:13 and Genesis 32:2 since Mehanaim in Genesis and “Machneh” or “two armies” in the Song of Solomon are the same word; the former is the plural and the latter is the root.

I believe that Genesis 32 is a prophetic shadow-picture of how Jacob’s descendants will come back into the land of their inheritance prior to Yeshua’s return. They will be divided into two camps as they enter the land of Israel and will have to confront Esau (many of whose descendants comprise the modern Palestinian-Arabs who will be blocking the way. Both camps (Judah and Ephraim, currently represented by the Jewish and Christian peoples) are returning out of spiritual Babylon (as per Rev 18:4) where they have been in servitude to the Babylonish world system even as Jacob was a servant to Laban (who lived in the area of ancient Babylon). They will not defeat Esau through appeasement (Gen 32:20) as Jacob tried to do with Esau. Appeasement got Jacob nowhere except poorer. The modern state of Israeli is dealing with the Palestinians as Jacob did with Esau by giving in to their demands in exchange for a peaceful existence in the land.

Read full story at link above.
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

During the wee hours of yesterday morning (please check out my Jesus Pilots My Ship thread)...I heard what sounded like to be three telephone-type (NOT my phone!!!) ringing in my right ear.

It was as if the Lord was phoning me His way...which is another form of warning of His coming to Rapture us. Yes!?

Tammy

SisterNChrist
During the wee hours of yesterday morning (please check out my Jesus Pilots My Ship thread)...I heard what sounded like to be three telephone-type (NOT my phone!!!) ringing in my right ear.

It was as if the Lord was phoning me His way...which is another form of warning of His coming to Rapture us. Yes!?

Tammy

Yes, Sister
I believe Jesus is announcing to the church to get ready!
I read your post. I was in awe.
He leads us one step at a time.
Come Quickly LORD, Jesus

Get Ready Here I Come

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Get Ready People
Jesus is coming

lyrics to song
http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/c/crystallewis953/peoplegetreadyjesusiscomin43973.html

Zoe
Hi
I have been lurking for about a month. This morning, I believe I was led by the Holy Spirit about the nearest of the Rapture
Then this afternoon, I read this thread. I joined to post to this thread because I believe it confirmations the message of this thread.

Here is what I was led to this morning

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

I was led to this morning to do a search on
"Dance of the Mahanaim":

This one makes me think of the rapture and how the Bride will be missed after she gone with her lover. She wants Him to come back for her and take her as His Bride NOW!
When she is gone will there be famine of God's word in the land?
Will the people call for her to stay longer?
http://biblebrowser.com/songs/6-13.htm

I am ashamed to say, even though I read the song of Solomon, I never paid attention to this term...
In fact, I had to do a search to see what it means.

I think Jesus is letting us know He is coming for His bride very soon because His Bride is calling for Him to come NOW..
Be ready and Rejoice!
Verse 11-13
Matthew Henry's Whole Bible Commentary

Now read this web page: IS this a warning about to happen?

Rapture?
Notice verse 10... Have you heard about the comets this fall.. Especially around Rosh HaShanna?

Verse 13...People left behind calling us back to show them the way?

Interesting...
http://www.christadelphianbooks.org/agora/comm/22_song/song07.html
Excerpt:
"The bride may be speaking here of the way in which, at an earlier time, she had been unexpectedly and suddenly elevated to queenly dignity. Unexpectedly, she had been swept off her feet... To find herself riding in one of the King/General's war-chariots. She who had been seeking her lover, the simple shepherd, suddenly and surprisingly found herself in the company of a great king and leader of the army -- who IS her shepherd-lover! He had had, in effect, a dual identity! (And the fragmentary nature of this verse, as read in the Hebrew -- with all its difficulties of translation and interpretation -- may be intended to convey her shock and surprise.)"

I am truly humbled and at the same time amazed at this word this morning.

And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God’s host; and he called the name of that place Mahanaim," (Gen. 32:1, 2).
But at this juncture God’s host made its appearance, as though to show him to whom he owed his recent escape, and as if to further assure him that He who had delivered, did deliver, and he might safely trust would deliver him.

It seems like the Holy Spirit is telling the Church about Tu B'Av
"Dance of the Mahanaim"

This is a link from 5 doves and a post from Bruce Baber.. July 25,2011
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/bruceb725-1.htm

To Rowina concerning Tu B'Av. I corresponded with rabbis concerning this holiday which is in their writings and posted my first study last year and then again last month. Below is my study posted in June this year. (By the way, I am also watching the end of July as Eliane B suggested).

