Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Information - What Happened...Why did People Disappear?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION

What Happened..Why did people disappear?

Rapture Described in the Bible...Dead in Christ, raise first, then Born Again Caught up together .

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Corinthians 15:51-52

51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

The above is the description of the Rapture of the dead in Christ first & then we whom are alive and in Christ will be changed in the twinkle of an eye and caught up together to meet Jesus in the air.

1 Thessalonias 13:18

13But we would not have you ignorant, brethren, concerning them that fall asleep; that ye sorrow not, even as the rest, who have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also that are fallen asleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise precede them that are fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first; 17then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

You Must be Born Again - God's Simple Plan of Salvation -Through Jesus

You Must be Born Again..to go to Heaven. - God's Simple Plan of Salvation -

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1217455&cmd=show

Just in case, you've been left behind, and you found yourself browsing at this forum, let me tell you it's not too late to get right with God. Please, take the time to say the Sinners Pray, and mean it straight from your very soul, your innermost being, your heart.

Eternity awaits each and everyone of us. Therefore, where will you spend it, in Heaven or in Hell?

If you don't believe in God, Heaven & Hell, doesn't change the fact that God exists and so do these places! If you don't believe me, then you'll have to find out the hard way after your death when you open your eyes in Hell. You'll see for yourself, but it will be too late, if you haven't accepted the Lord Jesus as your Savior.

God the creator, whom created Heaven & Earth, everything seen and unseen, sent Jesus his only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. He was crucified, died and was buried. That's not where it ends.

Unlike, deities of other religions whose remains can be found in their graves; Jesus rose again bodily on the 3rd day, never to experience death again. Yes He's alive and well. Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father in Heaven. He's coming back again, at the Rapture first to remove His bride off the face of the Earth, a meeting in the air, the disappearing of those in Christ, the Rapture. Then 7 years later, Jesus will return with His saints to fight and win the battle at Armageddon and to establish his kingdom here on Earth at His Second coming!

Only by accepting His selfless sacrifice, and repenting of our Sins, we can be forgiven, and reconciled with God. There is no other way to God. There are not many paths to God, if some one told you that, they are a liar; only one path and one door...Jesus! You must come through Jesus to get into Heaven!

Repent of your sins while you pray the Sinners prayer, and confess with you mouth that you have accepted the Lord into your very Life and Heart today.

Remember, do not worship the Beast, which will be the Anti-Christ, or take the mark of the beast; even if you must die. Better to die and go to Heaven then to live a little longer by betraying the Lord, and spending eternity in Hell.

Make Jesus Lord and Savior in your life this very day!

Valerie

Jesus said you must be Born Again...How can you be born Again?

God said in order to go to Heaven, you must be born again. In John 3:7, Jesus said to Nicodemus, “Ye must be born again.”

You must be born again which means you must be saved, by accepting Jesus as your Lord & Savior in order to go to Heaven!

God made it very plain and simple so that whomsoever will, can call on the name of the Lord and be saved. It's very simple.

The Bible tells us how!

---

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,

and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him

from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man

believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession

is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be Saved.

"A Simple Prayer, for Salvation"

Please, take the time to say the Sinners Pray, and mean it straight from your very soul, your innermost being, your heart.

"A Simple Prayer, for Salvation"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for

the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my

heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the

Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have

Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I

believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you

right now to come in to my life and be my personal

Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will

Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your

word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am

Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In

Jesus Name, Amen.

Now repent of your ways! Show God that you are sincere and that with His help you will succeed.
Confess with you mouth, that you are saved. Read the Bible and pray daily the Bible is your book of instructions on how you should live. Pray for God's Holy Spirit to guide and teach you all things of God.

I hope to see a multitude in Heaven, and I hope I will see you too!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

Re: Jesus said you must be Born Again...How can you be born Again?

Regina
Yes Valerie! Yes if you missed the catching up of the Lord's people, His bride to heaven, it is not too late!

If you hear nagging, whispering, shouting that you did too much, its a lie- the evil one, Satan, would love to drag you to hell with him. Your strength and life is to say that you accept Jesus as your savior, He has forgiven your error. Jesus said It is finished; He paid in full for you to be in heaven. This is why He is called the Redeemer. He paid what was owed on your behalf, will you accept that generous offer? Please accept it today.

Every other claim by anyone to be a path to heaven is a lie. Jesus is the only way authorized by God the Father. So reject the lies around you of many paths to spiritual peace. Jesus is the path to peace.

Don't give up. Don't accept the beast system.
There is something you can do about it.
You can reject it and pray for Father God to guide you. Do not take any mark in your right hand or your forehead, and do not bow to the system that is antiChrist,against Christ, against God:
read about it in the book of Revelation 13:1-14:18 in the Bible.
Your family in God will have great joy with you in heaven, to see you one day whole, eternally with your Lord.1Thes2

Letters & Information by Members from RFTH, for those Left Behind!

These Letters and Information on the New forum are for those whom are Left Behind, and want to know the truth what happened. Where did people disappear too! What's next! What you should or shouldn't do, if you don't want to spend eternity in Hell. What should they do to receive Salvation this very day.

It's time to get right with the Lord!

Please contribute your letters, and advise, to those who will be in need to know what has happen...maybe you can lead some souls to Christ, even at this late stage. Thanks & God Bless! Valerie

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8938&msgid=1230164&cmd=show

Best Advise I can give those Left Behind..You still can be Saved & Go to Heaven.

Letters & Information by Members from RFTH, to those Left Behind!

The best advise I can give to those left behind, you still can be saved and go to Heaven, If, you don't do some of the follow and do what is necessary for your salvation!

Whatever you do, do not take the mark of the beast 666, most likely a computer chip, or tattoo, of some kind, in your right hand or forehead, do not worship the beast, or his name! If you do, you are assured to spend eternity in Hell. Don't trust anyone who has already taken the mark, even if they are your family members, or loved ones. Don't let anyone talk you into it, for it may seem like the easy way out at that moment, but you'll regret it for eternity. Remember it won't be easy, you won't be able to buy or sell anything without this mark. You must be ready to give your life up, if need be, so that Hell will not be your home forevermore.

Ask Jesus to forgive you your sins, and invite Jesus to be your Lord and Saviour! Remember this life is only temporary, and eternal life doesn't end, so be very careful what and whom you choose. Choose Jesus, he has paid
for your sins by dying a horrific death on the cross, so that you might be saved through His selfless act, willing giving His life up and dying in your place, for your sins, so that you might have abundant life here on earth, and especially in Heaven. Then His resurrection on the 3rd day, is a reminder that we too whom had died in Christ will be resurrected, from the grave, and live with Jesus forevermore. Don't refuse His life saving, Grace of Salvation, a gift paid by His own holy blood shed for all sinners!

After the Rapture takes place, many people whom have been taken, will have empty homes, with supplies of food, medication, clothing, the necessities of life in their homes...you might be able to obtain what you need.

Keep as much to yourself as possible, and don't trust anyone, except God. The few that you might find to trust, divulge very little of what you have, share what you are able too, but, don't tell everyone where your staying in case they are captured and tortured to find out your where abouts, etc. You'll have to be more secretive for your own safety. The less others know the safer for you.

Read the Bibles that are left behind, and hopefully, before all Christian sites like this one are removed, try and read and find out all the information you can, the more you are informed the more confident you'll be. Many videos, books, CD’S etc., will help you to understand what happened and is going to happen, but always check it with the Holy written word of God, the Bible. Pray without ceasing, pray always; ask the Lord for guidance, you'll really need it in those very dark and evil days ahead!

Know that Jesus, will return 7 years later with His Saints to fight the battle of Armageddon and be victorious, setting up His Kingdom on Earth to rule and reign. Stay faithful to the end, and you will be eternally grateful to God, for your rewards and abode in Heaven will pale in comparison to anything built or seen here on Earth.

There's much information here on Rapture Flight to Heaven, and other sites mentioned here as well. Better still, if the Rapture hasn't happened as yet,
get saved today. Ask Jesus to come into your life and heart, and be your Lord and Saviour, repent of your sins, and acknowledge before others, of your actions. If you're reading this after the Rapture, do the same, but, be careful whom you tell, make sure it's another born again Christian.

My prayer is that whoever you are, you will take the advice given above, and that one day I'll be able to meet you in Heaven as well!

May God get all the Honour and Glory for every single soul saved!!!

God Bless!

Valerie

Left Behind and the Gospel of the Kingdom

Bob D
My goal is to explain left behind and the Gospel of the Kingdom in such a simple way that a young child will understand this. If you are a Believer who has that blessed assurance of the soon to be Rapture of the Church, then you want to do as much for Jesus Christ now. It would be a good idea to leave left behind materials in your home so family, friends, or even strangers can look it over. Then they will have a clear understanding as to where all the Christians went (Heaven) and how they are to look at the coming Tribulation period from a Biblical point of view.

I want anyone that is left behind to understand how much God really does love them and what they can do to accept this insurmountable love into their very own hearts. For those people that are really searching for answers, I did not think it was my place to say "hey Guys, I'm going to be Raptured soon. Here are a couple of things-good luck." If I were left behind and some of my family members and friends were missing and if I were searching for the truth I would want simplicity, Bible, history, and detail. After all the greatest event in the history of all mankind has just taken place.

I would like to redirect my writing to the people left behind and talk about the subject of fear.In Revelation 21:8, the Holy Spirit lists eight sins (strongholds) that could cake up like concrete in the human heart and keep a person from accepting Jesus Christ into their hearts. In essence they have chosen the stronghold/strongholds over Jesus Christ. They made their choice. They unfortunately chose death. Jesus Christ is life.

The very first sin (stronghold) mentioned in this list is fear. We (the Body of Christ; Church) are living in the closing moments of the age of Grace and mercy and even in this dispensation there is a lot of fear.The news will talk about fear and bad news because it sells. Some Christian leaders talk about fear and they call it the Gospel but it is what the Bible refers to as "another Gospel." Gal.1:6.

When 9/11, the tsunami, the atrocities of War, and a whole host of horrible things happened in the World, fear became the companion of most people but very few people bothered to ask "what is it?" Just because fear is our companion does not mean we understand it. If anything we probably won't because fear is irrational by nature. God put fear into you to be directed back to Him in a holy reverential way. He wants to use it for His glory in your life.You must worship somebody or something in your life because the Bible says " thou shalt have no other gods before me" in Exodus 20:3. In Psalm 145:18,19, the Bible says "He will fulfill the desire of them that fear Him: He also will hear their cry, and will save them."

A person will have one or the other (A) Fear in the World or (B) A holy reverential fear for God. There is no in between because fear is already inside of you so you having to make a choice. Of course there are different degrees of fear in the World and there are different degrees of reverential fear for God. There will be much talk of fear after the Rapture of the Church and there will be much reality of fear in the World, so you will have to come to terms with what the Bible says about fear.You will also have to understand that regardless of what cosmetics take place in the World, the crux of the matter will be "who will you worship" and this subject will become more animated in the seven year Tribulation period.

I mentioned that fear is the first sin ( stronghold) in Revelation 21:8 and I would like to say that it is just the opposite of true faith in Jesus Christ. It is also the opposite of God's love. In 1st John 4:18 the Bible says " there is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear" because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

Self-preservation is our number one drive in life. This very much involves fear. Before the "Fall", Adam and Eve were not self-preservationists. When Adam sinned fear became very much a part of our World. During the Tribulation period fear will be at an all time high. Remember faith comes from hearing and hearing from the Word of God. Romans 10:17. If you read the Bible with a sincere heart fear will be translated to faith in God; however, you must be earnest, honest, and sincere with a heart that is transparent before God. God will search our heart out. He knows the secrets of our hearts. Psalm 44:21. He knows everything. As Believers in Jesus Christ, when we get to Heaven, "and it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65:24.

In this dispensation God will still have His message of love and grace-His Son died on the Cross as the perfect sacrificial atonement for man's sins because He never sinned and He rose from the dead on the third day. Luke 24:7. I marvel at God's plan of Salvation because it so simple. All one has to do is accept His Son into their hearts by faith and they will be Saved; however, if one chooses Law, God will give them what they want.

Jesus Christ is just about to Rapture His true children out of the Earth into His home-Heaven. Not only are there all kinds of clues but Israel now has their history back (the Leviticus priests, the Sanhedrin) intact. Once Israel gets their roots back into their country they will be ready for Jacob's Trouble. Jer. 30:7.

This article is called "Left Behind and The Gospel of The Kingdom." What I am going to do is write about what is explicitly stated in Scripture relative to the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom, then I am going to write about what is implied in Scripture with optimistic caution. Obviously, an explicit verse is far easier to understand than a set of verses that are implied. In Matthew 24 and 25 Jesus talks about the seven year Tribulation period. Starting in Matthew 24:4, and going all the way through Matthew 25. Jesus talks about deception, wars and rumors of wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes and then He says in verse 8 that "these are the beginning of sorrows."

They obviously are not appropriating fear correctly in their hearts when times get really bad so they are betraying one another, and, of course, hatred rather than love is the overruling emotion. In fact two verses down from verse ten Jesus talks about iniquity abounding and people's love waxing cold. That's what sin does, it always leads to death."For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ." Romans 6:23. Here people have a choice to let sins and strongholds dictate to them how they will think and act (hatred) or to accept Jesus Christ into their hearts by faith and allow His love to permeate their lives.

Love and hate are both powerful emotions but with hatred you have to keep feeding it again and again and it is always hungry and never satisfied. There will never be any real sense of closure with this emotion. On the other hand there is a sense of peace about God's love in our hearts. If you choose Jesus Christ He offers that comfort that will dwell in your heart, your life will radiate the presence of God, and so will your eternity.

The Tribulation period is not so much a physical battle as much as it is a struggle for the souls of men and women. Jesus talks about false prophets deceiving one another, the Antichrist, the Jewish people fleeing for their lives, and if all of this were not bad enough Jesus says "for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the World to this time, no, nor ever shall be." Matthew 24:21.Then in verse 22 Jesus actually comes out and takes the reader to the end of the seven year Tribulation and talks about rescuing Israel at the climax of the Battle of Armageddon.This is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Of course the World is in turmoil at this time but the Bible is amazing because that verse just happens to be verse 22 and this number has a Biblical meaning of disorganization and disintegration. Then Jesus backs up and gets a little more specific about the end of the seven year Tribulation period, then going into Matthew 25 He arrives at His Second Advent (Second Coming) and gets into a lengthy discourse regarding His deliberation of judgment when He arrives.

The title of this article is "Left Behind and the Gospel of the Kingdom", so I specifically want to focus my attention on this particular reality that will take place. I shared with you from Scripture most of all the terrible things in Matthew 24 (The Tribulation period); however, couched in verse 14 the Bible says " and this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the World for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14.

In Revelation 14:12 the people that are coming to know the Lord, Jesus Christ are accepting Him by faith. It says the same thing in Revelation 13:10. The Kingdom (Gospel of the Kingdom) is referring to the 1,000 year millennial reign of Jesus Christ. We in this Age of Grace beckon people to accept Jesus Christ into their hearts so they will be a part of the Rapture of the Church. If you have not accepted the Lord into your heart and you are on this side of the Rapture by all means today is the day of Salvation. It would not be wise to tarry on that all important eternal decision.

Jesus knew all along that He was going to be rejected beause He said in John 16:7 "nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you." Jesus Christ died on the Cross, rose from the dead, and showed Himself alive after His Resurrection for 40 days talking about the Kingdom of God (Acts 1:3). The Bible says in Acts 1:9 "and when He had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; and a cloud received Him out of their sight."

