Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remeberance Day - Veterans Day: Lest we forget - Nov. 11th.....11.11.11.

Remeberance Day/Canada - Veteran's Day/America

The eleventh month, eleventh day, eleventh hour, Let us remember those whom were wounded and suffered loss of health and well being and those whom willing gave their lives as an ultimate sacrifice, so that we might live in freedom! Let us remember there is no greater sacrifice then to willing lay down your life for another! Thank you, to all whom made it possible, that my family and I are still able to live in freedom to this very day. God Bless!!!

Val

In Flanders Fields a poem by Dr. John McCrae

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Re: Remeberance Day - Veterans Day: Lest we forget - Nov. 11th.....11.11.11.

Re: Remembrance Day - Veterans Day: Lest we forget - Nov. 11th.....11.11.11.

Please remember to pray for all of our soldiers still fighting out in the battlefields today! Especially, those whom will be wounded and die this very day! May God be their refuge!

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on their bodies and their souls! Lord bring them home safe and sound to their families, in Jesus holy name I pray! Amen!

Canadians honour veterans on Remembrance Day

11/11/2009 8:10:47 AM

CTV.ca News Staff
Canadians will honour their veterans during a series of Remembrance Day ceremonies across the country on Wednesday, paying tribute to the 1.5 million Canadians who have served their country since the start of the First World War.

In Kandahar, Defence Minister Peter MacKay and Industry Minister Tony Clement went to Remembrance Day ceremonies that were also attended by Kandahar Governor Tooryalai Wesa and representatives of the families of seven fallen soldiers.

Some 2,700 Canadian Forces members are currently serving in Afghanistan today, a mission that has claimed the lives of 133 Canadian soldiers.

At the ceremony in Kandahar, Task Force Commander Brig. Gen. Jonathan Vance said "we are reminded today that former generations have had to fight, have had to endure hardship and have sacrificed to win freedom from Canada and people around the world."

Later this morning, thousands of soldiers, veterans and other Canadians will attend ceremonies at the National War Memorial in Ottawa. Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Governor-General Michaelle Jean, as well as Prince Charles, will be in attendance.

This year's Silver Cross mother, Della Marie Morley, of East Saint Paul, Man., will lay a wreath at the base of the National War Memorial during the Ottawa ceremony.

Her 30-year-old son, Cpl. Keith Morley, was killed three years ago when serving in Afghanistan with the 2nd battalion, Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry.

Afghanistan veteran Master Cpl. Jody Mitic says the respect that today's veterans are shown means a lot to the people serving in the Canadian Forces.

For he and his fellow soldiers, Remembrance Day is a moment where "we all just take the time to think back and remember why we do what we do," Mitic told CTV's Canada AM during an interview in Toronto on Wednesday morning.

Mitic lost both his feet after stepping on a landmine in Afghanistan's Panjwaii district on Jan. 11, 2007.

During a long recovery, Mitic learned to walk again -- and run marathons -- with the help of prosthetics.

Today, he is married to one of the medics that rescued him on the battlefield -- Sgt. Alannah Gilmore -- and he is the father of their young daughter, Aylah.

"My life wouldn't be the way it is without the injury," Mitic said.

with files from The Canadian Press

Link text

This thread is from last year, however, I wanted to bump it up to the top. Let us never forget November the 11th month, 11th day, on the 11th hour, and remember those whom laid down their lives so that we may live in freedom!

Most of you know I'm a Canadian, and we always pause to Remember our war dead and the living veterans whom served our country. I'm forever indebted to these brave young men and women, whom willing gave all so that we may enjoy freedom in our country. Some gave their healthy limbs and bodies, others paid with their young lives! Please stop and remember those whom laid down their lives, gave of themselves for your country as well, and thank God for these people. For their is no greater love than to lay down your life for another; Like our dear Lord and Savior did for us all!

May we never forget, and pay them respect where it is due!

God Bless all those whom served, and are serving this very day!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Veterans Day USA Lest we forget - Nov. 11th.....11.11.11.

Let us remember Veterans Day, USA, for all those whom have fallen, and those whom are fighting this very day! Pray for this young men and women! They have given more in their young lives than most of us ever will! Prayerfully, Valerie

Re: Veterans Day USA Lest we forget - Nov. 11th.....11.11.11.

Please take one moment today pause in silence, at 11 a.m. to remember those who have served or serving our countries, asking God's Blessings on them & their families!

Today is a day to remember them, I pray we'll never forget!

God Bless them one & all!

Valerie

When I was a stringer back in 1999, I wrote this article for the county newspaper. I thought I'd post it here.

They Served with Honor

Honor Our Veterans Today

CHOCTAW COUNTY VETS REMEMBER

November 11, 1999

Editor's Note: On Saturday, Nov. 6, the Hugo Daily took five local veterans to dinner where they reminisced together and with us for three hours. We are indebted to them for sharing this special evening with us.

CAPTION: REMEMBERING WHEN--On Saturday, Nov. 6, the Hugo Daily sat down for dinner with some Choctaw County veterans who talked honestly about their experiences in the service and their thoughts on the army and our society today. Pictured here is Morris "Frenchie" Terrebone (front), sharing his thoughts on today's army while Larry Booth and wife Kathy listen in.

CAPTION: "FRENCHIE" TERREBONE, who served in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam, rose to the rank of Sgt. Major.

CAPTION: GEORGE CALDWELL (middle) and wife Wini listen to "Frenchie" discuss Korean War.

CAPTION: IN A 1990 TRIP back to France, George Caldwell and his wife Wini found the shore gun still standing at Utah Beach in Normandy, where he landed on June 6, 1944. He was wounded and removed from action the same day, but saw action again in Germany's Huertgen Forest during the Battle of the Rhineland.

CAPTION: LARRY RUDROW, a Navy seaman, saw action during Operation Desert Storm.