This is a copy of my post from last year regarding Tu B'Av with a few added notes. Last year when there was no rapture, we all stopped looking at Tu B'Av as a possible rapture date. I really, really think we should put it on our calendars and be watching and praying about it. This might be the date we have longed for!!!

Tu B'Av has so many traditions associated with it that are parallels for the rapture. One of the most compelling is that the Jews while wandering in the desert were according to the Midrash commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves as punishment for not believing the spies who were sent to scout out the promised land. The Jews who slept in their graves each year would arise from their graves and discover that 15,000 of the older generation had died in the night. This continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. Tu B'Av was celebrated because they knew that at long last they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua.

* We all know that the name of Jesus is derived from Joshua.
* I suspect we all are aware that there is a parallel between the promised land and Heaven. The land flowing with milk and honey.
* Tu B'Av commemorates when all the chosen people rose from their graves alive! When no one had died in their graves thus signifying that at last they were free to enter the promised land!
* The Jews celebrated by allowing the virgins to dress in white and dance in the vineyards to attract husbands.
* Someone else on the Doves website pointed out that the tribe of Benjamin was allowed to snatch brides on Tu B'Av and that the word snatched in the Septuagint is harpazo! The same word!
* The celebration of Tu B'Av became closely associated with courtship, marriage and the the triumph of life over death.
* After the Jews had entered the promised land, each year Tu B'Av was celebrated as one of the most important holidays. It was a time of celebration!

Friends, there is no closer parallel to the rapture than the celebration of Tu B'Av. There is no better picture we could use to illustrate the pre-trib rapture! It all fits. Every detail!

There was a time when I thought Rosh Hashanah might be a rapture date. I was told by various writers that Rosh Hashanah was the next holiday on the Jewish calendar for Jesus to fulfill, as He had already fulfilled all of the Spring dates. But those writers skipped over the summer celebration of Tu B'Av like it wasn't even on the calendar! Tu B'Av was listed as the happiest, most important celebration by a number of Jewish sources. It fell into obscurity after the destruction of the temple. Today, Tu B'Av is regarded as something like Valentines day on several Jewish websites. But it wasn't always something so minor.

I have read everything I can get my hands on regarding Tu B'Av. I have written rabbis to confirm various points that I had questions about. I am not an expert, nor do I consider myself an authority. I am just a seeker after the truth and I have done my best to research this date. Why, I had to ask myself, did so many published writers, TV evangelists and preachers miss Tu B'Av? Was it because it was to remain a hidden day until it was time? IS THIS THE TIME?

Bruce Baber

Bruce Baber other post on Five Dove July 25, 2011

Bruce Baber (25 July 2011)
"In July 2010 I wrote this article about Tu B'Av"

Last year Tu B'av came on July 26. This year (2011) it comes on August 14th.
Colossians 2:16-17, "Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ."

Oh, the approaching festival is looking promising! If all the festivals are supposed to find their parallels in the life, death, resurrection and return of Jesus, then this lone festival could fit the rapture. Many have rightly said that Jesus has already fulfilled all of the Springtime festivals. They skip over to the Fall festivals and don't look for the rapture until Rosh Hashanah. But they skip right over Tu B'Av like it doesn't exist on the Jewish calendar. It has to be there for a reason! We can't just pretend it isn't there. At one time it was one of the most important Jewish holidays! I am watching this upcoming date on the calendar closely.

Read about how the ancient Jews (and some modern ones) celebrated Tu B'Av.
The next Tu B'Av is July 26, 2010. (written last year)

The Mishna (Ta'anit 4:8), surprisingly enough, proclaims, "There were no greater holidays for Israel than Tu B'av and Yom Kippur, for on them the girls of Jerusalem used to go out in borrowed white dresses ... and dance in the vineyards. What would they say? 'Young man, lift up your eyes and see what you choose for yourself...' ".

Tu B'Av is a holiday devoted to singles. In earlier times the young single women would go out to the fields dressed in white. Each woman would wear a dress borrowed from another so that those who were too poor to have dresses of their own would not be shamed. Then the men would come down to the fields and pick a bride.

After the destruction of the temple and the exile of the Jewish people the holiday was rarely celebrated, but with the establishment of the modern state many Kibbutzim adopted the day as a sort of Jewish Valentine's day. People once again wore white and danced in the fields and the vineyards. Read what the rabbis wrote about Tu B'Av.

"Indeed, the 15th of Av cannot but be a mystery. As the "full moon" of the tragic month of Av, it is the festival of the Future Redemption, and thus a day whose essence, by definition, is unknowable to our unredeemed selves.

