Return to Website

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum

Welcome to my Genealogy Forum!

Please post any questions or remarks you may have about your genealogy here.

*Please post any comments about my web site in my Guest Book

Bienvenue en Francais ~ Bienvenido en Espanol

Thanks ~ Merci ~ Gracias. Phil Dallaire

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Henri Dallaire - huge brick wall
I am looking for my great-grandfather's family, Henri Dallaire married to Florence Gaudreau approx. 1900 or so. They were supposedly from Malbaie. I found a marriage for an Honore Dallaire and Leontine Gaudreau in 1903, but it's not likely them. I found an Henry...
Views: 588   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2003 8:23pm
by Cindy Benson
Dallaire
Hi Phil, I am looking for the follwing informations about the Dallaire's: 1. The parents of Alice DALLAIRE married to Joseph LEVESQUE; their daughter Alida get married with Ernest DESGAGNES on May 14, 1923. 2. The parents of Olivier (born in 1935 and marrierd w...
Views: 908   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2003 1:00pm
by Raymond Dallaire
bourdon (Bourbon)
je cherche des informations sur julie bourdon(Bourbon) née en 1863, fille de Francois Bourdon(Bourbon),et de Julie Emard a epousé joseph Dallaire le 12 mai 1885 svp M'ecrire merci
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2003 10:17pm
by mario dallaire
Joseph Dallaire & Lumina Allard
Hi, I am looking for the marriage and the parents of Joseph Dallaire and Lumina allard; their son Napoléon got married with Alida Tremblay (Polycarpe and Louise Pilote) on Jan, the 14, 1914 in St-Bruno, Lac St-Jean Thank you, Raymond Dallaire
Views: 554   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2003 4:53pm
by Raymond Dallaire
Guylaine Dallaire & Martin Demers
Hi, I am looking for the date of marriage and the parents of Guylaine Dallaire; she got married with Martin Demers son of Jean-Paul Demers and Jacqueline Laprise, probably in St-Felicien. Thank you, Raymond Dallaire
Views: 619   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2003 4:48pm
by Raymond Dallaire
Georges Dallaire & Rosalie Gagnon
Hi, I am looking for the parents and the date of marriage of Georges Dallaire (born 1902 in Grande-Baie) and Rosalie Gagnon (sep 30 1909);their son Marcel Dallaire get married on July the 7,1962 in Port-Alfred with Ginette Tremblay. Thank you, Raymond Dallaire
Views: 479   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2003 4:42pm
by Raymond Dallaire
Fortunat Dallaire
I forgot, there is a last one: I am looking for the information about the marriage of Fortunat Dallaire (Georges and Elizabeth Maltais on August 8, 1848). Fortunat had a son William (born in 1896) who was a soldier in WW1. Thanks
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2003 7:32am
by Raymond Dallaire
Jean-Guy Dallaire
First, I want to say thanks to Philip about the searches he is making. I am looking for the informations about the marriage and the parents of Jean-Guy DALLAIRE and Marie-Paule VILLENEUVE; they may be get married in Roberval area about 1940. I am looking also f...
Views: 499   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2003 7:26am
by Raymond Dallaire
Hubert Dallaire & Marie Blanche Lachance
Hi, I am looking for the parents of Hubert Dallaire who get married with Marie-Blanche Lachance on October 28, 1918 in St-Prime, Lac St-Jean. Thank you, Raymond
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2003 7:16am
by Raymond Dallaire
Eugéne Dallaire & Hélène Tremblay
Hi, I am looking for the parents of Eugene Dallaire who get married with Helene Tremblay on July the 17, 1922 in Alma, Lac-St-Jean. Thank you, Raymond
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2003 6:50am
by Raymond Dallaire
Eudore Dallaire from Canada Married Rosa Boyer
I have just started working on my tree. Need some help. I can go as far as Eudore Dallaire from Canada Married Rosa Boyer also from canada then had my father Aime, Albert, Roland, Candia, Normand, Jennette and Germaine all of the children to the best of my knowledge...
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2003 1:31pm
by Gail (Dallaire) ...
Apollinaire Dallaire
My grandmother was Louisiana Dallaire, b. 2 April 1881, m. 27 June 1898 in St. Samuel de Gayhurst, Frontenac, Quebec to Alphonse Roberge. Her parents were Apollinaire Dallaire and Desanges Blais (m.1876 in Lambton, Frontenac, Quebec). Someone recently looked them up...
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2003 10:07am
by Sue Schon
LOOKING FOR ANCESTORS
Happy New Year Everyone, I am researching my Delair line and was hoping someone out there had information to share on my family. My 3rd great grandmother was Mehitable Delair b. circa 1830 in Canborough Township, Halidimand County, Upper Canada. Her father was Bo...
Views: 597   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2003 11:40am
by Kimberly Hurst U...
Re: Marie Rose Vermet married to Pierre Dallaire
Hi Kathy Pierre Dallaire est né à St-Agnès le 07 avril 1836. Son Parrain était Xavier Dallaire et sa marraine Antoinette Boudreault. Il s'est bien Marié avec Marie-Rose Vermet le 19 mai 1857 à St-Agnès compté de Charlebois Québec. Il a eu 6 enfants: Célestine marié...
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 6:12pm
by Raymond Dallaire
Re: George and Ddottie Allaire
Greg, You are descended from Charles Joseph Allaire and Anna Jane Nickel. They had four sons George, Charles, James and your dad William. I am one of James sons. I will send you an email with more information. Sam Allaire Leesburg, Virginia --- --- --- ---...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2002 7:22pm
by Sam Allaire
Re: Re: Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706
Thank you Phil. I am putting together the woman that married Menards. I am looking for native blood. I have native blood from my Mother's side she is a Dumas, and her mother was a Menard if you know of any I sure could use it. Thank you again for the information you...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 5:03pm
by Anonymous
Re: Francois Allaire married Marie-Anne Poulin
Francois Allaire (son of François Allaire & Marie-Anne Poulin) married Marie-Thérèse Chabot (daughter of Pierre Chabot & Thérèse Lessard) on January 29, 1749 at St-Joachim, Montmorency, Québec. François Allaire (son of Jean Allaire & François Simard) married M...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 1:29pm
by Phil Dallaire
Francois Allaire married Marie-Anne Poulin
Francois Allaire married Marie-Anne Poulin. Looking for anything on them as to their ancestors and/or their son Francois Allaire & Marie-Therese Chabot. Jacqueline Battiston Bramalea, Ontario, Canada
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 12:44pm
by Jacqueline Batti...
James Jockow-DeAllaird
I'm desperately seeking information on my Gr-grandfather, James Jockow-DeAllaird, who is supposed to have been born in UVNS [on one record or "Pierre" VT. [on another]. There is no Pierre,VT. I've been searching for years. He died in Waterbury,VT.in abt. 1870. He had...
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 12:40pm
by Rita D'Allaird O...
George and Ddottie Allaire
I dont no were i fit in, my father was William Winslow Allaire decesed in 1982 he was married to Eveyln Chappell Allaire decesed in 1986 i beleive he was born to George and Dottie Allaire in 1913. Looking for any information. Gregory A. Allaire Las Vegas Neva...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 12:08pm
by Gregory A. Allai...
Re: Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706
Pierre Ménard (son of Pierre Menard & Suzanne Laporte) married Marie-Catherine Dallaire (daughter of Etienne Dallaire & Marie-Anne Bilodeau) on Feb. 26 1726 at Contrecoeur (Verchères), (marriage contract Tailhandier, 18-2-1726). Etienne Dallaire (son of Charles Al...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 12:03pm
by Phil Dallaire
Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706
I am looking for Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706, Boucherville, New France,. Married Pierre Menard from Contrecoeur, New France. They had a son Pierre Jean 1728 Contrecoeur, New France. If you can help me. Thank you for your time. Marcel Menard
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 11:40am
by Marcel Menard
Alexandre Dallaire( born around 1901 died in 1958 ) my mother Gabrielle
My father was Alexandre Dallaire (born around 1901 died in 195 my mother Gabrielle Bourassa. I do not know from which branch of the Dallaire I am coming from. From my certificate of birth Alexandre Dallaire, my father was the son of Eugène. I was told my father was h...
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2002 12:51pm
by Jean Dallaire
Re: Re: Francois Brousseau, married Josephte Allaire
Phil: Thanks for the information! Unless I miscounted, I think this means we're 10th cousins, once removed. (Though, frankly, people have tried to remove me more than once.) The one connection that was blocking me was the reference to "Marie-Angelique Allaire."...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2002 8:25pm
by Doug Campion
Re: Francois Brousseau, married Josephte Allaire
Hello Doug, From the information you have provided I have found the following lineage for you... Guillaume Allaire b. Abt. 1578 at La Roche-Sur-Yon, Lucon, Poitou, France Sébastien Allaire b. 1612 at La Roche Sur Yon, Poitou, France m. Perrine Florisso...
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2002 4:51pm
by Phil Dallaire
Francois Brousseau, married Josephte Allaire
My g-g-grandfather, Francois Brousseau, married Josephte Allaire at St.-Henri Levis, Quebec, on 27 January 1817. Josephte is listed as the daughter of Joseph Allaire and Josephte Gagné. I have another marriage record for Joseph Allaire showing that after Joseph...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2002 11:59am
by Doug Campion
Re: Allaire's/D'Allaires Book
hi.......i have the book "les familles allaire/dallaire" written by violette allaire...is that the one you have???? i grew up in cumberland ri......now living in ohio. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Here goes, I recently found a book of Allair...
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2002 3:45pm
by janet parsittie ...
Marie Rose Vermet married to Pierre Dallaire
I am trying to find out info about Marie Rose Vermet married to Pierre Dallaire May 19 1857. All I have on her is that she was born in Canada, her father was Germain Vermet and her mother was Rose Chayer. Pierre Dallaire is the son of Gaspard Dallaire & Angele Gagnon...
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2002 12:08pm
by Kathy Dallaire S...
francois allaire
I have a francois allaire married to Judith Lataille 13 oct 1829.One son,Felix,married Mary Bergeron.Please notify me if you have any information on felix and mary,especially if you know the parents of Mary Bergeron.Thanks,Dennis
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2002 3:36pm
by Dennis G. Beauso...
Etienne Allaire descendents.
I am looking for descendents of the Allaire's from St.Ours, Richelieu.... 1. Francois and Marie m. 3/30/1761 2. Charles and Catherine m. 1/17/1806 3. Paul and Marie m. 7/29/1833 4. Paul and Celina m. 1/27/1861 Prior to them is Etienne and Marguerite m....
Last Post: Feb 23, 2002 6:01pm
by Janet Parsittie ...
Allaire's/D'Allaires Book
Here goes, I recently found a book of Allaire's/D'Allaires in both french and english. On the first page was Charles Allaire, father of Florence Allaire married to Joseph Dauphinais. They had a daughter Louisa or Louise and she married joseph cote. My grandmother is...
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2002 1:06pm
by karen Paquin - W...
Ida-Léda Dallaire or Marie Dallaire
Hello, I'm looking for descendans of... Ida-Léda Dallaire Born: at St-Félicien, Roberval, Québec Married: Xavier Allaire on October 29, 1894 at St-Félicien, Roberval, Québec or Marie Dallaire Born: Abt. 1864 at St-Félicien, Roberval, Québec Married: Da...
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2002 3:02pm
by Phil Dallaire
Re: Re: Old "DALLAIRE" Photos from Quebec
Hello Diane, You can find the old photos at this web page... www3.sympatico.ca/raydal/recherche.htm Thanks Phil Dallaire Tecumseh, ON Canada --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Can you send me the pictures that you want me to iden...
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2002 12:57pm
by Phil Dallaire
d
Diane
Re: Old "DALLAIRE" Photos from Quebec
Can you send me the pictures that you want me to identify. My Allaire-Dallaire are from Quebec, and Ontario. I might be able to help you. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Help us identify the persons in these old photos? Avis de recherche, S...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2002 9:37pm
by Diane
Sarah Delair or Delaire or Alaire
Hello: I am looking for a Sarah Delair or Delaire or Alaire that was born November 16, 1813 and died Nov 7, 1897. She married a Peter Drake Feb 25, 1831. Some of the Drakes lived in Aldborough Twp. here in Ontario and I am wondering if you had heard of Sara...
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2002 2:28pm
by Irv Krause - Cam...
Old "DALLAIRE" Photos from Quebec
Help us identify the persons in these old photos? Avis de recherche, Si vous pouvez identifier les personnages sur ces photos? Go to this web page... http://www3.sympatico.ca/raydal/recherche.htm
Last Post: Feb 6, 2002 2:08pm
by Raymond Dallaire...
EMMA DALLAIRE - Canada
Je cherche sa date de décès (et de naissance si possible) >I'm looking for her date of death and (birth if possible). Elle a épousée DORILA GAGNÉ le 7 juil 1884 à La-Malbaie, Charlevoix, Qc >She married DORILA GAGNE onJuly 7 1884 at La-Malbaie,Charlevoix,Qc....
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2002 1:51pm
by Jean-Claude Trem...
My NEW Genealogy forum!
Hello & Welcome to my NEW Genealogy forum! Please post any questions you may have about your genealogy or family. Some one out there might be able to answer your questions. Thanks & enjoy! Phil Dallaire
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2002 7:01pm
by Phil Dallaire
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet