Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remembrance Day - Veterans Day: Lest we forget - Nov. 11th.....11.11.11

Remeberance Day/Canada - Veteran's Day/America

The eleventh month, eleventh day, eleventh hour, Let us remember those whom were wounded and suffered loss of health and well being and those whom willing gave their lives as an ultimate sacrifice, so that we might live in freedom! Let us remember there is no greater sacrifice then to willing lay down your life for another! Thank you, to all whom made it possible, that my family and I are still able to live in freedom to this very day. God Bless!!!

Val

In Flanders Fields a poem by Dr. John McCrae

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Re: Remembrance Day - Veterans Day: Lest we forget - Nov. 11th.....11.11.11

Those who do not know, I'm a Canadian, and we always pause to Remember our war dead and the living veterans whom served our country. I'm forever indebted to these brave young men and women, whom willing gave all so that we may enjoy freedom in our country. Some gave their healthy limbs and bodies, others paid with their young lives! Please stop and remember those whom laid down their lives, gave of themselves for your country as well, and thank God for these people. For their is no greater love than to lay down your life for another; Like our dear Lord and Savior did for us all!

May we never forget, and show them respect, and gratitude, where it is due!

God Bless all those whom served, and are serving this very day!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

2016 Remembrance Vignette | VeteransAffairsCa

Where poppy fields grew over top of the graves of fallen soldiers in Flanders, France.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadianholidays/qt/Remembrance-Day-In-Canada.htm

The poppy serves as a symbol of remembrance for those who died defending their country or in the name of peace.

Symbols of Remembrance Day
The poppy is the most prevalent symbol of Remembrance Day. Artificial poppy pins are offered by war veterans and other volunteers in exchange for a donation in the days leading up to November 11th. The poppy's significance stems fro

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

This has become a yearly tradition, which I started way back in Nov. 2009. It has a lot of wonderful articles, videos, and old posts as well.

Remembrance Day
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1013573&cmd=show

Let us remember those, who gave so much, Canadians & Americans, this is the least we can do, for these courageous men and women. God Bless, each and everyone one you this day and everyday.

Thank you to all Canadians whom fought and lost their lives, for our Country to live in freedom. Freedom, of religion, freedom of speech and legal assemble. The right to make our own choices, for ourselves, our children, and future generations. We will never forget your bravery and eternal sacrifice. Rest in Peace, and may the Lord's face shine upon you forevermore.

Thank you to all those who were injured, and their way of life was changed forevermore, for their selfless sacrifice to fight and stand up for what is right. Your sacrifices are not forgotten, and should I have the pleasure to meet you on the streets of my city; I would be most honored to shake your hand and thank you personally, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for making the difference in my parents lives; who have passed on, my children's lives, who are married, and in my grandchildren's lives. I will never forget, that you sacrificed all in your life, to insure a better life for me and my family. I'm eternally grateful...!

November 11th, is a day, we as Canadians & Americans share in remembering those
whom gave it all, and paid the price with their lives for us. Let us never forget,
and continue pass this on to future generations, in remembrance and gratitude,
for these courage individuals, who have made a difference in our lives.

Jesus gave His all and paid the price in full with willing laying down His life, for our freedom from hell fires. Many men and women, willing gave their all and many gave their lives, for us, so that we would have a better life here on earth, and enjoy the fruits of our labor, in freedom.

There is no greater gift than to lay your life down for another, and that is exactly, what these heroes did, therefore, we should never forget their sacrifice.

Nov. 11, is a day to stop and remember all those brave men & women whom sacrificed their lives for our countries to stay free, for us, and future generations. Those who survived their injuries, and infirmities, lessen their quality of life and living. May they never been forgotten, today and forevermore.

Some day, we may meet many of these people when we leave this world, and we'll be able to thank those who died in person.

God Bless one and all!

Valerie

My 11 year old, Granddaughter Arianna, asked me if I saw this short video. It has to do with a little girl and a veteran - She likes it because it's such a kind a moving
thing this little girl does for a senior veteran to show him, he is remembered. Take a couple minutes to watch, you too will be moved by her caring kindness, gratitude, and appreciation. God Bless.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Bell Canada Remembrance Day TV Commercial: Poppy

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

"Fair Use fro Information & Discussion Purposes"

Canada Remembrance Day (lest we forget) November 11

Published on Nov 18, 2015
All about Canada Remembrance Day in the link below http://www.veterans.gc.ca/public/page...

Why do people wear a red poppy? What is Poppy Day? Remembrance Day

Published on Nov 7, 2016
Poppy day English lesson. Why do some people wear a red poppy during November? The red poppy has become an important symbol for those who want to remember the people who lost their lives in the First World War...and subsequent wars. Thank you YouTube from not telling my subscribers about my new lessons.

Remembrance Day (Bryan Adams / Government of Canada)

akolade
Published on Oct 19, 2012

A video (circa 1988) shown in schools to let kids know about Remembrance day and also so they never ever forget what the Victoria Cross looks like.
With a twist ending.

Canadian Forces Remembrance Day Video

Megan Desfosses
Published on Nov 9, 2011

"Highway of Heroes" by The Trews (Google Play • iTunes)

Remembrance Day -The Last Post / The Rouse

Terry Lee
Published on Mar 25, 2012

My bugle (Cornet) tribute to Canadian Heroes on the Remembrance Day. I played The Rouse following The Last Post with a short (shorter than usual) silence period

Remembrance Day -The Last Post / The Rouse

Terry Lee
Published on Mar 25, 2012
My bugle (Cornet) tribute to Canadian Heroes on the Remembrance Day. I played The Rouse following The Last Post with a short (shorter than usual) silence period.

The "Last Post" call is used to signal the end of the day when the duty officer returns from the tour of the camp and quarters. The call "First Post" is used to mark the start of the inspection. The name derives from the practice of inspecting all the sentry posts around such a camp at the end of the day, and playing a call at each of them. The "Last Post" was thus the last point of this inspection, and the call signalling that this post had been inspected marked the end of the military day.

In addition to its normal garrison use, the Last Post call had another function at the close of a day of battle. It signalled to those who were still out and wounded or separated that the fighting was done, and to follow the sound of the call to find safety and rest. Its use in Remembrance Day ceremonies in Commonwealth nations has two generally unexpressed purposes: The first is an implied summoning of the spirits of the Fallen to the cenotaph, the second is to symbolically end the day so that the period of silence before the Rouse is blown becomes in effect a ritualized night vigil.