Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anne Graham Lotz Reveals the Stunning Prophetic Significance of Billy Graham's Death Date -

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

During her father's funeral, Anne Graham Lotz told the audience the prophetic significance behind the date of Billy Graham's death.

"When he died, that was something very strategic from heaven's point of view," Lotz said during her portion of the eulogy. "I know that before the foundations of the world were laid, Feb. 21, 2018 was the date that God chose to take my father home. Why?"

When Lotz researched the date, she discovered that Feb. 21, 2018, is the day Jews focus on the Scripture reading that deals with the death of Moses.

"Moses was the great liberator," Lotz says. "He brought millions of people out of bondage, slavery, got them to the edge of the promised land, and God took him to heaven."

After Moses' death, God raised up Joshua to lead the Israelites into the promised land.

"My father was also a great liberator," Lotz says. "He brought millions of people out of bondage to sin, and gets us to the edge of heaven, the edge of the promised land, and God has called him home. And could it be that God is going to bring Joshua into the promised land, lead us into heaven?"

In the New Testament, "Joshua" is translated as "Jesus."

"I believe this is a shot across the bow of heaven, and I believe God is saying, 'Wake up, church! Wake up, world! Wake up, Anne! Jesus is coming. Jesus is coming,'" Lotz says."Jesus said that when the gospel is preached to the whole world as it is today in this service, as it is through churches, missionaries, ministries, Jesus said in Matthew 24:14, 'When the gospel is preached, then the end will come.'"

https://www.charismamag.com/life/women/36052-anne-graham-lotz-reveals-the-stunning-prophetic-significance-of-billy-graham-s-death-date

Re: Anne Graham Lotz Reveals the Stunning Prophetic Significance of Billy Graham's Death Date -

My Comments post on Feb.21 & 23, 2018:

TODAY
Published on Feb 21, 2018

Evangelist preacher Billy Graham has died at the age of 99. NBC’s Lester Holt looks back at his remarkable life.

My Comments: This one was posted on Feb.21, 2018

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1395601&cmd=show

"In regards to the day of his death Feb 21, 2018 note that he died on the 21st day of the month.

The "Sky blue 21" number I saw, could be another clue, in regards to today 21st day, of Billy Graham death, pointing for us to "Look up to the blue sky for our redemption draws nigh" THE RAPTURE."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My thoughts on Moses & Billy Graham are almost identical to his daughter's thinking on the subject that the day of his passing, was on a very special date, which had to do with Moses

I posted on Feb.23, 2018...http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1395601&cmd=show

Here's a portion of it below:

"What I do know, that I see Billy Graham, liken unto Moses...Billy Graham brought the people who were captives of evil and darkness, unto the salvation light of Jesus, to millions upon millions throughout his life.. From slavery to the devil, captives to evil, destine to go to hell, turned instead to Jesus our Lord and Savior. Many have been saved throughout the many decades, residing on earth and in heaven...they are free, Jesus set them free. Just like Moses, said, to let God's people go, set them free, whom had been slaves and suffered under pharaoh's rule and hand, under hardship, torture, life of encampment, hard labor and very little in return. Moses wanted to lead them to the promised land, where they could be free. Graham, who also wanted to eventually, lead all sinners to the promised land in heaven by accepting Jesus as their Savior, so they too could free indeed.

Moses' body died and so did Billy Graham's. Many of God's people have died in the past, and present. For the wages of sin are death. For all have sinned, and have come short of God's glory.

It is this curse left behind from Adam & Eve, whom sinned against God, and their punishment in the end was death. Therefore, death is something that is appointed for each one of us, unless we are alive at the time of the Rapture and taken via this event. Oh death where is thy sting, Oh grave where is thy victory; for Jesus has won the victory over, death, hell, and the grave. Billy Graham said, “Someday, you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.” https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2018/02/1069195-billy-grahams-message-beyond-grave-someday-will-hear-billy-graham-dead/

Only through Jesus, we are assured of life eternal with Jesus, therefore, we should not fear death, if we are a child of God, saved through Jesus' Holy Blood. Fear not, for the Lord has gone before us, to prepare a place for us, and promised He would come and take us there. Be rest assured, Jesus will come, and take us to our Heaven home.

I love his words Billy Graham said, “Someday, you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.”

Maranatha,

Valerie"
[/b]

Re: Anne Graham Lotz Reveals the Stunning Prophetic Significance of Billy Graham's Death Date -

"Only through Jesus, we are assured of life eternal with Jesus, therefore, we should not fear death, if we are a child of God, saved through Jesus' Holy Blood. Fear not, for the Lord has gone before us, to prepare a place for us, and promised He would come and take us there. Be rest assured, Jesus will come, and take us to our Heaven home."

Quoting from you above.

Our Home awaits us! Hallelujah! We need not fear as this world takes a downward turn. Prees on. Free as many as possible through the power of the Spirit, in the Name of Jesus, that the banquet hall may be full. The King is calling.
Maranatha!

Francesca
"Only through Jesus, we are assured of life eternal with Jesus, therefore, we should not fear death, if we are a child of God, saved through Jesus' Holy Blood. Fear not, for the Lord has gone before us, to prepare a place for us, and promised He would come and take us there. Be rest assured, Jesus will come, and take us to our Heaven home."

Quoting from you above.

Our Home awaits us! Hallelujah! We need not fear as this world takes a downward turn. Prees on. Free as many as possible through the power of the Spirit, in the Name of Jesus, that the banquet hall may be full. The King is calling.
Maranatha!
Amen Francesca, A big Amen!

God Bless!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Anne Lotz Graham boldly declares the soon coming of Jesus at her father's funeral

Len Hummel
Published on Mar 4, 2018
*Anne Lotz Graham boldly declares the soon coming of Jesus at her father's funeral.*
Remember:
This message was boldly spoken before many U.S. dignitaries and a worldwide audience of millions.