Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My WM20 1943 Build

I know some people do it anyway, but there is no need for an MOT on an historic vehicle, whether for registration or not. Nor does the vehicle need to be running......Been there many times. Ron:relaxed:

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

The simple and nice thing about that tool I have is, I set it in my head and marked the plunger at TDC and 7/16" BTDC. It can now be used on any M20/21 as you just adjust the height with the outer hollow bolt:+1: Ron

This is my issue ron currently my bike isnt at the running stage, i wanted to apply to dvla but this states i need a proof of age which they will accept from bsaoc, i didnt know what the turn around time is for this but if its a while i can get the ball rolling now as i just joined bsaoc for this. Would be nice to ride it by the end of summer

Yes Tod as long as the bike looks fairly complete will do. They never ask to see it running. The inspector (if he's called for) is only there to check the numbers and take some pictures..... The dating letter from the BSAOC or VMCC or MVT is valid for one year. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1