Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: G3 WO for sale.....

Wow! That's an ugly fender.

email (option): cas.vanderwoude@gmail.com

The mag chain case has no embossed Matchless logo and grease point at top. This correct for a G3? I am with Ian on this one.......if the mudguard is so plainly wrong, what other horrors lurk? I had thought about having a look over this machine and haggling, but you could have no level of trust in something like this, unless it was priced WAY lower. Most odd offering from someone you would think would have a clue?

I've filled several club committee positions. I've never once had to take a theoretical or practical test to show that I knew anything about motorcycles.

I've always maintained my machines to the best of my ability but have no hesitation in saying that some of the best and most hard-working club officers rode bikes that were 'hanging'.

It amuses me when I see a bike for sale that mentions 'xyz Owners Club member' as if paying £20 per year subscription makes one an honest diligent expert mechanic.

AMOC President is famous for his 'rat' bikes, if nothing else.

Has a prediliction for rusty wrecks odf which he has many.

Just one of many reasons I am not a member.

My personal view is, in an image concious world it's not a good way of showing off a club.

I'd have thought better from him in this case, and £7k is OTT for that bike.

Nieuwe pagina 1