Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Carols "Let's find the joy of celebrating the Lord's first coming to Earth...Sing Along

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Twelve Days of Christmas with Lyrics Christmas Carol & Song Children Love to Sings

Published on Dec 1, 2013
Favorite Christmas song Twelve Days of Christmas beautifully sung by top talented children's choir - great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

Re: Christmas Carols "Let's find the joy of celebrating the Lord's first coming to Earth...

Away in a Manger with Lyrics | Children Love to Sing Along Christmas Carols

Published on Dec 21, 2013
Away in a Manger Christmas Carol sung by top talented children with beautiful harmonies. Great for performances, choirs, schools and church.

Re: Christmas Carols "Let's find the joy of celebrating the Lord's first coming to Earth...

O Little Town of Bethlehem with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by a Kids Choir

Published on Dec 9, 2013
Popular Christmas song O Little Town of Bethlehem sung by a children's choir. Great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

Joy to the World with Lyrics Christmas Carol & Song Kids Love to Sing

Published on Oct 20, 2013
Popular Christmas carol Joy to the World beautifully sung by top talented children's choir - great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

Hark the Herald Angels Sing with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by Children's Choir

Published on Nov 26, 2013
Popular Christmas carol Hark the Herald Angels Sing beautifully sung by a top kids choir - great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

We Wish You a Merry Christmas with Lyrics Christmas Carol & Song Kids Love to Sing

Published on Dec 6, 2014
Popular Christmas carol We Wish You a Merry Christmas beautifully sung by top talented children's choir - great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

O Come All Ye Faithful | Kids Christmas Songs | Children Love to Sing

Published on Oct 1, 2015
Popular Christmas songs for kids! O Come All Ye Faithful is beautifully sung by our top talented children's choir - great for performances, schools, choirs and church. Join us on this merry sing along journey!

Silent Night with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by top Talented Choir

Published on Dec 19, 2013
Favorite classic Christmas song Silent Night sung with beautiful harmonies Great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

O Holy Night with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by a Children's Choir

Published on Oct 3, 2013
Best Christmas carol O Holy Night beautiful harmonies sung by a top kids choir stunning! Great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

The First Noel with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by Kids Choir

Published on Nov 21, 2013
A classic Christmas song The First Noel beautifully sung by kids - great for singing along, performances, schools, choirs and church.

We Three Kings with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by a Kids Choir

Published on Dec 12, 2013
Popular Christmas song We Three Kings sung by a top children's choir - great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by Children'

Published on Dec 10, 2013
A popular Christmas song beautifully sung by kids - a carol great for singing along, performances, schools, choirs and church.

Valerie

Silent Night with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by top Talented Choir

Published on Dec 19, 2013
Favorite classic Christmas song Silent Night sung with beautiful harmonies Great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

Valerie,

Last Saturday/or Sunday night, I happen to be watching the BYU-TV channel. They showed "the" story behind the writing of this beautiful Christmas Carol--"Silent Night". This film told the story of a young priest, Joseph Mohr, who was born and raised in Salzburg, Austria; come to write this Christmas Carol.

"Silent Night" was originally a poem that was written into an ala lullaby, by Joseph's friend, Franz Gruber (of Obendorf, Austria)...who also composed the music that we've come to know and love today.

Btw, the 2nd verse is:

Silent Night, Holy Night
Son of God loves pure light,
Radiant beams from Thy Holy Face,
With the dawn of redeeming grace,
Jesus Lord at Thy birth.
Jesus Lord at Thy birth.

"Silent Night" was written & composed Christmas Eve of 1818, and presented to Mohr's congregation either Christmas Eve/or morning of the 25th of December.

Joseph Mohr died the very same year that one--Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp (aka Wyatt Earp), was b. 19 March 1848. How' that for a major coincidence!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Here's the Wikipedia link to Joseph Mohr's brief biography:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

Joseph Mohr

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mohr

Thanks for sharing this information Tammy,

Most interesting coincidence, isn't it.

