Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Christmas Greeting & Messages to All Christians in the World, Especially at R.F.T.H............

Christmas Greeting & Messages to All Christians in the World - Merry Christmas & A Blessed New Year.

Away In A Manger-Casting Crowns with lyrics

Christmas Greetings to all the wonderful Christians around the whole world especially, everyone who posts, and reads the messages here at this website's message board

"Rapture Flight to Heaven"

and also at "Rapture Flight to Heaven Now" My Blog;

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/

I'm sending you my best wishes especially for peace that surpasses all understanding, during this Christmas and the New Year just ahead.

This is the time we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. Our Lord was born of a virgin named Mary, suffered, died, and was buried, and rose again on the third day. He ascended to the God the Father in Heaven.

May each and everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. Let's remember this as a joyeous occasion, therefore, join in praising our God and Heavenly Father for sending His beloved Son into the world as a gift of God's love for this world.

God send His only begotten Son, Jesus, our Lord and Savior as a babe in Bethlehem to do what no one else could do, except, the One and Only Son of the Living God, Jesus.

Jesus without sin, came to die for all sinners because of God's love for us. What greater gift can anyone give or receive, than the saving grace of salvation through our Lord Jesus. Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Jesus is coming again with His Saints to set up His kingdom here on Earth after His victory at Armageddon at His Second Coming to Earth. His Bride, will imminently be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and taken to Heaven for the Wedding prior to His Second Coming.

May we never cease praising Jesus, here on earth and in heaven. For who else is truly worthy of such praise, therefore, never let us forget the Lord's first coming to Earth while we await with great anticipation of His Coming for His Bride. We, Christians, find the joy and inspiration amongst much trials, testing, strife, disasters, wars and rumors of wars nevertheless we raise our voices in song, praise and worship, giving Honor and Glory to God., for sending Jesus so long ago. We as Christians know, that Jesus is the greatest gift of all; and for those who will repent, and accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, will not perish, but have a blessed eternal life with Lord Jesus forevermore in Heaven..Sing yea Children Sing, Sing unto the Lord your God! Amen!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

Christmas Carols and Songs at Rapture Flight to Heaven Link:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1356836&cmd=show

Re: My Christmas Greeting & Messages to All Christians in the World, Especially at R.F.T.H..........

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Why Celebrate Christmas, Luke 2:1-20 – December 20th, 2015

Published on Dec 20, 2015
Pastor J.D. shares two reasons as to why our celebration of Christmas should bring joy to the world, especially for Christians.

Re: My Christmas Greeting & Messages to All Christians in the World, Especially at R.F.T.H..........

This may be our last Christmas here on Earth, because no one, is promised tomorrow. Some of our families, friends, pets, etc., have left, or past away, this year, and only God knows what is in store for each one of us tomorrow or next year. Therefore, enjoy being with those you're with, including your beloved pets, and look not at what you have or have not; just be grateful for the company, you have, and God's blessings past and present. If you should be alone this Christmas, know that the Lord is with you in Spirit, and His presence will dispel your loneliness.

Remember we're just passing through, for this is not our eternal home. We celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus, in Bethlehem, as a babe laid in a manger which is our greatest gift of all. Emanuel, for God is with us, rejoice, rejoice, and listen to the Angel voices, as they serenaded this little baby so long ago. Join in a chorus, even if for but a moment, give honor, glory, and praise, for our Lord's birth.

God willing, I hope to celebrate Christmas with my family, gathered together in remembrance of the Lord's first coming to earth as we continue to wait and watch for His Second Coming to earth as well.

Keep your eyes on Jesus at all times, and know that God will keep His word, and Jesus will come to take us to Heaven at the Rapture.

God Bless you all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Valerie

Valerie,

I surely hope 'n' pray that what you said in your above post, is right on.

Here's my Christmas Greeting in form of the--"We Wish You A Merry Christmas!" song that's complete with lyrics for which to sing along with too:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

To ALL our fellow RFTH family members, and whomever checks-out our forum too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Silent night holy night

Silent Night, Holy Night - Susan Boyle

Silent Night, Holy Night - Andrea Bocelli & Frank Sinatra Silent Night (By Floris)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & ENLIGHTENMENT

Jesus, The Light of the World - Jesse Dixon & Guy Penrod

Maranatha!
Tammy

Merry Christmas to All, and to All, a Good night.

Hope you all had a blessed Christmas, my family and I did.

God Bless,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

LONG TIME AGO IN BETHLEHEM SONG - LYRIC AND SLIDE SHOW.