Yet also the unknowable is ours to seek and explore, as we shall in two essays, based on the Lubavitcher Rebbe's writings and talks, presented here. The Day of the Breaking of the Ax approaches the mystery of Av 15 by examining a number of events which occurred on this day. Based on Lubavitcher Rebbe's writings, it is thought that with the imminent coming of Moshiach, the true import of the "Day of the Breaking of the Ax" shall come to glorious light, and the 15th of Av will be truly revealed as our greatest festival. The Dancing Maidens of Jerusalem sees in the Talmud's account of their match-seeking dance a model for the various dimensions of our relationship with G-d: And so it is written, "Go out, daughters of Zion, and see King Solomon,1 in the crown with which his mother crowned him on his wedding day and on the day of his heart's rejoicing" (Song of Songs 3:11). "His wedding day" -- this is the Giving of the Torah... " (My note: It struck me that this rabbi made an association of the Song of Solomon with Tu B'Av).

"Tu B'Av celebrates the ultimate consummation of our marriage with the final redemption of Moshiach."

(My note:Notice the connection this rabbi made of Tu B'Av with the Messiah).

"After relating how "the daughters of Jerusalem would go out... and dance in the vineyards" and "whoever did not have a wife would go there" to find himself a bride, the Talmud goes on to describe three different categories of "daughters" and how each would call out to her perspective bridegroom..."

What would the beautiful ones among them say? "Look for beauty, for a woman is for beauty."

What would those of prestigious lineage say? "Look for family, for a woman is for children."

What would the ugly ones say? "Make your acquisition for the sake of Heaven, as long as you decorate us with jewels" (Talmud, Taanit 31a).

"The Lubavitcher Rebbe explains that the marriage of G-d and His people also includes these three categories of "brides": the souls of Israel include "beautiful" souls, souls "of prestigious lineage," and "ugly" souls,3 each of whom contribute their own unique dimension to our relationship with G-d."

"There are two types of love, say the Chassidic masters. There is a love that is generated by the person's own mind and heart, when s/he meditates on the greatness and desirability of a person (or thing, or state) and thereby develops feelings of love and attraction to him/her/it. Then there is an inborn love: a love that a person has not created himself -- indeed, he may be unaware that he possesses it -- but which resides in his heart from birth, a natural bond and attraction to something that is implanted in his soul by virtue of who and what he is.

"You shall love G-d" (Deuteronomy 6:5) is a crucial component of our relationship with the Almighty. Aside from the fact that loving G-d is itself a mitzvah (Divine commandment), it is also a prerequisite for the proper observance of all the mitzvot. As Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi elaborates in his Tanya, mitzvot which are not motivated by a love of G-d are performed mechanically and erratically; only one who loves G-d serves Him in a manner that is both integral and enduring."

"Do for Your sake, if not for ours,"4 call the "ugly" souls of Israel. Take us as Your own, despite our appearance, because only You know what lies behind our appearance, and only You know the truth of what You can inspire in us. For You know that, in truth, "The daughters of Israel are beautiful, it is only that poverty obscures their beauty."5 You know that our "ugliness" is not our true essence, but imposed upon us by the spiritual poverty of galut.

If we have failed to realize our potential for beauty and fruitfulness, then it is left to You to "decorate us with jewels" -- to shower us with the gifts that will waken our quintessential bond to You and bring to light our innate perfection."

My note: This rabbi saw a connection to both the Messiah and marriage as the ultimate fulfillment of Tu B'Av. Though modern Judaism is perplexed as to why Tu B'Av should be considered one of the most important festivals, in ancient times it was nevertheless considered to be so. This rabbi unknowingly taught that Tu B'Av should be considered important for reasons that only make sense to the modern Christian in light of the rapture.

YBIC

Bruce Baber

Another post from Bruce on five dove's website

Bruce Baber (25 July 2011)
"WOW! Great teaching on Tu B'Av! Please, please watch."

Wow! I found this teaching about Tu B'Av and listened to the whole thing. It is 62 minutes long, but I paid especial attention to the section 49:56 to about 52:50.

http://www.naaleh.com/viewclass/2635/single/audio/

This is long and challenging to listen to because she talks very fast. But she does talk about all the things I had dealt with in my other posts on Five Doves concerning Tu B'Av. The section that I pointed to above was so interesting to me because she emphasized that the most important difference between Tu B'Av and the other Jewish holidays is that while other days only commemorate a past event, Tu B'Av (while it does celebrate leaving the graves and entering the promised land) is forward looking to something in the future and finds its ultimate fulfillment in that future event!!!! In other sections she explains that is also the one Jewish holiday that women an important key role.