It's a beautiful Carol, which I love to sing.

Wondering if this Christmas eve this year will

be a "Silent Night", or will it be filled with

the unthinkable. May God protect all of us

during these very dangerous times, until

Jesus comes for us.

God Bless,

Valerie

Valerie,

Also out of Salzburg, Austria, comes their most famous AND beloved Nun--Maria, who became Maria Von Trapp! Watching Silent Night; I saw the Abby, as well as Austria's all too familiar hills that I saw in The Sound of Music.

Hence Robert Wise's The Sound of Music musical film was based upon the Von Trapp family...for which we all loved this musical; whether it be a stage or movie musical.

I, for one, loved this film, didn't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Here's Julie Andrews as Maria, singing--the above title song--"The Sound of Music"...

or

Tammy, I too love that movie, especially the beautiful scenery, singing and music.
Thanks for posting this video, wonderful to listen to and watch as well.

By the way, my husband was born in Salzburg, Austria, however, he came to Canada when he was about 3 years old, therefore, has no memory of his birthplace. His Polish parents , immigrated to Canada,along with their children and lived our the rest of their lives here in Canada. Ed has always had the desire to see his birthplace, however, it doesn't look like that will be attainable, due his health, and financial reasons.

Thanks for sharing!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Kathy G.

Kathy,

I love that song, thanks so much for posting it. It's worth repeating it.

Wouldn't be awesome if Jesus did come and take us home for Christmas!

That is the best gift we could ever receive, especially now.

So longing for the Lord's coming, what better time then now.

Come Lord Jesus, come and take us Home for Christmas" now.

Happy Birthday Jesus,

Jesus we love you.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Happy Birthday Jesus

Uploaded on Nov 9, 2011
Happy Birthday Jesus, is from the CD "Christmas at the Brooklyn Tabernacle". Hope you enjoy this Christmas Music Video and pass it along to your love ones. Marry Christmas, and Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Jackie Evancho - I'll Be Home For Christmas

Published on Dec 2, 2011
Music video by Jackie Evancho performing I'll Be Home For Christmas.

Valerie,

Earlier, I tried to post this Christmas song--"I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day" by Casting Crowns; but with no success, so instead...I'll post it via this way. OK!?

For your Discernment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=150Y6Hf8ds

This song is sooo appropriate now, especially when it comes to what's happening in the world today...what with all the negativity aimed at Jesus, and us Christians and all. Don't you think so too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

The link does not work, I regret to say, Tammy. Fortunately, I was able to find one that does.

Kathy G.
The link does not work, I regret to say, Tammy. Fortunately, I was able to find one that does.

Thank you, Kathy, for posting this version of the Casting Crowns' "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day" song that is complete with lyrics.

Although their other video was beautiful to watch and listen to, this one will do just fine.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy Thank you for helping Tammy with the link, I appreciate it.

Thank you Kathy & Tammy, for taking the time and posting some Christmas Songs.

Although these are very dark days we are living in on this Earth, it's wonderful
to remember that the Jesus the Light of the World, came to expel the darkness.

He's coming again, in the meantime, let us continue to lift Jesus up, in Song, and in Prayers, for this is the most joyous time in the world, for all Christians. Rejoice,
our Savior has come, and through Jesus we are made righteous and received the gift of
Salvation. For there is no other way that one can be saved, but only one -

John 14:6
Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Let us all join in praising our Lord Jesus, in Song and in prayer, and let no one take our joy away, for we will be with Him for eternity.

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel - Enya

Various Artists - Christmas Hits - 100 Greatest Xmas Classics (AudioSonic Music) [Full Album]

Published on Oct 2, 2015
Various Artists - Christmas Hits - 100 Greatest Xmas Classics
Released 2014-10-31 on AudioSonic Music
Download on iTunes: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/album/id...

1. 00:00:00 Elvis Presley White Christmas
2. 00:02:26 Dean Martin Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
3. 00:04:24 Johnny Mathis Winter Wonderland
4. 00:07:41 Nat "King" Cole The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
5. 00:10:54 Frank Sinatra Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
6. 00:14:20 Ella Fitzgerald Jingle Bells
7. 00:16:42 Harry Belafonte Mary's Boy Child
8. 00:19:41 Dean Martin Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
9. 00:21:55 Johnny Cash The Little Drummer Boy
10. 00:24:30 Dean Martin Baby, It's Cold Outside
11. 00:26:53 Elvis Presley I'll Be Home for Christmas
12. 00:28:49 Ella Fitzgerald Frosty the Snowman
13. 00:31:00 Lou Monte Dominick the Donkey
14. 00:33:39 Harry Belafonte I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
15. 00:36:43 Perry Como It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
16. 00:39:24 Teresa Brewer I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
17. 00:41:51 Elvis Presley Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
18. 00:43:48 Ray Conniff Singers Ring Christmas Bells
19. 00:46:17 The Beverley Sisters Little Donkey
20. 00:48:28 June Christy The Merriest
21. 00:50:36 Harry Belafonte Christmas Is Coming
22. 00:52:19 Johnny Mathis Sleigh Ride
23. 00:55:18 Eartha Kitt Santa Baby
24. 00:58:41 Adam Faith Lonely Pup (In a Christmas Shop)
25. 01:00:26 The Ames Brothers Sing a Song of Santa Claus
26. 01:02:55 Nat "King" Cole The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot
27. 01:05:28 Brenda Lee Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
28. 01:07:35 Gayla Peevey I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas (Digitally Remastered)
29. 01:10:14 Nat "King" Cole All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)
30. 01:12:45 Billy Fury My Christmas Prayer
31. 01:15:48 Andy Williams Christmas Is a Feeling in Your Heart
32. 01:18:36 Bobby Helms Jingle Bell Rock
33. 01:20:49 Aretha Franklin Kissin' by the Mistletoe
34. 01:23:58 Julie London I'd Like You for Christmas
35. 01:26:35 The Platters Please Come Home for Christmas
36. 01:29:02 Frank Sinatra Mistletoe and Holly
37. 01:30:57 Elvis Presley Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)
38. 01:32:50 Solomon Burke Christmas Presents
39. 01:35:58 Chuck Berry Run Rudolph Run
40. 01:38:42 Paul Anka It's Christmas Everywhere
41. 01:41:47 Huey 'Piano' Smith I Wrote to Santa Claus
42. 01:44:09 Peggy Lee The Christmas Waltz
43. 01:46:48 Elvis Presley Blue Christmas
44. 01:49:01 Brook Benton This Time of Year
45. 01:51:37 Peggy Lee It's Christmas Time Again
46. 01:54:35 Judy Brown Dear Santa
47. 01:56:41 The Crew Cuts Dance, Mr. Snowman, Dance
48. 01:58:52 Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers It's Christmas Once Again
49. 02:01:15 Billy Eckstine Christmas Eve
50. 02:04:20 June Christy Christmas Heart
51. 02:07:17 The Cameos Merry Christmas
52. 02:09:16 The Falcons Can This Be Christmas
53. 02:12:12 Stan Freburg Christmas Dragnet (with Daws Butler)
54. 02:18:49 Ray Charles The Snow Is Falling
55. 02:21:38 Nat "King" Cole Take Me Back to Toyland
56. 02:24:32 Ella Fitzgerald The Secret of Christmas
57. 02:27:17 Perry Como The Christmas Symphony
58. 02:30:50 Ray Anthony and His Orchestra Christmas Kisses
59. 02:32:49 Julie London Warm December
60. 02:34:47 Tommy Steele Must Be Santa
61. 02:37:13 The Andrews Sisters Christmas Candles
62. 02:39:53 Eddie Fisher Christmas Day
63. 02:43:00 Bing Crosby Silver Bells
64. 02:46:03 Joni James Christmas and You
65. 02:48:36 Bobby Darin Poor Little Jesus
66. 02:51:35 Hank Ballard & The Midnighters Santa Claus Is Coming
67. 02:54:23 The Sportsmen That's What I Want for Christmas
68. 02:56:45 Alma Cogan Christmas Cards
69. 02:59:35 Brenda Lee Christy Christmas
70. 03:01:58 Frankie Laine Christmas Roses (with Jo Stafford)
71. 03:04:24 Dinah Shore Ole Santa
72. 03:07:06 Eddy Arnold Christmas Can't Be Very Far Away
73. 03:10:04 Pearl Bailey Five Pound Box of Money
74. 03:12:40 The Starlighters Jing-A-Ling, Jing-A-Ling
75. 03:15:08 Ray Anthony and His Orchestra A Marshmallow World
76. 03:17:54 The Five Keys Every Heart Is Home at Christmas
77. 03:20:22 Les Baxter Sleigh Ride / Santa Claus' Party (Medley) (Medley)
78. 03:24:47 The Dinning Sisters Christmas Island
79. 03:27:14 Dodie Stevens Merry, Merry Christmas Baby
80. 03:29:28 The McGuire Sisters Give Me Your Heart for Christmas
81. 03:31:46 Bobby Helms Captain Santa Claus
82. 03:34:17 Dickie Valentine Snowbound for Christmas
83. 03:37:05 Santo & Johnny Twistin' Bells
84. 03:39:25 The Five Keys It's Christmas Time
85. 03:42:15 Brenda Lee Papa Noel
86. 03:44:42 George Shearing Snowfall / Snowfall Cha-Cha (Medley) [with Billy May] (Medley)
87. 03:49:10 Peggy Lee Ring Those Christmas Bells
88. 03:51:26 Nat "King" Cole O Holy Night
97. 04:18:45 Dean Martin Silent Night

