Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tenacious D

Anybody here like tenacious d? i love their first album, it's so hilarious and the music is pretty good too. i don't care for their second as much cause it's a lot of metal, which i dont care for, but it's still funny.

anybody else like them too?

had to use google video because the embedding was disabled on all the youtube ones.

Re: Tenacious D

Yeah I agree. I think the first cd is one of the funniest I've ever heard, and it has a high metacritic rating too. Is it eligible to be included in the top 3000 albums? Or is it more a comedy album?

When I used to drive around with friends in high school they would play this and Led Zeppelin so much that I didnt think Id ever want to hear either of them again. But I listened to the TD self titled again a couple years later and thankfully it was still entertaining. I still cant listen to Led Zeppelin though.

absolutelee.. panda bear pretending to be substitute teacher to sell spicy noodles to Colin Hanks and John Cusack will have bamboozsome firllawok beneath his kidneys..

"Orange County" references aside, I like the D. Well, at least the first album; the second album was mediocre and I haven't seen the movie, which isn't supposed to be very good.

Love the first album, thought the movie was weak, like very litte of the 2nd album. Had a chance to see them live but missed it and regret it. They'll probably never tour again.