Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Billy Graham has passed!

News headlines reads Billy Graham has died! My heart just feels it’s extremely significant!! Maybe it’s because I read on the five doves website I think possibly that when he dies shortly thereafter the rapture!!👏🏼👏🏼💓😇. Not sure anyone else remembers reading that?!!! I don’t know but I’ve never felt this way about someone passing away and it feels different and prophetic!!
It almost feels like the spokesman for Christ has left and so will we very soon!

I had a very vivid dream 2 nights ago that I would like to share as soon as I am able to😉

Have a great day all,
Amanda

Re: Billy Graham has passed!

Thanks sooo much for sharing this very sad news with us, Amanda. It is reported that Billy was 99-yrs. of age, at time of his passing.

Wonder if TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) will air his funeral? Then there will be a private service for which he will be laid next to Ruth, his beloved wife, for which his intermediate family will be in attendance.

Please DO share your dream about Billy, with us!!! OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amanda & Tammy,

My condolences to his family.

I just heard on the news that Billy Graham has passed.

He's in heaven now. God bless, this great man of God, and his faithful work for God's kingdom

Amanda I did hear something like you mentioned, that the Rapture is about to take shortly after his death.

May he rest in peace in God's heavenly kingdom. Amen!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

May 26, 2016

Billy Graham's Daughter: God Keeping My Father Alive Might Have Something to Do With the 'Return of Jesus'

https://www.christianpost.com/news/billy-grahams-daughter-god-keeping-father-alive-return-of-jesus-164541/

Lotz, who has previously said that she believes the Rapture will occur during her lifetime, reasoned that the fact that her father is still alive might have something to do with the return of Christ.

"I thought it had to do with the Return of Jesus and I won't go there right now, but I wonder also if [my father] is here ... to be an encouragement to you — that there is a man that is still faithful, still has a heart for the Gospel, heart for God, heart for the lost and still prays," she continued. "In fact, he prays in his preaching voice. He is still kicking. Maybe that will encourage you to be faithful through persevering in the ministry to which God has called you."

Billy Graham's daughter, the Rapture is Coming

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1395615&cmd=show

PROPHECY ALERT!!! SIGN OF THE RAPTURE: Billy Graham Is Called Home

Midnight Hour Oil
Published on Feb 21, 2018

From prophetic words received by many, it appears Pastor Billy Graham is the Methuselah of the Church Age. Stephen Ben denoon [Israeli News Live] share a PROPHETIC DREAM published on MAY 19, 2013 regarding Billy Graham's death and the Church Rapture. TIME IS UP!!!!!!

Evangelist Preacher Billy Graham Has Died At Age 99 | TODAY

TODAY

Evangelist preacher Billy Graham has died at the age of 99. NBC’s Lester Holt looks back at his remarkable life.

My Comment:

In regards to the day of his death Feb 21, 2018 note that he died on the 21st day of the month.

The "Sky blue 21" number I saw, could be another clue, in regards to today 21st day, of Billy Graham death, pointing for us to "Look up to the blue sky for our redemption draws nigh" THE RAPTURE.

Valerie

Hello Valerie and Tammy,

Yes thank you for the videos you posted!! The one from midnight oil very interesting!! I relooked it up on five doves and found it dated back to 2011. Longer post but in short it’s saying shortly after his death the rapture!!!👏🏼👏🏼 Maurice Skylars prophecy was posted on that as well. His was when Billy Graham passes Gods hand of protection would be removed from America .. it already feels that way!!

When I saw this morning that he had passed I just felt in the spirit this is EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT AND HUGE sign!!! I was overjoyed to actually read it like .. WOW this is it! I’m sorry to his family for their loss so please don’t take it as I’m being insensitive but I can just feel it😇that it means something BIG!

Now my dream was not about Billy Graham. It was very vivid one where I was standing outside and was looking up to read a flag put up high on telephone poles. There was one after another on each pole right next to each other (almost like you would see at Christmas time with a decoration) except it was flags and I could read on the flag one world order with the word the pope above one world order and towards the bottom of the flag was a round emblem type symbol!!! It was so standing out to me in the dream that I was saying to my husband in the dream this is the end times it’s hear. I was over hearing someone saying this was a year in the making (like there plans took a year for this one world order) and another significant part was they said the emblem sign has already been there but people didn’t notice it. Like that was something to watch for.

My heart is just hitting me typing this .. maybe the emblem sign on the bottom of the flag is Obama’s sign.. ?? I will have to look it up to see. I don’t remember specifics other than it was round and an round emblem symbol.

I just wanted to share this dream with it feeling like a warning and so real and close!!

💓Amanda

Valerie and all,

I was just coming to post by the way today is the 21st!!!!!!!! I noticed that right away and smiled to myself 😏 that might very well be another indicator linked to our soon Rapture removal!

❤️Amanda

Maybe we'll all be Home by Easter Sunday? One can only hope! We'll find out, of course.

Meanwhile, have a look at this video by Paul Begley.

BREAKING “Rev. Billy Graham Dies At 99” Called Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqWlNz2fUWI

Kathy,
Thanks for the video .. you can just feel his deep sadness and he gave a wonderful tribute about his life! Easter would be wonderful!💒✈️🌈🌷

💓🌷Amanda

Gaither Music pays tribute to Rev. Billy Graham: 1918 - 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgjGmtKQC4w

Gaither Music TV

"The world has lost today a friend of the lost,
a bearer of hope, and a voice crying in the wilderness, "Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand."
The silencing of this strong voice is a call to all Believers to step up with integrity and compassion to fill the void left by this great pastor to the world." - Bill & Gloria Gaither

Bring on the numbers, re: Billy's birth & death dates. Do you realize that he was born on November 7, 1918, and that he passed away yesterday, which was February 21, 2018? So, here are the numbers: 11/07/1918 - 02/21/2018. And, oh yes! Billy's age at time of his passing was 99; 9 + 9 = 18. Valerie, since you're into this numbers thing, what do you make of these above numbers, and how they relate to our impending Rapture?