The Church (Body of Christ) will be removed with the Restrainer (Holy Spirit) and we will go to Heaven. On Earth a new dispensation will start but what I want to focus on is not the bad news but the good news of Jesus Christ and His wonderful message of the Gospel of the Kingdom for this dispensation.

Remember God makes us perfect through His Son Jesus Christ though His simple message of Salvation. If you decide to accept Jesus into your heart then God will see you as perfect because He will be looking at you through His Son Jesus Christ. God the Father will look at the Cross and through the empty Resurrection Tomb and see you as if you never even sinned, but for this to be a reality in your life you have to make a decision to accept Him into your heart. If an individual is sincerely accepting Jesus into their heart obviously there is true repentance of sin in their spirit. Salvation is a work of God, and just think it is just one simple prayer of accepting the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart.

Wherever you are in life as you are reading this I hope you are starting to be convinced with conviction that Jesus Christ wants to come into your life and commune with you. The Devil will throw roadblock after roadblock of deceptions to convolute God's simple plan of Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ. According to the Bible Jesus Christ will be worshipped for all eternity, not the Devil. Isaiah 66:22 to 24, Rev. 21,22. The Devil will fail in his attempt to usurp the throne of God and ultimately be cast into the Lake of Fire for all eternity. Rev. 21:10.

All of God's prophetic program will be instituted,not just the Gospel of the Kingdom being preached around the world, but I believe this is the best news because people's eternial destinies are being changed from death to life. They will spend eternity with Jesus Christ in Heaven. I can't imagine spending eternity without Him.

Bob D.

DO NOT Take the Mark Of The Beast - Do NOT Allow A Microchip of Any Kind in your Body

Texas Sue

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

My left behind letter - Kathy G.

My left behind letter

Kathy G.

Dear loved ones and friends:

Please forgive me if I don’t begin this letter with a proper salutation, but since I don’t know who will read it when the time comes, I can’t properly address it to any particular person. Suffice it to say that it is intended for anyone who reads it. I first wrote this letter eight years ago, but it’s even more applicable now than it was then.

By the time you read this letter, millions of people will have disappeared from the earth--including me! I’ve printed some information from the Internet, and enclosed with it a booklet titled “What to Do if You Miss the Rapture!”; a video titled “Have You Been Left Behind?”; and a DVD titled, "Did Many People Disappear? (Jesus Came. What's Next)?"--all of which will explain what has happened, and what you need to do. I’m including that information with the hard-copy version of this letter, along with a pocket-sized New Testament, a separate copy of the Gospel of John, salvation tracts, and other information. First, though, I want to say a few things.

What’s happened is that God has taken all Christians to Heaven. Every person who accepted Jesus's free gift of salvation (free to us, that is—it cost Him everything!), and every baby and child who’s below the age of accountability (or, rather, not old enough to understand the concept of sin, what it can do, and the need for salvation) has been taken to be with the Lord. He’s given us brand-new bodies--bodies that will never die, or get sick or hurt. And not only has He called all live Christians to Heaven, He has resurrected every Christian and child who’s died since Jesus ascended to Heaven, 2,000 years ago. He’s given them the same kinds of bodies He’s given us. (If you visit the area cemeteries, you’ll discover that many of the graves are now empty.) Not only are all adult and teenage born-again Christians gone, so are the babies and young children, both the living and the dead. They’ve been taken up, too, as I’ve said.

(BTW, there may be supposed Christians who were left behind. If so, you need to know this: many think they are Christians simply because they try to be good people, or because they go to church, or because they come from Christian families. Only the person who recognizes his sinfulness and makes the decision to accept Jesus’ offer of salvation can go to Heaven, and these people have failed to do that. If you want to read about how Jesus saved my soul, click on this link.)

The first thing I want you to know is this: I am not dead! I am in Heaven, yes, but I did not die to go up there. That's right, my soul and spirit are still firmly attached to my body, which is now made of a material that can live in both Heaven and on earth! (It's the same material that Jesus' body is made of.) I am just as alive and well as I was before I left earth, and maybe more so. So please don’t grieve.

The reason I’m typing this is because my concern, now, is for you. You need to know what’s going to happen and what you need to do. The information I printed out and stored in the envelope will explain, better than I can, those things--please read it! All of it! And watch the video and DVD, too! It’s vital that you do so, and I’ll tell you why.

What happened to the other Christians and me is something that God predicted 2,000 years ago. Long before that, He predicted that there would be a resurrection of the good and the wicked, but only after Jesus came did He predict that there would be a generation of believers that would never know death, but go to Heaven without dying. We are part of that generation, and I had the privilege of being caught up when the day came. We will be in Heaven for 7 years or more, until Jesus comes back to this planet.

In the meantime, terrible times are coming for the people left on the earth. There will be a 7-year period that the Bible calls the Tribulation, and Jesus Himself said that it would be so bad that unless He cut it short, no one would be saved. Thankfully, Jesus said that, for the sake of those who accept Him during that period, those days will be shortened. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people will die while the Tribulation’s in progress. God’s wrath will be poured out on the world during that time. It will be His last-ditch effort to get people’s attention so they’ll turn to Him; unfortunately, the majority of the people will refuse to listen, and will die and go to Hell as a result.

My plea and my prayer is that you will not be among those people!!! Please heed what I’m writing, what the people who wrote the information I printed out wrote, and what’s explained on the video and the DVD, and the rest of the information I’ve collected for you. I can’t promise that you’ll survive physically, but if you’ll do what I’m telling you, I promise that you will survive spiritually, and then when it’s over, you’ll be resurrected, too--to spend eternity with Jesus. When that happens, we’ll be together again, always.

There will soon be a one-world government, headquartered in Europe, and its leader will be an extremely wicked man that the Bible calls by a number of names--the Antichrist, the Man of Sin, the beast, etc. He will sign a 7-year covenant with Israel that will officially start the Tribulation. The Antichrist will be possessed by Satan himself, will have the ability to deceive people, and will demand worship. And the way he’ll get it is this: he’ll set in motion a system where people have to accept in the hand or forehead something that the Book of Revelation calls a mark. No one will be able to buy, sell, or hold a job without one. To receive the mark, they’ll have to worship the Antichrist and reject all other gods, including the true God. To make it worse, there will come a time when anyone who refuses the mark (which will be either a tattoo or, more likely, a computer implant or perhaps an RFID tattoo) will be executed, put to death. They will die as martyrs.

Please, please, don’t--I repeat, do NOT--accept that mark!!!! The Bible makes it very plain that to do so will be an unforgivable sin. Anyone who does will be condemned to Hell for all eternity--they will not be able to accept Jesus as Savior if they’ve accepted the Antichrist’s mark. If you take it, we’ll never be together again, and you will suffer God’s wrath forever. I don’t want that to happen to you; PLEASE heed what I’m saying! I beg you.

When the 7-year period ends, Jesus will return to Earth, and we who were Raptured or resurrected will come with him--on white horses! Jesus will bind the devil and lock him in a bottomless pit for a thousand years. Everyone who accepted the mark and worshipped the Antichrist--those who are still alive when He comes--will die. Those believers in Jesus who survived the Tribulation will go into Jesus’ new Kingdom as mortal believers. They will marry, have children, and hold jobs or run their own businesses. They will live throughout the 1000-year period. The only people who will die during the Millennium will be unbelievers who commit serious sins (some of the surviving believers’ children, grandchildren, etc., will be unbelievers, sad to say).

If you are able to survive till then, you will do the same. If not, you will be resurrected and given a new body, and you’ll be part of the new Kingdom, too. And either way, we’ll be together once more, and it will be a happy time, believe me! Then, after 1,000 years, God will sentence the devil to be trapped forever in a horrible lake of fire (along with everyone who refused to accept Jesus). He’ll destroy this earth, and create a brand-new one and a brand-new universe to go with it. Everyone from throughout history who had a personal relationship with God will live with God on that new earth forever, in the kind of resurrection bodies those of us who were Raptured or resurrected are enjoying now.