Valerie,

I just now heard this Mariah Carey song--"All I Want For Christmas Is YOU!" being sung on my local Fox10 News/Phoenix channel. As I heard it being played, thoughts of just how much we all yearn for Jesus to come to get us, certainly came into my mind. So, here is Mariah singing her song:

Maranatha!
Tammy

Merry Christmas - The 50 Most Beautiful Christmas Songs

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

hello Valerie, Kathy, Tammy and all. checking in to wish you all a wonderful Christmas. I am so grateful for our heavenly Father's love, sending Jesus to us. Worthy is the precious perfect lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world, to be praised forevermore.

Hello Regina, Kathy, Tammy and Everyone,

In reply to your posts Regina, Kathy, Tammy, and the all wonderful Brothers and Sister in Christ, who post and read here my warmest wishes and all the best this coming Christmas. May each and everyone have a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. Let's remember this as a joyeous occasion, while Praising our Heavenly Father for His wondrous love God has for the world; God send His only begotten Son, Jesus, our Lord and Savior. What greater gift can anyone give or receive, than the saving grace of Salvation through our Lord Jesus. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. May we never cease praising Him, here on earth and in heaven. For who else is truly worthy of such praise, therefore, never let us forget His first coming to Earth. We find the joy and inspiration amongst much trials, testing, strife, disasters, wars and rumors of wars to raise our voices nevertheless in song, praise and worship, give Honor and Glory to God. Jesus is the greatest gift of all; for all who will repent, and accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, will not perish, but have a blessed eternal life with Lord Jesus forevermore..Sing yea Children Sing, Sing unto the Lord your God! Amen!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

MARY'S BOY CHILD (Lyrics) - JOSE MARI CHAN

Boney M - Mary's Boy Child (Lyrics)

I wish all the wonderful Christians around the whole world especially, everyone who reads at "Rapture Flight to Heaven Now" my Blog; http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/ the very best, especially during Christmas. The time we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus, who was born of a virgin named Mary, suffered, died, and was buried, and rose again on the third day, and ascended to the God the Father in Heaven. Who is coming again to set up His kingdom on Earth.

