Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Must be Born Again..to go to Heaven. - God's Simple Plan of Salvation -

Being born Again?

God said in order to go to Heaven, you must be born again. In John 3:7, Jesus said to Nicodemus, “Ye must be born again.”

You must be born again which means you must be saved, by accepting Jesus as your Lord & Savior in order to go to Heaven!

God made it very plain and simple so that whomsoever will can call on the name of the Lord and be saved. It's very simple.

The Bible tells us how!

---

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,

and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him

from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man

believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession

is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be Saved.

"A Simple Prayer, for Salvation"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for

the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my

heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the

Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have

Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I

believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you

right now to come in to my life and be my personal

Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will

Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your

word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am

Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In

Jesus Name, Amen.

If you said this Prayer and truly believed the words then,Praise the Lord as you have been saved and your name will appear in the "Lambs Book of Life!"

Re: You Must be Born Again..to go to Heaven. - God's Simple Plan of Salvation -

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Excellent Article on God's Simple Plan of Salvation...It's a must read!

http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps-english.html

The Lord laid this on my heart to put it up as quickly as possible, as the time is so short now.

We need to witness to others to come to Jesus right now, tomorrow may be too late.

I pray that many will come in these very last seconds left here on Earth, trust me, you'll be ever so glad you did!!!

Come to Jesus, just as you are, you do the praying, and believing and God's Holy Spirit will do the changing on the inside and the outside at the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie

bump to the top!

No time to waste, if you haven't accepted the Lord as your personal Savior, the time is now.

Jesus is coming very soon, please don't miss it for the world.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Originally posted by Bought&Paid4!

Come to me Today, just as you are!

http://www.cometometoday.com/index.html

Jesus said - You Must be Born Again..to go to Heaven

John 3 King James Version (KJV)

1There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

22After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

23And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

24For John was not yet cast into prison.

25Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.

26And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.

27John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

28Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

29He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

30He must increase, but I must decrease.

31He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Bible Gateway Recommendations
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3&version=KJV

Re: Jesus said - You Must be Born Again..to go to Heaven

This is from Today's Promise from the Bible...I thought I'd post it here as well!

Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Reflection

The promise of salvation is a gift to the ones that believe on Christ. The Philippian jailor wanted to know how he could possibly be saved and the response from Paul and Silas was simple: believe on the Lord Jesus Christ unto salvation. And so it is! Our very eternal lives rest on the simplest of things—our belief in Christ's power to save us! Rejoice in such things as they are cause for much joy!

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and Thou Shalt Be Saved

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Acts 16:25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.
28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.
29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

1 Peter 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

1 John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

http://www.topical-bible-studies.org/41-0011.htm

Valerie & fellow RFTHees,

Listen to this song--"Sinner Saved By Grace" by the Gaither Vocal Band...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcMeUqPDypo

I heard as Bill Gaither did a Guy Penrod special on his & Gloria's Precious Memories program on TBN.

I love it, & I hope you all will too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Beautiful Tammy, absolutely beautiful! Thanks for posting it for all to see and hear at RFTH.

Blessings!

Valerie

Jesus is Coming, not much time left now!

I love our Lord and Savior Jesus, who died on the cross for all sinners. Through His sacrifice, those whom accept Him are saved through His precious divine blood.

If you profess to be a Christian, and you haven't accept the Lord as your Savior, today is the day to do so. Tomorrow may be too late...you could die beforehand, or Jesus will come for His bride whom is washed and purified in His holy blood, and made spotless.

Please, take the time to say the Sinners Pray, and mean it straight from your very soul, your innermost being, your heart.

"A Simple Prayer, for Salvation"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for

the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my

heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the

Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have

Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I

believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you

right now to come in to my life and be my personal

Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will

Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your

word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am

Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In

Jesus Name, Amen.

Now repent of your ways! Show God that you are sincere and that with His help you will succeed.
Confess with you mouth, that you are saved by telling someone. Read the Bible and pray daily it is your book of instructions on how you should live. Pray for God's Holy Spirit to guide and teach you all things of God.

I hope to see a multitude in Heaven, and I hope I will see you too!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

I have this urgent conviction to keep this up as close to the top, because time is extremely short now before Jesus comes!

Lord, my prayer is that many souls will come to you and accept your precious gift of Salvation.

Come whomsoever will, ALL are welcome!

JESUS IS CALLING TODAY! WILL YOU TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER HIS CALL!

BLESSINGS IN JESUS

Need Hope A Message for the Broken & down trodden,
by Andy - Firecharger

A message straight from the heart, and an invitation to accept the Lord into your life.

Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He did say it would be worth it.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1227787&cmd=show

Just in case, you've been left behind, and you found yourself browsing at this forum, let me tell you it's not too late to get right with God.

Eternity awaits each and everyone of us. Therefore, where will you spend it, in Heaven or in Hell?

If you don't believe in God, Heaven & Hell, doesn't change the fact that God exists and so do these places! If you don't believe me, then you'll have to find out the hard way after your death when you open your eyes in Hell. You'll see for yourself, but it will be too late, if you haven't accepted the Lord Jesus as your Savior.

God the creator, whom created Heaven & Earth, everything seen and unseen, sent Jesus his only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. He was crucified, died and was buried. That's not where it ends.

Unlike, deities of other religions whose remains can be found in their graves; Jesus rose again bodily on the 3rd day, never to experience death again. Yes He's alive and well. Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father in Heaven. He's coming back again, at the Rapture first to remove His bride off the face of the Earth, a meeting in the air, the disappearing of those in Christ, the Rapture. Then 7 years later, Jesus will return with His saints to fight and win the battle at Armageddon and to establish his kingdom here on Earth at His Second coming!