I want you all to be part of this, too--those of you who were left behind--so I’m leaving you this information, both this online version and the hard-copy version. I’m also leaving you my Bibles, my Bible prophecy books (both nonfiction and novels), and my other Christian books, videos, DVDs, audiocassettes, and CDs. Please read them, watch them, and listen to them; in particular, watch the video and the DVD I’ve enclosed with the hard-copy version of this letter, read the information in the two manila envelopes, and read my Bibles--they’re yours now. And pray that God will protect you and guide you, because now as never before, your lives depend on your doing so.

That’s all I can think of to say right now, so I’ll close off here. Now that you’ve read my letter, please read carefully the information I included in the manila envelopes with it, and watch the video and the DVD. The video itself is over 15 minutes long, so it won’t take you long to watch it all. And the DVD itself is just a little less than 15 minutes long, so it won’t take you long to watch it, either. (And if you're reading this online letter, obviously you won't be able to watch the video or the DVD I have in my home, so watch these 3 Internet videos below, if they still work--one is less than 15 minutes long, and another is a little over 15 minutes long. The third is almost a half-hour long, but it'll be well worth the time it'll take to watch it all. The first video is the same video as I have on the DVD.) I will pray that God will see you through the tough times that are coming, so that we can be together again. Until then, know that I love you!

Love,

Kathy G.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ & You & Yours shall be saved

Acts 16:31

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Reflection

The promise of salvation is a gift to the ones that believe on Christ. The Philippian jailor wanted to know how he could possibly be saved and the response from Paul and Silas was simple: believe on the Lord Jesus Christ unto salvation. And so it is! Our very eternal lives rest on the simplest of things—our belief in Christ's power to save us! Rejoice in such things as they are cause for much joy!

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

Rapture Watch Prophecy Resource Online Site

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rapture Watch

A global end times prophecy resource

Rapture Prophecy Resource online

http://www.rapturewatch.net/pretrib.htm

We are commanded to Watch for the Lord's Coming!

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

Mark 13:35

Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

The Rapture Vs.The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

How the Rapture is Different from the Second Coming...

There is also a list of things to consider regarding how the rapture is different from the second coming of our Lord. They
are two distinct events which people can confuse as being the same, but they are completely different from one another.

1. The snatching away or rapture of the church is eminent. Nothing has to happen for the rapture of the church to occur,
and there is no requirement for it to take place that I know of except what Paul stated in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. However,
there is a whole list of things which must take place before the second coming. For example, all the requirements as set
forth in the book of Revelation must take place before Jesus returns to Israel.

2. In the rapture, only the believers see Christ, but at the second coming, everyone sees Him.

3. At the rapture, all believers are transformed from our sinful bodies to our heavenly bodies, but at the second coming,
nothing like that happens.

4. At the rapture, the church is taken out to avoid the wrath to come. “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to
receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thessalonians 5:9). At the second coming, Jesus comes after His
wrath is finished being poured out on Earth.

5. The snatching away of the church affects only the believers, but the second coming affects everybody.

6. At the rapture of the church, Christians are taken up to the marriage supper of the Lamb with Jesus as the Bridegroom,
but at the second coming, the church is coming back with Jesus to Earth.
7. In the rapture, Jesus comes for His bride. Later He comes with His church. This ties in with #7.

8. There is no mention of Satan at all in relation to the rapture of the church, but at the second coming, Satan is
mentioned over and over. One example is Satan is bound and put into the pit for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-3).

9. At the rapture of the church, the meeting takes place in the air, and then we go on into heaven with Jesus. However, the
second coming actually takes place on Earth at the Mount of Olives.
There are other Scriptures in the Bible which tell us God will deliver the righteous people from the evil to come on this Earth.

In Revelation 3 Jesus gives the message to the church in Philadelphia. He says, "Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to
test those who live on the earth” (Revelation 3:10). It is here we are told that God was going to remove the church at the very hour the tribulation begins, and you can count on the Word of God taking place. God has always saved the righteous people first.

In Exodus 11:4-7 you will read the Jews who put the lambs’ blood over the door were all saved from the wrath of God. Today you can be saved by taking the blood that Jesus poured out for us in order for our sins to be
forgiven.

2 Peter 2:4-10a says, "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into2 Peter 2:4-10a says, "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; if he condemned the cites of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; and if he rescued Lot, a
righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard) - if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority."

As you can well see, there are many reasons why we should keep on the watch for the Lord Jesus to return for His church.

The rapture of His church is going to be a blessed day for all who have asked Jesus to be their Savior. Understand that God never wanted the evil one to take over the Earth in the first place. He expected His creation to worship only Him.

Second, it is not His will that mankind will suffer; it is the result of our surrender to evil and our stubborn resistance to the
salvation He offers.

Third, He has given us adequate warning of the consequences of a world that has rejected the Creator God. We would be wise to heed these warnings.

All the signs Jesus told us to watch for are showing up. For the first
time in almost 2,000 years, all these signs are occurring at the same time. God said that the generation that sees the rebirth of Israel would see the return of Christ. Since our generation is the only one to see the rebirth of Israel and all the prophecies about Israel come true after her rebirth, then there is no question our generation is the one Jesus referred to.

It won’t be long until the church is raptured. When the church is gone, there will be Great Tribulation such as the world has never known. As Christians, we must continue in the faith. We have to be ready at all times for the Lord’s return.

The purpose for every detail Jesus gave us in prophecy was to make sure we would be ready. Don’t let Satan strip the joy of the Lord from you. Jesus promised His followers peace and joy.

snippets from Frank Dimora's Book,

"The Last Chronicles of Planet Earth"

continues at:

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/

Re: How the Rapture is Different from the Second Coming...

The Rapture

By Norman Manzon

What Is the Rapture?

The two central passages in reference to the Rapture are as follows:

“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality” (1 Corinthians 15:50-53).

“But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words” (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).

At one point yet future, the Lord Jesus will descend from heaven into the atmosphere. He will first resurrect those who have died in Christ, that is, deceased Church Age believers. An instant later, the bodies of those in Christ who are alive at that moment will likewise be translated (changed) or transformed into heavenly bodies, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye (twinkling. Gr. rhipe, rhee-pay.’ A quick movement.) and will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air to always be with the Lord from that time forth. Though all of the events from the descent of the Lord through the catching up of the saints into heaven may be thought of as the Rapture, the actual catching up of the saints is the Rapture proper.

One thing we must note: Neither the passages we've already reviewed nor any other passage shows any indication that the Rapture is to be taken symbolically or allegorically. Scripture straightforwardly presents it as a literal event involving literal resurrections and translations and instant bodily removal of the saints to meet the Lord in the clouds.

The Timing of the Rapture

Jesus declared, “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone” (Matthew 24:36); but there are passages that locate it relative to other events or periods of time.

Scripture Teaches a Pre-Tribulation Rapture

Prophetic Placements in the Feasts of Israel

In Leviticus 23 and elsewhere, God enjoined Israel under the Law to observe seven annual feasts, each of which carries prophetic significance, and which together constitute a blueprint for God's plan from Calvary to the Millennial Kingdom. They are divided into spring and summer festivals with a significant summer hiatus between. Here they are in summary.

The Spring Festivals

1) Passover (Leviticus 23:5) is prophetic of the crucifixion of Jesus, and .
. .
2) Unleavened Bread (Leviticus 23:6-8) speaks of the sinlessness of the sacrifice of the Lamb of God. “Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed” (1 Corinthians 5:7).

3) Firstfruits (Leviticus 23:9-14) is prophetic of the Jesus’ resurrection. “But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep” (1 Corinthians 15:20).