May each and everyone have a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. Let's remember this as a joyeous occasion, while Praising our Heavenly Father for His wondrous love God has for the world. God send His only begotten Son, Jesus, our Lord and Savior as a babe in Bethlehem to do what no one else could do, except, the One and only Son of the Living God, without sin, to die for all sinners because of God's love for us. What greater gift can anyone give or receive, than the saving grace of Salvation through our Lord Jesus. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

May we never cease praising Jesus, here on earth and in heaven. For who else is truly worthy of such praise, therefore, never let us forget the Lord's first coming to Earth. We find the joy and inspiration amongst much trials, testing, strife, disasters, wars and rumors of wars to raise our voices nevertheless in song, praise and worship, give Honor and Glory to God., for sending Jesus so long ago. Jesus is the greatest gift of all; for all who will repent, and accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, will not perish, but have a blessed eternal life with Lord Jesus forevermore..Sing yea Children Sing, Sing unto the Lord your God! Amen!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

Angels We Have Heard on High - Traditional Choir

CBN Christmas radio

http://www1.cbn.com/radio/christmas

Thanks Kathy for the Radio link!

What Child is This?

What Child Is This? | Gardiner Sisters Christmas Music Video

Thanks Kathy for the Radio link!

What Child is This?

What Child Is This? | Gardiner Sisters Christmas Music Video

Silent night holy night

Silent Night, Holy Night - Susan Boyle

Silent Night, Holy Night - Andrea Bocelli & Frank Sinatra Silent Night (By Floris)

LONG TIME AGO IN BETHLEHEM SONG - LYRIC AND SLIDE SHOW.

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

This is such a beautiful thread from way back 2015, with an assortment of Christmas Hymns, & Carols. I took the liberty to bump it up to the top for all to enjoy this year as well. Please do add some of your favorite Hymns, etc., to the list.

Once again, it's that wonderful time of the year to remember, Jesus' birth, and the Lord's first coming to planet Earth. The world lay in darkness for the longest time, until the Light of the World Jesus came, to redeem our souls from sin, and soon will come at the Rapture to redeem our bodies as well.

It's time to remember, that without Jesus, the world would still lay in darkness, and we would be without any hope whatsoever, for our souls and bodies.

I am so thankful to God for sending Jesus for our redemption, for no matter, what we may be suffering at present, we know that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and Jesus waiting to receive us into His kingdom. I am so thankful to God that Jesus healed me and I don't have to go through a third time with Cancer. Thanks be to God. I also pray, that the good Lord will help me keep my eyesight, until Jesus comes for us at the Rapture. It would be such a honor to be able to continue to keep RFTH up and running until then.

I pray the good Lord will bless each and everyone of you, pray with us here, who post or read here as well May we meet one day in Heaven, via the imminent Rapture and celebrate the Lord together forevermore.

Have a very blessed Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

In Jesus' Love, Valerie

MercyMe - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Valerie
\\\\\\\"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes\\\\\\\"

b

Valerie

Hello everyone,

Where is the Christmas spirit; this is a time to be joyous, and rejoicing, that Jesus came to Earth, to dispel the darkness, and become the light of the world. Jesus came to give us the promise of eternal life with Him, through His sacrifice; and those who accept Him and his promise of eternal life with God the Father, can be rest assured, that death is not the end, but our new beginning. Beginning, of a new life, with our Lord and Savior, and all the Angels & Saints. Therefore, rejoice, people of the Earth, Jesus came as a babe in the manger and left at His Ascension and is coming back first for at the Rapture for His Bride. Then the Lord will return at His Second Coming to rule and reign on Earth.

Happy Birthday Jesus, we love You!!!

Valerie

Valerie

The Nativity Story in Song and John 3:16

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Dec 14, 2018

The Nativity Story in Song and John 3:16

Thanks Regina for starting us off for 2019 Christmas, with these beautiful songs..

