Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Final Countdown to a 5775/5776 Rapture!? - Steve K.

The pentacodes contained in Malcolm Isted's book "The Equation" tell us that the Rapture event will take place at the intersection of the Jewish years 5775 & 5776 (5775/5776).

Here is a prime example in which a pentacode may be interpreted in different
ways. Although Malcolm attaches the date of Sept.13,2015 to it, the pentacodes do not show a specific date on the Gregorian calendar; they simply reveal the time of the Rapture event being the intersection of 5775 & 5776, or Elul 29/Tishri 1 on the Jewish calendar.

The "intersection of 5775/5776 represents that point in time in which one day ends and another begins, resulting in the birth of the Jewish New Year 5776 on their civil calendar.

A Hebrew day begins at sunset and transitions from evening twilight to night
to morning twilight to day to sunset.

The first half of a Hebrew day lasts from the moment of sunset to the moment
of sunrise.

The second half of a Hebrew day lasts from sunrise to the moment of sunset.

In Hebraic thought, evening twilight is understood as a transitional period
(or intersection) between day and night.

It is currently understood that it is evening twilight as long as two stars
of medium magnitude are visible, but it is night upon the appearance of a third star of medium magnitude.

In ancient times some understood that night begins in a moment in time which
is impossible to determine called the twinkling of an eye.

This is interesting, as Paul prophesied that the righteous would be resurrected
in the twinkling of an eye...

1 Cor. 15:51-52, "Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed -- IN A MOMENT, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last trumpet".
The phrases "In a moment" & "In the twinkling of an eye are interchangeable
expressions for the moment of sunset...for more information see, "Determing
the Hebrew Day" @torahcalendar.com.

When we attempt to pinpoint the intersection or transitional period of
Elul 29/Tishri 1 on the Gregorian calendar many difficulties arise.
At the forefront lies the fact that Elul 29/Tishri 1 establishes the start of the Feast of Trumpets, the only one of the seven Feasts of the Lord that falls
on the New Moon(the first day of a Jewish month).

Originally, the New Moon(Rosh Hodesh), the first day or beginning of the month
was not fixed by modern astronomical calculations, but was solemnly proclaimed after witnesses had testified to the reappearance of the crescent, or first sliver of the Moon.

Therefore, the Feast of Trumpets was the only Jewish Feast(mo'ed' or Divine
appointment) that no man knew the day and hour in which it would begin.
(Matt.24:36).

In 2015, the fixed or astronomical New Moon is scheduled for Sept.13/14
(on the evening of Sept.13th Israeli time).
However, if the New Moon is proclaimed as it was in Old Testament times, that is, at the sighting of the Crescent Moon, the first day of Tishri will be
ushered in on Sept.15/16 (on the evening of Sept. 15th Israeli time)....
see, "Jerusalem New Moon 2014 - 2015" @about-torah.org &"Torah Calendar"
@torahcalendar.com.

In my opinion, it is highly likely that the Rapture will occur on one of these two evenings - Israeli time.

Sept.13/14 or Sept.15/16? .... Here are some additional indicators that appear to be pointing to these high Rapture watch dates :

(1) Sept.13/14,2015 :

(a) The partial Solar eclipse of Sept. 13,2015 :

One very unique aspect of the 2014 - 2015 Blood Moon Tetrad is that it has a Jewish New Year to New Year correspondence.

The total Solar eclipse on Mar.20,2015 - The Spring Equinox and Jewish
sacred/religious New Year, may very well be heralding a prophetic countdown
to the Rapture of the Church, culminating with the partial Solar eclipse of Sept.13,2015 .... the Feast of Trumpets and the Jewish civil New Year
according to the Hillel Jewish calendar(currently "accepted in Israel).

There were exactly 15 days from the total Solar eclipse on Mar.20,2015 to the 3rd Blood Moon on April 4,2015..and, there will be exactly 15 days from the partial Solar eclipse of Sept.13,2015 to the 4th and final Blood Moon on Sept.28,2015.
Are the Blood Moons marking or "fixing" the evening of the partial Solar eclipse as the time of the Rapture?

(b) The Birthday of the World and "913" :

Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets commemorates both the creation of the universe by Adonai as well as "calling up" of the new creation(i.e. Christians) when
the sound of the heavenly shofar inaugurates the anticipated "End of Days".

The Mishnah(Sanhedrin 38b) states that Adam & Eve were created on Rosh Hashanah
(i.e. Tishri 1). But how did the sages determine this date?
By translating the Hebrew letters of the very first word of the Hebrew Scriptures.
In other words, by rearranging the letters of the word berei****("in the
beginning"), the phrase aleph b'Tishri("on the first of Tishri) was formed,
and therefore this date became associated with the anniversary of creation.

The very first word of the first verse of the first book of the Bible is
berei****, translated in English as "in the beginning", had a gematria value
of 913(as in 9-13 or Sept. 13th?[2015]?)
On a side note, 913 is also the sum of the antichrist's threefold name in
Hebrew! ...

Obama (55) + Barack Obama (357) + Barack Hussein Obama (501) = 913(berei****)!!

Could it be that God has concealed (until now) in the Hebrew text of Gen. 1:1
both the date of the Rapture and the identity of the antichrist?

(c) The American Pharaoh :

On June 6,2015, the 3-year old thoroughbred colt, American Pharoah galloped his way into horse-racing history at Belmont Park N.Y. winning the sport's first Triple Crown in 37 years.

Many believe, including myself, that American Pharoah represents Barack Obama
as America's Pharaoh.

Obama has won two big races to become the American Pharaoh or President. He is
destined to win his third big race to become the Triple "Crown" American Pharaoh, when he becomes the King, or pharaoh of the entire world!

The colt, "American Pharoah" took his "crown" on June 6,2015 or 6-6-15 or
6-6-1+5 or 6-6-6.

June 6,2015 - 666 day
Plus 100 days
= Sept.13/14,2015 - the Feast of Trumpets(on the Jewish civil calendar).

In Biblical numerics, the number 100 represents - election & children of promise! Will the Bride of Jesus experience her "New Testament Exodus" from America's Pharaoh by way of the Rapture on Sept 13th?

(2) Sept.15/16,2015 :

(a) The Blood Moon of April 4,2015 :

The 3rd Blood Moon of the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad took place on Apr.4,2015 or "4-4"-15. It was the shortest total Lunar eclipse of the 21st century lasting just 4 minutes & 44 seconds or "444".

Using the Biblical or "prophetic" calendar(@360 days/year) there are 4 months & 44 days("444") to Sept.15,2015.

Does this day-count represent a 164-day countdown to the Rapture? Perhaps the
2 Solar eclipses of Mar.20,2015 & Sept.13,2015, each occurring 15 days before their subsequent Blood Moons are pointing to the 15th day of September; in Biblical numerics the number 15 pictures "rest".

(b) Jade Helm 15 :

There are numerous theories circulating as to what will actually come of the Jade Helm 15 military exercises that are officially scheduled for the time-frame of July 15th - Sept.15th,2015.

The exercises are clearly designed for domestic American citizens that will oppose the coming forced integration of the U.S. into the Beast''s(Rev. 13)
New World Order based on the orchestrated "Event" or events that are about to be unleashed.

Will Jade Helm conclude on Sept.15th,2015, or will it's true agenda(i.e. martial law) be implemented at that time?
And, could the Rapture of the Church be the "trigger event" that Jade Helm
will use to justify their actions?

(c) "The Third Day" :

It is easy to see that the Rapture is written all over Exodus 19 ... verse 4, "You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagle's wings and brought you to Myself".
The words "the Third Day" appear four times. Surely the Lord is calling our attention to The Third Day", and that He is connecting "The Third Day" to the timing of the Rapture.

Did the Lord give us so many clues in Exodus 19, to only be telling us that the Rapture would occur some time early in the third millennium after His 1st Coming? .... Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe there is more to this warning to be ready against "The Third Day".(see
FiveDove article by Ron Reese,"Exodus 19 is the Rapture chapter -- Is it pointing to next week?" - Nov. 2011.

Jewish tradition says that the Bridegroom comes for His bride on a Tuesday,
which is "The Third Day" of the Jewish week(yom sh'lishi = third day =
Tuesday).

Tuesday, Sept.15th at sunset also happens to mark the start of "The Third Day"
of Tishri on the Jewish(Hillel calendar).

We are warned twice in Exodus 19 to "BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY" These
two verses may very well be numerically connected, or pointing to, a September 2015 Rapture :

(1) Exod.19:11, "BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY"; for the third day the Lord will come down in the sight of all the people".

Exod.19:11 or 1(9:11) ... "9-11" or Sept. 11th,(2015)? ....a 3-day(inclusive)
warning to Sept.13th,2015? .... OR, ...

(2) Could Sept.13,2015 represent a 3-day(inclusive) warning to Sept.15,2015? ..

Exod.19:15, "And he said unto the people, BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY".

Exod.19:15 ...1(9:15) ..."9-15" or Sept.15th(2015)?

Since I have come "full circle", I will once again say that, in my opinion,
it is highly likely that the Rapture will occur on one of these two evenings
(Israeli time).

It appears that we are shortly going to take a Rapture Flight To Heaven!!

Fair use for educational or discussion purposes

Re: The Final Countdown to a 5775/5776 Rapture!? - Steve K.

I surely hope 'n' pray so, Valerie & Steve K.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Email below: rec'd from Michelle in reply to Steve K. post, re: September 13th.

Michelle wrote:

Dear Valerie:

Post the following if you feel it appropriate.

I was going to write this last week when Steve posted on Av 9 , but I was held back at that time – the Av 9 date prompted me because of the precise 7 prophetic year time span of 2520 days from September 13th 2015 to Av 9 in 2022. I have been aware of this timeline for some time because of the vision I had from the Lord on SEPTEMBER 13th , 2006:-

The vision, which I have posted before, was of a very large steel gate suspended from the top (representing heaven). It was immensely heavy - somehow I could sense the enormity of it’s weight as I watched. It was massive, and looked like a fortress gate or door as you would imagine on a castle. Anyway, I knew in the Spirit that this was Judgement and as I watched it slowly came down to a point about perhaps 1/7 of its height from the ground. where it stopped . It was hanging there, almost hovering, for a space of time. Then, without further warning it crashed down with full force and a very loud BANG.

Since that time I have come to learn that the dates of events like that which have been shown to me were the actual dates of future events. This was the first vision in my walk with the Lord. I have been learning how to interpret ever since.

It is also interesting to me that this vision was given precisely 9 years (9= finality or judgement) from this year 2015 and the last day of the Shemitah that portends judgement. Also, Jonathon Cahn explains that Shemitah can mean “to let fall”. “collapse” or “release” He says that ELUL 29 is “the Day of Remission” when the people are released (the blessing side of Shemitah) Might it be the day when the Church is “released” and the judgement is “let to fall”.

This also reminds me of Charity’s dream posted a few years ago in which she saw 5, 6, 7, BANG,..Jesus. I believe this also refers to the Shemitah cycles which are really the final clue to the Rapture and Tribulation.

I suggest that the 5, 6, 7, sequence is the Shemitah’s since 1967 when Israel regained control of Jerusalem.

From 1967,

Shemitah #5 is 2001 (a crash on Elul 29)

Shemitah # 6 is 2008 (another crash on Elul 29)

Shemitah # 7 is 2015 (solar eclipse on Elul 29 and perhaps a bigger crash)

Denoted by the BANG ( which occurred in my vision also on Sept 13th)

Then at the end of the 8th or next Shemitah…. JESUS.

Of course, we have come to realize that September 13th, 2015 is the “last day” of the Shemitah year – the eve of the next 7 year cycle. It truly is the “last day” of not only the Shemitah, but also of the 49 year cycle of years. And there is also the 10 day gap before the announcement of the Jubilee year on the Day of Atonement.

I believe that the Day of Atonement is representative of the entire Tribulation week (Jacob’s trouble) for Israel.

Just as in the Babylonian captivity, the nation “owed” God 70 years for the Sabbaths they hadn’t kept for 490 years, I think that the same principle may apply to the last 49 prophetic years since Israel regained Jerusalem on June 7th, 1967. They had the Temple Mount but relinquished it again to Muslim power. Could it be that the 7 years that begin on September 23rd, 2015 Day of Atonement are for the 7 Semites that the Temple Mount has languished since June 7th, 1967. (exactly 49 prophetic years) and for the completion of the things listed in Daniel 9:24.

I believe that within the meaning of my vision was the idea of “the end”. One might say “the end of what” We have already seen that it is the end of the current Shemitah, and also of 7 Shemitahs, but I believe it represents the “last day” for the Church. I confess that I see through a glass darkly and so I stress that this is only my opinion or interpretation of the data I have presented for the discernment of the saints.

September 13th, 2015 is 29 ELUL - ELUL being the month that is for “the beloved” The word ELUL being an acronym of the phrase “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine.”

I suggest that Elul 29 is the last day before we see our Beloved face to face.

It is also interesting to me, that in my studies with Strongs numbers that I found this. Consider that the date of ELUL 29 can be written as 6/29 using the Hebrew religious calendar that begins with the month Nisan and the Feasts cycle.

G629: apolutrosis = redemption.

What amazed me about this is this word first appears in LUKE 21:28,

“And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.”

We have seen many things begin to come to pass in the last few months.

For more in depth context read the surrounding verses of Luke 21.

But this word G629 also appears in Romans 8:23 “And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan

within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.”

