Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

LEFT BEHIND - Post-Rapture Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letters & Information by Members from RFTH, to those Left Behind!

These Letters and Information on the New forum are for those whom are Left Behind, and want to know the truth what happened. Where did people disappear too! What's next! What you should or shouldn't do, if you don't want to spend eternity in Hell. What should they do to receive Salvation this very day.

It's time to get right with the Lord!

Please contribute your letters, and advise, to those who will be in need to know what has happen...maybe you can lead some souls to Christ, even at this late stage. Thanks & God Bless! Valerie

Re: Letters & Information by Members from RFTH, to those Left Behind!

The best advise I can give to those left behind, you still can be saved and go to Heaven, If, you don't do some of the follow and do what is necessary for your salvation!

Whatever you do, do not take the mark of the beast 666, most likely a computer chip, or tattoo, of some kind, in your right hand or forehead, do not worship the beast, or his name! If you do, you are assured to spend eternity in Hell. Don't trust anyone who has already taken the mark, even if they are your family members, or loved ones. Don't let anyone talk you into it, for it may seem like the easy way out at that moment, but you'll regret it for eternity. Remember it won't be easy, you won't be able to buy or sell anything without this mark. You must be ready to give your life up, if need be, so that Hell will not be your home forevermore.

Ask Jesus to forgive you your sins, and invite Jesus to be your Lord and Saviour! Remember this life is only temporary, and eternal life doesn't end, so be very careful what and whom you choose. Choose Jesus, he has paid
for your sins by dying a horrific death on the cross, so that you might be saved through His selfless act, willing giving His life up and dying in your place, for your sins, so that you might have abundant life here on earth, and especially in Heaven. Then His resurrection on the 3rd day, is a reminder that we too whom had died in Christ will be resurrected, from the grave, and live with Jesus forevermore. Don't refuse His life saving, Grace of Salvation, a gift paid by His own holy blood shed for all sinners!

After the Rapture takes place, many people whom have been taken, will have empty homes, with supplies of food, medication, clothing, the necessities of life in their homes...you might be able to obtain what you need.

Keep as much to yourself as possible, and don't trust anyone, except God. The few that you might find to trust, divulge very little of what you have, share what you are able too, but, don't tell everyone where your staying in case they are captured and tortured to find out your where abouts, etc. You'll have to be more secretive for your own safety. The less others know the safer for you.

Read the Bibles that are left behind, and hopefully, before all Christian sites like this one are removed, try and read and find out all the information you can, the more you are informed the more confident you'll be. Many videos, books, CD’S etc., will help you to understand what happened and is going to happen, but always check it with the Holy written word of God, the Bible. Pray without ceasing, pray always; ask the Lord for guidance, you'll really need it in those very dark and evil days ahead!

Know that Jesus, will return 7 years later with His Saints to fight the battle of Armageddon and be victorious, setting up His Kingdom on Earth to rule and reign. Stay faithful to the end, and you will be eternally grateful to God, for your rewards and abode in Heaven will pale in comparison to anything built or seen here on Earth.

There's much information here on Rapture Flight to Heaven, and other sites mentioned here as well. Better still, if the Rapture hasn't happened as yet,
get saved today. Ask Jesus to come into your life and heart, and be your Lord and Saviour, repent of your sins, and acknowledge before others, of your actions. If you're reading this after the Rapture, do the same, but, be careful whom you tell, make sure it's another born again Christian.

My prayer is that whoever you are, you will take the advice given above, and that one day I'll be able to meet you in Heaven as well!

May God get all the Honour and Glory for every single soul saved!!!

God Bless!

Valerie