Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update

This is a new thread I'm starting today. I will update this thread each day with Paul Begley videos from that day. "Are you serious?" I like Paul a lot, and he is on top of everyday events that are pointing towards our soon coming day of redemption. God bless!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update

This is a new video today from Paul Begley concerning Turkey and Israel. "Are you serious?"

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update

This is one of Paul Begley's videos today. Obama is going to be "Passive Aggressive" at the UN this week. This week at the UN should be historic, with Abbas asking for full recognition of a Palestinian state. Jesus is coming for his bride soon!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Giant Squid on San Diego Beach

This is a Paul Begley video today, 9-21-11, which he tells us of more signs of the end times. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- 10,000,000 People Lose Power In Chile

This is a new video from Paul Begley. Be blessed!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Falling Asteroid, Elenin, Darkness, Feast of Trumpets

This is a really good video from Paul Begley today. Jesus is coming!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- October "Black Monday"

This is a new video from Paul Begley about the October "Black Monday". He thinks yesterday might be one of a series of October "Black Mondays". He also speaks of the other signs we have seen this year that points to the soon coming rapture of the church and the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel. God bless you all!

Kevin

2 more vids for Oct 4

Greece is Falling and WIll Collapse as World Banks Fear!

Mosques is Torched in Israel

nothing for today?

I'll have to check on it Robin. Paul usually makes at least two videos a day, but I didn't see any new ones yet.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Israel is ready for Yom Kippur war now!

This is a new video by Paul Begley about Israel being prepared for war.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Whale Found 1Mile From A Shore In Field England Prophecy?

This is a new video today from Paul Begley concerning a big whale found a mile inland in England. Very strange!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Whale Found 1Mile From A Shore In Field England Prophecy?

Kevin:

MOST INTERESTING!!!

The "timing" at the first of this season of rapture alerts!!!

The whale 33 ("promise") feet long.

A juvenile and we (the U.S.) are the offspring of England!!!

Jeremiah 50 (NIV 1984)
11 “Because you rejoice and are glad,
you who pillage my inheritance,
because you frolic like a heifer threshing grain
and neigh like stallions,
12 your mother will be greatly ashamed;
she who gave you birth will be disgraced.
She will be the least of the nations—
a wilderness, a dry land, a desert.
13 Because of the LORD’s anger she will not be inhabited
but will be completely desolate.
All who pass Babylon will be horrified and scoff
because of all her wounds.

This could be a BAD sign for the "Babylon" of the New
Testament (as I believe), America.

Giant Whale Falls Out of Sky in UK?
Dead whale found half a mile inland LINK

In other words, a "GOOD / BAD" sign like the:
RAPTURE / SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!!!

...1 Thessalonians 5
...1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not
...need to write to you, 2 for you know very well
...that the day of the Lord will come like a thief
...in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety,"
...DESTRUCTION will come on them suddenly, as labor
...pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

"Belshazzar" by Johnny Cash

...The people feast and drank their wine
...And praised the false gods of his time
...All holy things were scorned and mocked
...But suddenly all their mocking stopped
...For on the wall there appeared a hand
...Nothing else, there was no man
...And but, the hand began to write
...And Belshazzar couldn't hide his fright

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!!!

Calvin, that is very interesting that it was 33 feet long. I just looked at some online articles about it, and indeed it measured 33 feet. I think this could have been a sign to us of our soon redemption.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- India 500 Dead Encephalitis / Guatemala Floods / Bible Signs

This is a new video today from Paul Begley. "Are you serious?" Be blessed!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Lubbock Texas "Live Video" Dust Storm! Bible Sign!

This is a video from Paul Begley today concerning the Lubbock, Texas dust storm. It reminds me of the dust storm over Phoenix a while back.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Texas Earthquakes 5.0 Whaaaaaat? Bible Signs....

Well, Paul Begley has made 4 videos today, because there has been a lot of prophetic activity today. This is just one of them, but he covers some other things besides the earthquakes in Texas. Keep watching for Jesus!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- California Lutheran Church Is Having "High Priestess of Isis

This video today from Paul Begley shows how some shall depart from the faith in the last days. Guess what, this event in the Lutheran Church starts on 11-11-11.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Damascus Planting Land Mines Destruction Is Coming!

This is a new video from Paul Begley about Syria planting land mines on its border. Can you say "Isaiah 17:1 is about to be fulfilled"?

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Obama May Hit Iran Nuclear Plant Very Soon!!

This is just one of four videos released today by Paul Begley. He discusses the imminent attack on Iran's nuke sites by Israel and the US. We are getting ever closer to the time of the rapture!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Obama May Hit Iran Nuclear Plant Very Soon!!

Where did you find these? Not showing anything new today on youtube..?

I have a subscription to Paul Begley's channel. He usually posts 3 or 4 videos per day. I hope that helps.

Kevin

Hmm. Weird, I watch his videos on YouTube every day. Wonder what's up? Would you mind posting the other videos from today, Kevin? Thx!! :)

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Jeremiah 49 "Syria Damascus & Iran" Will Fall In War! Prophe

This is another video from Paul Begley today.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Jeremiah 49 "Syria Damascus & Iran" Will Fall In War! Prophe

You rock, Kevin. Thanks! :)

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- News Oakland Riots / Greece / "Grim Sleeper" / Occupy / War

This is another video today concerning Greece, and the Occupy Oakland riots.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Gog & Magog Israel & Iran Will UK And USA Attack Iran?

This is Paul Begley video about the soon coming Gog Magog war.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Earthquake In Oklahoma Whaaaaat?

This is the newest video from Paul Begley today. He talks about the Oklahoma earthquake and other signs of the times we are living in. God bless!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- YU55 Is Coming! Will "Fire Balls" Hit The Earth??

This is a new Paul Begley video about YU 55. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic Update- Tennessee Quake / Iran Nukes / Putin / Alaska Storms / YU55

This is a new Paul Begley video from this morning. We are going home soon!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- 11/11/11 Mayans Crystal Skull Ceremonial Waste Of Time!

This is the first video from Paul Begley today on 11-11-11. Are You Serious?

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Middle East Countdown To Armageddon, Iran Got Nukes?

This is one of the Paul Begley videos from today concerning the upcoming war in the Middle East. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Iran Will Have 5 Nukes By April 2012!!! Obama & Russia

This is a new video from Paul Begley concerning Iran's progress in building nuclear warheads. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Japan 5.5 Quake Happens As Begley Is Preaching On Japan!

This is the newest of the Paul Begley videos from today. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- USA & NATO Troops In Jordan Along Syria Border! War Coming!

This is one of the Paul Begley videos from today concerning US forces and NATO troops in Jordan along the Syrian border. War certainly seems imminent!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- USA & NATO Troops In Jordan Along Syria Border! War Coming!

Kevin:

I thought this was REALLY one of his VERY BEST!!!

He reveals LOTS concerning what he calls "the spirit
of antichrist" is doing NOW!!! He is VERY well read
into Middle East Biblical stuff, I believe.

THANKS AND BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin, There is a new thread that was started in regards to the fact that Paul Begley doesn't believe in the Rapture...I checked it out and this is what I found. He believes we'll be here for the tribulation, and waiting for Jesus' second coming to Earth instead.

He's mistaken, and I believe we will be Raptured!!!
For we meet the Lord in the Air!!!

Apparently it seems that Paul Begley does not believe in the Rapture after all...I checked out and found this video...around 7 minutes or so into it, you'll hear him give an account of a vision, dream from God he said he had...that there was no Rapture and Christians were being arrested etc.,

I don't think this is encouraging especially for our forum here...!

Please listen and judge for yourself!

We are not appointed to wrath and will not be here for the tribulation....!

Valerie

Val,
I just read through that thread and was shocked that Paul Begley doesn't believe in the rapture. I am going to write him an email when I get a chance, and find out why he is so ambitious about his end times ministry if we are simply going to be rounded up during the tribulation period and eventually killed for our belief in Jesus Christ. I will discontinue the Paul Begley daily updates in light of this news.

Kevin

Kevin,

You write to him as you said you would...I believe I will have no choice in the matter but to delete all of his posts! I leave it up for a bit, until I hear from you.

Like I said before, I never heard of this person until he was brought up here on RFTH.

Regretfully,

Valerie

COULD someone answer me this question ????

If you don't believe in the rapture....then what is your plan for the next 7 years.

Are you anointed and sealed just before so no harm comes to you?

Are you in some sort of spiritual ark of safty?

What is the hurry to get people saved only to have your head taken off if thats the end game plan?

As for posting his stuff....most of his stuff that gets posted are NEWS ITEMS !!!! breaking news ITEMS usually.

I just got rid of cable and don't even have Fox news, due to money problems and His breaking news as come in handy.. Maybe post for news only purpose under his video's

It is written that we are not appointed to wrath
What about the wrath judgement of God falling during these years. If there is no catching up/harpazo of the church, then all the church will be on the planet and exposed to the wrath of God falling on them; this after they have already chosen God and been forgiven

I agree with you Mary and Regina. Val, I did send an email to Paul Begley today, and I'm waiting for a reply from him. It's possible with all of the email he receives that I might not get a reply. Either way, I am completely disappointed that Paul Begley does not seem to believe in the Rapture, especially since he preaches at a Baptist church. Most all of the Baptist churches do believe in a pre-trib rapture.

Kevin

It's lucky I'm a Baptist. =)

I am too Kathy! 😃😃

Elizabeth
I think we have our answer on what he believes.

Thanks so very much Elizabeth, this is very good news!!! Like Calvin said, He must of changed his mind, which is wonderful to hear!!! Praise God!

I'm very happy, and I thank God for answered prayer at what to do! Waiting was the right decision!!!

Kevin & All, please continue to post his videos on RFTH....In the other video, He looked very different younger and heavier, this video looks more like what he looks like up to date; older & thinner! I'm glad he saw the light at the end of the tunnel in these last days...!

Yes Elizabeth, I believe we got our answer!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. the above was taken from another thread!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1199612&cmd=show

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Comet Lovejoy Survives The Sun! Because Of The Cross?

This is a video today from Paul Begley about Comet Lovejoy. Interesting name for a comet that got so bright and looked like a cross just before getting so close to the Sun and surviving its heat! Was this a sign or what?

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Who Is Kim Jong UN? Dangerous Or Desperate?

This is a new video from Paul Begley today concerning the death of Kim Jong-Il and his son Kim Jong-Un now becoming the new dictator in North Korea

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- 2010 & 2011 Final Warning Prophecy! Paul Begley

This is one of the videos from Paul Begley today looking back at 2010 and 2011. A lot of prophetic events have occurred, and the signs are pointing to a very near rapture of the church. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- America "Hits Iran With Missiles" Has War Begun?

This is another of the Paul Begley videos from today.

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Indefinite Detention Act!! Are You Serious??

This is the newest video from Paul Begley today. The NDAA bill could be signed into law by Obama, and he will then have the power to imprison anyone he deems to be a terrorist! Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Indefinite Detention Act!! Are You Serious??

I pray we'll be in Heaven with Jesus before Obama starts doing that! He'll be able to use this law to stamp out all opposition to his deeds.

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- American Troops On Israel Soil...

This is a new video today from Paul Begley. If this information is true, war against Iran must be very soon. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Russia Sends More Ships To Mediterranean And UK Sends Royal Navy Also!

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Tim Tebow Has A Halo Over Denver Stadium?

This is a new Paul Begley video about the smoke halo seen over the Denver stadium when the Broncos beat the Steelers. Very interesting!

Kevin

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- The Church Of Lady Gaga! New World Order!

