Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Messiah is Coming Headline

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2014/jim622-1.htm

Jim Bramlett (22 June 2014)
"Israeli headlines: "The Messiah is coming""
Headlines in Israeli newspaper, Haaretz, June 15, 2014, and article by Chemi Shalev:

"The apocalypse is here and the Messiah is coming.

"Not only Christian fans of Armageddon are buzzing: According to one rabbi, the (18th Century) Vilna Gaon himself predicted that when the Russians take Crimea, the steps of the Messiah will be heard."

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/.premium-1.582663

Re: The Messiah is Coming Headline

"Red heifer report"
Dear friends:

This morning, with amazing timing, just minutes after forwarding you the message about 18th Century Rabbi Vilna Gaon saying "when the Russians take Crimea, the steps of the Messiah will be heard," I received another very relevant message. It said:
"I know you will be interested in this exciting information! You may have already heard of this, but in January there was a spontaneous birth of a spotless red heifer. The birth did not result from an attempted breeding of a red heifer, but occurred naturally! The Temple Institute in Jerusalem is supervising her raising, to make sure she is raised according to Halacha, the Jewish religious laws. They are attempting to keep her location a secret (but if you watch the video, and look up the name of the man who shot the video, you will find that her location is in Arkansas!). This red heifer will be used to purify the 3rd Temple, and everything else for the temple is already prepared and waiting.... for the RED HEIFER! The Bible specifies that the red heifer to be used for Temple purification is to be 3 years old. This red heifer is 6 months old, so we should have about 2 and a half years before the 3rd and last Temple appears, the one that the anti-christ will desecrate! Also, this is the 10th red heifer born throughout time, and Jewish thought is that the 10th red heifer will usher in the Messianic Age. I have included a video about her that you can see below.
IF this little red heifer continues to prove spotless as she grows, this may be the most concrete sign yet to look up, for our redemption surely draws nigh!!"
See interesting and confirming Temple Institute video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAoFbA6cr8

Hmmm. What Rabbi Vilna Gaon said in the 18th Century is compatible with this red heifer news today.

Jim

Stephanie,

We know when God is doing something special because He does not need man's manipulation of DNA to bring about a perfect spotless red heifer.

We are living in exciting times!

Russia, Crimea, and now the red heifer.

Maranatha,

Julie

Stephanie C.
\\\"Red heifer report\\\"
Dear friends:

This morning, with amazing timing, just minutes after forwarding you the message about 18th Century Rabbi Vilna Gaon saying \\\"when the Russians take Crimea, the steps of the Messiah will be heard,\\\" I received another very relevant message. It said:
\\\"I know you will be interested in this exciting information! You may have already heard of this, but in January there was a spontaneous birth of a spotless red heifer. The birth did not result from an attempted breeding of a red heifer, but occurred naturally! The Temple Institute in Jerusalem is supervising her raising, to make sure she is raised according to Halacha, the Jewish religious laws. They are attempting to keep her location a secret (but if you watch the video, and look up the name of the man who shot the video, you will find that her location is in Arkansas!). This red heifer will be used to purify the 3rd Temple, and everything else for the temple is already prepared and waiting.... for the RED HEIFER! The Bible specifies that the red heifer to be used for Temple purification is to be 3 years old. This red heifer is 6 months old, so we should have about 2 and a half years before the 3rd and last Temple appears, the one that the anti-christ will desecrate! Also, this is the 10th red heifer born throughout time, and Jewish thought is that the 10th red heifer will usher in the Messianic Age. I have included a video about her that you can see below.
IF this little red heifer continues to prove spotless as she grows, this may be the most concrete sign yet to look up, for our redemption surely draws nigh!!\\\"
See interesting and confirming Temple Institute video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAoFbA6cr8

Hmmm. What Rabbi Vilna Gaon said in the 18th Century is compatible with this red heifer news today.

Jim

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Stephanie, here\'s how you\'re supposed to post the video seen in Jim\'s 5Doves letter...

You can also click on to your bb code @ the top of "this" ENTER MESSAGE box...and then simply scroll down to the bottom of code list. There, you will find the correct way to post videos. OK!

Maranatha!
Tammy

That red heifer, btw...is simply beautiful, isn't she!?

Thank you, Stephanie AND Jim, for bringing her to our attention.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Stephanie,

I just wanted to bring to your attention that Texas Sue had posted the same
about the 18th Centruy Rabbi and the coming of Messiah, Crimiea and all.

It's on the Sticky above..by Texas Sue; perhaps you didn't notice.

But thanks for the reminder as well.

18th Century Rabbi - "When The Russians Invade Crimea...we hear the footsteps of Messiah." by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1304840&cmd=show

bump to the top