The WD Motorcycle forum

Parts for sale / wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wanted - Riders book BSA WB 30

No idea Ron
Every time I look at the forum main page it saddens me to be reminded that Henk has gone
I am sure that for Linda it’s a big task to let it go as he was so involved with it - with so many trips & jumbles attended over the years - it brought him great joy / just like his little 2Cv which made me laugh anytime I saw it or he told us about where he had been in it

I hope she’s ok as Also his kids

Great guy & sadly missed
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Absolutely, John. I'll remember Henk first and foremost as a smashing bloke and bloody good company. Love and best wishes to Linda if she's following the forum.

Same here. I sometimes momentarily think of something to tell or ask Henk before the realisation comes back. I have fond memories of Henk and Leon picking me up on route to the Stafford show each year, going for pub meals and them bunking at my house on their way home. That red and blue 2CV Noddy van that Henk drove us to Port-en-Bessin Sunday street market. Great that we can still think of the good times.

Love to Linda. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

The Met Office have taken to naming winter storms..Todays was 'Storm Henk'...Of course I didn't think of the weather when that was mentioned on the radio....I think it's a measure of what a good bloke Henk was that we all remember him so fondly....For me it was seeing him at the jumbles but mainly shared good times in Normandy....and of course the forum....Here's a picture of Ron and Henk in Normandy...Henk is discussing the size of Rons todger...:laughing: Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1