I find this utterly fascinating. There is tons more information about this on the following website:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/

What is amazing about all this is that night before last I had a dream about Lady Gaga, I know I know, don't laugh, but it's totally true. I had NEVER heard of Lady Gaga being a puppet of the Illuminati before this, or anything to do with it, that is why this is so amazing to me. I really thought it was odd that I had dreamed of her, I don't follow her in any way or really even like her music all that much. It was really wierd that I had dreamed of her, and then I read this and it made a bit more sense to me.....so with that I just have to share quickly.

I dreamed that I went into her house and all over her walls and on display were her various concert outfits all glittery and pretty. The whole house was pristine white, and nicely decorated. People were all over it partying and drinking, and loving every minute of it. I walked in and felt so excited to have been "invited" and "accepted" into this party house. As I looked around at her concert outfits I was drawn to them and I oohed and aahed over them (I LOVE bling, and pretty things) but I kept looking over my shoulder at the kitchen, which had been boarded up and looked burned out inside. It felt dark, and evil. I could not help my curiosity and I peeked into the kitchen. Inside was a total mess, dark, smoky, burned, and worst of all there was a small child in there dirty and crying and no one new it. I was helpless to enter the kitchen and save the child. Right after that Lady Gaga walked up to me and we began to talk, I do not remember the conversation but I do remember this part, and it is awful. As I talked to her I began to see my skin form weeping pustules and wounds. I pointed it out to her and she laughed and said she had the same thing and it was o.k. Then out of one of the wounds crawled the most hideous white fat yucky creature that looked like a cross between a slug and a spider. I realized I was being eaten from the inside out and no one cared or even noticed. I cried out to God to save me and I woke up actually praying out loud.
It was truly one of the most startling and strange dreams I have ever had, and the only time I have ever ever dreamed of Lady Gaga. I really brushed it off as just another strange dream of mine until I saw the post above. Amazing huh!!!! I have felt I have been under serious spiritual attack, me and my whole entire family now for months. I have had increasingly escalating dreams recently of spiritual warfare, I have been rebuking evil spirits in my dreams now for nearly the past month, almost every night. I rarely remember my dreams, but something is going on for sure. Please pray for me and my precious precious family!!!
I love you all, thankyou for your posts!! Keep looking up for our wonderful Lord and Savior, HE IS SURELY COMING SOON!!!!!

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Iran Kiloton Nuclear Test Set For 2012!! WW3

Here is a new video from Paul Begley about the Nuke test that Iran is planning. It's as if Ahmadinejad is begging for war right now, and I think he will soon get his wish. He wants to usher in the Imam Madhi, which is Islam's messiah. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Reposted here from a locked thread...!

Re: THE DEVIL THROWS THE CROSS AT PASTOR PAUL BEGLEY

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I beg to differ, there's absolutely NOTHING FUNNY WHATSOEVER about the CRUCIFIX FLYING OFF HIS CABINET when Paul picked up the BIBLE and said THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD!!! OF COURSE IT WAS THE DEVIL THAT DID THAT, AND HE WAS LAUGHING TOO!

I SAW A TERRIFIED LOOK ON HIS FACE, AND PAUL WASN'T LAUGHING AT ALL!!!

I have a crucifix hanging in my house in my bedroom to remind me what Jesus did for me; so that I would never forget. I FIND IT OFFENSIVE THAT ANYONE WOULD DO THAT.

PLEASE REMEMBER THERE ARE DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS OF CHRISTIANS HERE, AND SOME OF THEM LIKE MYSELF FIND NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS!

PAUL DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SAY IT BECAUSE HE WAS SHOCKED, THEREFORE I WILL SAY IT "GET BEHIND ME SATAN"
AND GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

LORD I WANT TO GO HOME!!!

Valerie

Kevin,

Please start a new thread for Paul Begley Daily Prophetic, and I will sticky it to the top for you again!

This is getting much to long now.

You can add the url from this one to the new one,
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1180514&cmd=showso anyone who wishes to see past videos etc., can click it and find the older posts!

Thanks!

Valerie