CAPTION: LARRY BOOTH enlisted when he was 17 years old to see the world and serve his country. Unfortunately, he was confused and disappointed by the reaction he received when he returned home after fighting in Vietnam.

CAPTION: LARRY BOOTH recalls the treatment Vietnam vets received after returning home.

CAPTION: FROM THE DAY Walter McFarland (top photo) joined the Second World War, he fought in the Pacific in the infantry, the artillery, and the Army Air Corps. McFarland fought at Bataan until it fell, and at Manilla. During that period, he was captured by the Japanese and held as a POW (right photo) until the Japanese surrendered.

CAPTION: WALTER MCFARLAND remembers seeing A-bomb dropped on Nagasaki.

CAPTION: JOHN PAUL JONES is pictured here with his retirement papers, on September 30, 1974, after 21 years of service. During Vietnam he was involved in action over Thailand.

CAPTION: JOHN PAUL JONES talks with Hugo Daily reporter about Vietnam service.

CHOCTAW CO.--This is a tale of six Oklahoma veterans. Walter McFarland fought in the Pacific during World War II. John Paul Jones (named after a famous British revolutionary) and Larry Booth fought in the Vietnam War. George Caldwell fought in Europe as an Army artillery officer during World War II, and was wounded three times. Morris Terrebone fought in three wars, and Larry Rudrow, Jr., fought in Operation Desert Storm.

They all fought for their country. They fought in different wars, served in different armed forces, and received different forms of recognition. But all served their country in wartime--one man three times--and now, looking back, each has his own thoughts about the state of the military today. All six currently reside in Hugo.

George Caldwell (after whom the Technology Center of the Kiamichi Area Voc-Tech School was named) lives in Hugo with his wife, Wini. He fought in Normandy, France, in June, 1944, during the historic D-Day. Unlike many of the soldiers who fought in that war, Caldwell enlisted.

After his resignation from the military, he farmed and taught school.

"I had four brothers, and they were already in," Caldwell said. "I was teaching school and coaching, and they informed me that I would be able to stay out as long as I was doing so."

After the Pearl Harbor attack on December 7, 1941, he changed his mind. He went to Oklahoma City and was sent to Fort Sill in Lawton, Oklahoma from there. In January, 1944, he was sent to Europe. While there, Caldwell took part in the invasion of Normandy that turned the tide for the Allied forces. He was wounded on the beach on D-Day, and twice in Huertgen Park, Germany, in November, 1944.

"They were pretty much all together," he said. "They would do whatever it took to get it done. I think we all did a pretty good job working together."

"It was a most united effort," Wini agreed.

Walter Edward McFarland also fought in World War II. He was born on Frazier Creek, near the Kiamichi River, in 1918. After his parents died, he was raised at the Goodland Indian Orphanage (now called the Goodland Presbyterian Children's Home). He started out as a member of the National Guard, then joined the Army. Since the draft hadn't been started yet, he enlisted.

From the day America joined the war, McFarland fought in the Pacific as a soldier during World War II. He served in the infantry, the artillery, and the Army Air Corps.

McFarland fought at Bataan until it fell, and at Manilla. During that period, he was captured by the Japanese and held as a POW until the Japanese surrendered.

"We were pushed out of Manilla into Bataan," he said. "We started on the death march. It got dark, then they said, 'You got anything to eat? Sit down and eat it.' Well, we all sat down. All at once, I had to go to the bathroom. A couple of guys fought me. They had to go, too."

McFarland stayed in a Japanese prison camp for the rest of the war. During that time, their captors made them dig coal. When liberation finally came, the POWs had to wait a whole month for the Allies to pick them up.

"When the surrender came, we were working topside, that day," McFarland said. "We could see them big, old shiny birds way over out there. The one we didn't see was the one that bombed Nagasaki. It was right across the bay from us. We were about 20 miles from it. That mushroom cloud come up there, and it stayed kind of reddish.

"You ever seen a dust storm? That's the way it was for two weeks."

Even though McFarland and his fellow POWs were technically free, they weren't yet free to leave the area. They were forced to wait till the Americans arrived, 30 days later. During the long wait, they occupied themselves as well as they could, and ate rice and beans, mostly. When the Americans finally arrived, they dropped supplies in the POWs' midst.

Unfortunately, they couldn't pick up McFarland and his friends up, but they did inform the POWs that a train was coming through the area. McFarland and the others were able to commandeer it, after which they returned to the United States.

McFarland received a hero's welcome when he arrived.

"Young people just flooded the market," he said.

Morris "Frenchie" J. Terrebone, a retired career soldier and the manager of Super Kleen Car Wash in Hugo, fought in three wars: World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. Throughout that time, he served in the Army infantry.

"'Terrebone' means 'good earth,' in French," Terrebone said.

Terrebone was born in Louisiana. From 1942 to 1944, he attended high school. He enlisted in the Army in 1945, when he was 17 years old. Military service was a tradition in his family--his father-in-law and his uncle were both soldiers--and he yearned to follow it. At the time he joined, World War II was drawing to a close.

Since he was underage, his mother signed the enlistment papers.

"My uncle, who I loved very much, was a CCC camp soldier. He was in the service before World War II broke out," he explained. "At the beginning of the war, he was an artillery first sergeant. The sole ambition I had in life was to become a soldier like him, and to be a first sergeant like him. I was a first sergeant by the time I was 21 years old."

For the rest of the war, Terrebone fought in the Pacific. All that time and after the war, public sentiment in Louisiana's Cajun country was very high.

"Everybody was having Victory gardens," Terrebone said. "We had liberty stamps, 25 cents a piece. I stil have one of those. Everyone was working towards winning World War II."

He did not stop serving his country when the Allies declared victory. He continued as a career soldier, fighting in the Korean and Vietnam wars. Unfortunately, the public sentiment toward those wars was drastically different from that toward World War II.

"When we came back, we were all 'baby-killers,'" Terrebone said. "People did not consider us having been in a war. They called it a 'police action.'