Only by accepting His selfless sacrifice, and repenting of our Sins, we can be forgiven, and reconciled with God. There is no other way to God. There are not many paths to God, if some one told you that, they are a liar; only one path and one door...Jesus! You must come through Jesus to get into Heaven!

Repent of your sins while you pray the Sinners prayer, and confess with you mouth that you have accepted the Lord into your very Life and Heart today.

Remember, do not worship the Beast, which will be the Anti-Christ, or take the mark of the beast; even if you must die. Better to die and go to Heaven then to live a little longer by betraying the Lord, and spending eternity in Hell.

Make Jesus Lord and Savior in your life this very day!

Valerie

I am glad to see that this simple gospel message is getting so many hits that people might be saved through Jesus Christ.

Bob D.,

So am I glad to see that this simple gosple message is getting so many hits! Praying it will be even more hits before Jesus comes at the Rapture, so that many more might be saved through Jesus Christ.

God Bless!

Valerie

John 3:3 NASB

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:4-7 NASB

4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” 5Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6“That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7“Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.

John 3:16 NASB

16“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life

"Fair use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

I prayed before I posted this, for I was praying for guidance. Asking God, how, and what I should do to bring more people to the Lord. This is what the Lord gave me "Be Still and know I am God!". This is what I found, almost immediately.

How unlikely to come across Hebrew4christians.com
You guessed it..."Be Still and know I am God" was the heading!

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Meditations/Be_Still/be_still.html

John 3:3 NASB

Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

If you have come to this site, and you have not surrendered your life completely to Jesus by inviting Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior today is the day. The hour is very late, and Jesus is about to come at the Rapture.

Ask the Lord to forgive you your sins, and come into your heart, this very day.
Repent of your old ways, and strive to walk the straight and narrow road that leads to Heaven, the Lord will lift you up if you should fall. Confess with your mouth, that you have made a commitment to the Lord. Read your Bible, fellowship with like minded Christians, and share God's Love with one another.

Jesus is coming at the Rapture, His arrival is imminent, don't miss it for the world. Better to be with the Lord in Heaven, while, all Hell breaks out on Earth very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

John 3:4-7 NASB

4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” 5Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6“That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7“Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.

John 3:16 NASB

16“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life

This might be the last time I will write these words again, depending if the Rapture takes place today or tomorrow!

Therefore, this may be the last call for those whom haven't accepted the Lord as their Savior.

The other day, while driving back from our Daughter's house, visiting the grandkids, I saw a billboard which caught my eye! It said, "Jesus is Lord" that's what I saw written, and as we got closer, It said, "Time for War"! Apparently, the phrase "Jesus is Lord" was a vision from the Lord, over the actual writting "Time for War".
Immediately I thought, Rapture & Sudden Destruction!

Come to Jesus today, tomorrow may be too late. No one is promised tomorrow! Right now is all you have, and eternity awaits each one of us.

Pray a simple, sincere prayer, asking the Lord to come into heart and be the Lord of your life, ask God to forgive you your sins, be remorseful, and repent of your ways. If you meant it, you are born again, and Heaven will be your home.

I hope you took this message to heart, as I would love to meet you in Heaven one day, perhaps even today, if God's so desires.

I do this for God's Honor and Glory, that's the least I can do, for my Lord and Savior. After all Jesus, died for you and me, so that we could be reconciled to God the Father, through his loving sacrifice. Jesus paid the price for our Sins on the cross, so that we could have eternal life with God in His kingdom, forevermore. What an awesome gift from God to humans, and it is given to, come whom so ever will, accept your gift, with gratitude, and thanks giving! What an Awesome God we serve!

May the Lord's mercy, love and grace rest upon you this very day!

Jesus is Coming, don't miss it for the world!

Valerie

For the lost, this could be your last day on Earth!
Do you know where you will spend eternity?
It will either be in Heaven or Hell.

Choose God today, and let your heart not be afraid, for you'll have abundant eternal life in God's kingdom. For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard what the Lord has prepared for those whom love Him.

If you don't choose the Lord, then Hell is your destiny, where the torment, and hell fires never cease, and there is no rest for the weary soul, no hope, no one to save you then. Your worst nightmares will be fulfilled, and when you open your eyes and think it was just a dream.....think again, it begins all over again, with no end at sight.

I know that if I should die before the Rapture takes places, I will be with the Lord, and I will finally have rest from all my labor and suffering and pain. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior decades ago, therefore, I can rest assure, where I will spend eternity. Jesus paid for my sins, and has forgiven me, because I willing accepted His sacrifice and acknowledged Him before all, that only through Him, I have been reconciled with God the Father.

Don't let any thing hold you back, this is the most important decision of your life, because it involves eternity.

Come to Jesus today, and ask the Lord to forgive all of your sins and come into your life this very day and be the Lord of your life. Repent of you ways, and follow Him, from this day forth. Confess with you mouth that you have done so; and you can be sure, that Heaven too will be your home, one day. "God be merciful to me a sinner"!

All Honor is yours Almighty God and Father, I pray that many will come
to Saving Grace, provided through your beloved Son our Lord and Savior Jesus.
May the Angels in Heaven rejoice for ever sinner whom comes to the Lord, in Jesus holy name I pray! Amen!

***EMERGENCY WORD FROM THE LORD: BIO ATTACK/ RAPTURE IMMINENT PLEASE GET THIS OUT!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1250080&cmd=show