Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Doe - An Insider Talks - Something Coming

A 5 Doves post gave the link below to an insider's confession of the purpose of the underground facilities (D.U.M.B. Deep Underground Military Bases). I had read about the underground facilities beneath the new Denver airport, but according to this guy there are dozens of them around the country. The "ET" he mentions is not an extraterrestial but a fallen angel or nephilim hybrid or demon. Please use your discernment.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/john_doe%20whistleblower/john_doe.html

Re: John Doe - An Insider Talks - Something Coming

This link with the outing of news on the same subject by a Norwegian (former gov. insider) lines right up with what the American insider is talking about. The plan for the elite to literally go underground until the destruction is past (they know what is coming) and to let the "useless eaters" die on the surface is worldwide. They can't hide from God or His wrath.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/rays89.htm

Texas Sue
This link with the outing of news on the same subject by a Norwegian (former gov. insider) lines right up with what the American insider is talking about. The plan for the elite to literally go underground until the destruction is past (they know what is coming) and to let the "useless eaters" die on the surface is worldwide. They can't hide from God or His wrath.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/rays89.htm

B/c of earth's inner core being molten lava...which is also considered to be where Hell/Hades is, these elitist just don't realize how close they would be to Hell. Huh!?

They may be able to try to hide, but God knows precisely where they are...b/c they can't hide from Him, can they!?

Right-o SisterNChrist, they can run but they can't hide and soon all their dark plans and greed will catch up too. There is a judgment day coming.

Maybe the "elite" have unknowingly dug their own graves?

Harry you may have something there. With all the earthquakes going on and the intensity and number increasing, I would NOT want to hide underground. Kind of crazy idea doe't you think?

You`re right, I wouldn`t want to be underground to escape whatever is coming especially, as you pointed out, the severity and frequency of all these earthquakes.

Kinda gives a slight twist to the Bible name "earth dwellers" doesn`t it?

Harry

Kinda gives a slight twist to the Bible name "earth dwellers" doesn`t it?

From dirt to dirt

Psalm 72:9

They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.

Isaiah 2:10

Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.

Zoe wrote:

From dirt to dirt

Hi Zoe...

Yes indeedy!!

As they are going down, we are going UP!

It kinda made me think of Revelation 6. When Jesus opened the 6th seal;

And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains..

That scripture sounds like people in power. And isnt it funny that these people who know about this underground place, know what's coming and the ones inthe bible knew the wrath of the Lamb was upon them too? Wow...lol