"In the Vietnam War, it was the same thing. They spit on us when we came into San Francisco. The My Lai incident really didn't do much to help patriotism."

In spite of the harsh reception and hostile attitudes he encountered during both wars, Terrebone is proud he fought in them. At 71 years of age, he is willing to fight again is the need arises.

Unlike Terrebone, John Paul Jones served in the Air Force during the Vietnam War. During that period, he fought in Thailand. He would go over the border, drop his bombs, and return.

"We had fighters and reconnaissance aircraft," he said.

"I didn't have a job. I thought it was a good chance to get an education," he said.

Unlike Terrebone, Jones experienced no hostile reactions when he arrived home. His family lived on a military base in the California desert, so he received a warm welcome on his return. Unfortunately, Larry Booth was not so fortunate.

Like Terrebone and Jones, Larry Booth fought in Vietnam. As an Army soldier, he fought in Quang Tri.

Booth enlisted when he was 17.

"I wanted to see something," he explained. "I wanted to go places."

Booth liked military service; he enjoyed serving his country. Unfortunately, the public reaction he received when he returned confused and upset him.

"I was really confused," he said. "Most people had relatives in that war who were protesting so bad."

It was a very different situation in 1990.

That year, Larry Rudrow, Jr. fought in the Persian Gulf during Operation Desert Storm. A Navy seaman, he fought on a battleship during that period. Like the others, he enlisted. Unlike many of the Gulf War veterans, Rudrow did not come down with Gulf War Syndrome.

"I was ready for a change, and to get out of this area," he said. "To try something different and travel the world."

Laughing, he added, "I couldn't have traveled the world like I did for free."

Unlike those who fought in Korea and Vietnam, Rudrow and his fellow Gulf War soldiers received a warm welcome when they returned to the United States.

Looking back on public sentiment during his youth and comparing it to people's attitudes now, Caldwell believes that a revival of patriotic programs would go a long way to re-establish patriotism in this country. At the same time, he acknowledges attitudes and sentiments have changed drastically.

"Our media has brought the world so close together," he said. "Everybody knows just about everybody else's business."

About today's young people, McFarland said that some understand and appreciate what soldiers do, and others don't.

"There's some that will understand it, and there's some that won't," he said. "Even if you draw them a picture, they won't."

He said to instill patriotism, one must instill firm discipline.

"Bring back the old rod and stick, or the belt, or something," he said, laughing.

"When your kid needs a spanking, spank him. If he needs a belt, belt him. That's something we've lost along the way."

While Terrebone wishes to see young people develop an appreciation of the sacrifices soldiers make, he doesn't see the average family fostering it. Terrebone would like to see schools let out for Veteran's Day, so children can see Veteran's Day parades.

"Who's going to teach it to them? Not their mamas and daddies," he said. "Their parents don't appreciate the sacrifices we make, because the majority of them never went in the service anyway. Unless we do things like going up to history classes and English classes like I've done in the past, and teach courses on World War II, Korea, and Vietnam. That's the only way you reach those kids."

Terrebone foresees difficulty instilling patriotism in young people since it lacks in their elders.

"Here, we have Veteran's Day coming up. We're going to have a parade," he said.

"We don't know what's going to happen. There might be 50 people watching our parade. We've got 15,000 people in Choctaw County. How are we going to instill that appreciation in young people when their mothers and fathers will not come--when schools will not let out for Veteran's Day? It's not important to them.

"When I went to school, on Veteran's Day, everybody was off. On the Fourth of July, everbody was off, you know?"

In contrast, Booth said that the goal to teach young people to appreciate the military's sacrifices starts at home. He thinks they may give it some thought on Veteran's Day, but he doesn't expect their little surge of sentiment to last.

"On that day, they'll think about it," he said.

His wife, Kathy, added that their own children are in the military, which gives them a first-hand understanding of the whole issue.

"Those who live military lives, they know military," she said.

Rudrow, for his part, would like to see young people understand the sacrifices soldiers make to defend their freedoms.

"I think everybody should understand," he said. "If they ever traveled overseas, they'd see how some of these older countries are, and see how great our nation is, compared to some of the others. We have our own freedom, and some of the others don't."

Rudrow feels that young people--and people in general--understood what went on with the Persian Gulf War and gave the military a great response.

"In previous years, with Vietnam and Korea, the American people didn't understand," he said. "I realize it was their right, but the protesting was wrong, because there were people killed overseas."

Rudrow feels that the schools need to understand more about veterans and the flag, and what the military actually is.

"I don't think it's instilled in the schools anymore," he said.

Caldwell believes that even though America faces no major war at present, it should still be prepared. He also doesn't think the nation's current no-casualty policy can work.

"I don't think we're quite being prepared enough," he said, adding, "I don't think it should be our responsibility to police the world. I don't believe we should have been in Kosovo.

"There's never been a war where there've been no lives lost. If we get in a war with people, we're going to lost some lives. There's no question about that."

McFarland believes that the armed forces need more soldiers, to be adequately prepared. He also believes that if a government is going to fight a war from the air (with bombs), it must send in ground troops as well.

"You can kill all you want to, but you've still got to have someone on the ground after it's over," he said. "If you do it well enough, there won't be no one there to bother you."

Terrebone believes that the U.S. military is grossly understaffed.

"We don't have enough people to defend Oklahoma," he said. "We have to be able to fight wars in two places, like we did in World War II. We can't fight a war, right now, in just one place. With a truly volunteer army, we can't get enough people. They're having trouble getting people in."

Terrebone said that the only way to win a war is to send in ground troops to kill or capture the enemy.

"Somebody's got to occupy the ground, and somebody's going to get killed. You've got to conquer the ground, to conquer the enemy," he said. "You've got to ask people to do it, and they're going to get killed."

By comparison, Jones feels that the no-casualty policy of recent days is worth a try. At the same time, he concurs with the others that the military forces have become too small.

"You fight little fires here, there, and there, and then you just spread too thin," he said. "We get enough volunteers. We get good ones."