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

I know that some of us, if not most, have been through some testing, trials, suffering, and loss, since last Christmas past. Changes in our lives, whether for good or other, have crossed our lives during 2019; along with the constant watching for the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture. Some have us are weary at times as time passes by, and we're still here. However, we carry on, we're told to do so, until Jesus comes, therefore, let nothing come between us from celebrating the first coming of our Lord, as a babe in the manger. The Lord brought us joy with His birth, for those way before us as well as now, longed for a Savior, to save us from eternal d a m n a t i o n. Lo and Behold, so very long ago, Jesus our beloved Savior was born to snatch us out of Satan's grip and paid the price in full for our sins.

Therefore, let us rejoice with our family and friends, and rejoice in song, praise, gathering together in His precious name, Jesus, to celebrate, the one we are so eagerly looking for His return at the Rapture.

Therefore, sing heaven and earth sing, Jesus our Savior, came to Earth the first time, and is coming very soon again. I can't wait to see and hear, what beautiful songs, the Angels and Saints, are singing, praising the Lord, for His goodness, mercy, and every saving grace, through His sacrifice.

Thanks be to God for Jesus, that sweet babe in the manger so long ago!!!

Please feel free to post Christmas songs, praising our Lord, perhaps, we'll be in Heaven sooner, than we think.

Marantha!

In the Love of Our Lord & Savior, Jesus

Valerie

Ukrainian Christmas carol׃ Heaven and earth

Heaven and Earth are rejoicing and announcing the Lord's Birth

Ukrainian Christmas carol׃ Heaven and earth

"Heaven and Earth" are rejoicing and announcing the Lord's Birth

Nebo i Zemlia, Nebo i Zemlia Nyni Torzhestvuyut'
Heaven and Earth, Heaven and Earth are Today Rejoicing.

Anhely, liudy, Anhely, liudy, veselo praznuyut'
Angels and People, Angels and People, are in joyous Celebration.

chorus: Khrystos Rodyvsia, Boh Voplotyvsia, Anhely Spivayut', Tsarya Vitaut', Poklin Vidayut', Pastyriyi Khrayut, CHUDO, CHUDO! Povidayut'

chorus: Christ is Born, God Incarnation, Angels are Singing, Greeting the King, Bowing to Him, Shepherds are Crying out Rejoicing, MIRACLE, MIRACLE, They're Proclaiming!

That's my personal Ukrainian transliteration and English translation. I hope it makes sense.

Hope Was Born This Night

MercyMe - Joseph's Lullaby

He Made a Way in a Manger

Thanks Regina,

Here's an wonderful Hymn which I love..."Angels we have heard on high....
over a thousand people took part in it.

God Bless!

Over A Thousand People Came Together To Break a Record And Bring This Moving Christmas Hymn To Life

Who Would Have Dreamed

We Three Kings

"O Come, O Come, Immanuel" in English & Hebrew LIVE in Jerusalem! // David's Citadel // Joshua Aaron

Premiered Oct 13, 2019

Angels We Have Heard On High

Dec 16, 2011

3 Hours of Christmas Music | Traditional Instrumental Christmas Songs Playlist | Piano & Orchestra

Josh Groban - O Holy Night [with lyrics]

"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." Micah 5:2

Josh Groban - O Holy Night [with lyrics]

"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." Micah 5:2

Thank you Kathy for sending me this video in a email -Rick Steves' European Christmas

Rick Steves' European Christmas

Thanks Kathy very nice video to watch how they celebrate Christmas in Europe.

Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year

Re: Thank you Kathy for sending me this video in a email -Rick Steves' European Christmas

Best Gospel Christmas - Christian Christmas Carols Worship Songs 2019

Dec. 20,2019

Re: Thank you Kathy for sending me this video in a email -Rick Steves' European Christmas

Joy to the World with Lyrics | Christmas Carol & Song

Now that Christmas Day is just 2 days away, I'm bumping this back up!

Well, another Christmas Day is approaching!

Merry Christmas! And may next Christmas see us all in Heaven with Jesus!

Rick Steves' European Christmas

Bump for Christmas Day!