Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul Begley does not believe in rapture???

Please correct me if I am wrong (and explain it to me please)

This is one of his vids from Dec 6.
I have been seeing this sort of thing from MrCometWatch and MigFoxBat as well.
Oh well, I think they will be raptured anyway.

Paul and others still have some interesting things to share with us just the same.

Re: Paul Begley does not believe in rapture???

I've uneasy feeling about him after listening to him and the guy from trunews talked about going through the trib

Here it is...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=G7KS6Qy5JrQ

willie,

Your link gave a list of your unwatched vids! Try posting a different url by going directly to the video.

I am concerned because I have not thought of Paul as being anything but pre-trib. Otherwise why his urgent report that time is running short? Are you saved?

Also, the video posted by Kathy, simply reports of the false rapture that I've heard about years ago and not the One that is true and real.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I don't know. I was in a chatroom the other day where they were saying the same thing as Paul. When I asked what the "fake rapture" was - they explained to me that the doctrine of the rapture is not Biblical etc.
I had always thought that the fake rapture was separate from the real rapture ( I thought that was what was meant)
I think Paul said in this that people would disappear. Very confusing.
Anyway, if he does not believe in a rapture (the chatroom called it a resurrection)
I thought he was pre-trib also because of his wanting people saved and running out of time etc. Maybe he believes they will get through the trib better if they are saved first???
But the bottom line is that he is a good guy who is saved and has a passion for lost souls.
I was just curious is all. He's still our brother in Christ either way.

I searched and found this. Is this it? I haven't listened yet.

Kathy & All,
Paul Begley doesn't believe in the Rapture...I checked it out and this is what I found. He believes we'll be here for the tribulation, and waiting for Jesus' Second coming to Earth instead.

He's mistaken, and I believe we will be Raptured!!!
For we meet the Lord in the Air!!!

I checked out and found this video...around 7 minutes or so into it, you'll hear him give an account of a vision, dream from God he said he had...that there was no Rapture and Christians were being arrested etc.,

I don't think this is encouraging especially for our forum here...!

Please listen and judge for yourself!

We are not appointed to wrath and will not be here for the tribulation....!

Valerie

P.S. Some people call the Rapture the Second Coming of Christ...but it's not really...Christ's first coming was to Earth, his feet touched Earth; therefore His Second Coming will also be to Earth, his feet will touch the mountain and it will split in half!!! The Rapture is an Appearance of Christ in the Sky or Air, only for the Living and Dead in Christ. The Second Coming is an Appearing for all the world to see Christ set His feet back on Earth...at the Battle of Armageddon...etc.

This is very troubling news about Paul Begley that I did not know. I don't understand the point of his end times ministry if he believes we will remain here during the tribulation period. I am going to write him an email to find out more.

Kevin

Irvin Baxter and Pat Robertson also think that there is only one coming of Christ at the end of Armageddon. How can people read the Bible and still not get the truth? Also, I noticed above that Begley had a dream where he saw Christians arrested. Two things to think about here.

One, not all dreams are from God. We have an enemy who can't get our souls but wants to make our lives here as miserable as possible. Also, there are our own emotions and subconcious thoughts that surface in dreams. That is why we have to be discerning of our own and others dreams when we read about them.

Two, the dream could have been true, but the Christians he saw being arrested were born again AFTER the rapture. It will definitely be a rough ride and in most cases a death sentence for anyone born again during the trib.

Texas Sue, I MAY BE MISTAKEN ?????? But Liberty
broadcasting that Paul Beagley uses as a main platform
for his ministry.....as another person who may OWN THE RIGHTS TO it ...goes by the name of C J I think he believes in the rapture...but { because Paul is heavy into soul winining and preaches salvation it's ok} I am just guessing.

CERTAINLY MIXED MESSAGES like vinigar and oil.

Hi Kathy,

You got the right video. Start listening from 41 minutes and down you'll see where he is coming from.

I felt the same way as you a month ago.

Willie

Kevin,

You write to him as you said you would...I believe I will have no choice in the matter but to delete all of his posts! I leave it up for a bit, until I hear from you.

Like I said before, I never heard of this person until he was brought up here on RFTH.

Regretfully,

Valerie

I still have not listened to the entire video but will. Thank you.
I trust you Valerie and others to make the best decision when it comes to deleting the posts with him in them.
I can't help wondering if Christians like these are helping to bring in the great delusion if indeed it is that the rapture was not of God. Just a thought. Sad.

Texas Sue,

I also agree that not all visions, dreams are from God! We know that for a fact. Many dreams and visions of Rapture happening on a certain date, did not come to pass...then again others had dreams of no Rapture! Others dream of being caught up in the Rapture, and seeing people rise from their graves etc.

We must be careful to discern our dreams and visions, and take it to God's word. Yes the Lord did say that in the latter days He would send, dreams and visions and He has; however remember Satan tries to copy God with False visions & dreams as well. Until we learn to discern, with the guidance of God's Holy Spirit, we can certainly be fooled at times.

I also feel that some totally confuse the Rapture & the Second Coming of Christ! They are two separate events! I think at one time I came across a good article that was posted on Rapture verses Second Coming; I'll try to find and post it again!

I think that Paul Begley is in error as far that he believes there is no Rapture; He isn't discerning what is written in Scripture about this event correctly. I don't think He is any encouragment as far as the Rapture is concerned except for the fact that he believes the Second Coming of Christ is so near, therefore, how much closer is the Rapture!!!

Will try to make the right decision for all concerned.

I will pray on it.

Blessings!

Valerie

I think we have our answer on what he believes.

Wow! Thanks for posting this video Elizabeth! This video was posted on YouTube today by Paul Begley, and it is certainly timely. Apparently he does believe in a rapture of the Bride of Christ. This was an encouraging video today!

Kevin

I TOTALLY agree Kevin!!!!

I can't see someone NOT believing in the rapture getting
excited like he did today.

He must have changed his thinking on the rapture!!!

THANKS, Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth
I think we have our answer on what he believes.

Thanks so very much Elizabeth, this is very good news!!! Like Calvin said, He must of changed his mind, which is wonderful to hear!!! Praise God!

I'm very happy, and I thank God for answered prayer at what to do! Waiting was the right decision!!!

Kevin & All, please continue to post his videos on RFTH....In the other video, He looked very different younger and heavier, this video looks more like what he looks like up to date; older & thinner! I'm glad he saw the light at the end of the tunnel in these last days...!

Yes Elizabeth, I believe we got our answer!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

YEA !!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOO

Paul seems to be a very open - what you see is what you get- kinda guy. I think that's why I like him so much. He is so genuine. On the interview with Rick Wiles (which I think was in Nov of this year) I heard him say that he may be wrong about the Christians being here through the trib.
I'm not sure what to think - if he has made up his mind on it for sure or what.
I will leave it to the moderators as to whether he should be posted here or not.
I tend to believe that Revelation is written in chronological order. If that is true, then we are not to chapter 4 yet, so I find that a bit confusing, but I am not sure what the beginning of sorrows entails. I think that is Matthew 24 - I'll go read it. I think that chapter is what makes people think Christians will be here in the Trib. It starts with the beginning of sorrows and leads into the Tribulation period in that one chapter (as I read it)

Just checked, the vid that Valerie posted was Aug 2010.

Apples falling off the Banquet Table?

I like that.