Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coming of Elenin Represents Beginning of Tribulatio​n

Re: Coming of Elenin Represents Beginning of Tribulatio​n

Question:

Is the media completely oblivious to Elenin or are they ignoring it....or possibly associating it with right wing extremists and religious fanatics and therefore it has been downgraded to a non-event??

Grace & Mark, I just posted another video where the guy,, supposedly an insider in astronomy, says this will be the 6th seal of Revelation also.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1172960&cmd=show
He also says that Elenin, with Nibiru right behind it are coming sooner than October into our orbit. Sounds like if this is true that it is truly RAPTURE TIME!

Did you both read the post I put up yesterday or the day before about the American and the Norwegian guys from inside the system that talk about the dozens of underground bunkers built by the governments of the world and the superrich?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1172757&cmd=show

This is where they plan to ride out this extinction level event? These are also the people who control the media. Do they want the man on the street to know? Obviously not.

Adding a few other bits of news articles to this could explain why in January of 2011, Sec of State Hillary Clinton called in every U.S. Ambassador world wide to a meeting in D.C. This is a first. Also an article came out a while back about the Vatican calling in EVERY BISHOP worldwide to the Vatican for a quiet meeting. What was the purpose of these two first-time events/meetings? Elenin - Nibiru event? Maybe not, but it is a curious thing. Also, there is FEMA recently buying up billions of dollars in freeze-dried survival food, blankets, and other items. Things that make you go, hhmmmmm.......

And don't forget the ensure commercials..

.. Honestly though...
If Elenin was really huge and close.. We would be able to see it with our naked eyes right now.

I am more concerned of an asteroid or meteor showers hitting the earth this fall especially around October.
Or a X Solar Flare.. killshot aimed at the earth.

For some reason.. I don't think the threat is elenin at all.
It may be a front for a nuclear attack when the war starts...

For a play with the word..
What if it means..
Extinction Level Event November Is Nuclear 11/11/11
I pray it does not mean that!!!!

A lot is of stuff is planned for September.
Will a Major war start?.. I don't know.
But we have been watching for awhile .. And now all these things planned about the middle east will be happening NEXT month... Time goes by so fast!

thanks texas sue and the rest

i think i remember reading somewhere that someone was given a word/vision/dream that a planetary object (unnamed) would one day defy its "scientifically expected" orbit pattern, and change its path all of a sudden.

even the best scientists in the world will not be able to explain. and when this happens, it is about the time near the rapture.

i distinctly saw this somewhere, so it left a deep impression in my mind. but i just cannot bring to memory where i read it. urgh...

WOW
Something strange just happen

There was a very loud noise..
Like an explosion with a bright white light.
The lights went out for a few seconds at the time of the sound of the explosion.

The street lights stayed off for a few minutes then came back on.

It sounded like a transformer blew up.
But, if it was a transformer the electricity would still be out... right??

I wonder if it was a meteorite from the Perseid Meteor shower ???

If I find a space rock in my yard tomorrow... I wonder how much I can get for it on ebay..

Seriously...If this is a meteorite..
Then it may beginning what all the videos been warning us about.

Come Quickly LORD Jesus!!!

zoe, thats incredible!

or maybe it was a large shooting star from perseid meteor shower just came very close to your side

so good, i wanna catch one with my own eyes too. but no luck...

however, i do find it strange that your electricity was affected, hmmm

So during prayer tonight my 4 year old son, who is very short with prayers and usually doesn't deviate from the norm prayed that "there not be earthquakes."

I asked afterward why and he said, Daddy you said there was a meteor shower tonight.

How that relates to earthquakes I still don't know, but I can tell you that he told me the other day he sees Jesus on the clouds every morning...

So sweet, regardless the motives, but my wife and I were scratching our heads on the earthquake prayer.

Zoe
And don't forget the ensure commercials..

.. Honestly though...
If Elenin was really huge and close.. We would be able to see it with our naked eyes right now.

Zoe,

There's an old saying, "you haven't seen nothing yet"!!

The size of Elenin is huge and that has only been determined in the last few days. It is 15 times the diameter of earth and 100X more dense... at least according to this video. That isn't as significant of the fact that it has already a history of effecting our gravity. Even when it was far as 6AU (astronomical units) from the Earth it was determined to have been the likely source for several earthquakes when it came in line with the Sun. This is already a fact. Our gravitational stability relies solely in being perfectly aligned with the Sun. (BTW, an astronomical unit is a measurement from the Earth to the Sun. that is (1)AU)

Now when Elenin comes between us and the Sun, our gravitational stability is going to be greatly and catastrophically compromised. Here will be 2 huge heavenly objects pulling on us at the same time and the results will be disastrous. Some are predicting a pole shift that it will be that bad. But that isn't all.....

As it continues on in its path, Earth will be falling in behind it and we will come .232AU from this object. (the moon is .002AU from the Earth) Its been also determined that there are objects that are in orbit around this sphere and when we come in behind it, the Earth will begin absorbing this cosmic junk. This is a lose, lose situation for the Earth. Its almost like watching Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans. We all know it was going to be bad. This will be global and a fulfillment of....

Isaiah: 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

By comparison, a nuclear weapons exchange will look like a minor incident.

Our only hope is "The Blessed Hope."

BTW, predictions are that we will be 3 days in darkness as it comes between us and the Sun. That is no coincidence. To the World, it will be the sign of Jonah.....

I just called my sister in law who lives about 2 miles from my house.
They did not see or hear anything.

Her son in law just arrived while we were talking. He lives about 8 miles from me.. on the same road.
He said, their lights went out for a few seconds.. but they did not see a bright light nor heard any noise.

My neighbors came outside to see what could of caused it.

Psalm40.. That is scary about the earthquake prayer.
I pray you and your child's prayers are answered. Remember there was cases where there were bright lights and and explosion before an earthquake.
Didn't Dutch say he expected an earthquake around this time?

How sweet to hear your child say he see's Jesus every morning on the clouds!!!! I love child like faith!

Grace, if it was a falling star..
I hope it was not a fallen angel like that creepy video.

Mark.. Your post reminds me of the short story called "The Star".
I read all the things that may happen with Elenin.
I was stating that if it was huge and close we would see it NOW with our own eyes.
It is quite possible the tail will affect us.. as the tail will probably look like sackcloth.
Isn't the tail suppose to affect the earth on its way back from the sun.. around Oct/Nov?

I was laughing at the ensure commercial remark because I wonder if they read all the post online about the Movie Deep Impact.

I wasn't making fun of all the posts about the comet.

I pray Jesus snatches us on Tu B' Av
To escape all these things.

If something should happen to my area due to an earthquake..
I want y'all to know I love y'all very much.. and I will be waiting for y'all in heaven.
But, I don't want to be first..
I want all of us to Fly Together..

I was just thinking about the experience...
I wonder if that is how the rapture will be.. It was so unexpected.. In a twinkling of eye... A flash
Just think...If it would of been the rapture..We would all be in heaven right now!!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

SYNOPSIS: EARTHQUAKE RESURRECTION

The resurrection to immortality of:

Jesus Christ
The "many saints" of Matthew chapter 27
The two witnesses of Revelation chapter 11
What do these resurrections have in common? And what impact could it have in the future?

Have you ever questioned the traditional explanation of how the "rapture", or catching up of believers will take place? Among those who believe this teaching, it has long been believed that newscasts will suddenly flash a story that millions of people will be reported as missing all around the world. Planes will fall from the sky, accidents will occur all over the globe, and the world will be in a state of bewilderment over where everyone disappeared to.
How will it be explained? Did the "rapture" just take place? Were all the people abducted by aliens? Many theories about just how it will be explained have been advanced. But none of them made sense to me, and there was no explanation I felt comfortable with.

Until now.

Earthquake Resurrection explores the possibility that the disappearance of a large group of believers worldwide will be masked by global catastrophe. This possibility is based on a pattern found in scripture that the power unleashed when a human being is resurrected into an immortal body causes a shaking of the surrounding earth. The pattern is evident with the two recorded historic instances of the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the "many saints who had died" in Matthew 27, as well as with the resurrection of the two witnesses of Revelation chapter 11 in the future.
What does this portend for the future, much larger, global resurrection of the dead in Christ? Will there be a global shaking of the earth from the power of the resurrection? What is the purpose of the "harpazo", the Greek term for the quick and sudden snatching or seizure of believers just after the resurrection of the dead in Christ? Is there some kind of harm from which they need be snatched away? What is the "trump of God" that accompanies the event? If God's voice was described as the sound of a trumpet in scripture, and in the past it caused Mount Sinai and the surrounding area to shake greatly, will this also occur when the trump of God is sounded at the resurrection of the dead in Christ?
All these and many more important questions are explored and answered in Earthquake Resurrection. If you have any interest in (a) the current natural disasters engulfing the earth, (b) the prophetic Word of God, or (c) the future of the planet, then this book is for you. Read early reviews and reactions to the book, selected excerpts of the book, and the many other resources on the site.

Thanks for your interest!
David Lowe

http://www.earthquakeresurrection.com/

You can read some exerts from the book at this url below:

http://www.earthquakeresurrection.com/excerpts.html

ya, it's so weird that really the only chatter on this subject is eihter here or youtube.

Side note: It's looking like the statehood for palestein is 9/25th? This is not etched in concrete but I do find it dang interesting the timing of it and ELENIN or what ever it is that is coming our way..and additionally, the timing so close to RH...

Way too many things coming at the same time to be called a coinsidence..

I pray The Church is gone by this time!
Maranatha!
ALL GLORY TO GOD