Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where do you listen to music?

Where do you listen to music? I usually listen to music on YouTube, but now I've decided to switch to Spotify. Do you think it's worth it to get a premium account?

Re: Where do you listen to music?

Um, lately I've been downloading music to my phone because I can't listen to it on streaming platforms without the internet.

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!ufa24h.co.in

You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. lottery sambad result

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.
Pi Fansub

Nice playlist. It is a perfect listen music. dua to make someone love you

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. Türkçe altyazılı