Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meteor Storm Movie

Is playing right now on SyFy
If anyone wants to watch it.

Earlier.. Polar storm played

Today, they are playing a lot of doom movies.
Are they warning people?..
Or just trying to scare people?.

A few years back I would of passed it as just a science fiction movie..
But, with all the news today...
A meteorite last night...
it makes me go Hummm.

By the way..
My sister in law called me today and told me her grandchild's friend was coming back from town last night and she saw the whole sky light up with a bright white light.
So, it may have been a meteorite.

Also, she told me she went to a garage sale this morning and she over heard two ladies talking..
One asked the other lady if she saw the meteorite last night?

My sister in law did not say anything..
It's starting to scare people.
My son don't want to talk about. He snapped at me .. a little.. and said, it was a transformer. I told him, if it was a transformer the lights would of stayed off.
He now see's what I been telling him for years. I can tell he is scared. He worried about all the money he saved for his retirement. He works a lot..overtime.
He been saving since he was a teen.

My other son came home yesterday afternoon and hugged me. He kept hugging for a long time..
That is very unusual. I asked him what he is thinking about when he was hugging me. He said nothing.
I asked him if he loved me.. faults and all.. He said yes.

They are feeling and seeing the change.

What was strange is..
Not long after I posted last night about being worried about Meteors and asteroids.
One happened to pass very near us.
Was it a confirmation?
Now what is the odds of that happening?

I pray Jesus, Please come ASAP!

Re: Meteor Storm Movie

I'm so glad that Jesus is just about to come and get us!

Zoe,

Lot's of gloom and doom, in the movies! Perhaps it's a wake up call for some to take note how short the time is now.

I think the time has come for all of us to stay deeper in our prayer life, for our children, grandchildren, family, friends, and all our Brothers and Sisters in Christ! Time to pray for God to keep us all safe until Jesus comes for us, and trust God, that He always has our best interest in mind!

I haven't discussed this with my children as yet, my daughter her husband are on vacation in Florida with their two little girls, our precious grandchildren. My Son, is takes things very serious, and so does my husband. The only thing is they are all saved and received the Lord as their savior, which does my heart
good. I'm waiting for the right moment to tell them not to scare them, but to make them aware of what awaits.

The good news I can share with them, is the Rapture is extremely close now, so they need not fear. God will deliver us from this wrath that is coming upon the Earth and all it's inhabitants!

I trust that Jesus will come through, so I sleep at night without worrying what tomorrow may bring. God loves us, and with God nothing is impossible, absolutely nothing. Let us not lean on our own understanding, let us lean on God, and let His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!

Come Jesus, Come Lord, your people await your coming in the clouds. Our hearts are longing for you because we love you and want to be with you this very day. Hear our prayers, and deliver us from evil! Comfort us with your Holy Spirit, and lift us up when we fall.
Our faith and hope is in you dear Lord, and we believe that you will deliver us from the wrath prepared for the inhabitants of the Earth! Move the hearts of our loved ones, and opened their eyes to the truth, so that they too may be saved. Remember us dear Lord when you come and take us home where you have prepared a place for us. For eyes have not seen nor ears have not heard what you have prepared for those whom love you, and we do Lord, with all that we are! In your precious name Lord we beech you, Come Lord Jesus Come!
Amen! & Amen!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Amen Valerie

God told us to Pray, Trust, Believe, Watch and be Ready!

I surely did not expect that experience last night... And to have my son hug me for a long time earlier that day.. Both were a total surprise.

My son just came over.
He said, last night he went outside after the event and he smelled smoke in the air.
He then told me at around 5:00 am he went fishing and saw a bright falling star in the distance going straight down falling to the earth.

I told him..
I have a video I want you to watch.
(It was that creepy one)..
And then, I showed him the link about dragons and the coin with the image of leviathan. Then the link by Texas Sue about the mixture of semen.
It spooked him... especially the part about the fallen angels and seeing the fire and smoke from the video. It was like he had a partial witness to that video.

He is an adult. He have been knowing about the end times for a long time.
He buys books and videos about it from Jack Van Impe. It was just scary knowing it is happening now.. Whereas before.. He thought it would be years before it begin. I told him about the skin tattoos. That in itself shows how close we are.

I had spent the day yesterday posting the link below.. It like God was directing me step by step to the meaning/confirmation? of the event.

Check out the image of the coin
And read the links....

Here is the links to the threads that went along with this event.
Read all the links.

Then click on the last link that leads to Texas Sue thread.
Sounds confusing...I know..
it is step by step revelation.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1172935&cmd=show

Afterward read this thread:
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1172884&cmd=show