Booth said the nation's military is under-strength right now.

"They're going to need more money to spend on defense, I think," he said. Like the other five veterans, Rudrow would like to see the U.S. military expand in numbers instead of cutting down.

In regards to America's no-casualty policy, Rudrow said, "I believe it's good, but anytime you have a conflict, you're going to have casualties. There's nothing you can do about it."

Caldwell would like to see all able-bodied high school graduates required to serve their first year after graduation in military service before pursuing any other goals.

He would like to see the draft re-instituted, as he doesn't think an all-volunteer army can maintain enough soldiers to do everything it needs to do.

"I think that a year in military service grows them up in a hurry," he said. "I don't think we would have as many Columbines as we have now if they did. If they were in the service, they would kick over the traces. If we're going to take one of them, we might as well take them all."

McFarland added that he thought all high-school graduates should serve a year or two in the military--and that the draft should be used once more.

"I believe that they should all serve," he said. "Example: Israel. Look at them. People say, 'Well, I'd hate to have a woman out there with me in the trenches.' But if they're trained to do a job, they can do it just as much as a man."

Terrebone would like it to become mandatory that all able-bodied high school graduates, male and female, spend two years in military service, regardless of their level of education. He also wants the draft re-instituted.

"In one year, you can barely train them," he said. "By the time you're finished training him, he's out of the military. He's not doing the military any good. We have 385 jobs for women in the army. I don't condone having a woman in a foxhole with me.

"Why should a guy who graduates from four years of college go into business and not serve his country, while the guy who's a high-school dropout, you know, and wants to get out there and work or something, goes out to serve his country? Why should there be a distinction between those two, because one wants to go to school and the other one doesn't? You get a cross-section of the United States that way.

"The only ones you're getting into the Army are people who don't want to go to college or people who can't afford to go to college. A lot of them don't want to work. They say, 'I'll go into the military; it'll be a lot easier in the military!' After you get out of training, you've got it made in the military."

Unlike Caldwell, McFarland, and Terrebone, Jones does not want to see the draft used once again. Nor does he want to see all high school graduates required to serve in the military. He believes in keeping the military a volunteer force and in paying soldiers decent wages.

Booth, on the other hand, does favor requiring all high-school graduates to do a stint in the military upon graduation. He also favors reintroducing the draft.

"It's their country," he said. "They need to do something for it. We're working for our kids every day. People need to do things for their country, respect it. They need to learn more about where we came from. Like World War II. These people fought for everybody; they deserve respect."

Like Jones, Rudrow prefers to see the military remain volunteer, and does not want the draft resumed unless necessity requires it.

"People who volunteer and sign up know what they're getting into," he said. "They understand and they're dedicated, once they sign up. It should stay volunteer, but if the numbers get too low, then they may have to implement the draft."

Caldwell and Terrebone are convinced that the division of the armed forces into four branches is still necessary.

"I think it's necessary that we have different departments of the service," Caldwell said.

"You can't go into combat without air support," Terrebone said. "You can't get a foothold on an island without the Marine Corps. And you have to have the Navy back it up with artillery. You've got to have enough aircraft carriers to be able to support all the air support and everything else."

While Rudrow doesn't want to see the traditional branches of the military abolished, either, he believes they will have to go more into technology.

"I believe we're going to have to go more into high-tech, for the simple reason that we're the leader of the world," he said. "It seems like we're everywhere, so we have to keep our military at an advantage over everybody else."

Needless to say, like other veterans, these six have required medical treatment for themselves and their families from time to time. Caldwell feels that he's been treated fairly as a veteran, in regards to medical benefits.

"You will find some situations where the veterans could not have been satisfied, whatever they did," he said. "You're going to find some situations where there were some faulty care taken in the different medical departments. But I think, all in all--I've had several different people tell me that their branches of the service was nothing, and I found it just exactly the opposite. I would say they're all doing their job."

McFarland said that because of cost-cutting, it's getting harder for veterans to enter a VA hospital than it used to be.

"Once they get in there, it's pretty nice, they're all right. But it's getting to a point where it's hard to get in there, now," he said. "They want to cut it down."

Terrebone, for his part, had only praise for the veterans' medical benefits.

"I gave 30 years of my life to the military. The government takes care of me now, medically," he said. "I go to Muskogee, I go to the Oklahoma City VA hospital, the Dallas VA hospital, and Bonham. I go to my own medical doctor up here, and VA takes care of the bills here."

Jones also feels the medical benefits are fair, though he himself has yet to utilize them.

"I never go to a VA hospital," he said. "They gave me a card. I go to a private doctor, because I have other insurance."

Booth feels that the medical benefits are fair. Kathy, on the other hand, feels that for those on active duty, the regulations are somewhat like HMOs--you don't get to choose your own doctor, and you might have to drive a considerable distance to see the one the Army chooses for you.

"My daughter lives here, now. Her husband's on active duty. He's stationed in Korea, right now," she said. "Her doctor is in McKinney, Texas. She has to drive to McKinney to see a doctor because that's what active duty has. That's poor, that she's got to drive a hundred miles to see a doctor. Veterans have good benefits, but active-duty soldiers have poor benefits."

Rudrow does not feel that American veterans have been treated fairly through medical benefits.

"They still haven't admitted to everything that's happened overseas, in some of the conflicts," he said. "If they would go ahead and help the veterans that need it, I think it'd be better."

Benefits and public attitudes notwithstanding, all six veterans are proud that they served their country when it needed them.

"I wish I was 17 years old again. I'd be in the military again," Terrebone said. "I'd join today. I'd raise my right hand and say, 'Repeat after me.' I not only liked the Army, I loved the Army!"

My husband of almost 39 years is one our lovely veterans. He served his country in Vietnam, and also on the DMV in Korea. He suffers from Agent Orange poisoning, so we are often at the Veterans hospital. It is a place of great pain, but also laughter and hope. These men even if not seriously wounded never recover from being in war. The horrors they see never leave them. Only Christ Jesus has been able to comfort him. His dreams are often about fighting the devil with a sword. I think this is the Sword of the Holy Spirit. He wakes very shaken, but he always wins, Praise the Lord. Thankfully God also gives him rapture dreams. this is a true comfort to him.
He truly loves our Lord and I thank the Lord every day for him and all the other brave men who have served. They are all my heroes.

Karla Jo,

Thanks so much for sharing about your husband! May the good Lord bless him, and keep him until Jesus comes. May his rewards in heaven be many!

He will finally have total peace that surpasses all understanding in Christ Jesus, when he is Raptured and with the Lord!

We should never forget people like him, I know the Lord remembers, and so should we!

God Bless you both,

Valerie

Today is Remeberance Day in Canada, & Veterans Day USA. Time to Remember, those whom laid down their lives for us so that we could live in freedom.

Thank you to all the Veterans, past and present.

May God Bless you one and all!

I started this thread back in 2009, and bump it to the top last year 2010, and again this year 2011.

May we never forget!

Valerie

Remembrance Day?
Remembrance Day (Veterans Day, falls on the same date in the U.S.) is a day set aside by the Commonwealth countries to remember and honour the men and women who have died in war and military operations.

Across Canada, whether November 11 is a statutory holiday or not, people gather for remembrance ceremonies, special church services, laying of wreaths and the observance of two minutes of silence at 11 am (the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month).

The official Canadian national ceremonies are held at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, Ontario, according to a strict protocol.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadianholidays/qt/Remembrance-Day-In-Canada.htm

The poppy serves as a symbol of remembrance for those who died defending their country or in the name of peace.

Symbols of Remembrance Day
The poppy is the most prevalent symbol of Remembrance Day. Artificial poppy pins are offered by war veterans and other volunteers in exchange for a donation in the days leading up to November 11th. The poppy's significance stems from when poppy fields grew over top of the graves of fallen soldiers in Flanders, France.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadianholidays/qt/Remembrance-Day-In-Canada.htm

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Remeberance Day/Canada - Veteran's Day/America Nov. 11th.....11.11.11.

November 11th, 2012

The eleventh month, eleventh day, eleventh hour, Let us remember those whom were wounded and suffered loss of health and well being and those whom willing gave their lives as an ultimate sacrifice, so that we might live in freedom! Let us remember there is no greater sacrifice then to willing lay down your life for another! Thank you, to all whom made it possible, that my family and I are still able to live in freedom to this very day. God Bless!!!

Val

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Re: Remeberance Day/Canada - Veteran's Day/America Nov. 11th.....11.11.11.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Words – Charles Henrywood

May be sung to the music – Finlandia by Jean Sibelius

Grant peace, O Lord, across our strife-torn world,
Where war divides and greed and dogma drive.
Help us to learn the lessons from the past,
That all are human and all pay the price.
All life is dear and should be treated so;
Joined, not divided, is the way to go.

Protect, dear Lord, all who, on our behalf,
Now take the steps that place them in harm's way.
May they find courage for each task they face
By knowing they are in our thoughts always.
Then, duty done and missions at an end,
Return them safe to family and friends.

Grant rest, O Lord, to those no longer with us;
Who died protecting us and this their land.
Bring healing, Lord, to those who, through their service,
Bear conflict’s scars on body or in mind.
With those who mourn support and comfort share.
Give strength to those who for hurt loved-ones care.

And some there be who no memorial have;
Who perished are as though they’d never been.
For our tomorrows their today they gave,
And simply asked that in our hearts they'd live.
We heed their call and pledge ourselves again,
At dusk and dawn - we will remember them!

Voice:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.

ALL SAY
We will remember them

http://www.warpoetry.co.uk/RemembranceB.htm#The top

A poem for Armistice Day

Remember Me
(The voice of the dead

Remember me
Duty called and I went to war
Though I'd never fired a gun before
I paid the price for your new day
As all my dreams were blown away

Remember me
We all stood true as whistles blew
And faced the shell and stench of Hell
Now battle's done, there is no sound
Our bones decay beneath the ground
We cannot see, or smell, or hear
There is no death, or hope or fear

Remember me
Once we, like you, would laugh and talk
And run and walk and do the things that you all do
But now we lie in rows so neat
Beneath the soil, beneath your feet

Remember me
In mud and gore and the blood of war
We fought and fell and move no more
Remember me, I am not dead
I'm just a voice within your head

Harry Riley

http://www.warpoetry.co.uk/RemembranceB.htm#The top

The Crosses
I stood there before the crosses
glowing white in row on row
Everyone a young life cut short
as the names upon them show.

The dates they died below the names
tell of wars now passed and gone
Passchendaele, the Somme, and Mons
of battles fought, and lost or won.

History remembers, as it should
these men who fought and died
Whilst for their families left behind
a dull sorrow tinged with pride.

The faces of boys held now in Sepia
who died in days long gone
yet living on in memories
and hearts, still holding on.

Yet despite the hurt and grief here
what with horror makes me fill
Is that when I look behind me
there are more new crosses growing still.

Bill Mitton

http://www.warpoetry.co.uk/RemembranceB.htm#Remembrance_–_A_hymn

I went to see the soldiers

I went to see the soldiers, row on row on row,
And wondered about each so still, their badges all on show.
What brought them here, what life before
Was like for each of them?
What made them angry, laugh, or cry,

These soldiers, boys and men.
Some so young, some older still, a bond more close than brothers
These men have earned and shared a love, that's not like any others
They trained as one, they fought as one
They shared their last together
That bond endures, that love is true
And will be, now and ever.

I could not know, how could I guess, what choices each had made,
Of how they came to soldiering, what part each one had played?
But here they are and here they'll stay,
Each one silent and in place,
Their headstones line up row on row
They guard this hallowed place.

Kenny Martin

Remembrance Sunday

On a cold November Sunday morn, an old man sits a while
Looking though old photographs, he can’t help but smile
They’re all there, all the boys, with hair cut short and neat
Uniforms of khaki, strong black boots upon their feet.
They met as strangers but soon became like brothers to the end
Smiling at the camera, there could be no truer friends.
They all took the Queen’s shilling, went off to fight the hun,
Soon learnt the pain of loss once the fighting had begun.
So many never made it home, lost on foreign shores
Many more were injured and would be the same no more.
The old man’s eyes mist with tears as he remembers every face
Each of his fallen brothers and the killing which took place
He proudly dons his beret, his blazer and his tie
For today he will remember the ones who fell and died.
On his chest there is a poppy, a blaze of scarlet on the blue
He steps out into the cold, he has a duty he must do
Once at the cenotaph he stands amongst the ranks
Of those who marched to war and those who manned the tanks,
He bows his head in reverence, as the last post begins to play
And he wonders what will happen at the ending of his days
Will anyone remember? Will anybody care?
About the lads so far from home whose life was ended there?
I wish that I could tell him, that he should fear not
For this soldier and his brothers will NEVER be forgot
We owe a debt of gratitude that we can never pay
And this country WILL remember them, on each Remembrance day.

Maria Cassee

There is no greater love than to lay your life down for another, just like our precious Lord Jesus did for all of us!

Thank you to all those men & women, whom laid their lives down so that I and my family could live in freedom. I remember those as well whom were wounded, disabled, and survived. I thank you for selfless suffering for us, so that we could enjoy all the perks of living in freedom in our country.
Thank you to the dead and living, whom gave up so much of their own, so that
we and our children could live and prosper! How could we ever forget, such love from people whom some we may have never met before. Your sacrifice, enabled us to freely practise our religion, enjoy freedom of speech and the written word, to exercise our right to vote, and to dream our dreams, and achieve our goals and so much more. Thank you to all whom are in service and continue to safe guard us, leaving their families, wives & children behind for months at a time, to ensure, peace continues to reign here. We are forever grateful, and thank you for your generous contributions for people and country alike.

God Bless you one & all!

Valerie

This thread is from last year, however, I wanted to bump it up to the top. Let us never forget November the 11th month, 11th day, on the 11th hour, and remember those whom laid down their lives so that we may live in freedom!

Most of you know I'm a Canadian, and we always pause to Remember our war dead and the living veterans whom served our country. I'm forever indebted to these brave young men and women, whom willing gave all so that we may enjoy freedom in our country. Some gave their healthy limbs and bodies, others paid with their young lives! Please stop and remember those whom laid down their lives, gave of themselves for your country as well, and thank God for these people. For their is no greater love than to lay down your life for another; Like our dear Lord and Savior did for us all!

May we never forget, and pay them respect where it is due!

God Bless all those whom served, and are serving this very day!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

November 09, 2013 08:00 ET

Public Service Announcement: Artillery Gun Salutes for Remembrance Day

OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Nov. 9, 2013) - On Monday, November 11, 2013 local army reserve unit 30th Field Regiment, Royal Canadian Artillery, will be firing three separate gun salutes as part of Remembrance Day ceremonies. First, four C3 Howitzers will be positioned near the east block of Parliament Hill and will fire a gun salute starting at 11:00 a.m. The guns will fire at one minute intervals until 11:22 a.m. Second, one C3 Howitzer will be positioned at Beechwood Cemetery which will fire two blank rounds at 11:00 and 11:02 a.m. Third, one C3 Howitzer will be positioned at National Artillery Memorial which will fire two blank rounds at around 1:00 and 1:02 p.m.

Local residents may be alerted to the loud noise caused by blank rounds being fired.

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/public-service-announcement-artillery-gun-salutes-for-remembrance-day-1850410.htm

Memorial Day 2013 News

Veterans Day 2013 Freebies: List Of 22 Free Items And Discounts For Veterans And Active Military Members

International Business Times,

11/9/2013 7:12:24 PM

Monday, Nov. 11, is Veterans Day, a federal holiday that celebrates those who have served in the U.S. armed forces. Unlike Memorial Day, which honors men and women who died serving, Veterans Day honors the service of all members of the military, current and former. This year several business and retailers will honor those men and women who have served or are still serving with free gifts or ... Read More

http://www.ibtimes.com/veterans-day-2013-freebies-list-22-free-items-discounts-veterans-active-military-members-1463118

Thank you to all Canadians whom fought and lost their lives, for our Country's freedom so that we could live in freedom, of religion, the right of freedom of speech and legal assemble. The right to make our own choices, for ourselves, our children, and future generations. We will never forget
your bravery and eternal sacrifice. Rest in Peace, and may the Lord's face shine upon you forevermore.

Today is a day, we as Canadians & Americans share in remembering those
whom gave it all, and paid the price with their lives for us.

Jesus gave His all and paid the price in full with willing laying down His life, for our freedom from hell fires; come whomsoever will and accept His sacrifice today.

There is no greater gift than to lay your life down for another, and that is exactly, what these heroes did, therefore, we should never forget their sacrifice.

Today is a day to stop and remember all those brave men & women whom sacrifice their lives for our countries to stay free, not only for ourselves, but for future generations.

Thank you to all who fought a good fight, so that we might enjoy our freedom, the right to worship God, and to able pursue life, liberty and happiness during our time here on earth.

Thank you to all whom served God, Country and are living with physically,
emotional, and with mental wounds for their sacrifices are a constant reminder to us, what these brave men & women were willing to offer, life and limb, for the freedoms many take for granted. Let us never forget to thank you, as we pass by one another on the street.

Some day, we will meet many of these people when we leave this world, and we'll be able to thank those who died in person.

God Bless one and all!

Valerie

Valerie
Today is Remeberance Day in Canada, & Veterans Day USA. Time to Remember, those whom laid down their lives for us so that we could live in freedom.

Thank you to all the Veterans, past and present.

May God Bless you one and all!

I started this thread back in 2009, and bump it to the top last year 2010, and again this year 2011.

May we never forget!

Valerie

Amen.
Beautiful thread.

HD

This has become a yearly tradition, where I bump up, this thread, which I started way back in Nov. 2009. It has a lot of wonderful articles, videos, and old posts as well. Let us remember those, who gave so much, Canadians & Americans, this is the least we can do, for these courageous men and women. God Bless, each and everyone one you this day and everyday.

Thank you to all Canadians whom fought and lost their lives, for our Country to live in freedom. Freedom, of religion, freedom of speech and legal assemble. The right to make our own choices, for ourselves, our children, and future generations. We will never forget your bravery and eternal sacrifice. Rest in Peace, and may the Lord's face shine upon you forevermore.

Thank you to all those who were injured, and their way of life was changed forevermore, for their selfless sacrifice to fight and stand up for what is right. Your sacrifices are not forgotten, and should I have the pleasure to meet you on the streets of my city; I would honored to shake your hand and thank you personally, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for making the difference in my parents lives; who have passed on, my children's lives, who are married, and in my grandchildren's lives. I will never forget, that you
sacrificed all in your life, to insurance a better life for me and my family. I'm
eternally grateful...!

November 11th, is a day, we as Canadians & Americans share in remembering those
whom gave it all, and paid the price with their lives for us. Let us never forget,
and continue pass this on to future generations, in remembrance and gratitude,
for these courage individuals, who have made a difference in our lives.

Jesus gave His all and paid the price in full with willing laying down His life, for our freedom from hell fires. Many men and women, willing gave their all and many gave their lives, for us, so that we would have a better life here on earth, and enjoy the fruits of our labor, in freedom.

There is no greater gift than to lay your life down for another, and that is exactly, what these heroes did, therefore, we should never forget their sacrifice.

Nov. 11, is a day to stop and remember all those brave men & women whom sacrificed their lives for our countries to stay free, for ourselves, and future generations.

Thank you to all who fought a good fight, so that we might enjoy our freedom, the right to worship God, and to able pursue life, liberty and happiness during our time here on earth..We thank God for each and every one of you.

Some day, we may meet many of these people when we leave this world, and we'll be able to thank those who died in person.

God Bless one and all!

Valerie [/quote]

Let us remember these soldiers who lost their lives on their Country's soil due to terrorist attacks. Especially those deploy to fight ISIS overseas.

Godspeed, and God guide them, in their battle with the enemy. Let us keep them in our prayers.

Thousands mourn at funeral of Canadian soldier slain in Ottawa

Thousands mourn at funeral of Canadian soldier slain in Ottawa
HAMILTON Ontario - Thousands of mourners packed a church and lined the streets outside it in industrial Hamilton, Ontario, on Tuesday for the funeral of the soldier shot dead in last week’s attack on the nation’s seat of government.

Corporal Nathan Cirillo, 24, was one of two soldiers killed in a pair of attacks last week that police said were carried out independently by radical recent converts to Islam. The assaults took place as Canada's military was stepping up its involvement in air strikes against Islamic State militants in Iraq.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper told mourners at the church that Cirillo had inspired and united Canadians. He choked back tears in a rare public display of emotion when addressing Cirillo's five-year-old son.

"May time ease the searing pain of today. And may his son, young Marcus Daniel Cirillo, some day find comfort in the fact that our entire country looks up to his dad with pride, with gratitude with deep abiding respect," Harper said.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1329892&cmd=show

Won't it be wonderful when Jesus rules and there is no more war! The root of war is the fallen nature that is greedy for power, for land and for riches and also for control over other people's lives. This is all driven by demonic forces who work for the one who was a liar and a murderer from the beginning, the devil himself. When he is thrown into the lake of fire his terror campaign will be over forever. So thankful for our wonderful Savior Who is coming to make wrong things right.

Texas Sue
Won't it be wonderful when Jesus rules and there is no more war! The root of war is the fallen nature that is greedy for power, for land and for riches and also for control over other people's lives. This is all driven by demonic forces who work for the one who was a liar and a murderer from the beginning, the devil himself. When he is thrown into the lake of fire his terror campaign will be over forever. So thankful for our wonderful Savior Who is coming to make wrong things right.

My thoughts exactly, T/Sue & All!!!

I surely hope that you folks thought to watch Dr. David Jeremiah's todays' sermon on "The King" . WOW!!! What a sermon too, if I say so myself!?!

Did you know that the song--"Joy To The World" isn't exactly a Christmas Carol, but more about Jesus' 2nd coming to earth? Here is the song w/lyrics:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Nat King Cole sang it beautifully, too! =)

Texas Sue

Texas Sue, Yes it will be wonderful Texas Sue; there will be no more war!

Isaiah 2:4
New American Standard Bible
And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war.

Isaiah 2:4
King James Bible
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

See video at url below:

'It was not in vain': National Silver Cross Mother remembers son

CTVNews.ca Staff
Published Monday, November 10, 2014 10:34PM EST
Last Updated Monday, November 10, 2014 11:46PM EST

When Gisele Michaud lays a wreath at the base of the National War Memorial in Ottawa on Remembrance Day, she will represent all the mothers who have lost a son or daughter in the Canadian Forces.
Michaud is this year’s National Silver Cross Mother.
In an interview on Monday, she told CTV’s Chief Anchor Lisa LaFlamme about what the award means to her.

“This year is really the most special year, because of the two soldiers that died a few weeks ago,” she said, referring to Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent, run down in Quebec by a man the federal government linked to terrorism, and Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, shot and killed at the very memorial where Michaud will pay her respects.
Michaud’s son, Master Cpl. Charles-Philippe Michaud, 28, was wounded after stepping on an improvised explosive devise while on patrol southwest of Kandahar City in 2009.

Gisele Michaud got a heart-wrenching 5 a.m. knock on the door from soldiers who told her of the explosion.

