Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Billy Graham has passed!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

President Trump pays his respects to the Rev. Billy Graham

Washington Post
Published on Feb 28, 2018
President Trump and first lady Melania Trump paid their respects to Rev. Billy Graham whose remains are lying on the Capitol Rotunda on Feb. 28. Subscribe to The Washington Post on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2qiJ4dy

Hello Valerie and Tammy,

Yes thank you for the videos you posted!! The one from midnight oil very interesting!! I relooked it up on five doves and found it dated back to 2011. Longer post but in short it’s saying shortly after his death the rapture!!!👏🏼👏🏼 Maurice Skylars prophecy was posted on that as well. His was when Billy Graham passes Gods hand of protection would be removed from America .. it already feels that way!!

When I saw this morning that he had passed I just felt in the spirit this is EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT AND HUGE sign!!! I was overjoyed to actually read it like .. WOW this is it! I’m sorry to his family for their loss so please don’t take it as I’m being insensitive but I can just feel it😇that it means something BIG!

Now my dream was not about Billy Graham. It was very vivid one where I was standing outside and was looking up to read a flag put up high on telephone poles. There was one after another on each pole right next to each other (almost like you would see at Christmas time with a decoration) except it was flags and I could read on the flag one world order with the word the pope above one world order and towards the bottom of the flag was a round emblem type symbol!!! It was so standing out to me in the dream that I was saying to my husband in the dream this is the end times it’s hear. I was over hearing someone saying this was a year in the making (like there plans took a year for this one world order) and another significant part was they said the emblem sign has already been there but people didn’t notice it. Like that was something to watch for.

My heart is just hitting me typing this .. maybe the emblem sign on the bottom of the flag is Obama’s sign.. ?? I will have to look it up to see. I don’t remember specifics other than it was round and an round emblem symbol.

I just wanted to share this dream with it feeling like a warning and so real and close!!

💓Amanda

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Trump Speaks At Billy Graham Memorial In US Capitol Rotunda - Full Event

Michael McIntee
Streamed live 16 hours ago
President Donald Trump and The First Lady Melania Attend the Arrival Ceremony in Honor of the Reverend Billy Graham

Watch Billy Graham Funeral Live
Received email from Muriel....

Link to page with link to livestream of Billy Graham funeral:

https://memorial.billygraham.org/?_ga=2.128387724.1464482195.1519865833-1590831819.1519865833