Put a Pin on the Map View my Forum Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FHM 100 Sexiest Videos - Christina Aguilera's Dirrty is the Winner !

The sexiest video of all time in the list of the 100 sexiest video (FHM Magazine) is Dirrty , by Christina Aguilera . Anyone know the full list ?
1 - dirrty
2 - call on me (eric prydz)
3 - satisfaction (benny benassi)

What a Laugh...

I read an article on that, and whoever wrote it wrote of Aguilera: "the gorgeous singer"- dude must be in need of some serious glasses!

Then again, it *is* readers of FHM... I never even heard of the second and third ones.

Re: FHM 100 Sexiest Videos - Christina Aguilera's Dirrty is the Winner !

"Call on me" was probably the song with most airplay throughout Europe last year. Was it really not a hit in the US? The video is more sex than sexy if you ask me.

I live in Europe and even watch MTV occassionally, but I have no memory of this song either. As for "Dirty" I don't find Aguilera very attractive so naturally I disagree about the video being so sexy. Besides if by sexy you mean sexually explicit then there are probably fifty videos with various rappers that meet this criterium better.

Yes...

the videos of today are just raunchy/nasty, munis doign anything else- there's no point. Now, "Justify My Love," that's another story- no video since has created the stir that did. And it was sensual, sexy.

For what it's worth, I think Justify was No. 6 on this FHM readers list.

Such trash passes for sexy these days. Sad.

anyone know the full list ?

yep.
check out http://www.fhm.com
scroll right to find the list in a sub-page than keep scrolling to see all the list and samples.

Dude, Music Videos take out all the imagination when listening to Music in the first place. Who cares. Besides if Christina and Britney didn't submit sex hinting videos in the first place, do you think they would have sold as many albums?

well , I think The Uncensored version of Girls on film by Duran Duran still is the standard. (whatever you may think of the song).

Another hot one. Tandem by Vanessa Paradis.

Well, I thought "Dirrty" was a very sexy video. I don't see where it was any more explicit than "Justify My Love," but whatever. The raunchy energy of "Dirrty" was great.

Well, I always think in sex when I watch this video from Aguilera, so I think it's sexy. But the most sexiest video of all times is Kyllie Minongue, I can't get you out of my head. Cocks exploding pants whent this video is on air

That would be painfull.

It's not FHM...but close...

sexiestmusicvideos.com

sexiestmusicvideos.blogspot.com