4) Pentecost (Leviticus 23:15-21) is prophetic of the formation of the church. Part of the Levitical ceremony consisted of the simultaneous offering of two leavened (sinful) loaves (Leviticus 23:17). On the Day of Pentecost in Acts 2, the Spirit baptized two sinful “loaves” into one body: For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Gentiles (1 Corinthians 12:13) that He might make the two into one new man (Ephesians 2:15).

The Summer Hiatus

After prescribing the four spring festivals and before prescribing the three fall festivals to begin four months later, the Lord declared, “When you reap the harvest of your land, moreover, you shall not reap to the very corners of your field nor gather the gleaning of your harvest; you are to leave them for the needy and the alien (Leviticus 23:22).

This seems completely out of context. What was the Lord up to here? Jesus said to His disciples, “Do you not say, ‘There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest?” Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest” (John 4:35).

Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits and Pentecost have all been fulfilled, and now is the season for us, Jesus' disciples, to make disciples of all the nations (Matthew 28:19) and thereby bring in the harvest for Him. (See also the Parable of the Sower: Matthew 13:3-9, Mark 4:3-9.)

The Fall Festivals

5) Trumpets (Leviticus 23:23-25)
The only biblical requirement for the keeping of the Day of Trumpets is the blowing of the shofar, the ram’s horn. Does the blowing of trumpets ring a bell in regard to the Rapture? 1 Corinthians 15:52: The trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable.

1 Thessalonians 4.16: “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.”

Trumpets, is prophetic of the Rapture, and in the sequence of prophetic events, it occurs after the Church Age.

6) Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:27)
The Day of Atonement is a day of solemnity in which all Israelites were to afflict their souls for their sinfulness. A goat was to be sacrificed, and its blood brought by the high priest into the holy of holies as an offering for the sins of the people. A second goat was then driven into the wilderness, symbolically carrying away Israel’s sins. (Leviticus 16:1-34, esp. v. 10)

The removal of Israel’s sins will be actualized at the end of the Great Tribulation when all Jews who survive Satan’s most virulent attempt to annihilate them (afflicting their bodies as well as souls) will receive Jesus as their Messiah, fulfilling the key provision of the New Covenant that God made with them: they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them (Jeremiah 31:34. Also Zechariah 12:10, 13:1.)

The fulfillment of the Day of Atonement, then, is the Great Tribulation, the time of Jacob's trouble (Jeremiah 30:7 ASV), the central purpose of which is the salvation of all Israel, meaning all Israelites alive at that time (Romans 11:26).

We see, then, that the Rapture takes place at the end of the Church Age and before the Great Tribulation. (There is one other feast, the Feast of Tabernacles, which is fulfilled by the return of the Lord to the Earth: Leviticus 23:33-44; Hosea 5:15; Zechariah 14:16; Matthew 23:39; 2 Corinthians 5:1; 2 Peter 1:13-14; Revelation 21:3).

Other Passages

1 Thessalonians 1:9-10, 5:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 and Revelation 3:10 likewise teach forthrightly or clearly imply a pre-tribulation Rapture. The structure of the book of Revelation does the same. Chapters 1-3 deal with church events prior to the Tribulation, and 19-22, deal with events involving the church beginning with the Second Coming of the Lord from heaven with His church; but the church is not so much as mentioned in chapters 6-18, the Tribulation chapters. Where was the church during the Tribulation? In heaven with the Lord, having gotten there by means of the Rapture prior to the Tribulation.

The Rapture Will Likely Occur Immediately Before the Tribulation

“They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all” (Luke 17:27-29).

Life was going on as usual until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Verse 29: on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Jesus prefaced these verses by saying, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man.

It is not the Rapture that will mark the beginning of the Great Tribulation, but Anti-Christ's signing of a seven-year peace treaty with Israel (Daniel 9:27). However, Luke 17:27-29 seems to declare that the Rapture will occur on the very day of the signing, probably immediately before it.

Who Will Be Raptured?

A. Those in Christ

1 Thessalonians 4:16 states that those in Christ will be raptured, also 1 Corinthians 15:22-23. Verse 22: “ For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.” Verse 23: “But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming.”

Again, the Festival of Firstfruits is prophetic of Christ's resurrection, and Trumpets is prophetic of the Rapture of those who are Christ's at His coming. In light of verse 22, the latter part of verse 23 refers specifically to the resurrection of the deceased in Christ. But who, exactly, is in Christ?

An examination of Scripture will show that “in Christ” and other such terms,” in Jesus,” “in Christ Jesus,” “in Him,” “whom” and “in the Lord,” are used, without exception, for believers from Pentecost through the Rapture - in other words, for church saints; for the Church Age began at Pentecost and will terminate with the Rapture. Remember: On the Day of Pentecost in Acts 2, the Spirit baptized two sinful “loaves” into one body: For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Gentiles (1 Corinthians 12:13) that He might make the two into one new man (Ephesians 2:15).

All pre and post-church saints will likewise come to dwell with the Lord in heaven, but the Rapture involves only those in Christ, the church, believers from Pentecost to the Rapture - and all in Christ.

B. All Who Are in Christ

1 Corinthians 15:51
“We will all be changed.”

1 Thessalonians 5:3-5
“While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; for you are all sons of light and sons of day.”

The Tribulation will not overtake the Thessalonian believers like a thief, because they are all sons of light and sons of day.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
A plain reading of the passage gives the impression that all will be included, and no hint is dropped that any will be left out. We who are alive and remain: is found twice, in verses 14 and 17, and is all, inclusive.

In verse 18, Paul exhorts the Thessalonians, Therefore, comfort one another with these words. Now, if Paul had left any impression that some of the Thessalonians might be left behind at the Rapture, on what basis could they comfort one another? These all passages leave no loophole for “most” or “some.”

Other passages that plainly declare that the Tribulation is for unbelievers and not for church saints are 1 Thessalonians 3-5 and 2 Thessalonians 2:8-13. The Tribulation is not for those who have been chosen . . . for salvation, but is for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For what reason is the Tribulation for them? So that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth.

All church saints will be raptured and none will experience the Tribulation; yet, some passages have been misunderstood to mean that some church saints will be left behind for the sake of chastisement or sanctification. Let’s turn to I Corinthians to put this notion to rest.

In chapter 5, Paul spends thirteen verses taking the Corinthians to task. He begins, “It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and immorality of such a kind as does not exist even among the Gentiles, that someone has his father's wife (v. 1).

Paul considered this man's offense so severe that he urged the church to excommunicate him (v. 13), and he himself decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. (The destruction of his flesh refers to the destruction of the body, even unto death, if necessary, if there is no repentance.)

Now note: Paul did not know whether or not the man would repent; yet it was to this same church - in the same letter - that he wrote, “we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed” - even that Corinthian man.

Footnote:

Scriptures are quoted from the New American Standard translation, emphasis added by the author.

This is an abridged article from the author at:

http://www.biblestudyproject.org/rapture-messianic.htm

What is the "Rapture"? When is it supposed to occur? Who is it referring to?

What is the "Rapture"? When is it supposed to occur? Who is it referring to?

After reading this article to its end, you will know everything there is to know about this reported event. So don't stop now!!!!

Believers and non-believers alike try to refute or ridicule the "rapture" ... but we are told not to treat prophesy with contempt, but instead study the word and find out what is God's will. The "Rapture" or 'catching away of the church' is one of those topics Paul described as being for those believers 'of full age'.

This article will help you to see that the rapture is indeed a sure reality, and Yeshua (יהושע ) "Jesus" gave us many clear indications (of cultural significance at that time) that give us the proper placement of significant events. You will know whether it occurs before, during or after the tribulation.

"Because you have kept my command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth." Rev 3:10
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near. Luke 21: 28

For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. And so we shall ever be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1Th 4:16-18

Before we start, it is worth considering what Yahweh (Our LORD) has done in the past, in those times where He has specifically intervened with His judgment and wrath. Let us consider the judgement of Sodom, which we are told was an example of "future judgement".