I would also recommend that you listen to the last two minutes. IF this is the year...IF this is the season... this might be the long awaited Jewish festival to watch most closely for the rapture of the bride!

Oh, dear Lord please give us confirmation. Amen.

YBIC

Bruce Baber

Soon we will know if this is the year for the snatching of the Bride.

A confirmation???
Today is the 14th
We will soon find out if the Rapture will happen on TuB'Au

If not.. we still have the other fall feast to look forward to.

If not this year.. maybe next..

Let's pray it is this year..

As in all things..
Not our will..... But God's will be done.
He is God and He makes the plans.

Zoe on June 20,2011

Be ready and Rejoice!

Rapture?

I just read Jean's letter on Five Dove
It answer my question about the pomegranates....
Is it a Confirmation???

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/jeans813.htm
Jean Stepnoski (13 Aug 2011)
"The Book of Ruth and Av 15: With Thanks For Lisa Taylor"

Dear Doves,
In Ruth 2:21 and 23 we learn when Ruth and Naomi arrived in the land of the kinsman redeemer Boaz. It was the time of the barley harvest. Boaz instructs Ruth. " Stay close to the young people until they have completed all my harvest." Which harvest, of barley or of wheat? We learn from Ruth 2:23 the following. "And she stayed by the young women of Boaz to glean, till the completion of barley harvest and the wheat harvest." In Chapter 4, the final chapter, the witnesses at the gate were there at the time of the winnowing of barley beginning at First Fruits. The wheat could have been next in two harvests, for Spring and Summer.
In Chapter 4:13 we read about Boaz marrying Ruth. He redeems Ruth. But is it the time of the end of the first or the second wheat harvest? There appears to be a time delay after the barley season is over.
In her article at five doves on 7-14-2008, "Summer Rapture Thoughts" Lisa Taylor noted some very interesting things about Av 15. This year it will be 8-14 to 15 on the Hillel Calendar. It is symbolic of the beginning of the grape harvest for Israel even though the grapes would come due from June through September. For them was the last day for wood offerings at the Temple and a popular wedding day. It was when the CURSE was over for those to die in the wilderness during the 40 years. Those remaining were ready to enter the Promised Land. Av 15 was the day of bride theft (like harpazo) that we read about the young men of the tribe of Benjamin and the girls in the borrowed white dresses in the field.
The Talmud relates that Av 15 was THE DAY that the BAN, the prohibition, was lifted against marrying outside the tribe. It is Yevamos 41a where we read about a need for a convert to wait 3 months before the marriage is possible. Part of this was to ensure that she was not pregnant prior to her conversion. So the popular idea of relating the marriage of Boaz and Ruth to Pentecost may be earlier than it actually happened. They may have gone to the wedding canopy (the chuppah) on Av 15! This is fascinating since Ruth was from Moab, a Gentile, a pagan, and someone from the Nations. Unlike Boaz, Ruth was not a member of the tribe of Yahuda (Judah). She was an alien and outsider, even though her first husband had been from one of the tribes of Israel. Therefore Ruth, a Moabess, had needed to wait patiently during the Summer Fruits Harvest for a period of a full 3 months. This was a period of eagerness and expectancy and patience to prove the sincerity of her conversion to Judaism! This would be 3 months after First Fruits of barley and the conclusion of the barley harvest. When we add 3 months to the CONCLUSION of the barley harvest as of around 4-23 to 5-15-2011, we are at 8-15! Av 15 is symbolic of the end of the wheat harvest, first and second phases! The figs, dates have been harvested and next the pomegranates. The 2 of the 7 species or crops of Israel current in maturity would be grapes and pomegranates. Lastly would be the olives, as the grapes were ending.
Lisa Taylor noted another fact about this time of Av going to Elul, month 5 going to month 6 of the Scriptural Year. This is the Season of Summer Fruits for Israel. She notes the following about pomegranates relating to the High Priest. See Exodus 28: 33-35 about the design of pomegranates on the hen of the tunic of the High Priest. Our High Priest now is Messiah/ Christ according to Hebrews 6:19-20, now and forever.
There are many clues to help us look to the significance of Av 15.
To most in the world it will be a routine and ordinary day of no great spiritual meanings. This year it will be concluding for Israel on 8-15 as the day 3 of the Scriptural Week begins. Will Av 15, the Anniversary Day of the Lifting of Ban and Curse, be momentous this year? We shall see. Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean