Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Census number & AoS

I don't think there is a cheap route to a good bike...The problem when everything is more or less the same price is how to sort out the 'wheat from the chaff', particularly for less experienced buyers....

Without X ray vision you don't really know what you are buying beyond an assessment of what you can see...In my experience, helpfully, that frequently gives pretty good clue to what you can't see....

The general standard of bikes on offer out there is not very good IMO...

Very recently I looked over an M20 for someone which was described as 'stunning'..If they meant I would be stunned by the high price, the fact it wasn't running properly and that it had plenty of other other issues with its condition and specification then perhaps the description was accurate...:laughing:

As ever it's a case of buyer beware, be patient, do your homework before buying and brace yourself for some remedial work before you can go further than the end of the road with confidence...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

The number 79 is mostly provost or CMP.

Regards, ramon😎😎

email (option): noahlevi6@hotmail.com

Thanks for the feedback. It's actually for sale, so I might enquire further and see. I'm after something that I can do some research on, rather than buying something completely researched, if that makes sense - so this caught my eye.
What are the post war changes that are immediately visible, if you don't mind me asking. I'm still new to this!

email (option): mark_richards37@aol.com

Nieuwe pagina 1