"That be far from Thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from Thee: Shall not the Judge of All the Earth do right?" (Genesis 18:25)

Wouldn't Abraham make an even stronger argument today? If any group is most likely to be spared from Yahweh's wrath, it is His 'blood bought' spotless and holy redeemed - those uniquely justified by faith in HIM, and who being baptised in the Holy Spirit, are called "the Bride of Christ" "the Body of Christ" and are accredited (by grace) as righteous? Abraham found that God would not destroy Sodom if only ten righteous could be found in the city.

Interestingly, Rabbis have taught that after being resurrected on the 'Feast of Trumpets', the righteous would enter the chupah, or 'wedding canopy' to spend seven years while the "day of trouble" - the seven years of judgment - occurs on earth.

By examining a traditional ancient Jewish wedding, as we will do, we can more clearly see the picture of the union of the church (the Bride) with the Messiah, and why Yeshua chose specific 'figures of speech' and idioms in referring to His return, and the schedule for fulfilment of major prophetical events.

"For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock" - Psalm 27:5

Mat 24:48 But if that bad servant shall say in his heart, My Lord delays His coming, :49 and shall begin to strike his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken, :50 the Lord of that servant shall come in a day when he does not look for Him, and in a season which he does not know.

(Click here for pdf download on 'The Feast of Rosh Hashanah'; note on page 8 & 9 its association to both the coming of the Messiah and Resurrection)

Let's go over a few basics first.... then we'll get into the meat of the evidence. If you get stuck, please don't stop reading.... you may find the explanation you are looking for later in the article, or at one of the many links provided below.

Is the word "rapture" even in the Bible, people will ask?

Whenever anyone mentions "the rapture", someone will argue the word "rapture" isn't in scripture. This is often one of the favoured arguments used by those who disagree with the Rapture, so they must feel it is their most powerful argument. In point of fact, there are no English words in (original) scripture, given the fact the Bible was originally written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic - in fact you won't find the name "Jesus" in the original text, or the word 'trinity' either: the true name of our Lord is Yeshua and the trinity is discerned by study of many passages. What we need to consider, therefore, is whether this word (rapture) is an accurate translation and denotation of the original text from which it is derived. [NOTE: Another favoured 'argument' is "Darby invented the idea of the rapture recently". Please go here to debunk that assertion as well]

The word "Rapture" is borrowed from the Latin (Vulgate Bible 400AD) word "Rapio" and appears in the English Bible as "caught up." "Caught up" in Greek is "harpázô", which means "to snatch or catch away...to seize, pluck up, pull, take to oneself by force." The specific usage of the verb "harpázô" in I Thessalonians 4:17 is harpagesometha, the future passive indicative tense. The verb "harpázô" is used a total of 17 times in the New Testament in a variety of ways, with several referring to the direct sudden forceful seizure of human beings. If you are a Messianic Jew and have a Hebrew New Testament you will find it there as the Hebrew word "natzal" which likewise means to "lift up, take up, carry".

The rapture of the Church is sometimes paralleled to the "raptures" of Enoch (Genesis 5:24) and Elijah (2 Kings 2: 12). In each case, the individual disappeared and was 'caught up by force' into Heaven by God. At His ascension, our Lord Himself was "taken up" into Heaven (Acts 1:9).

The biblical description of the rapture, in the case we are now referring to, involves both the resurrection of deceased Spirit baptised believers and the translation of living spirit baptised believers into the air to meet the Lord (1 Thess. 4:16-17; 1 Cor. 15:51 52) and then onward to Heaven (John 14: 1-3). Much more detail on this later...

As described in scripture, then, the Rapture means the physical forceful taking of the genuine Holy Spirit filled believers (into the air) by Yeshua - a major purpose of which is to remove the righteous [specifically the beloved Bride of Christ] from the beginning of God's wrath... .... and to reserve the unjust unto the Day of Judgment to be punished" (2Peter 2:9)

____

The Rapture is not another name for the common phrase "Second Coming". Alternatively, the second coming can be viewed as occurring in two stages: the first, which Paul called "a mystery", being to remove the Church/Congregation/Bride from the Earth to protect this specific elect group from The Tribulation. The other, widely known and revealed, being his physical return to Earth to defend Israel from destruction, and then set up his millennial kingdom, at the end of The Tribulation. Failing to understand this has led to much confusion.
The differences between "Rapture" and "Second coming" verses are, in short:
Rapture passages (1 Thess. 4: 13-17; 1 Cor. 15: 51-53; Jn. 14: 1-3);

Second Coming passages (Joel 3: 12-16; Rev. 19: 11-21; Zech 14: 1-5; Matt. 24: 29-31).

In Rapture, we meet Christ in the air and return with the Lord to heaven, whereas in the Second coming Yeshua/Christ descends to touch Mount of Olives and establish a Kingdom on Earth.
No mention of millennial kingdom in Rapture passages, but it is emphasized in Second Coming verses.
In Rapture verses believers receive glorified bodies, in Second Coming passages there is no reference to a glorified body.
Rapture is seen as imminent (no specific signs preceding) Second Coming is after signs/tribulation.

> THE RAPTURE AND THE 'SECOND COMING' - AN IMPORTANT DISTINCTION

As the Apostle Paul explains in 1 Thes. 4:15-17 (refer also John 14:1-3) the Rapture was a mystery - something fully revealed to men for the first time. The time where Jesus/Yeshua comes part way to Earth to meet His Church/Congregation or Bride “in the air” and take us (a.k.a the 'Body of Christ', Ecclesia, or Qahal ) to be with Him where He is now, at an (as yet) undisclosed time.

J. Dwight Pentcost sums up the mystery like this: "The Church and Israel are two distinct groups with whom God has a divine plan. The Church is a mystery un-revealed in the Old Testament. This present mystery age intervenes within the program of God for Israel because of Israel's rejection of the Messiah at His first advent. This mystery program must be completed before God can resume His program with Israel and bring it to completion..."

Read more HERE........
The "Second Coming", which is often referred to in the "Old Testament", is a scheduled public event where Yeshua comes all the way to touch Earth (mount of Olives) with His Glorified Congregation (re: clouds*, armies) to establish a Kingdom here. Scheduled, because the general time of His coming will be known 7 years in advance, and public because everyone left on Earth will be able to witness His arrival. Matt. 24:29-30 says it will happen immediately after the Great Tribulation and all the nations will see the Son of Man coming "with clouds" in the sky.
Rev 1:7 Behold, He comes with clouds, and every eye will see Him, and those who pierced Him will see Him, and all the kindreds of the earth will wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.
*Heb 12:1 Therefore since we also are surrounded with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily besets us..

Rev 19:14 And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Who is going to be taken??

We need to also understand that those "saints" who died before Acts 2 are not part of this separate distinct "Holy Priestly multitude" or one body of Christ , and those called "in Christ" whether alive or dead. Their resurrection occurs at different times in God's timetable. Similarly, those who die after the rapture - those referred to in the tribulation separately as the 'blessed dead' and are also called saints (meaning sanctified), & overcome by the false or "counterfeit" Christ - are also a different multitude [body] from the "Church" "Bride" or "body of Christ". See decoding Revelation..... [More on this later]

1Peter tells us of our unique position and relationship with the LORD, and the working of the Holy Spirit in building this unique bond - also referred to as a Holy Nation, it is unique.

1Pe 1:10 About which salvation the prophets sought out and searched out, prophesying concerning the grace for you;

1Pe 1:11 searching for what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ made clear within them, testifying beforehand of the sufferings of Christ, and the glories that should follow.

