Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
18th Century Rabbi - "When The Russians Invade Crimea...we hear the footsteps of Messiah."

This sent chills down my spine when I read it. An 18th century rabbi's secret passed down to a current living rabbi (great-grandson) that when the Russians invade Crimea the Messiah's footsteps will be heard.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Sunday, 30 March 2014
Rabbi Moshe Shternbuch: We Hear the Footsteps of Moshiach

Rav Shternbuch received a closely guarded secret that came to him from Rabbi Yitzchak Chever zatza"l, who received it from Rabbi Chaim of Volozhyn zatza"l, who received it from the Gaon of Vilna himself, who revealed it shortly before his death: “When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (today’s Istanbul), you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”

- See more at: http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_beams/2014/03/rabbi-moshe-sternbuch.html#sthash.0qlI4lLI.dpuf

Re: 18th Century Rabbi - "When The Russians Invade Crimea...we hear the footsteps of Messiah."

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

This prophecy gave me goosebumps! Thanks for posting T. Sue., what an encouragement to all of us waiting for Jesus. We pray for the Christians in Crimea. Please keep them safe Lord, let them know in their hearts that you are near.

Maranatha

Julie F.

Re: 18th Century Rabbi - "When The Russians Invade Crimea...we hear the footsteps of Messiah."

Oh Wow, Sue, that is such encouraging news to be aware of, that we are that
close to the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. Praise God, Amen!

Yes, Julie, we should pray for those, especially Christians, in Crimea, and other parts of the world as well. Many Christians are being persecuted and are dying for their faith in Jesus.

Lord have mercy on all those who call on your name, for help and guidance,
during these trying times. In Jesus name I pray Amen!

Valerie

Hi Everyone!

I heard yesterday on FoxNews that our fellow Christian sister-in-Christ; who was falsely inprisoned for her Christian belief, and was expecting to be put to death soon after giving birth to her baby...has been freed!

Also this morning, I smelt that sweet rosey smell around me. Which led me to think that perhaps this too, is a heavenly sign from God . Letting me know that He very well could be getting ready to giving His Son, Jesus, that OK sign for Him to come to take us on our Rapture Flight To Heaven. Do ya' think!?

T/Sue, that could very well explain all those EQs too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: 18th Century Rabbi - "When The Russians Invade Crimea...we hear the footsteps of Messiah.\

Now that she's free, let's pray that she and her children will be safe!

Re: 18th Century Rabbi - \"When The Russians Invade Crimea...we hear the footsteps of Messiah.

She was just rearrested!

http://endtimeheadlines.org/breaking-news/sudanese-christian-woman-rearrested-legal-team-says/

A Sudanese Christian woman who’d been sentenced to die for refusing to renounce her faith — and then released — was rearrested Tuesday at an airport as she was trying to leave the African country, her legal team told CNN on Tuesday. Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, 27, her American husband, Daniel Wani, and their two children were stopped at an airport in Sudan’s capital, Khartoum, and then detained and interrogated at Khartoum’s national security headquarters, the legal team said.
Details about why the family was held weren’t immediately available. Wani, in a phone call to CNN, also said that he and his family were being held at the national security office, but did not provide details...

Re: 18th Century Rabbi - \\\"When The Russians Invade Crimea...we hear the footsteps of

bump to the top...