Charles-Philippe was airlifted to Germany, and then to Quebec, where she visited him in hospital.

“He was intubated. He couldn't speak but his eyes -- there were tears,” she said.
He died about 10 days later.

Military work was his calling, she said. “When he was really young, he used to dress like a soldier, and as he grew up, he wanted to be a soldier.”
Michaud and her husband made a trip to Kandahar after their son’s death, to see where he had spent his final months.

What she saw was, “a place that needed to be helped.”
She better understood her son. “He gave his life, the ultimate sacrifice of his life,” she said, “but it was not in vain.”

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/it-was-not-in-vain-national-silver-cross-mother-remembers-son-1.2096205

Remembrance Day tributes honour recently fallen soldiers

CTVNews.ca Staff
Published Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:53AM EST
Last Updated Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:04PM EST

This Remembrance Day, Canadians are paying special tribute to two fallen soldiers: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent.
Cirillo was killed last month while performing sentry duty at the National War Memorial in Ottawa. Just days before, Vincent was killed in a targeted hit-and-run that also injured a fellow soldier.

The day before Remembrance Day, the Canadian Forces announced that forward operating bases in Iraq and Kuwait would be named for Cirillo and Vincent. Images from the region showed fellow soldiers paying tribute to their fallen comrades:

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/remembrance-day-tributes-honour-recently-fallen-soldiers-1.2096687#ixzz3ImSqeHel

Remembrance Day

Cenotaph

The Cenotaph at Whitehall, London on Remembrance Day 2004
Official name Remembrance Day
Also called Poppy Day
Observed by Commonwealth of Nations (except Mozambique)
Type International
Significance Commemorates Commonwealth war dead
Observances Parades, silences
Date 11 November
Next time 11 November 2015
Frequency annual
Related to Armistice Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Anzac Day
Remembrance Day (sometimes known as Poppy Day) is a memorial day observed in Commonwealth of Nations member states since the end of the First World War to remember the members of their armed forces who have died in the line of duty. Following a tradition inaugurated by King George V in 1919, the day is also marked by war remembrances in many non-Commonwealth countries. Remembrance Day is observed on 11 November in most countries to recall the end of hostilities of World War I on that date in 1918. Hostilities formally ended "at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month", in accordance with the armistice signed by representatives of Germany and the Entente between 5:12 and 5:20 that morning. ("At the 11th hour" refers to the passing of the 11th hour, or 11:00 am.) The First World War officially ended with the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.

The memorial evolved out of Armistice Day, which continues to be marked on the same date. The initial Armistice Day was observed at Buckingham Palace, commencing with King George V hosting a "Banquet in Honour of the President of the French Republic" during the evening hours of 10 November 1919. The first official Armistice Day was subsequently held on the grounds of Buckingham Palace the following morning.

The red remembrance poppy has become a familiar emblem of Remembrance Day due to the poem "In Flanders Fields". These poppies bloomed across some of the worst battlefields of Flanders in World War I; their brilliant red colour became a symbol for the blood spilled in the war.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day

The post above from wikipedia, on Remembrance Day, and the email below is from our Brother in Christ, Damian, which I found in my email box today.

Thanks Damian food for thought, all in God's perfect timing. God Bless, Valerie

Valerie,

I hope you are well. I would urge you to be encouraged Sister. I note that there is a lot of people mentioning 11:11 and seeing this a lot. Even non- believers are seeing it so I am not yet convinced that this a message from our Father as the Holy Spirit has not given us understanding of its purpose. I shall wait and see and, like you, keep my eyes on Lord Jesus.

Here's something worth examination in terms of prophecy to see if it marries up- the 11th of November is Armistace day. Hmm. Food for thought.

Keep up the good work.
Your brother in Christ
Damian

An armistice is a formal agreement of warring parties to stop fighting. It is not necessarily the end of a war, since it may constitute only a cessation of hostilities while an attempt is made to negotiate a lasting peace. It is derived from the Latin arma, meaning weapons and statium, meaning a stopping.
Armistice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice

Re: Rememberance Day/Canada - Veteran's Day/America Nov. 11th.....11.11.11.

Six Years ago I started this thread, and continue to bring it back to the top each year.

Let us never forget, the people that laid down their lives, for our countries so that we could live in freedom. Freedom, which was bought by these men and women who fought, died, sacrificed much, so that we, our children, and grandchildren could continue to enjoy living in freedom. Unfortunately, many of these heroes who lay in their graves, would grieve greatly, to see, what our countries have come too be, through these last few generations. However, for those who still appreciate, what these people did for us, this is the time to bring attention to them who shed their blood, in remembrance once again for another year. For there is no greater love then to lay your life down for another. Never forget those who returned home, wounded, disabled, with flash backs of horrific memories; some young, some have grown old, and in need. Their sacrifice is on going to this very day; and they remind us how great, and courageous these people were and are, as they live on until the good Lord calls them home.

Jesus bought our freedom from eternal Hell and punishment, with His selfless sacrifice, by shedding his blood on the cross and willing dying on it in our place. For there is no greater love, then to give your life up for another. We should always give Honor & Glory to God for it is the least we can do, for what the good Lord has done and will still do for us.

I believe we should give Honor where it is due, by keeping alive, and in remembrance honoring the fallen heroes/heroins, the ones, who are no longer with us in body, but still alive in our memories and hearts. Pray for their families, their countries, those who returned home. Pray for the Lord, to come soon, so that we may be reunited with our loved ones, who died in Christ.

Lest we forget!

Forever Remembered!

Valerie

Val

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Valerie

Val

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BRAVERY & SACRIFICE!!!

FOREVER REMEMBERED!!!

Well, today is Veteran's Day here in the USA. Let's remember those who have fought for and served our country!

Breaking: "Veteran Day Info" / News / Volcanic Eruptions / Fire Balls (Paul Begley)

https://youtu.be/XGcTfi65aQ8