1Pe 1:12 To them it was revealed that not to themselves, but to us, they ministered the things which are now reported to you by those who have preached the gospel to you in the Holy Spirit sent from Heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

1Pe 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for possession, so that you might speak of the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light
Membership into this 'body and/or bride of Christ' and therefore participation in the Rapture is contingent upon both having personally accepted the Lord's death and resurrection as payment in full for your sins (failings with regard to 10 commandments) and thereby receive spirit baptism. While His death actually purchased full pardons for everyone, we each have to personally ask [wilfully consent] to have ours activated. Everyone who asks for this salvation receives an unconditional, irrevocable "Yes!" however the period of building the Church has a specific end point, terminating at the end of the age of grace.... then begins an angelic harvest during the tribulation period, which we will discuss more later.

(Matt. 7:7-8, John 3:16, Ephes. 1:13-14) For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. (2 Corinth. 1:20) or as it says in Romans 10:8-11 "The Word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart"; that is, the Word of Faith which we proclaim; Because if you confess the Lord Yeshua, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation. For the Scripture says, "Everyone believing on Him shall not be put to shame." and again: John 3: 16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His unique [monogenes] Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name

"1Corinthians 12 :13 "For also by one Spirit we are all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free, even all were made to drink into one Spirit."
When did this "one body" begin? At the time of baptism in the Holy Spirit, which occurs upon believing and accepting the gospel (read Roman 10:8-11 above again).

Eph 1:13 in whom also you, hearing the Word of Truth, the gospel of our salvation, in whom also believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Gal 3:2 This only I would learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law, or by hearing of faith?

Act 10:44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell on all those hearing the Word.

... And this body continues to grow to this very day.... but Acts 2 tells us when it began...

Acts 1: 5 "For John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized in the Holy Spirit not many days from now." Acts 2: 1-4 "And in the fulfilling of the day of Pentecost, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly a sound came out of the heaven as borne along by the rushing of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And tongues as of fire appeared to them, being distributed; and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled of the Holy Spirit" [See also Acts 10 and Acts 11: 15 showing this body consists of Jew and Gentile as one.]

Rom 12:5 so we the many are one body in Christ, and each one members of one another.

1Co 10:17 For we, the many, are one bread and one body; for we are all partakers of that one bread.

1Co 12:12 For as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body; so also is Christ.

1Co 12:13 For also by one Spirit we are all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free, even all were made to drink into one Spirit.

1Co 12:20 But now indeed many are the members, yet only one body.

Eph 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling,

Col 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which you also are called in one body, and be thankful.
1Co 12:18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body as it has pleased Him. 19 And if they were all one member, where would be the body? 20 But now indeed many are the members, yet only one body.
Eph. 1:22 -23. 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all," .

Gal 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise. [Note seed is singular]

.... till He (this 'body of Christ') is taken out of the way. After which, in Revelation 6, we see Deception, War, Famine and Death sweeping across the Earth without restraint as the FIRST part of YHWH's judgement and wrath. This period of judgement is clearly a FULL seven years. In fact, the number seven is repeatedly used as indicating a fully completed work.

For example, the tribulation or "time of trouble" is known specifically as "Jacob's trouble" (Jacob was later named Israel by the LORD in Genesis 35:10). There were two times of trouble in Jacob's life. The seven extra years he worked for his bride, and the seven years of famine that brought him into Egypt where Joseph set up the decree to observe the Feast of Trumpets.

Jer 30:7 Alas! For that day is great, so that none is like it; it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

During the time of Noah, the Lord uses a "seven day" framework (a shabua or week) to indicate a time of hiding of the righteous [in the rooms of the Ark] before the beginning of His judgement.

Gen 7:1 And YHWH said to Noah, You and all your house come into the ark, for I have seen you righteous before Me in this generation.

Gen 7:2 You shall take with you every clean animal by sevens, the male and female. And take two of the animals that are not clean, the male and female

Gen 7:3 Also take of the fowls of the air by sevens, the male and the female, to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

Gen 7:4 For in seven more days I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
(Note: God's wrath officially began when it first started to rain, just as His wrath officially begins when the first seal of the scroll is opened, which begins the seven year tribulation.)

In Exodus chapters 12 and 13 the people of Israel were commanded to eat unleavened bread, "the bread of affliction," for seven days or be cut off from their people....

The coming together of God's people as "one man" occurred on the feast of trumpets after their exile.

Ezr 3:1 And when the seventh month had come, and the sons of Israel were in the cities, the people gathered themselves as one man to Jerusalem.

The first three Holy days commanded by God taught of Christ's first coming and were all subsequently fulfilled by that coming. What of the remaining three holy days?

The nature of these days and the time of their observance, the seventh month and the time of the final harvest, reveal that they point to Christ's second advent and completion of his first harvest. (The frequent repetition of periods of seven — seven days forming a week, seven weeks preceding the Feast of Weeks, seven times seven years preceding the hallowed year of Jubilee, seven dispensations—reveal that the "period of seven" represents a completed cycle, sometimes generically referred to as a "Day".) You should probably be asking yourself how anyone gets any spiritual significance out of a three and a half year period of time.

A seven year period is also reflected directly to the pre trib rapture [regarding both timing and purpose] with regards to the anointing of a new priest. The new chosen priest went into the tabernacle for seven days, and then emerged before the congregation, just as will believers come out of heaven with Yeshua in Rev 19. Believers are the newly crowned kings and priests [Rev 5], and the tabernacle represents Heaven from which they just came. The purpose of the seven days and Daniel's 70 weeks is the same, Consecration (anoint) & Atonement (reconciliation). The "door" is also highly figured here, as in the rapture in Rev. 4:1.

Lev 8:

33 And ye shall not go out of the door of the tabernacle of the congregation in seven days, until the days of your consecration be at an end: for seven days shall he consecrate you. 34 As he hath done this day, so the LORD hath commanded to do, to make an atonement for you. 35 Therefore shall ye abide at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation day and night seven days, and keep the charge of the LORD, that ye die not: for so I am commanded. [The tabernacle represents God's dwelling, or Heaven]

Note how consecration or "making Holy or complete" is featured as occurring to the wife of Christ (after seven years, at her return with Yeshua).

Rev 19:7 for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready..

__

Now let's go to the best known of the Rapture passages.

According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (1 Thes. 4:15-17)

Most of us are very familiar with these verses. We notice, however, they don't really tell us precisely when the rapture happens, only that it certainly does. Notice also that the Lord doesn't come all the way to Earth, as he does in the "second coming" after the tribulation. Instead, we meet Him in the clouds and go back with Him where He came from. If this verse was referring to the 2nd coming, He would be coming here to be where we are, not coming to take us there to be where He is. (John 14 1-3 supports this fully, which we'll get to shortly.) Paul described the same event in 1 Cor 15:51-52. "In a flash, in the twinkling of an eye the dead in Christ will rise and the living will be transformed".

Paul said that he was disclosing a secret, but the resurrection of the dead was definitely not a secret. It can be found throughout the Old Testament. The secret was that some would not die, but be taken alive into the Lord's presence following an instantaneous, purifying, energizing transformation. The rapture happens fast: In one instant we're walking on Earth and in the very next, we're in the Kingdom - transformed. For flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does corruption inherit incorruption - 1Cor 15: 50.

1Pe 5:4 And when the Chief Shepherd shall appear, you shall receive a never-fading crown of glory.

[Note Chapter 4 of Revelation where "24 elders" place crowns at the feet of Yeshua.]

Reviewing briefly: Rapture involves instantaneous transformation (glorification) of living (and departed) believers who have, as a result of believing, been baptised in the Holy Spirit, and involves being swept into his presence.

1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be. But we know that when He shall be revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Phi 3:20 For our citizenship is in Heaven, from which also we are looking for the Saviour, the Lord Yeshua Christ,

John 14: 1-3 Yeshua states it this way......

Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me.
In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, so that where I am, you may be also.

This passage fits perfectly with rapture doctrine, as we see Jesus/Yeshua speaks expressly of a time where he will return for the express purpose of receiving us to be where He is now, after He has finished "preparing a place [in Heaven] for us".

Read more:

http://www.bcrevolution.ca/rapture_facts.htm

The Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ - Is There a Difference?

More on the Rapture & Second Coming...

Question: The Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ - Is There a Difference?

According to some Bible scholars, prophetic Scriptures seem to speak of two separate events—the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ.
The Rapture will occur when Jesus Christ returns for his church. This is when all true believers in Christ will be taken from the earth by God into heaven (1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

The Second Coming is when Jesus Christ returns with the church to defeat the antichrist, overthrow evil and then establish His thousand year reign (Revelation 19:11-16).

Answer:
In the study of Eschatology, these two events appear to be similar but separate. Both happen during the end times and both describe a return of Christ. Yet there are key differences. The following is a comparison of the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ, highlighting the key differences noted in Scripture.

1) Meeting in the Air - Versus - Returning with Him
In the Rapture, believers meet the Lord in the air.
• 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (NIV)
In the Second Coming, believers return with the Lord.
• Revelation 19:14
The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. (NIV)

2) Before Tribulation - Versus - After Tribulation
The Rapture will happen before the Tribulation.
• 1 Thessalonians 5:9
• Revelation 3:10
The Second Coming will happen at the end of the Tribulation.
• Revelation 6-19

3) Deliverance - Versus - Judgment
In the Rapture believers are taken from the earth by God as an act of deliverance.
• 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
• 1 Thessalonians 5:9
In the Second Coming unbelievers are removed from the earth by God as an act of judgment.
• Revelation 3:10
• Revelation 19:11-21

4) Hidden - Versus - Seen by All
The Rapture, according to Scripture, will be an instantaneous, hidden event.
• 1 Corinthians 15:50-54
The Second Coming, according to Scripture, will be seen by everyone.
• Revelation 1:7

5) At Any Moment - Verses - Only After Certain Events
The Rapture could happen at any moment.
• 1 Corinthians 15:50-54
• Titus 2:13
• 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18
The Second Coming won't happen until certain events take place.
• 2 Thessalonians 2:4
• Matthew 24:15-30
• Revelation 6-18

Of course, as is common in Christian theology, there are conflicting views regarding the Rapture and the Second Coming. One source of confusion over these two end times events comes from the verses found in Matthew chapter 24. While speaking of the end of the age, I believe this chapter references both the Rapture and the Second Coming.

However, it's important to note, the purpose of Christ's teaching here is for believers to be watchful and live each day as though Christ's return is imminent. The message is simply, "Be Ready."

http://christianity.about.com/od/endtimestopicalstudy/f/secondcomingof.htm

Re: Rapture Described in the Bible...Dead in Christ, raise first, then Born Again Caught up togeth

I have found that many people think that the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ is the same thing , then I quote these scripture for them to help them understand it better,

1. The Church will meet Christ in the air when he comes for his Church.
( 1 Thess. 4:17)
2.The Church will be taken to heaven.
( 1 Thess. 4:17 John 14:3)
3.Christ is coming FOR his Saints.
( 2 Thess. 2:1)
4. The Rapture is a " Mystery" a truth unknown in O.T times.
( 1 Cor. 15:51)
5. Satan will not be bound.
( Rev. 13:2)
6. THe righteous will be removed.
( !Thess. 4:17)
7. No sign will lead to the Rapture.
( 2 Peter 3:10)
8. It occures before the Tribulation
( Rev . 4 )

THe Second Coming .
1. The saints will return to earth with Christ.
( Zech. 14:4)
2. The Church will return to earth from heaven.
( Jude 14 Matt. 25:31)
3. Christ will come with His saints
( Rev. 19:14)
4. The Second Coming is Not a mystery but is the subject of many O.T. prophecies.
( Isa. 11 Zech 14)
5. Satan will be bound.
( Rev. 20:3 )
6. The wicked will be removed
Matt25;40-41 )
7. Signs will precede the Second Coming
( Matt. 24;24 )
8. It occurs After the Tribulation
( Matt 24;29-30 )

I hope you will find this usefull.

Re: Rapture Described in the Bible...Dead in Christ, raise first, then Born Again Caught up togeth

Chris T,

Thanks for posting this message, these scriptures are helpful as well.

God Bless!

Valerie

A Sinner's Prayer

SisterNChrist
I happen to find on Youtube...

"FAIR USE FOR INFO & DISCUSSION PURPOSES/FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"

I prayed this prayer throughout, for which I found myself getting emotionally teary-eyed. I know that you will too.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Re: A Sinner's Prayer

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved.

"The Sinners Prayer"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you read the Sinners Prayer and truly believe the words you read, and meant it, Praise the Lord as you have been saved and your name will appear in the "Lambs Book of Life!"

LINK

Re: A Sinner's Prayer

God forgives us our sins and sets us free from bondage! Come to Jesus and let Him set you free today!

Born Again

"Born Again"

Jesus said "I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Nicodemus, then asked How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"

Jesus then answered "I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Being Born Again

Jesus very plainly explains what it means to be born again. Here are the scriptures in question!

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jesus is plainly saying you cannot see God's Kingdom except you are born again!

Jhn 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Nicodemus said, how can one be born again, can he enter his own mother's womb and be born again.?

Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus repeats and explains, water (also be baptised like Jesus) and of the God's Holy Spirit, he cannot enter into God's kingdom!

Jhn 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Jesus is saying, we are born in flesh or body, so a body of pregnant women gives birth to flesh or a body of a baby! That which is born by God's Spirit gives birth to our Spirit, through God's Holy Spirit.

Jhn 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Again Jesus is confirming the important of being born again...You MUST be born again. The word must means it's mandatory to be born again in order to enter Heaven, which is God's Kingdom.

Jhn 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

God sent Jesus in order that the world could be saved and reconciled with God the Father again! For all have sinned and come short of God's Glory...therefore, this is the ONLY WAY one can be SAVED OR(born again) through what JESUS DID for all of us on the cross!

WE CANNOT SAVE OURSELVES! Therefore, if we ACCEPT what Christ did for us, and BELIEVE in our heart, REPENT of our sins, CONFESS with our mouth, that the Jesus is our Lord and Savior we are saved.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Therefore, those whom have confessed with their own lips, that Jesus, died, rose again, and ascended to Heaven, believe in Jesus, and have made Jesus the Lord of their lives, by living their life for Him are saved or born again.

But those whom have not confessed the Lord as their Personal Savior, therefore, don't believe in what the Lord did, and they make other things, the lord of their lives, and live for their own pleasures and desires. These are already condemned.

Jhn 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Jesus is the light of the world, and He came into this world, however, people loved darkness rather than light because they loved sinful and their evil ways more than the Lord.

Jhn 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Those that do evil deeds hate those whom live in Christ's light and do good deeds to Honor God! However, if the evil person is reproved, and has a change of heart, they will stop doing evil deeds as they are drawn to the light.

When we are saved or born again, we STRIVE to do what is right or good, because we no longer have the desire, to do evil things.

If we are tempted and should fall, we have Jesus as our intercessor, because He paid the price in FULL for our sins! Therefore, Jesus whom took our sins stands before the Father on our behalf, and the Father sees only Jesus, not us! We are forgiven!!! You can liken that to the man on the cross, whom believed whom Jesus was, and he was saved. He said Lord remember me when you come into your kingdom. Jesus answered this day you shall be with me in paradise. He believed, and he accepted the Lord right there while hanging on the cross beside Jesus. Therefore, he confessed with his mouth what he already believed in his heart.

For those whom don't have Jesus, it's a different story, they are totally exposed and so are all their sins, which brings God's wrath upon them. They are vulnerable, since they have no intercessor, instead they have Satan, the accuser, pointing out every single detail of their sins.

Maranatha!

Valerie