Also, I've been trying to post Pat Boone's "Thank You, Billy Graham" song, but with no success whatsoever. So therefore--I was wondering if you folks would please try doing thus from your computers? Thank you.

Here are two different versions of "Just As I Am," THE song that was sung at every single Billy Graham Crusade:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank You Billy Graham

Kathy G.
Thank You Billy Graham

Thank you sooo very much, Kathy, for posting Pat Boone's "Thank You, Billy Graham" song, for me. I greatly appreciate it.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

This is just a thought, and I'll give it a go here. For your discernment.

11/07/1918 - 02/21/2018

07 11 19 18 - 02 21 20 18

numbers in numerical order used in his birth and death day combined:

02, 07, 11, 18, 18, 19, 20, 21,

2+7+1+1+1+8+1+8+1+9+2+0+2+1 = 44 4+4=8 The biblical number 8 means new beginnings.

His age was 99 9+9= 18 1+8=9 The biblical number 9 means departure, or completion.

Since both his birth year 1918 and death year 2018 end in 18, 18, and if added individually, 1+8=9, 1+8=9
confirms his age of death 99. Billy Graham is just 9 months short of what would have been his 100th birth this year 2018. We have the number 9 three times 999; Confirmation that this could be the year of our departure.

07 11 1918 Birthday

Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual).

The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment.

Nineteen, which is the combining of 10 and 9, usually denotes God's perfect order in regard to his judgment

The significance of the number eighteen in the Bible comes from its symbolic meaning for bondage.

02 21 20 18 Death Day

The number 2 conveys the meaning of a union, division or the verification of facts by witnesses

Twenty-one symbolizes the great wickedness of rebellion and sin.

Twenty is twice ten and can, at times, mean a complete or perfect waiting period.

The significance of the number eighteen in the Bible comes from its symbolic meaning for bondage.

What I do know, that I see Billy Graham, liken unto Moses...Billy Graham brought the people who were captives of evil and darkness, unto the salvation light of Jesus, to millions upon millions throughout his life.. From slavery to the devil, captives to evil, destine to hell, turned to Jesus our Lord and Savior. Many have been saved throughout the many decades, residing on earth and in heaven...they are free, Jesus set them free. Just like Moses, said, to let God's people go, set them free, whom had been slaves and suffered under pharaoh's rule and hand, under hardship, torture, life of encampment, hard labor and very little in return. Moses wanted to lead them to the promised land, where they could be free. Graham, who also wanted to eventually, lead all sinners to the promised land in heaven by accepting Jesus as their Savior, so they too could free indeed.

Moses' body died and so did Billy Graham's. Many of God's people have died in the past, and present. For the wages of sin are death. For all have sinned, and have come short of God's glory.

It is this curse left behind from Adam & Eve, whom sinned against God, and their punishment in the end was death. Therefore, death is something that is appointed for each one of us, unless we are alive at the time of the Rapture and taken via this event. Oh death where is thy sting, Oh grave where is thy victory; for Jesus has won the victory over, death, hell, and the grave. Billy Graham said, “Someday, you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.” https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2018/02/1069195-billy-grahams-message-beyond-grave-someday-will-hear-billy-graham-dead/

Only through Jesus, we are assured of life eternal with Jesus, therefore, we should not fear death, if we are a child of God, saved through Jesus' Holy Blood. Fear not, for the Lord has gone before us, to prepare a place for us, and promised He would come and take us there. Be rest assured, Jesus will come, and take us to our Heaven home.

I love his words Billy Graham said, “Someday, you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.”

Maranatha,

Valerie

Thanks sooo much. Valerie, for deciphering Billy Graham's numbers that I had asked you about in my above post.:smiley:

I forgot to add up the sum of 18 after adding up the 9 + 9 = 18 (1 + 8 = 9). My bad.:blush:

I surely hope 'n' :pray: that this will be THE year of our Rapture; now that Billy has gone home to be with the Lord AND to be reunited with his beloved wife, Ruth, and their parents.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Me, too! Because if we are still next year, then our departure will not be shortly after Billy's passing, and these predictions about our soon Rapture will be nothing more than false prophecies like so many others that have been made. Time will tell of course; we can only hope!

President Trump pays his respects to the Rev. Billy Graham

Washington Post
Published on Feb 28, 2018
President Trump and first lady Melania Trump paid their respects to Rev. Billy Graham whose remains are lying on the Capitol Rotunda on Feb. 28. Subscribe to The Washington Post on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2qiJ4dy

Trump Speaks At Billy Graham Memorial In US Capitol Rotunda - Full Event

Michael McIntee
Streamed live 16 hours ago
President Donald Trump and The First Lady Melania Attend the Arrival Ceremony in Honor of the Reverend Billy Graham

Watch Billy Graham Funeral Live
Received email from Muriel....

Link to page with link to livestream of Billy Graham funeral:

https://memorial.billygraham.org/?_ga=2.128387724.1464482195.1519865833-1590831819.1519865833