-this is the Rapture being spoken of in Romans 8:23, the “moment” when we receive the redemption of our bodies. Now look at this, G823: atomos = “moment”. It is the “moment” we are changed . It is only found in 1 Corinthians 15:52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound,and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

Another point to consider regarding the end of the Shemitah cycle and the start of the next is that many Bible prophecy students of the Pretribulation camp have noted that the Lord must complete the Church before the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy – “The Time of Jacobs’ trouble” The idea being that the Lord “starts the clock” on Israel’s final week after he “stops the clock” on the Church.. and if you think about it, the “clock” really does stop for the Church at the Rapture, because we enter into eternity then. If this is correct, then the Church should be removed, at the very latest, on Elul 29, the eve of Rosh Hashana, which is day 1 of the next Shemitah cycle. Regarding the 10 day gap on earth between Rosh Hashana and Day of Atonement it seems to allow for the many things that are being prepared to take effect from The day of Atonement, September 23rd and the days following, in New York at the UN.

One thing I have had demonstrated to me is how very precise the Lord is.

The September 13th,2015 to 9 Av in 2022 timeline being exactly 2520 days is interesting because that particular Av 9 may be the one that becomes a day of rejoicing instead of mourning and fasting for Israel as described in Zechariah 8:19.

And after reading Steve’s recent post regarding numbers and the Bible, something else that is interesting about 13th September date is the Strongs numbers. G913: Barak =” lightning”.

In my studies of the data relating to earthquakes over the past several years, I found that the Lord had two parallel messages coming through more or less side by side. First of all was the theme of the catching away of the bride in her white garments into the air, and secondly was the coming antichrist and his team of workers and their methods.

Back in 2006 when the Lord started to speak to me more specifically, He revealed things about both themes.

I used to think that there might be a gap between the Rapture and the Tribulation beginning, but with the incredible events this past year and the things God has revealed to many in the Church through visions, dreams and through his Word I think that gap is very, very minute.

Let us stand up and look up, for our redemption draws nigh.

Blessings, Michelle.

Wow Michelle! Every point that you have brought up has constantly been on my
mind over the past few weeks.
I can hardly contain my excitement as I share with you, what I believe to be,
some incredible correlations between your vision, Tu B'av and the Feast of
Trumpets.
Your vision truly sent chills down my spine, starting with the fact that you received it on Sept.13th[2006] .... along with the fact that you knew in the
Spirit your vision centered around the theme of judgment(a crucial piece to the "prophetic puzzle" which I address later in this post).

You mentioned that "the Lord had two parallel messages coming through more or less side by side. First of all was the theme of the catching away of the Bride in her white garments into the air" ...... clearly a reference to Tu B'av.
Apparently, the Lord is also giving us a parallel or dual signs concerning
Tu B'av and the Feast of Trumpets.

Israel's "Valentine's Day" or Tu B'av was originated from the events of Judges
21:21(a double-witness of Valerie's SkyBlue21?!)
Amazingly, Tu B"av coincided with the sign of the Blue Moon on July 31,2015!!..
... a BLUE Moon ...Judges 21:21 .... SkyBlue 21!?

July 31,2015 - Tu B"av and Blue Moon
Plus 153 days
= Dec.31/Jan.1,2016 - New Year's Day

Jesus caught 153 fish as a type of "first-fruits" of the Great Commission ..
The number 153 has prophetic and mathematical principles of a "birth" that
are very significant and provide clues as to how long the Age of Grace, the
Church Age is to last...see the excellent FiveDoves article,"Luis Vega
(2 Aug 2015) "The Blue Moon Countdown - Signals of the End of the Harvest".

As the Blue Moon and Tu B'av are pegged to the July 31,2015 date and has 153
days remaining until "the end"(of the year) is reached, perhaps it is another
signal that the Lord is giving His Church to be put on notice that the spiritual harvest of souls is about to end.

What is so striking here is that there is 153 days from the Blue Moon and
Tu B'av to New Year's Day[2016]. Is this "mirroring" or signaling New Year's
Day on the Jewish calendar?!

The two Solar eclipses contained in the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad have a "New Year
to New Year" correspondence on the Jewish calendar!!..
Mar.20,2015 - New Year's day on the sacred calendar ...and Sept.13,2015 -
New Year's Day on the civil calendar.

Could Dec.31,2015, the"last day" of the year(Elul 29,5775) represent the "last
day" of the Church age?...while Jan.1,016 signifies the first day of the
Jewish New Year(Tishri 1,5776 - Feast of Trumpets)?....

Elul 29/Tishri 1 = 5775/5776.

Let's now turn to the theme of judgment in your vision :

July 31,2015 - Tu B'av and Blue Moon
Plus 44 days
= Sept.13,2015 - Rosh HaShanah/Feast of Trumpets

The Biblical number 44 signifies JUDGMENT OF THE WORLD!! In Jewish tradition,
Rosh HaShanah is understood as "THE DAY OF JUDGMENT" in which the "Heavenly
Court" or Judges(Judges 21:21 - Tu B'av & SkyBlue21!?) ...God the Father,
God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit's verdict will begin to be executed
(starting with the Rapture) upon all the inhabitants of the earth!

Barack Hussein Obama(U.S. President#44) ....God's Instrument of Judgment upon
an Unrepentant World :

Michelle, I believe you have touched upon another remarkable clue ...
Strong's concordance word #G913("9-13"-Sept.13?) : Barak = "lightning"..
Matt.24:27, "For just as lightning comes from the east and is seen far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be".

Aug 4,2015 - Obama's 54th birthday
Plus 40 days
= Sept.13,2015 - Feast of Trumpets

The Biblical number 40 represents "trials; probation; testing".

The Hebrew gematria value of Obama's threefold name is 913 ..

Obama(55) + Barack Obama(357) + Barack Hussein Obama(501) = 913.

The ascension of Jesus Christ(a type of the Rapture) took place after 40
days(Acts 1:9-11)...
Will the world, beginning on Aug 4,2015, enter into it's final 40 days of
probation prior to "THE DAY OF JUDGMENT" on Sept.13,2015??

Could the Feast of Trumpets represent a "Second Feast of Pentecost?

July 25,2015 - the 9th of Av
Plus 50 days
= Sept.13,2015 - feast of Trumpets

There is a 50-day countdown(the counting of the Omer) to the Feast of Pentecost
starting on the Feast of First-fruits(the 153 fish are a type of the "first-fruits)..

The biblical number 50 represents "Holy Spirit; Pentecost".

The 4th of the 7 Feasts of the Lord was fulfilled on Pentecost, the birth of
the Church, will the Church be completed or reach it's "fullness"(Rom.11:25)
on the 5th Feast of the Lord ..the Feast of Trumpets??!!

Matt.24:40,41, "then two men will be in the field : one will be taken and the other left.."two women will be grinding at the mill ; one will be taken and
the other left".

Rev.3:5,"He who overcomes shall be clothed in WHITE GARMENTS, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life ; but I will confess his name before
My Father and before His angels".

IN THE END, NOTHING IN THIS LIFE REMOTELY MATTERS IN COMPARISON TO HAVING YOUR
NAME WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE!! ...BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY!!

Thank you Michelle, and Steve K., for some excellent information in regards to the
soon Rapture, and September 13. Here's some interesting information I happen to find about that date, and the A.C. BHO.

I remember John Tng, the owner and administrator of the 5 doves site, wrote this excellent piece "A number sent from God". In his study
he shows the number 913 Hebrew gematria which is the sum of the Antichrist's threefold name in Hebrew. Is it a coincidence or a clue, 913, 9/13 possible Rapture day are the same numbers, month and day. Perhaps the same day the Rapture takes place, BHO the A.C. is revealed TO THE WORLD on that very same day. See the snippet below, and read the whole post at the following link.

John Tng (18 Feb 2009)
"A Number sent from God"

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part5.html

It is TRUE. Obama is the antichrist. God said it in the opening verse of the Bible! The startling proof is so simple that even a child can follow. The breaking of the antichrist code in Genesis 1:1 shows that God knows everything from the beginning. The conclusion is inescapable: the Bible is a supernatural book that only God could have written.

The secret is in the gematria values of the seven Hebrew words: 913 (in the beginning), 203 (created), 86 (God), 401 (untranslatable), 395 (heaven), 407 (and) & 296 (earth). God hid the identity of the antichrist in the mirrors of these numbers. The antichrist is concealed as BARACK in Hebrew, BARACK OBAMA in Greek, and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA in English! These three numbers when measured using the Bible as a measuring instrument, yield a sum of 666+666+666 !

Barack (666)
Barack Obama (666)
Barack Hussein Obama (666)

"God has spoken!

These are weighty words. I invite you to read carefully what is presented here to see if indeed God has spoken. The first word of the first verse of the first book of the Bible is b e r e i s h i t, translated in English as "in the beginning". Its Hebrew gematria value, 913, is the sum of the antichrist's threefold name in Hebrew!

Obama (55)
Barack Obama (357) =>913 (b e r e i s h i t)
Barack Hussein Obama (501)

This triple-bang salvo fired at the Christ impostor at the start of the Bible is even more potent and direct than the Genesis 1:1 antichrist name triplet!

Arrange the three digits of 913 in ascending and descending orders: 139 and 931. The total number between them is 931-139+1 = 793, the English gematria value of 'Barack Hussein Obama'! The sum of b e r e i s h i t, 913, and its digits in ascending order, 139, is 913 + 139 = 1052, which is the total of 'Barack Obama' in three languages (357 Heb + 474 Gr + 221 Eng) ! "

Email received from Michelle today.

Michelle wrote:

Dear Valerie,

I would like to add some more thoughts to the September 2015 discussion if it is ok.

Another of John Tng’s articles that I believe really gives us pause to consider is

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2013/beast_falseprophet_tetrads_Part2.html

When he wrote this 2 years ago, he seemed to be looking at Feast of Trumpets 2014 in relation to the data, as far as the Rapture is concerned.

But, for me, right from the first reading, it seemed to point more specifically to 2015.

The whole article is excellent in showing that the Tetrads are a God-given signal to the Church, and with the benefit of the intervening time we can now see that the revelation about the Shemitah cycles, the Jubilee count and September 23rd, 2015 does also link together with the other MAJOR sign, the Tetrads. There is so much in these two indicators, graciously given to us from the Lord our God to wake us up.

Having said that, I would draw attention to this section of John’s post regarding the Strongs words for 2015 in Hebrew and Greek because I believe these words, and the context in which they are found is a flashing beacon about our departure to be with the Lord.

This is a quote from his article, about half way down (and urge that we take special note that every single one of these Scriptures have G2015: epiphaneia = “appearing”, brightness, the Advent of Christ, in them and they are all Rapture Scriptures!

QUOTE:

These are the six scriptures in which the Greek word G2015 is found: a) 2 Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [G2015] of his coming; b) 1 Ti 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing [G2015] of our Lord Jesus Christ; c) 2 Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing [G2015] of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death; d) 2 Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing [G2015] and his kingdom; e) 2 Ti 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing [G2015]; f) Ti 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing [G2015] of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.

The above are undoubtedly rapture scriptures!

Also the word H2015 is equally revealing… as it turns up in Joel 2:31 which ties it to the Solar and Lunar Eclipses.

QUOTE:

The Hebrew Word H2015

The Greek word G2014 intimates the appearing of Jesus at the start of the final tetrad to rapture the bride. What about the Hebrew word H2015, translated as 'shall be turned' in Joe 2:31, which refers to the sun turning black? Besides indicating the start of the great and terrible day of the Lord, does the Hebrew word H2015 have anything to do with the rapture in year 2014?

Apparently it has!

H2015 appears 94 times in 92 verses in the Old Testament; it is translated as 'turn' 57 times and 'overthrow' 13 times. Frequently the word haphak is associated with judgment. The first nine occurrences confirm its negative usage: i) Judgment of Adam and Eve in Gen 3:24 ... a flaming sword which turned every way [H2015] to keep the way of the tree of life; ii) Judgment and the overthrow [H2015] of Sodom and Gomorrah (3x); iii) Judgment of the Ten Plagues -- the rod which was turned [H2015] to a serpent; the river were turned [H2015] to blood; And the LORD turned [H2015] a mighty strong west wind; and the heart of Pharaoh and of his servants was turned [H2015] against the people (5x).

Could the judgment of the End Times begin in the year 2015, a time of great tribulation?

It very well could.

I have something else I’d like to share from my own studies. Again I have posted this before some time ago, but it fits with what we are discussing so perhaps it’s worth repeating.

This is a Scripture study that the LORD lead me to in the narrative in 2 Samuel 20:19 where David and Jonathon arrange to meet at the stone Ezel (H237)

In the previous verse, Jonathon says to David, “Tomorrow is the New Moon: and thou shalt be missed, because thy seat will be empty”

H237: Ezel = departure. David (beloved) is gone before the New Moon.

G237:allochothen = some other way, from another place (refers to A/c)

These two words #237 in the Hebrew and Greek are distinctive because they only appear once in the Bible.

G237 only appears in John 10:1 where Jesus refers to the antichtrist and the mode of his coming in “some other way” or alternatively “from some other place”. This links in the John 10 narrative in a further way and the # 237 points to the OT text which gives a specific day that a “departure” happens. (I suggest it is speaking of the last day of the month – this is another part of my reason for thinking this as discussed earlier)

Later in the chapter, 2 Samuel 20:39 it says this “But the lad knew not anything: only Jonathon and David knew the matter”

If we take the highlighted phrase and write it according to the Hebrew words and their meanings we have :- “JEHOVAH HAS GIVEN” “BELOVED” KNOWLEDGE OF THE MATTER”

This ties in with the idea of the “last day” being the last day of ELUL.

It also seems to confirm the idea that “that day shall not overtake” those that are watching.

If we add to this the Greek and Hebrew words G2015 & H2015 highlight the Rapture and the Tetrad signs it begins to draw a picture (in my opinion)

The number H237 meaning “departure” has just kept “popping “up for me over the past few years.

On January 20th, 2015 I was in my kitchen weighing out some sugar for some baking when I dropped the glass jar. As a reflex I moved sharply to catch it and
I heard a “crack” in my chest and I felt like my heart was being torn in two . The pain was excruciating . I called out to the Lord to help and after another few minutes it had subsided some. It was a fractured bone I believe, but it felt like a rending of my heart.

Later I was lead to “count the days“ from that event to September 13.

Guess what – From January 20th to September 13th, 2015 there are exactly 237 days inclusive. I was stunned when I realized this. There is the date of my vision Sept 13th again linked with “departure” and the revealing of the antichrist.

I realize that for many, these things seem very subjective, and I freely admit that I have not understood clearly everything the Lord has tried to reveal tome, but I am humbled by his dealings with me in these Scripture/ number studies that He has led me through.

May these be a blessing in some way to the readers.

Michelle.

Michelle, thank you for presenting so many "gems" or critical pieces to the
end-time puzzle!, especially the "Sept.13,2015 to Av 9"[Aug.7,2022] timeline.

After carefully evaluating your timeline, I have concluded that there is a strong possibility(or even probability) that it will come to pass!

Malcom Isted's pentacodes do not appear to definitively reveal the precise
timeline for the 7-year Tribulation period. He simply interpreted his timeline
vision as being the 7-year time-frame of Nov.11,2015 to Oct.5,2022 based upon
two major factors :

(1) The 5775/5776 Rapture date produced by the pentacodes.

(2) His belief that the fulfillment of the 6th Feast of the Lord, the Day of
Atonement(Yom Kippur) must occur on the last day(24-hour period) of Daniel's 70th Week.

In my opinion, the Day of Atonement may very well find it's ultimate fulfillment differently than Malcolm(and many others) are anticipating.
In the end, it will likely see it's anti-type in the manner that you have
stated ...."the Day of Atonement is representative of the entire Tribulation week(Jacob's trouble) for Israel.

The primary reason that I began to seriously ponder this possibility(apart
from so many indicators pointing to Sept.13,2015 as a very likely Rapture
date), has to do with the significant end dates that are produced by using
Sept.13th as day#1 of the 7-year Tribulation :

(1) Adding 2,520 days of 7 prophetic/Biblical years @360 days/year (Dan.9:27;
Rev.12:6) to Sept. 13/14,2015 :

Sept. 13/14,2015 - day #1 Feast of Trumpets.
Plus 2,520 days - 7 years X 360 days/year.
=(Sunday) Aug.6/7,2022 - Av 10(Tisha B'av)& Return of Christ to the earth.

The 2,520th day doesn't fall on a Jewish holiday, the closest is Tisha B'av
on the 2,519th day(Saturday), Av 9, Aug.5/6,2022...
But wait!!, whenever it is held on a Sabbath, Tisha B'av is held the day after.
In 2022 that would be on Av 10, Aug.7,2022 ...a Sunday ---Wow!!

It appears that the amazing day-count is tied to the sign of Comet Shoemaker - Levy 9. The most spectacular astronomical event in our lifetime took place on the very historic day of the year Av 9, July 16,1994.

It was the day that Shoemaker - Levy 9 struck the largest planet in our solar system, Jupiter.
Many calamities have struck the nation of Israel on the 9th of Av, such as the
destruction of both their Temples.
This was no coincidence, July 16,1994, the 9th of Av, was a God-ordained day to warn the world of His approaching judgment on mankind, in the form of the 7-year Tribulation period.

There were 21 pieces left after the destruction of the Comet ... there are 21 judgment in the Book of Revelation over a 7-year time span.
These 21 pieces also represents the number of years before the collision of mankind against God culminates in God's judgment.
The 21 pieces represent 21 years from 1994 to 2015 for the start of the Tribulation!

Could this 2,520 day-count be a backward count(starting on Av 9), and ending
on Sept.13/14,2015 as the time of the Rapture?!
It is very possible that the Temple consisting of stones in Jerusalem is
alluding to the "spiritual temple", "the body of Christ", or "Church", being
removed from the earth!

(2) The 1290 & 1335 days of Daniel 12:11,12 :

Dan 12:12, "Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty five days".

The following is a scenario worth serious consideration :

The Feast of Trumpets on Sept. 13/14,2015 plus 2520 days(7 years X 360 days/yr.) takes us to Aug.7,2022 ... a duration of (2) 1260-day segments.

The 1290 & 1335 days of Daniel 12 are day-counts that have their origins at
the mid-point or intersection of those 1260-day time-frames.

The 1335th day falls on a significant Jewish date, the day after Simchat
Torah.
When Jesus steps down on earth(Zech.14:4; Acts 1:11), He will judge the nations
from the 1261st day to the 1290th day(Dan.12:11).
Then for the next 45 days, to the 1335th day, He sets up Israel at the center
of all nations from where He will reign as the King of Kings over all the earth; that's an additional 75 days which brings us to Oct.21,2022.

The last of the 7 Feasts of the Lord, the Feast of Tabernacles, runs from Oct.10,2022 to Oct.16,2022.
Then there are two Jewish holidays over the next two days, Shemini Atzeret
and Simchat Torah.
Shemini Atzeret(Oct.17) is spoken of in Lev.23:34,36 ... "on the eighth day
there shall be a holy convocation for you".
This "Eighth Day Assembly" is referred to as "Time of Our Happiness" because
the Millennial Kingdom is about to commence.

The second day, Simchat Torah(Oct.18), is the only day of the year the Jews
bring out the items from the Ark of the Covenant : Aaron's rod, manna from
heaven, and the ten commandments.
Since these items are no longer available, the High Priest reads the Torah Scrolls instead.
From the taking out of the Torah scrolls on Simchat Torah, there are 4 days(Oct.18
to Oct.21) of "inspection"(just as there were 4 days set aside for inspection
of the Lamb for the Temple prior to Passover).
The day after is a Sabbath,(Sat.) Oct.22,2022, the ultimate, future fulfillment
of the Sabbath rest ... the day after the 1335th day of Dan. 12:12!

Come Lord Jesus, Your Bride Awaits!!

Valerie, Michelle , and All,

Timing is Everything!

It's really hard to know where to begin, there are so many pieces to the puzzle that are unfolding so rapidly!
Let me start by saying that I received a breath-taking sign last evening
(Thur. Aug. 6)!
But before I get into it's details, let me back-track in order to put it in it's proper context.

Thursday afternoon (Aug.6) I posted a reply to Michelle's proposed Sept.13,2015 - Aug.6/7,2022 time-line for the 7-year Tribulation.
However, that reply was not all of the information that I wanted to convey to
everyone concerning Michelle's eye-opening points contained in her post.

But due to the lack of time, I decided to comment on her time-line first,
and then post at a future time concerning my other thoughts.
Also embedded in my mind was the circumstances surrounding the two cows with
the number 7 on their heads, and how they are closely linked with the
Sept.13,2015 - Aug.6/7,2022 time-line and the 5th, 6th, and 7th Shemitah
cycles.

Since Shemitah cycle#7 will begin on the Feast of Trumpets - Sept.13,2015, and the sign of the 2nd cow(representing 7 years of famine) was born precisely
on Sept.25,2014 -the Feast of Trumpets, the sign strongly suggests a 1-year
warning for the Rapture & start of the 7-year Tribulation period on
Sept.13/14,2015...
These were my thoughts as I was driving to hockey(sure hope there's hockey
in heaven, I'm a true hockey fanatic).
During my drive, I spotted a car driving fairly fast as I was taking a right-hand turn on to the street.
By the time I got behind the car, it was considerably ahead of me, and I was
quickly losing ground.
Although I did briefly see all the digits on it's license plate, the only ones
I remember are the first three ...... "1YR" !! = "1 Year"?
It didn't "hit me" until this morning(Fri. Aug.7) that the precise time that I seen the license plate was the eve of Aug.6th .... Aug.6/7[2022] is the final
day of the 7-year Tribulation, using a Sept.13/14,2015 starting point!

Let me say that when I first seen the plate, I was "stunned" with amazement with so many different emotions
rushing through my body!
Obviously, the time-period of Sept.25,2014 to Sept.13,2015(1 prophetic year) ..Feast of Trumpets to Feast of Trumpets, immediately came to mind.

The Sign of the Shemitah Cycles :

Michelle wrote : "Jonathan Cahn explains the Shemitah can mean "to let fall",
"collapse" or "release". He says Elul 29 is "the Day of Remission" when people
are released(the blessing side of Shemitah).Might this be the day when the
Church is "released" and the judgement is "let to fall".

They also remind me of Charity's dream posted a few years ago in which she seen
5,6,7 BANG ...JESUS. I believe this also represents the Shemitah cycles which are really the final clue to the Rapture and Tribulation.

I suggest that the 5,6,7 sequence is the Shemitah's since 1967 when Israel regained control of Jerusalem.

From 1967,

Shemitah #5 is 2001(a crash on Elul 29)

Shemitah #6 is 2008(another crash in Elul 29)

Shemitah #7 is 2015(solar eclipse on Elul 29 and perhaps a bigger crash)

denoted by BANG(which occurred in my vision also on Sept13th)

Then at the end of the 8th or next Shemitah ...Jesus ..

September 13th,2015 is the "last day" of the Shemitah year - the eve of the next 7 year cycle.
It truly is the "last day" of not only the Shemitah, but also of the 49 year
cycle of years".

This entire scenario perfectly "dovetails" perfectly with Pharaoh"s dream of the 7 fat cows and the 7 lean cows(Gen. 41:1-36)....view the incredible video
entitled, "Jonathan Cahn Two Cows appear in USA with number 7 on head", posted
by Steve O, Apr. 25,2015 here @RFTH.

The same Biblical imagery that God used to warn Egypt is now being displayed to
America and the world!
Joseph accurately interpreted Pharaoh's dream to mean there would be 7 years of prosperity, immediately followed by 7 years of famine, the 7 years of Tribulation.

There has never been, in modern history, so many perfect calculations that
validated and confirmed and exactly identified the 2008 - 2015 timeline as the
7 years of prosperity(the 7 "fat cows" of Gen.41:1-36) :

Oct.29,2008 - Obama's 30-minute info-mercial
Plus 2520 days - 7 prophetic years(7 X 360 days/year)
= Sept.23,2015 - Day of Atonement(Yom Kippur)

On September 20,2014, a black and white male calf was born with a complete number 7 in white on it's forehead.
This calf was publicized on Sept.25,2014, the Jewish New Year, the Feast of
Trumpets, and the first day of the Shemitah year.
The number 7 on his forehead looked very clearly-defined and well-proportioned
indicating the 7 years of prosperity.

On September 25,2014, the first day of the Shemitah year, a second calf was
born, a red female, or red heifer, also having a whole number 7 on it's forehead. But this time the 7 was smaller, not well-defined, and more "ragged"
looking ..... representing the 7 years of famine or Tribulation.

Will the anti-type of the 2008 - 2015 timeline begin precisely on the 7th Shemitah year Sept.13/14,2015 and end on Aug.6/7,2022??

Here is another interesting aspect of my "license plate "sign" :

Last evening(Thur.Aug 6th) while reviewing the video contained in the post
entitled, "Jonathan Cahn : Two Cows appear in USA with Number 7 on Head",
I was drawn to the number 37.
At 5:20 into the video, the birth record of the 2nd calf is displayed as
"9-25-14 #37".
It wasn't until this morning(Fri.Aug.7) that I realized that there are 37 days inbetween my sighting the "1YR" license plate on Aug.6th to Sept.13th!!

In Biblical numerics, the number 37 means, "the word of the Father".

On my way to work this morning(Fri.Aug.7), the first car that I pulled behind had a large bumper sticker that read, "TRUST JESUS".
I know that bumper stickers like this are fairly common, however, considering
all the circumstances leading up to this, all I can say is .....timing is
everything!! .....Does this sound "Divinely-orchestrated" to anyone else?

Exciting Times!!

Wow, Steve K., & Michelle,

This all sound so encouraging and exciting. It's like having this huge picture puzzle in front of us, and each piece fitting perfectly into place. Each person, finding the next missing piece, and placing it in the right place. It sure looks like the Picture Puzzle of the Rapture will soon be completed, via the event spoken of becoming reality
imminently. What a day to be alive, and to watch all of these signs and Biblical Prophecies unfolding before our very eyes.

Thank you both for encouraging the brethren of your findings, and giving us a clearer
picture how things are coming together.

See you soon at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Email received from Michelle".

Michelle wrote:

Thank you, Steve K, for your input and responses to the things I have shared here.

God Bless you, brother. The puzzle is unfolding rapidly, and I agree “Timing IS everything!” I have found that God is really precise about timing.

In your recent response, you highlighted the 2 calves born in September last year with the “7”s on them.

What struck me was the dates that they were born.

The black and white male was born on 20th September, 2014 (ELUL 25)

The red female was born on the 25th September, 2014 (1 TISHREI , (Rosh Hashana)

As soon as I read this I connected it to another revelation that the LORD gave backl in 2010.

Again, I did post about this some time ago but, now seems to be the time to gather all these pieces together.

ELUL 25.

What follows is what the LORD began to reveal to me at the very first in mid 2006 – to do with the month of ELUL and the date of Elul 25.

I only wish I had taken note of the date ( because it may well have been AV 3, since the LORD has been so precise with every other date)

Anyway, in mid 2006, in either late June or early July, the LORD drew my attention to the passage in Nehemiah 6:15, “So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty two days.” ……..

(Av 3 – Elul 25)

Believing that there had to be some correlation in the New Testament, I had the question in my mind, “What do the walls of Jerusalem represent in the New Testament?

Next, the LORD directed me to “go look at 1 Peter 2:1ff” where Peter says, in v.5, “Ye also as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.”

Then, He directed me to Revelation 21:9, 10, where John describes his conversation with the angel, “Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife. And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great mountain, and shewed me that great city, the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.”

The point that I was given to understand is that “the completion of the Church” is paralleled with the rebuilding of the city walls mentioned in Nehemiah, four days before the Feast of Trumpets.

JERUSALEM is THE CITY OF GOD, THE HOLY CITY. In the New Testament, the NEW JERUSALEM is presented as the HOLY JERUSALEM, the BRIDE OF CHRIST.

The Church is a Holy City comprised of living, spiritual stones – the members of the Bride of Christ.

I believe that ELUL 25 is when the BRIDE is COMPLETED, both in NUMBER and in SANCTIFICATION.

ALSO, in September 2006, after the “STEEL GATE JUDGEMENT” vision on 13th September, from September 15th – 18th, (2006) I was caught up in a kind of ‘listening’ vision where the LORD was speaking to me about HIS COMING FOR HIS BRIDE. It was very detailed, but one of the clearest statements that I still remember was, “I am going to prepare My people for My Coming, and I AM going to do it. I am going to separate the holy from the profane.” In other parts of this vision He stated that there were things that would happen before that day, and I understood them at that time.

It should be noted that SEPTEMBER 15-18TH, 2006 was ELUL 22-25 inclusive, ENDING ON THAT DAY ELUL 25, from Nehemiah 6:15.

I remember that another poster on Five Doves – DP- Posted on August 8th, 2012 – that they had an experience of the glory falling on them on ELUL 25, in 2010 which was the date of the CHRISTCHURCH EQ on Sept 4th, 2010.

I understood that the LORD was sharing something very intimate with me, but the understanding and putting the pieces together has been progressive and given in installments over several years.

All glory to Jesus Christ our Risen LORD.

THE CHRISTCHURCH EQ on September 4th, 2010. (ELUL 25)

When this earthquake happened, I looked at the time and the corresponding Strongs number associations and noted that the time 4:35 was pointing to the month of ELUL; H435: ELUL. I will come back to this in a while.

On AUGUST 14th, 2011, I had a short dream in which I saw ‘CCC’ the Canterbury Rugby logo which looks like a stylized 666. The ‘picture’ of the logo was then repeated. (A double witness) I woke at 10:18 ( a time that the LORD has consistently highlighted as a ‘”marker” for the verse Luke 10:18 in which Jesus speaks of seeing Satan fall as “lightning from heaven”… a phrase that PP Simmons analysed as reading ‘Barak O Bama’ in the Hebrew or Aramaic rendering.

I pondered the meaning of this dream; I understood the reference to 666 and the antichrist but I felt that I was missing something. Indeed I was!

The LORD is so gracious with us when we are slow to understand.

3 DAYS LATER on August, 17th I had another short dream in which I saw the word ELUL- ELUL – ELUL displayed like this three times. I awoke at 4:35 that morning.. Strongs Hebrew word, H435: ELUL. And again at 4:52 am H452: ELIJAH. (The Raptured man)

Well, I thought, Elul is the 6th month; it’s a reference to 666 and ELUL.

So far so good, but I still wasn’t getting it fully.

Later that day, whilst I was watching the evening news, there was a story about some SHEEP that were going to be moved from a ship to a feed pasture in 2 days – I was stunned when the lady in the story’s name was ELULL!

I still didn’t have all the pieces, but kept asking for more understanding

On SEPTEMBER 4th, 2011 I was resting, watching the World news after a very tiring day, and there came on a segment about the 1 year anniversary of the New Zealand EQ of September 4th, 2010 The entire segment was talking about CANTERBURY and the damage to that area.

SUDDENLY, the penny dropped…. THE LORD WAS HIGHLIGHTING the DATE of the CHRISTCHURCH EQ I YEAR ago. Many Christians recognized that the CHRISTCHURCH EQ was a herald to the Church that the Rapture is near and the fact that there were no fatalities from such a large quake was noted by many watching believers. (perhaps a reference to the fact that Jesus will not lose any of his own JOHN 6:39 “And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the LAST DAY” ; John 10 28,29)

And not only that, but the TIME of the 2010 NZ 7.1 quake was … local time of 4:35 am = H435: ELUL and this word is only found in 1 verse of the Bible – Nehemiah 6:15- the very verse that the LORD began to teach me with back in

mid 2006.

There were EIGHT witnesses to ELUL given to me:-

- The initial pointing out the only verse in the Bible that the word H435:ELUL appears.

- Then the words ELUL- ELUL - ELUL in the dream in Aug 2011 and waking at exactly 4:35 am that morning.

- Then the lady’s name was ELULL in the story of the sheep being moved after 2 days (representing the CHURCH being moved after ‘2days' or 2000yrs).

- The date of the Christchurch EQ was 25 ELUL

- The time of the quake was 4:35am = H435 = ELUL.

So we have EIGHT witnesses to CHRIST’S CHURCH about the month of ELUL as the time of her completion.!! (8= new beginning)

I couldn’t make this up, really- I struggle to even write these accounts in a way that might be comprehensible for others.

Something else I discovered when researching about the Christchurch EQ is that there was another large 7.0 quake on 1 September (25 ELUL) in 1888 – 122 biblical years to Elul 25, 2010, OR 127 years to 25 Elul 2015. 127 is the age Sarah was when she died. (the freewoman, and representative of “Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all." GALATIANS 4:22-26)

So there will be 5 “grace” years from ELUL 25 2010 to ELUL 25 2015 to complete another biblical timeline.

And if we include the little male calf born with a ‘SEVEN’ on his head on 20th September, 2014 (ELUL 25) , we have yet another witness to the day of the completion of Christ’s Church.

It is very interesting to look at the whole narrative of Nehemiah from the beginning of the work in Ch 2 through to Ch 6:15. There was much opposition in that 52 days of work on the walls of the city – by trying to get them to compromise a number of times, by slander and also by treachery, yet they completed it in 52 days. Something that may be noted there for our benefit in the closing days of our sanctification. In Ch 8, the people are gathered together for the Feast of Trumpets and after hearing the law read by Ezra the people worshipped the Lord. The people wept, but were instructed not to mourn or weep because “This day is holy unto the Lord your God” v10. “then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto the Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”

What a beautiful description of the people, humbled and worshipping enjoined not to weep, but to be filled with the joy of the LORD on Rosh Hashana, Feast of Trumpets.

So we have ELUL 25 & ELUL 29 to consider. I believe that if we look carefully at the words of 1 Thessalonians 4:13 – 18 and 1 Corinthians 15:52 together and as a composite picture there is a timeline within. Something else to ponder.

Blessings as we wait for our Glorious Coming King.

Michelle.

Thanks again Michelle for sharing your vision and insights that the Lord
has revealed to you, they have been such a blessing!
There is no doubt in my mind that God reveals his deep mysteries
progressively, and in His timing ; and it sure looks like now is His chosen
time to reveal the final pieces to the prophetical puzzle!

The Christchurch Earthquake Sign ...... the Number 153 .... and a Feast of
Trumpets Rapture!?

As you mentioned Michelle, "Many Christians recognized that the Christchurch
EQ was a herald to the Church that the Rapture is near" ...

(1) The 1st Christchurch Earthquake :

Sept.4,2010 - Christchurch EQ (7.1 mag.)
Plus 1836 days
= Sept.13/14,2015 - Feast of Trumpets (day#1).

1836 days = 12 X 153.

(a) Number 153 ... the number of fish caught by Jesus as a type of
the "Firstfruits Rapture" :

July 31,2015 - Tu B'av and Sign of the Blue Moon
Plus 153 days
= Dec 31/Jan 1,2016 - New year's Day.

Are these 153 days "mirroring" and/or pointing to New Year's Day on the
Jewish calendar?
The two Solar eclipses contained in the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad have a "New Year
to New Year" correspondence on the Jewish calendar.
Mar.20,2015 - New Year's Day on the sacred calendar ... and Sept.13,2015
on the civil calendar.
Could Dec.31,2015,"the Last day" of the year represent the last day of the Church age on Elul 29,5775 ...while Jan.1,2016 signifies the first day of
the Jewish New Year on Tishri 1,5776 - the Feast of Trumpets?

(b) Bible Number 12 ... God's Governmental Perfection :

In verses 12 & 21 of Revelation chapter 21, we are told that there are
12 GATES to the city, the "New Jerusalem".
Perhaps this connects with the "very large steel GATE suspended from the
top(representing heaven) in your vision.

Rev.21:21,"The 12 GATES were 12 pearls" ...

July 31.2015 - Tu B'av
Plus 153 days
= Dec.31/Jan.1,2016 - representing Elul 29/Tishri 1 - New Year's Day and
the Feast of Trumpets.

So, we have Tu B'av(Judges 21:21) to the Feast of Trumpets when we enter
through the 12 GATES of Rev.21:21 .... talk about a SkyBlue21!!

(2) The 2nd Christchurch Earthquake :

Feb.22,2011(6.3 mag.)
Plus 459 days
= May 26/27,2012 - Feast of Pentecost.

459 days = 3 X 153.

Could the second Christchurch EQ be pointing to the Feast of Trumpets as
a "Second Feast of Pentecost"? ...

July 25,2015 - the 9th of Av
Plus 50 days
= Sept.13,2015 - Feast of Trumpets.

There is a 50-day countdown(the counting of the Omer) to the Feast of
Pentecost starting on the Feast of Firstfruits(the 153 fish are a type of
the "firstfruits")....
The Biblical number 50 represents "Holy Spirit; Pentecost".

The 4th of the 7 Feasts of the Lord was fulfilled on Pentecost, the birth of the Church, will the Church be completed or reach it's "fullness"(Rom.11:25)
on the 5th Feast of the Lord ....the Feast of Trumpets??!!
The Feast of Trumpets may very well represent a "Second Feast of Pentecost".
Perhaps this is why so many prophecy scholars are undecided on when the Rapture will occur, naming both Trumpets and Pentecost as equal possibilities
(the late J.R. Church is a good example).

The Pentecost - "666" Connection :

Michelle, you mentioned that you had "a short dream in which I saw the word
ELUL - ELUL - ELUL displayed like this three times ...Elul is the 6th month; it's a reference to 666 and Elul".

Feb,22,2011 - 2nd Christchurch EQ
Plus 459 days
= May 26/27,2012 - Pentecost.

(459 = 3 X 153).

Pentecost = May 26/27,2012 or Sivan 5/6,5772 ...

Sivan is the 3rd of 12 months on the Jewish religious calendar, therefore,
Sivan 5/6,5772 is month #3 & day #6 or ...

306 = 2 X 153 ..... 306 = (3)0(6)- in Bible numerics "0" has no value, it
is simply a "placeholder"..

And, if we reverse this number (3)0(6) we have (6)0(3) .. the 2nd
Christchurch EQ was a magnitude 6.3!!....6+3=9(Judgment!)

The 2nd Christchurch EQ was 1665 days to Sept.13/14,2015 - Feast of Trumpets.

Feb.22,2011
Plus 1665 days
= Sept.13/14,205 - Feast of Trumpets.

1665 = 1+6+6+5 or 18 = 6+6+6 = "666"!!...and, ...

by adding the sum of the 1st and 4th numbers - (1)66(5) - to the 2nd and 3rd numbers we have 666!!

Look up, our redemption draws near!!

Michelle and All,
As I was researching the events surrounding the two Christchurch
earthquakes, I came across an article you wrote a couple of years
ago that was posted @FiveDoves.com, "ML (6 Aug 2013) "Elul 25 -
What Does It Mean To Christ's Church - The End Of Summer is Nigh".

The first thing that struck me was the fact that your article was
posted exactly two years before my "license plate sign", which read
"1 YR", on the eve of Aug.6th,2015.

Shortly thereafter, I came across a video posted on Kurt Juergens
Youtube channel that captured an amazing astronomical sign that
occurred in Croatia on Aug.6,2015; "Wow - Our Sun Plus Two Huge Other
Suns", (by Separated Society - pub. Aug.7,2015).

Starting on Aug.6,2015, there is a 37-day count until Elul 29, the eve
of the Feast of Trumpets, Sept.12/13,2015.

"God's Number 37 - theme tells of perfection/sanctification/being saved",
@amazingword.com, or see complete article on Valerie's June 7th,2015 reply
to the article, "Is the number 3 a clue to the time or day of the Rapture?"..

"When you see anything related to number 37(and it's reverse 73) think
about number 777, perfection, sanctification, consecration, truth and
Jesus.
Thirty-seven can be seen like three sevens - 777 - which has similar meanings" ...
"The 3700th verse of the Bible finds the Lord selecting the Levites to be
the tribe of Priests who are to be holy and set apart for serving God -
not coincidentally, this is also the 3rd chapter and 7th verse(37) of the
book of Numbers".

The colt American Pharoah galloped his way into horse racing history by
winning the sport's first Triple Crown in 37 years.
The Triple Crown appears to symbolize Obama's soon-coming 3rd term in
office during Daniel's 70th Week.

The Shemitah cycles 5,6,&7 are represented in the number "777" with the
center and last "7's" signifying the two cows with the number 7 written
on their foreheads.

On Aug.17,,2011 you had a short dream in which "the word ELUL - ELUL - ELUL
displayed three times. I awoke at 4:35 am that morning ..Strong's Hebrew
word, H452 : Elijah(The Raptured man)".

Bible number 29 = Departure!, and the last day of each Shemitah cycle falls
on the 29th day of Elul, therefore :

"ELUL - ELUL - ELUL" = "29 Elul - 29 Elul - 29 Elul" = "7 - 7 - 7".

On 29 Elul 5768 or Sept.29/30,2008, the last day of the 2001 - 2008 Shemitah
cycle, the Dow Jones Industrial Average experienced it's largest single-day
drop in history .... 777 points .... confirming the "777 pattern".

The "777 Pattern" :

(1) (2) (3)
7 - 7 - 7

(1) 29 Elul, last day of 5761(Sept.17/18,2001), and last day of Shemitah
cycle #5(1994-2001) since 1967 when Israel regained control of Jerusalem.

(2) 29 Elul, last day of 5768(Sept.29/30,2008), and last day of Shemitah
cycle #6(2001-2008) since 1967 when Israel regained control of Jerusalem.

(3)29 Elul, last day of 5775(Sept.12/13,2015), and last day of Shemitah
cycle #7(2008-2015) since 1967 when Israel regained control of Jerusalem.

The first cow, born on Sept.20,2014, I represented by the center "7"
(the 7 good years of Pharaoh"s Dream),

The second cow, born on Sept.25,2014(Feast of Trumpets) is represented
by the last of the 3-"7's"(the 7 famine or Tribulation years of Pharaoh's
Dream - starting on Tishri 1,5776(Sept.13,2015) to Aug.7,2022 - the 8th
and final Shemitah cycle.

The following is my opinion on how the final pieces of the prophetic puzzle
will fall in place :

Day-Count Comparison :

(1a) From Michelle's vision of "the Steel Gate Judgement" on Sept.13,2006
to the end of her vision where the Lord was speaking to her about His
Coming For His Bride on Sept.18,2006 = 5 days.

(1b) From the birth of cow #1 on Sept.20,2014, to the birth of cow #2 on
Sept.25,2014(the Feast of Trumpets) = 5 days.

(2a) From Michelle's Sept.18th,2006 vision to her Sept.18,2007 vision in
which, "with trembling voice I said, What is it Lord? The one word answer
came, Pleiades"(typifying Rapture/"Day of the Lord") = EXACTLY 1(SOLAR) YEAR!!

(2b) From the birth of cow #2 on Sept.25,2014(the Feast of Trumpets) to
Sept.13/14,2015(the Feast of Trumpets) = EXACTLY 1(HEBREW) YEAR!!

Interestingly enough, the 5 days of (1a) to the 365 days(1 Solar Year) of
(2a) = 370 days ....Apparently, we have just come "full circle" to the
number 37!!

Bible number 37 highlights the dual themes associated with the soon-coming
Rapture event... deliverance for those in Christ/destruction for the un-saved
inhabitants of the earth.

@amazingword.com, "God's Number 37 - theme tells of perfection/sanctification/
being saved" .....

"Number 37 is related to being saved/raised up or being holy or perfect.
Like all God's numbers, opposite meanings can also be found associated with them, so with #37 you will find themes of not being saved or being defeated/destroyed".

This dual theme is exactly what is being pictured in the "Pleiades"(the one
word answer the Lord gave Michelle in her Sept.18th,2007 vision).

The following is an abridged and paraphrased version taken from the book,
"The Gospel In The Stars" (by Joseph A. Seiss) :

Pleiades is a star cluster located in the constellation Taurus. The middle
four Zodiacal signs set forth the career of the Church up to the time of
the Rapture of the Church.
However, beginning with Taurus, we still have four additional major signs
before Christ Returns to the earth(as pictured in the constellation Leo).

These begin and end with scenes of judgment, which begins at the house of
God by the taking of God's ready and waiting saints to Himself, and then
breaks in fury upon the ungodly Christ-rejecting population still left upon the earth.
The awesome picture we have before us in Taurus is that of a raging Bull, rushing forward with fierce wrath, his horns set so as to pierce and destroy
His enemies.
Only the front half of the Bull is depicted in the constellation. Where the
back half of the Bull would normally be drawn, stands the constellation
Aries - the Lamb.
It is a magnificent picture of Christ, who came the first time as the Lamb
of God to take away the sins of the world, but will return one day bringing
judgment upon the wicked.

This period of judgment upon the earth is called throughout the Scriptures,
"the Day of the Lord".
The term is not limited to a 24-hour period of time, but encompasses the
entire 7-year Tribulation period(Isa.13:9-13; 1Thess.5:2-4).

The astronomical symbol for Taurus is explained by hieroglyphic authorities
as a single boat on the surface of the earth.
The early nations connected Taurus with Noah's Flood, and Pleiades, also
known as "the seven stars", or "Doves", with the ark of Noah and those
saved by it during the Great Flood.

The "seven stars" which the Scriptures connect with the Church(Rev.1:16;
2:2) are located on the back of Taurus the Bull high up on his great
shoulders.
The Pleiades, according to mythology, were the seven daughters of Atlas,
the upholder of heaven and earth, who, with their sisters, the Hyades, in
this Bull's head, were placed in heaven because of their virtues and mutual
affection.
They beautifully symbolize the saints securely supported and carried safely
into Heaven by the Lord Jesus Christ before the commencement of "the Day of
the Lord". ....
"Looking for THE BLESSED HOPE and glorious appearing of our
great God and Savior Jesus Christ".(Titus 2:13)...

All Praise and Glory to our coming King!!

Michelle's Thread

144 & 153 Email received from Michelle.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1351230&cmd=show

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S.

Steve I just noticed that my reply to Michelle's message the time that was posted on the link above, time posted was on 3:07 am. and I just happen to come and read your post above this one, speaking about the number37; another coincidence, I think not.

Hi Valerie - How about one more? As I was clicking on the link
you gave me for the 3:07 am post, I noticed that the very "http" for the
RaptureFlightToHeaven website has as it's one and only number...37!! ....
"http ://pub37.bravenet.com"........ another coincidence??

G307:anabibazo = to draw up, to cause to go up or ascend.

Only found in 1 verse:-
Matthew 13:48 "Which, when it was full they drew to the shore,and sat down,and gathered the good into vessels,but cast the bad away."

The separation of the holy from the profane.

Seems to be a lot of confirmatory 'signs'!

Michelle.

Michelle, The separation of the holy from the profane is the very
essence of that which is illustrated in the "parable of the ten
virgins".

Matt.25:1,2, "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins
who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom."...
"Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish"...

#307 = 3+7 = 10(virgins?!)

There were exactly 5 days from your "Steel Gate Judgement" vision on
Sept.13,2006 to the end of your vision where the Lord was speaking
to you about His Coming for His Bride on Sept.18,2006.....and, ...

There were exactly 5 days from the birth of cow #1 on Sept.20,2014
to the birth of cow #2 on Sept.25,2014(the Feast of Trumpets) ...

5(days) + 5(days) = 10(virgins?!)

Hi Michelle,

Good to see you posting again, dear Sister in Christ.

Very interesting to note, what that number means, thanks.

Steve, K., also interesting to note.

#307 = 3 + 7 = 10

10 days you shall have tribulation...

Sept 13, 2015 - Sept. 23, 2015 = 10 days tribulation?

God works in mysterious ways, especially when it comes to numbers.

Thank you both for sharing, and encouragement.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Valerie,
The ominous date of Sept.23,2015 has been on the "back-burners" of my mind
for quite some time.
You mentioned the possible scenario of "Sept.13,2015 - Sept.23,2015 - 10
days of tribulation?"

Rev.2:10, "Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer.
Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may
be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death,
and I will give you the crown of life".

If the length of the 7-year Tribulation runs from Sept.13,2015 - Aug.7,2022
(2520 days or 7 X 360 days/yr.), will the Bride of Christ have to endure the
first ten days prior to being "rescued" or Raptured?

During the rule of the ten Roman Caesars between Nero and Constatine
(approx. 100-313 a.d.), the followers of Christ suffered severe persecution.

The last ten years of Christian persecution under Caesar Diocletian was the bloodiest, and became known as the "Diocletian Persecution" or the "Great
Persecution".

However, it may not be as simple as "filing" all of this under the heading
"fulfilled prophecy". There are many that believe that the "ten days" of
tribulation may have further implications beyond the early Church.

It is my belief that if there will be a literal, future, "double-fulfillment"
of the "ten days", and, if they occur between Sept.13,2015 and Sept.23,2015,
it can only be attributed to the delay spoken of in Matt.25:5,"But while
the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept" ... has this
delay already begun?
Although I personally do not believe this scenario will likely play out,
I certainly do not rule out it's possibility.

In my opinion, the Rapture will most likely occur during the Feast of Trumpets,
rather than Sept.23rd(the Day of atonement) for 3 primary reasons :

(1) Malcolm Isted's pentacodes reveal the intersection of the Jewish years
5775 and 5776 (5775/5776) as the time of the Rapture(on God's calendar,
this intersection of time may occur within the Sept.13-15 time-frame).

The statistical odds of matching words and dates through this coding system
are so great that they have "zero probability of ever happening" - and yet
they do happen thousands of times.

(2)The precise days and hours of Messiah's appointments with mankind(the 7
Feasts of the Lord) were set out some 3500 years ago in the Book of Leviticus,
and four of these were fulfilled at His First Advent(on their appointed times),
leaving the remaining three to be fulfilled at His Second Advent(on their
appointed times); the Feast of Trumpets is next on the list!

(3) Of the Lord's 7 Divine appointments, the Feast of Trumpets is the only
Festival that no man knows the day or hour in which it begins.(Matt.24:36).

Heaven's Timing and the Nuclear Deal with Iran :

In light of the stunning convergence of signs pointing to the time-frame of
Sept.13,2015(the Feast of Trumpets) through Sept.28,2015(the Super Moon, and
the final Blood Moon of the 2014-15 Lunar Tetrad), the proposed Iran Nuclear
Accord warrants serious consideration as being the future 7-year "covenant"
spoken of in Dan.9:27.
Tehran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, said in remarks published by the
New York Times(July 15,2015), that Iran is offering to hold off from expanding
it's uranium-enrichment program for about seven years in negotiations with six
world powers.(from article,"Iran Offers 7 Year Deal" @dtto-news.blogspot).

Also, see video,"Confirming the Iran Deal on Rosh Hashanah? Hints at Dan.9:27 and Ezek 38/39". and article, "Heaven's Timing and the Nuclear Deal with Iran", by Rivkah Lambert Adlar(July 26,2015 @breakingisraelnews)....the following quotations are taken from this article.

The Iran Nuclear Deal was signed on July 14,2015 by the P5+1, a group comprised
of representatives of the governments of the US, Britain, France, Russia, China
and Germany - and the Islamic Republic of Iran" ...
"This date falls during a particularly significant time in the Jewish calendar
known as the Three Weeks. The Three Weeks are a mourning period that the
Jewish people observe each year for the destruction of the Holy Temple in
Jerusalem. This period starts on the 17th of the Hebrew month of Tammuz, and
ends on the 9th of the Hebrew month of Av, and always falls in the summer"...

"The 9th day of Av, which this year is July 26, is called Tisha B'Av and is the
saddest day in the Jewish calendar. it was the day that both Holy Temples were set on fire".(Interestingly, a 7-year backward day-count starting on Av 7,2022
(the 9th of Av) brings us to Sept.13,2015).

"The carefully choreographed timing of the announcement after so many delays could not have been more significant from the Jewish point of view, given that it fell on July 14/27 Tammuz, bang in the middle of the "Three Weeks" period
from the Fast of 17 Tammuz(4 July) until the Fast of Tisha B'Av(26 July), when
we soul-searchingly contemplate our collective past, our present, and our future destiny"...

"In comparing the deal with Iran to the Munich Agreement between Prime Minister
Neville Chamberlain and Hitler in 1938, world-renowned lecturer rabbi Lazer Brody wrote : "Now 77 years later, during the notorious 'Three Weeks' between
the 17th of Tammuz and Tisha B'av, the USA has reaffirmed it's commitment to
hedonism by appeasing Iran and signing a nuclear agreement that is not worth the skin of a garlic glove" ...

The announcement of the Nuclear deal on July 14/27 Tammuz, exactly in the middle of the "Three Weeks", coupled with the fact that the deal was proposed
exactly 77 years after the Munich Agreement makes me think of the two cows
with the number 7 written on their foreheads, the middle and last 7 of the
"777 pattern", which ends on 29 Elul, the last day of Shemitah cycle #7 since
1967 when Israel regained control of Jerusalem ... Sept12,2015...the VERY LAST
DAY of the 60-day deadline for US Congress to vote on the proposed deal!!
(refer to my Aug.12th reply to this thread for details of the "777 pattern").

"Regardless of what happens at the UN, the US Congress has 60 days to review and vote to either ratify or nix the nuclear deal.
On the Jewish calendar, 60 days from the day the Iran nuclear deal was signed falls on Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year"(Sept.12/13 or 29 Elul/1 Tishri,5776). Thus, the final decision will likely be announced in the period between the Jewish holidays of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur known as the Ten Days of Repentance. These are days of judgement for the Jewish people".

Many in the US Congress oppose the proposed deal. However, if they vote it down, they would apparently need a two-thirds majority vote to override a
likely presidential veto.
If US Congress does get a two-thirds majority and goes against likely UN
approval, this will make the USA look bad on the world scene. Of course, if not, then a deal that will not stop Iran's nuclear ambitions will be able
to go forward.

As for the exact timing of the likely accepted proposal there appears to be a
couple of possibilities :

(1) The 60-day Congressional approval will end on Sat. Sept.12, so it will go
into effect the following Monday Sept.14th, Rosh Hashanah!

(2) The results of this covenant with many will not be released to the public until Sept.17,2015 - 2 days after the Feast of trumpets....view Ralph Rome's
excellent segment on this subject starting at 1:05:35, "When God's Judgments
Actually Do Start" through approx. the 1:20:30 mark, in his video entitled,
"12 of 13 The Reckoning Part A" (pub. Aug.8,2015)....@1:14:59 into his video
he specifically addresses point(2).

The Oslo Accord of Sept.13,1993, hailed by the world media as one of the greatest events in modern history, appears to be the forerunner of the 7-year covenant spoken of in Dan.9:27.
Like all sinister things, it was crafted in secret in Oslo, Norway, to ensure that those who oppose the giving away of Israel's covenant land would be silenced once the process gathered it's inevitable momentum.
They were officially signed at a public ceremony in Washington D.C. on
Sept.13,1993 with Yasser Arafat signing for the PLO and Shimon Peres signing
for the State of Israel. The Accord would later be finalized in Oslo, Norway on Aug.20,1993.

It is interesting to note that the Oslo Accord lasted exactly 7 Hebrew years ..
from the eve of Sept.13,1993/28 Elul,5753 to Sept.28,2000/28 Elul,5760, when
it was revoked when Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon ascended the Temple
Mount to pray for the return of Israel.
It is very conceivable that the Oslo Accord represented the "type" of Daniel's 7-year covenant(9:27), and the Iran Nuclear Accord will become it's
"anti-type" or the "real-deal", a.k.a....the Iran Nuclear Deal!

Exciting Times!!

The Vanishing of Malaysian Flight MH370 .... A Picture of the
Rapture of the Church!? :

If the storyline is allowed to connect the dots, it goes hand
in glove with the Rapture theme.
There is an amazing correlation between the disappearance of
the MH370 aircraft, and the key numbers associated with a
Rapture countdown.(i.e.. 37,153,777).

"God's Number 37 - theme tells of redemption/sanctification/being saved"
@amazing word.com.,
about 777, perfection, sanctification, consecration, truth and Jesus.
Thirty-seven can be seen like three sevens - which has similar meanings....

How about Malaysian Flight MH370/Boeng777-200ER??!!

Mar.8,2014 - vanishing of Flight MH370
Plus 555 days
= Sept.13,2015(Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets).

For excellent in-depth information concerning the prophetical implications
of Flight MH370, read the following articles(found @FiveDoves.com) :

(1) "Luis Vega(16 Aug 2015) "Reunion of the Lost - Tell Tale Signs of the
MH370 Phenomenon".

(2) "ML(22 Mar 2015) "For Will Schumacher Re Flight 370".(Great job Michelle!).

Amazing Mathematical Anomalies :

(1) The country with the most souls "gone missing" on Flight 370 were from
China. According to the reports, it was 153, which to many represents the
"first-fruits of those appointed to salvation.

(2) The Greek word for "Christ" appears 555 times in the New Testament.

(3)Mar.7,2014(UT) - the vanishing of Flight 370 = "3-7"(2014) or "37"(2014).
Michelle noted that Mar.8th was the date in Malaysia, however, the Universal
Time(UT) was Mar.7th.

(4) 37 X (5+5+5) = "555" - Grace intensified!

37 X (7+7+7) = "777" - God's number for completion!

(5) Daniel Unsealed(Dan.12:4,9) :

The sum of the key day-counts in the Book of Daniel - 1260 days(Dan.7:25)
+ 1290 days(Dan.12:11) + 1335 days(Dan.12:12) = 3885 days ...

3885/5 = "777"

3885/7 = "555"

(6) The date of May 5,2000 or "5-5-(00)", stands out to many as the "555 Marriage Announcement Date" because on that date the "5" visible to the
naked eye planets(Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn) were inside
TAURUS THE BULL(the constellation meaning "the Lord coming in wrath and
ruling)".
The 5 planets inside Taurus are beckoning for the bride on earth[the date
was a "5-5"(55) on earth] to "Come up Here" and join them in the heavens!! ..
"55" is the Hebrew gematria for "BRIDE"!...Our Wedding Day Nears!!

Hi Steve,

Will Schumaker Has three new articles in regard to the Church being represented by the walls of Jerusalem as the Lord showed me in 2006. He also notes that G435 = man, husband - and the last time it is found in the NT is in Revelation 21:2 “And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”

Up until now I had only read one other article making this connection between the walls of Jerusalem and the Church, the Bride.
I am greatly encouraged that this truth is being noticed as we come to the time of our departure.

– And would you believe that when I opened the one entitled “Dimensions of New Jerusalem” the hit counter was showing 000 1309 ! (I live in Australia and we write the date September 13th as 13/9 and our emergency number is 000)

Will’s discoveries in God’s Word are amazing.
Here are the 3 latest links mentioned.
He has also some interesting articles on the MH370 event.

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/126927558745/christchurch-earthquake-the-symbolism-of-the

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/126927683810/day-count-between-christchurch-earthquakes

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/126927862900/dimensions-of-new-jerusalem

Here is another article by Will which I think is VERY interesting in which he notes a 120 prophetic year (360 day yrs) timeline to September 14th . When I checked the calculation, I found that an inclusive count would actually end on September 13th 2015. Another to add to the timelines ending on the last day of the Shemitah.

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/126377060770/a-potential-perfect-120-year-warning

A Potential Perfect 120 Year Warning
written by Will Schumaker
Jesus said that His coming would be as the days of Noah
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Because of this, many have looked for a 120 year warning to the world.
Theodore Herzl is called the father of Zionism. He convened and chaired the first Zionist Congress beginning on August 29, 1897. Interesting that that was Elul 1 on the jewish calendar. Elul 1 begins the days of repentance.
It has been pointed out by others that 120 “prophetic years” from 8-29-1897 lands on the 3rd day of Hannukah this year. I find that interesting. If it were exact to the first day it would be more interesting because God is so perfect in everything He does.
So when I found out this form this article and others
http://www.herzl.org/english/Article.aspx?Item=520
Die Welt – The Mouthpiece of the Jewish World
At the First Zionist Congress, Zionism was established as an official movement. During the course of the discussions, the essential principles of the movement were established, its objectives were defined and its methods clarified. After the congress, the movement set out as an orderly, structured and planned body, although its inception may be considered to have taken place several weeks earlier, with the appearance of the Jewish newspaper Die Welt (The World).
If you continue to read this article you would find out that the newspaper which means “the world”, which this author claims may be the inception of the jewish state, was first published on June 4, 1897.
If you go to a date calculator, June 4, 1897 + 120 prophetic years=Sept 14, 2015=Feast of trumpets.
That is perfect. It does not mean Christ is coming back that day, but that is the type of exact 120 year warning I would expect to see.

Will Schumaker jesus Noah 120 years theodore herzl zionist congressFeast of Trumpets
Aug 10th, 2015

These all seem to be bringing the picture more into focus for us.
Blessings,
Michelle.

Michelle
Hi Steve,

Will Schumaker Has three new articles in regard to the Church being represented by the walls of Jerusalem as the Lord showed me in 2006. He also notes that G435 = man, husband - and the last time it is found in the NT is in Revelation 21:2 “And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”

Up until now I had only read one other article making this connection between the walls of Jerusalem and the Church, the Bride.
I am greatly encouraged that this truth is being noticed as we come to the time of our departure.

– And would you believe that when I opened the one entitled “Dimensions of New Jerusalem” the hit counter was showing 000 1309 ! (I live in Australia and we write the date September 13th as 13/9 and our emergency number is 000)

Will’s discoveries in God’s Word are amazing.
Here are the 3 latest links mentioned.
He has also some interesting articles on the MH370 event.

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/126927558745/christchurch-earthquake-the-symbolism-of-the

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/126927683810/day-count-between-christchurch-earthquakes

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/126927862900/dimensions-of-new-jerusalem

Here is another article by Will which I think is VERY interesting in which he notes a 120 prophetic year (360 day yrs) timeline to September 14th . When I checked the calculation, I found that an inclusive count would actually end on September 13th 2015. Another to add to the timelines ending on the last day of the Shemitah.

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/126377060770/a-potential-perfect-120-year-warning

A Potential Perfect 120 Year Warning
written by Will Schumaker
Jesus said that His coming would be as the days of Noah
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Because of this, many have looked for a 120 year warning to the world.
Theodore Herzl is called the father of Zionism. He convened and chaired the first Zionist Congress beginning on August 29, 1897. Interesting that that was Elul 1 on the jewish calendar. Elul 1 begins the days of repentance.
It has been pointed out by others that 120 “prophetic years” from 8-29-1897 lands on the 3rd day of Hannukah this year. I find that interesting. If it were exact to the first day it would be more interesting because God is so perfect in everything He does.
So when I found out this form this article and others
http://www.herzl.org/english/Article.aspx?Item=520
Die Welt – The Mouthpiece of the Jewish World
At the First Zionist Congress, Zionism was established as an official movement. During the course of the discussions, the essential principles of the movement were established, its objectives were defined and its methods clarified. After the congress, the movement set out as an orderly, structured and planned body, although its inception may be considered to have taken place several weeks earlier, with the appearance of the Jewish newspaper Die Welt (The World).
If you continue to read this article you would find out that the newspaper which means “the world”, which this author claims may be the inception of the jewish state, was first published on June 4, 1897.
If you go to a date calculator, June 4, 1897 + 120 prophetic years=Sept 14, 2015=Feast of trumpets.
That is perfect. It does not mean Christ is coming back that day, but that is the type of exact 120 year warning I would expect to see.

Will Schumaker jesus Noah 120 years theodore herzl zionist congressFeast of Trumpets
Aug 10th, 2015

These all seem to be bringing the picture more into focus for us.
Blessings,
Michelle.

Hi Michelle, I just put the url in to make you links accessible.

If you want to see how it's done, just click on "Quote" and see how I typed them in.
You can also click the BB code which is in blue, it will show you all the codes available to be used on this site.

Great post, thanks.

Valerie

Steve K.
The Vanishing of Malaysian Flight MH370 .... A Picture of the
Rapture of the Church!? :

If the storyline is allowed to connect the dots, it goes hand
in glove with the Rapture theme.
There is an amazing correlation between the disappearance of
the MH370 aircraft, and the key numbers associated with a
Rapture countdown.(i.e.. 37,153,777).

"God's Number 37 - theme tells of redemption/sanctification/being saved"
@amazing word.com.,
Thirty-seven can be seen like three sevens - which has similar meanings....

How about Malaysian Flight MH370/Boeng777-200ER??!!

Mar.8,2014 - vanishing of Flight MH370
Plus 555 days
= Sept.13,2015(Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets).

For excellent in-depth information concerning the prophetical implications
of Flight MH370, read the following articles(found @FiveDoves.com) :

(1) "Luis Vega(16 Aug 2015) "Reunion of the Lost - Tell Tale Signs of the
MH370 Phenomenon".

(2) "ML(22 Mar 2015) "For Will Schumacher Re Flight 370".(Great job Michelle!).

Amazing Mathematical Anomalies :

(1) The country with the most souls "gone missing" on Flight 370 were from
China. According to the reports, it was 153, which to many represents the
"first-fruits of those appointed to salvation.

(2) The Greek word for "Christ" appears 555 times in the New Testament.

(3)Mar.7,2014(UT) - the vanishing of Flight 370 = "3-7"(2014) or "37"(2014).
Michelle noted that Mar.8th was the date in Malaysia, however, the Universal
Time(UT) was Mar.7th.

(4) 37 X (5+5+5) = "555" - Grace intensified!

37 X (7+7+7) = "777" - God's number for completion!

(5) Daniel Unsealed(Dan.12:4,9) :

The sum of the key day-counts in the Book of Daniel - 1260 days(Dan.7:25)
+ 1290 days(Dan.12:11) + 1335 days(Dan.12:12) = 3885 days ...

3885/5 = "777"

3885/7 = "555"

(6) The date of May 5,2000 or "5-5-(00)", stands out to many as the "555 Marriage Announcement Date" because on that date the "5" visible to the
naked eye planets(Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn) were inside
TAURUS THE BULL(the constellation meaning "the Lord coming in wrath and
ruling)".
The 5 planets inside Taurus are beckoning for the bride on earth[the date
was a "5-5"(55) on earth] to "Come up Here" and join them in the heavens!! ..
"55" is the Hebrew gematria for "BRIDE"!...Our Wedding Day Nears!!

Thanks Steve K.,

That's an amazing deduction you've come up with; thanks.

"http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum........"

Yes I did notice from your previous post the number 37 in the address section of RFTH.

Thirty-seven can be seen like three sevens - which has similar meanings...."

3 X 7 = 21

2 + 1 = 3

7 X 3 = 21 (and it's reverse 73)

2 + 1 = 3 (and it's reverse 73)

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

2 + 1 = 3

A triad with three of the same numbers) is simply a way of emphasizing their root meanings

333 likely connected to the Trinity and resurrection

Add each on individual 3 + 3 + 3 = 9 which means completion, and also stands for the 9th month September, and the, full term 9 month waiting period (birth of the Rapture).

Maranatha!

Valerie

Steve K., I find this very interesting, your subject "The Final Countdown to a 5775/5776 Rapture!? and the Capture of the Old City Jerusalem in 1967.

"Jerusalem Day (Hebrew: יום ירושלים‎, Yom Yerushalayim) is an Israeli national holiday commemorating the reunification of Jerusalem and the establishment of Israeli control over the Old City in the aftermath of the June 1967 Six-Day War. "

"Six-Day War. Before the start of the war, Israel sent a message to King Hussein of Jordan saying that Israel would not attack Jerusalem or the West Bank as long as the Jordanian front remained quiet. Urged by Egyptian pressure and based on deceptive intelligence reports, Jordan began shelling civilian locations in Israel to which Israel responded on June 6 by opening the eastern front. The following day, June 7, 1967 (28 Iyar 5727), Israel captured the Old City of Jerusalem."

The quotes above I took from a post on Wikipedia..the reason being, something important just flashed across my mind.

June 7, 1967 The capture of the Old City Jerusalem.

June 7, 1967 is 6/7/67

Now 28 Iyar 5727

"The Final Countdown to a 5775/5776 Rapture!?"

5 + 7 + 7 + 5 = 24 or 2 + 4 = (6) 5 + 7 + 7 + 6 = 25 or 2 + 5 = (7)

We have the year 19(67) in this countdown to the Rapture, from your year numbers above. Jerusalem is the key to the Rapture timing.

48 years from 19(67) to (2015)

I believe we are the generation that will be taken at the Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Michelle, and All,

From the eve of Aug.6th(Aug.6/7), when I received my license plate
sign(of "1 YR"), there are 37 days until Sept.13,2015(start of Feast of Trumpets).
For over 15 years, my pin number for my only credit card has been "3737";
and, if the Rapture takes place on the Feast of Trumpets, I will be 55
years old!(#55 - the Hebrew gematria for Bride!).

Valerie, you mentioned that "Jerusalem is the key to the Rapture timing ..
48 years from 19(67) to (2015)".
Malcolm Isted's book is called "The Equation" because in it's encoded
format, 9/11 is equal to the product of two other dates that changed the
world; the birth of Israel on 14 May 1948, and the capture of East
Jerusalem and the Temple Mount on 7 June 1967.

The following statements come from "the Equation", and can be viewed in
my article, "Dan.12:4 and the Unsealing of the 2015 - 2022 Timeline -
Part 8"......

Why did 9/11 happen? Here is the Bible's answer in code. It's a time
equation, even a cryptogram of time centered around 9/11 :

14 May 1948 X 7 June 1967 = 11 Sept.2001
1 X 4 X 5 X 1 X 9 X 4 x 8 X/7 X 6 X 1 X 9 X 6 X 7/ = 9144[5760].

9/11 is not only an American tragedy; it's an end-time prophecy. Encrypted
thousands of times in the pages of the Bible, the date that changed the
world has a double meaning; IT IS BOTH A MARKER OF THE PAST AND A VISION
OF THE FUTURE .....
One whose time-line has been constructed from a vision that begun 28 August
2001 and ended on 9/11[2001].

This is the vision of Habakkuk 2:2-4, a modern computerized vision whose time-line threads it's way through the words of the Bible.

The number 576 or 5760 is the Hebrew year that forms the three codes of the vision on 28 Aug.2001, 4 Sept.2001, and 11 Sept.2001(9/11).

On it's 14-day timeline, the 14 days from Aug.2001 to 9/11 become the 14
years from 2001 to 2015.

1967 X 1948 & 1967 + 48 = EMERGENCY RAPTURE ALERT!! :

Michelle, your "hit counter experience" appears to be yet another
confirmation of a "Feast of Trumpets Rapture"....

"And would you believe that when I opened the one entitled "Dimensions of New Jerusalem" the hit counter was showing 000 1309!(I live in Australia and
we write the date September 13th as 13/9 AND OUR EMERGENCY NUMBER IS 000)".

"000 1309" = EMERGENCY SEPTEMBER 13TH!

Here in the States(where the 9/11 tragedy took place), our emergency number
is 911 ....

"911" = SEPTEMBER 13TH,2015!!("on it's 14-day timeline, the 14 days from
28 Aug.2001 to 9/11 become the 14 years from 2001 to 2015").

Looking forward to meeting
all of you "in the air" soon!!

The Dow Jones and the Feast of Trumpets :

(Excerpts in quotation marks from FiveDoves article,"James (23 Aug 2015)
"The 888 Point Stock Market Crash Warning!!??"

"The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted 530 points Friday(Aug 21),
and that followed a 358 point crash Thursday(Aug 20).

When you add those two days together, the total two day stock market
crash that we just witnessed comes to a 888 points, which is larger than
any one day stock market crash in U.S. history.

(a) Eight is the number of Jesus, whose name in the Greek adds up to 888
and has been referred to as the number of our salvation... 888 is a symbol
of Jesus, redemption, and resurrection.

(b) Jesus showed Himself alive eight times after His resurrection from
the dead before ascending".
He ascended to Heaven(a type of the Rapture) 40 days after His resurrection...
If we add 40 days to the "birth" day of the anti-Christ(a.k.a. Pres. Obama)
Aug 4,2015, it takes us exactly to the Feast of Trumpets -day#1!!

Interestingly enough, Ascension Day fell on May 14th this year .... the
"birth" of National Israel - May 14th[1948].

(c)"It can also be seen in Rev.3:8(3 X 8 = 888) which tells us about the
open door of the Rapture for the Church at Philadelphia.

Could this be another of God's many signs and wonders this year to wake up
the Church ....another warning that may be screaming "get ready" for our
redemption?!"

How interesting, after experiencing a 777 point loss on the final day of
the 2008 Shemitah, we now have an 888 point crash just 21 days before the
final day of the 2015 Shemitah .....

21 days = 3 x 7 or "777" .... "37" & "777" again!!

The 888 Stock Market crash took place over a TWO-DAY PERIOD ... Could it
be pointing to Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets, which is the ONLY TWO-DAY
FEAST(Sept.13/14 & 14/15) of the seven appointed Feasts of the Lord??!!

People get Ready, Jesus is Coming Soon!!

A BIG AMEN STEVE,

JESUS IS COMING!!!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Hi Steve, Valerie and all.

Steve, since you mentioned the number 888 Greek gematria of Jesus, I thought you might find this interesting regarding 888 & 257.

This article by Will Schumaker discusses some of the numerical markers associated with some recent plane crash events, beginning with the one on August 16th (ELUL 1) which was flight 257.

He shows the time it lost contact was 14:55 ( the Greek gematria of Enoch)
And mentions another flight 257 that crashed on the same day , August 16th, in 1991, 24 years earlier.

http://numbersbythebook.tumblr.com/post/127341870250/flight-257-on-elul-1

What amazed me about his study is that there are two Flight 257’s and another Flight 888 which had 257 on board.

He shows further links to the only verse with a value of 888 as well.

He noted the day number of Elul 1, August 16th, being day #228.

The repetition of the # 257 made me check what day is day #257…..

Day #257 is Monday, September 14th,2015 Rosh Hashana, Feast of Trumpets.

So these events seem to tie 888 to 257.

Blessings as we watch and wait.

Michelle

Hi Michelle, Valerie and All,

Wow Michelle! The timing of your post was truly remarkable!
Just prior to typing my reply, I noticed that you had just posted
about the first day of the Feast of Trumpets - day #259.

It appears that the numbers 37 & 888 point to the start of day #259.

37...888...and the Feast of Trumpets :

Here is another interesting mathematical calculation that points to the
end of the second day of the Feast of Trumpets, which will likely solve
the "riddle" of Kelly's vision ...

@FiveDoves.com, "Kelly (6 Oct 2005) "A Vision of the Bridegroom and the
Eights" ....

"As an approaching storm was on the horizon, the clouds started changing
shapes rapidly with the wind, and I noticed a strange cloud.
The cloud started to morph into the face of Yeshua on his back .... then
it changed into the face of a roaring lion.
Out of the morphing came a hand that was made of flesh and bone not cloud
shaped.
In the hand was the infinity symbol(a sideways shaped numeral 8). A voice
said, I have no beginning, I have no end, I AM.
Then the symbol turned on it's end to resemble the numeral 8. The eight
split on both sides and became three eights - 888 and they revolved around
each other.
The voice I heard speaking said,"FIND THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE THREE EIGHTS".

37 X (8+8+8)= 888

37 X 24(hours)= 888

37(days)= 888(hours)

37 X 7 = 259 days or 7 "steps" of 37 ..."7" is the number of completion.

The 259th day on the Gregorian calendar = Sept.15th @sunset to
Sept.16th @sunset on the Jewish calendar.
According to the Torah calendar, the first visible Crescent Moon will be
seen at sunset on Sept.15th - the start of Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets
(while on the Hillel calendar it is the end of the second day of the
New Year).

day #259 = (2+5+9=16=8+8 or "88") & 2015 = (2+0+1+5="8") ....
day #259("88") + 2015("8") = "888".

It appears that the Lord has "book-marked" both the first and last days
of the only Feast that "no man knows the day or the hour".

The Departure of the Bride is looking incredibly promising during this
time-frame!! ...Praise God, Come Lord Jesus!!

444...888...and the Feast of Trumpets :

It appears that both "44" and "444" are a double-witness pointing to
a potential 2015 Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets Rapture...
"444" doubled = "888".

The 3rd Blood Moon of April 4,2015 featured an extremely unlikely
line-up of "4's".

The 4th day of the 4th month or 4/4.

Total eclipse lasted 4 minutes & 44 seconds or 4:44.

There are exactly 44 days between the Jewish holiday of Tu B'av
(July 31st) and the first day of the Feast of Trumpets - (Sept.13/14,2015) ;
a 4.4 magnitude earthquake struck Israel on July 31st as well.

There are exactly 4 prophetic/Jewish months and 44 days("444") between
the 3rd Blood Moon and the last day of the Feast of Trumpets -
(Sept.14/15,2015).

These day-counts & statistics surely "bookend" the extremely high
Rapture watch period of the Feast of Trumpets!!...Exciting Times!!

Hi Everyone,

After re-reading my Aug.27,2015 - 4:34PM post, I discovered an error that
needs to be noted.
It is found in the first paragraph ... "I noticed that you had just posted about the first day of the Feast of Trumpets - day #259" ....

What I meant to say was "day #257"...... God Bless.

Thanks Steve K., for the correction, I copied and pasted both together, to make it easier to find the post in question.

Good work, dear brother in Christ, our departure is imminent.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Steve K.
Hi Michelle, Valerie and All,

Wow Michelle! The timing of your post was truly remarkable!
Just prior to typing my reply, I noticed that you had just posted
about the first day of the Feast of Trumpets - day #259.

It appears that the numbers 37 & 888 point to the start of day #259.

37...888...and the Feast of Trumpets :

Here is another interesting mathematical calculation that points to the
end of the second day of the Feast of Trumpets, which will likely solve
the "riddle" of Kelly's vision ...

@FiveDoves.com, "Kelly (6 Oct 2005) "A Vision of the Bridegroom and the
Eights" ....

"As an approaching storm was on the horizon, the clouds started changing
shapes rapidly with the wind, and I noticed a strange cloud.
The cloud started to morph into the face of Yeshua on his back .... then
it changed into the face of a roaring lion.
Out of the morphing came a hand that was made of flesh and bone not cloud
shaped.
In the hand was the infinity symbol(a sideways shaped numeral 8). A voice
said, I have no beginning, I have no end, I AM.
Then the symbol turned on it's end to resemble the numeral 8. The eight
split on both sides and became three eights - 888 and they revolved around
each other.
The voice I heard speaking said,"FIND THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE THREE EIGHTS".

37 X (8+8+8)= 888

37 X 24(hours)= 888

37(days)= 888(hours)

37 X 7 = 259 days or 7 "steps" of 37 ..."7" is the number of completion.

The 259th day on the Gregorian calendar = Sept.15th @sunset to
Sept.16th @sunset on the Jewish calendar.
According to the Torah calendar, the first visible Crescent Moon will be
seen at sunset on Sept.15th - the start of Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets
(while on the Hillel calendar it is the end of the second day of the
New Year).

day #259 = (2+5+9=16=8+8 or "88") & 2015 = (2+0+1+5="8") ....
day #259("88") + 2015("8") = "888".

It appears that the Lord has "book-marked" both the first and last days
of the only Feast that "no man knows the day or the hour".

The Departure of the Bride is looking incredibly promising during this
time-frame!! ...Praise God, Come Lord Jesus!!

Steve K.
Hi Everyone,

After re-reading my Aug.27,2015 - 4:34PM post, I discovered an error that
needs to be noted.
It is found in the first paragraph ... "I noticed that you had just posted about the first day of the Feast of Trumpets - day #259" ....

What I meant to say was "day #257"...... God Bless.

Steve K., Michelle and everyone, I started a separate thread with the link below.

I thought I'd put a copy of my first post here under Steve's thread, " The Final Countdown to a 5775/5776 Rapture!? - Steve K." since it applies to the time frame we are expecting the imminent Pre-Tribulation Rapture to take place. Let's all watch together, each and everyday, for God knows, this could be the timing of our departure.
Read and be bless!

Maranatha! Valerie

Israel September 2015 Calendar - High Expectations for the Rapture taking place during September.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1352172&cmd=show

Valerie
Since there is a high expectation and watch for the Rapture taking place during the September 2015, I thought I would create a calendar. I would like to note, what takes place during each and every day of these 30 days in this particular month. Should the Rapture take place during this time period, then, this calendar will not be finished, for I expect everyone here to be Raptured as well.

When I created it, automatically it listed the Jewish holy days, the number of each day of the year, as well none religious observances. It has the moons shown on the bottom for certain days.

The countdown begins, to our expected, imminent departure.
This is not a prediction for the Rapture; it's an expecting timing for a closer watch, and walk with Jesus. Only God knows the day and hour, but we do know it is near even at the doors. We know this to be so, because we have been watching, and discerning these end days we're living in at present. Biblical Prophecy, coming to pass quickly before our very eyes. Jesus is Coming in the clouds, and we'll be leaving with the Lord, as soon as we are caught up to meet Jesus in the air.

Remember to occupy during this time, continue doing the Lord's work, and making a living to provide for yourself and family. We are commanded to watch for the Lord's coming, but also told to occupy. Trust the Lord, and focus on Jesus at all times. Each and everyday is promising, for the Rapture, therefore, don't set your heart on any specific date. This may be it folks, this may be our time for departure, therefore, be ready, each and everyday, expecting the Lord's imminent return at the Rapture.

Let's watch closely, and see what each day brings, for us, Israel, and the world.

See you in the Rapture Flight to Heaven shortly.

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Email received from Steve K., and posted both email and video requested.
Maranatha, Valerie

Hi Everyone,

In this breath-taking video, Jonathan Cahn brilliantly demonstrates the immense significance of the Shemitah cycles .... "Jonathan Cahn - The Tribulation is a Shemitah Cycle - 2015 - Economic Collapse",( by the Cutting Edge 2 - pub. June 23, 2015).

Although the entire video is packed with "highlights", there are two points that particularly "hit home" with me ...

(1) approx. 20:30 into the video, Jonathan states, "what is often missed is the significance of the darkening of the sun"[the Sept. 13th partial Solar eclipse].

(2) approx. 27:30, he states that Elul 29 of this year could signify an event that is even bigger than financial/economic .... I hope and pray that it will be the Rapture!!

Jonathan Cahn - The Tribulation is a Shemitah Cycle - 2015 - Economic Collapse

Steve K. & everyone,

I believe everyone should be aware of this video, which is a must watch. Excellent, informative, video, which I posted separately as well, as it will bless everyone.

Wow, we're seeing the collapse happen before our eyes, which is another sign of the imminent Rapture.

I too hope that September 13th signifies the Rapture; not long now to find out.

Maranatha! Valerie

Steve K. wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Will the 7 - year Tribulation period start on the next 7 - year Shemitah cycle?

"Why the Tribulation Must Begin Next Year - the Clue Lies In the 'Sevens' and the Blood Moon" - by Pastor Mark Biltz, (pub. by Strider MK).

Although the title of this video states that the Tribulation must begin "next year", keep in mind that it was produced on Sept.18, 2014.

Therefore, when Pastor Biltz said (3:55 into video), "We have one year to prepare before the Tribulation", he was referring to the start of the upcoming 7 - year Shemitah cycle beginning on Tishri 1 - Sept.13/14, 2015, the Feast of Trumpets.

At 6:00 min. into the video, he comments on Comet Shoemaker - Levy 9, and it's collision with Jupiter on July 16, 1994 (the 9th of Av) ...

1994 + 21 years (3 X 7 or "777") = 2015.

If we count back 2520 days (7 prophetic years of 360 days/yr.) from the 9th of Av in 2022, it will bring us to Sept.13/14, 2015 - the Feast of Trumpets & day #1 of a new Shemitah cycle!! ...... Keep Looking Up!!

ENOCH RAPTURED 669 YEARS BEFORE THE FLOOD- 3 HURRICANES IN PACIFIC A ‘669’ - Comparing Solar Eclipse Times on Sept 13th , and the end of the Shemitah at sunset in Israel and the world.

At the beginning of this post I want to state that this is not a “date- setting” article for those who are unsure on this issue. We can only make observations about the “times” that God has already set such as the Shemitah cycles, and the signs in the heavens that He uses such as Solar and Lunar Eclipses. These are things that I believe, from Scripture, are appointed by Him for our observation. It is God alone who sets His calendar for days, months and years, etc for our benefit.
I am not forcing an opinion or conclusion about these things, but would like to catalogue the timing of these two events to occur on September 13th for the benefit of the readers here.
There may be something for us to observe in the convergence of these 2 events on the same day which sits at the cusp of 5775/5776 which is the subject of this thread.

The first part of this is about the unusual appearance of the 3 major hurricanes in the Pacific on September 1st.

The picture in the link below shows them clearly in the configuration of a ‘669’.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/three-major-hurricanes-pictured-over-pacific-first/2762193/

The first thought that came to me when I saw this was that Enoch was raptured 669 years before the flood.

Peter exhorts us , “But beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” 2 Peter 3:8. There is a second witness to this idea in Psalm 90:4.
I have wondered over the years if this verse might have an application in relation to the Rapture of the Church and the type of Enoch who was Raptured 669 years prior to the judgement of the Flood. In Noah’s days, people lived close to a millennial day, eg. Methuselah lived 969 years and then the flood came. So, I have wondered if the Rapture of the Church could possibly happen according to this type of Enoch; .669 of a day before the Judgement of the Tribulation begins.

.669 of a 24hr day is about 16 hrs, 3 minutes.
On account of the vision of the steel gate that I saw on September 13th, 2006, and posted here , I lean toward the idea that the vision was signaling the END of the SHEMITAH as the point when the Judgement of God falls. In the vision, I knew that the ‘weight’ I sensed was Judgement and the coincidence of the date being Sept 13th, the day of the Shemittah this year, seem to agree together.

IF the end of the final day of the Shemitah in Israel is at sunset, it will be at 18:48pm or 15:48 UT

IF the Harpazo is 16hrs, 3.36 mins before the FALLING, CRASH or SHEMITAH’S END, then the time would be about:-

2:45am Israel on Sept 13th (4hrs 55 mins before the Solar Eclipse begins, 9hrs,20 mins
Before the end of the Eclipse.)

23:45 UT on Sept 12th.

19:45 Washington/NY on Sept 12th

11:45am Christchurch on Sept 13th (International dateline)

> NOW COMPARE WITH THE TIMES OF THE PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE ON THE LAST DAY OF SHEMITAH, ELUL 29, SEPTEMBER 13th, 2015

Event UTC Time
First location to see partial eclipse begin
13 Sep at 4:40 AM UT
13 Sep at 7:40 AM ISRAEL
13 Sep at 12:40 AM WASHINGTON/NY
13 Sep at 16:40 PM CHRISTCHURCH

Maximum Eclipse
13 Sep at 6:52 AM UT
13 Sep at 9:52 AM ISRAEL
13 Sep at 2:52 AM WASHINGTON/NY
13 Sep at 18:52 PM CHRISTCHURCH

Last location to see partial Eclipse end
13 Sep at 9:05 AM UT
13 Sep at 12:05 ISRAEL
13 Sep at 5:05 AM WASHINGTON/NY
13 Sep at 21:05 PM CHRISTCHURCH

So the Eclipse is completed by 12:05pm Israel time, 9:05am UT, 5:05 Washington on Sept. 13th.

Sunset in Israel is then, 6 hrs, 43 mins after this.

In his article “Economic and Spiritual Resets” Luis Vega comments that when the markets open in the East on Monday Sept 14th, Rosh Hashana, it will still be September 13th in US.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2015/luisv830-2.htm

Notice that it will be nearing midnight UT, and the evening of Sept 13th in New York, the beginning of Rosh Hashana.

Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Monday, 14 September 2015 at 9:30:00 AM AEST
UTC+10 hours

New York (U.S.A. - New York)
Sunday, 13 September 2015 at 7:30:00 PM EDT
UTC-4 hours

UTC (Time Zone)
Sunday, 13 September 2015 at 11:30:00 PM UTC

I have compiled this mainly for those who may like to see how these events are situated within the final day of the current Shemitah.

Blessings,

Michelle.

Michelle
ENOCH RAPTURED 669 YEARS BEFORE THE FLOOD- 3 HURRICANES IN PACIFIC A ‘669’ - Comparing Solar Eclipse Times on Sept 13th , and the end of the Shemitah at sunset in Israel and the world.

At the beginning of this post I want to state that this is not a “date- setting” article for those who are unsure on this issue. We can only make observations about the “times” that God has already set such as the Shemitah cycles, and the signs in the heavens that He uses such as Solar and Lunar Eclipses. These are things that I believe, from Scripture, are appointed by Him for our observation. It is God alone who sets His calendar for days, months and years, etc for our benefit.
I am not forcing an opinion or conclusion about these things, but would like to catalogue the timing of these two events to occur on September 13th for the benefit of the readers here.
There may be something for us to observe in the convergence of these 2 events on the same day which sits at the cusp of 5775/5776 which is the subject of this thread.

The first part of this is about the unusual appearance of the 3 major hurricanes in the Pacific on September 1st.

The picture in the link below shows them clearly in the configuration of a ‘669’.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/three-major-hurricanes-pictured-over-pacific-first/2762193/

The first thought that came to me when I saw this was that Enoch was raptured 669 years before the flood.

Peter exhorts us , “But beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” 2 Peter 3:8. There is a second witness to this idea in Psalm 90:4.
I have wondered over the years if this verse might have an application in relation to the Rapture of the Church and the type of Enoch who was Raptured 669 years prior to the judgement of the Flood. In Noah’s days, people lived close to a millennial day, eg. Methuselah lived 969 years and then the flood came. So, I have wondered if the Rapture of the Church could possibly happen according to this type of Enoch; .669 of a day before the Judgement of the Tribulation begins.

.669 of a 24hr day is about 16 hrs, 3 minutes.
On account of the vision of the steel gate that I saw on September 13th, 2006, and posted here , I lean toward the idea that the vision was signaling the END of the SHEMITAH as the point when the Judgement of God falls. In the vision, I knew that the ‘weight’ I sensed was Judgement and the coincidence of the date being Sept 13th, the day of the Shemittah this year, seem to agree together.

IF the end of the final day of the Shemitah in Israel is at sunset, it will be at 18:48pm or 15:48 UT

IF the Harpazo is 16hrs, 3.36 mins before the FALLING, CRASH or SHEMITAH’S END, then the time would be about:-

2:45am Israel on Sept 13th (4hrs 55 mins before the Solar Eclipse begins, 9hrs,20 mins
Before the end of the Eclipse.)

23:45 UT on Sept 12th.

19:45 Washington/NY on Sept 12th

11:45am Christchurch on Sept 13th (International dateline)

> NOW COMPARE WITH THE TIMES OF THE PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE ON THE LAST DAY OF SHEMITAH, ELUL 29, SEPTEMBER 13th, 2015

Event UTC Time
First location to see partial eclipse begin
13 Sep at 4:40 AM UT
13 Sep at 7:40 AM ISRAEL
13 Sep at 12:40 AM WASHINGTON/NY
13 Sep at 16:40 PM CHRISTCHURCH

Maximum Eclipse
13 Sep at 6:52 AM UT
13 Sep at 9:52 AM ISRAEL
13 Sep at 2:52 AM WASHINGTON/NY
13 Sep at 18:52 PM CHRISTCHURCH

Last location to see partial Eclipse end
13 Sep at 9:05 AM UT
13 Sep at 12:05 ISRAEL
13 Sep at 5:05 AM WASHINGTON/NY
13 Sep at 21:05 PM CHRISTCHURCH

So the Eclipse is completed by 12:05pm Israel time, 9:05am UT, 5:05 Washington on Sept. 13th.

Sunset in Israel is then, 6 hrs, 43 mins after this.

In his article “Economic and Spiritual Resets” Luis Vega comments that when the markets open in the East on Monday Sept 14th, Rosh Hashana, it will still be September 13th in US.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2015/luisv830-2.htm

Notice that it will be nearing midnight UT, and the evening of Sept 13th in New York, the beginning of Rosh Hashana.

Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Monday, 14 September 2015 at 9:30:00 AM AEST
UTC+10 hours

New York (U.S.A. - New York)
Sunday, 13 September 2015 at 7:30:00 PM EDT
UTC-4 hours

UTC (Time Zone)
Sunday, 13 September 2015 at 11:30:00 PM UTC

I have compiled this mainly for those who may like to see how these events are situated within the final day of the current Shemitah.

Blessings,

Michelle.

Thanks you so much this interesting information.

A few things came to mind almost immediately when I read your post.

First of all 13 September 2015 if added by single digits

1 + 3 + 9 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 21

6 + 6 + 9 = 21

We know that the number 21 stands for exceeding sinfulness. God's wrath is
about to take place.

We know that on September 21, 2015 is the day that is to be celebrated as the "International Day of Peace". (When they say peace and safety sudden destruction will fall).

I believe, that should this period of time the Rapture takes place, then the Rapture and sudden destruction will happen simultaneously. The bride will be going "up" and destruction will be falling "down".

This is speculation, and not setting any date for the Rapture. Should this be God's timing as we are in great expectation mode at present, this is how it looks to me the out come would be.

The new day in Israel, for celebrating Feast of Trumpets, would begin on after 6 pm on the previous day. Therefore, from "6pm on Sept. 12, it would actually be the beginning of the first day Sept. 13th and ends 6pm Sept. 14th". Then from "Sept 14th 6 pm to Sept 15 6 pm, is the end of the 2 day Feast".

Since we live in different parts of the world, should the Rapture take place it wouldn't take place on any one day. This is why we don't know the "exact day or hour".

Therefore, between 6 pm Israel time, Sept. 13, 14, 15, 6pm the Rapture would take place in different parts of the earth.

All in God's perfect timing, as we observe each prophecy and each day leading us closer each moment to the Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Mysterious September 15th Warning on FEMA Signs Have People Asking :
Does FEMA Know Something We Don't Know? - by Stefan Stanford -
@allnewspipeline.com.

"With everything else that we are now watching happen across America and
the world in September 2015, the mysterious FEMA warning signs contain a
September 15th date and have people asking why the date of Sept 15th is so
important?"

The signs read :
FEMA WARNING
September Preparedness Month
Store away enough water & food, for at least 30 days, solar
flashlights, First Aid Kit and extra blankets for the cold
winter ahead. MAKE YOUR PURCHASES BY SEPT 15TH.

"A search for September 15th and FEMA brings up the fact that Hurricane
Sandy victims have been given until September 15th to file claims".

September 15th also just happens to be day#2 - Feast of Trumpets ...
interesting!!

Steve K.
"Mysterious September 15th Warning on FEMA Signs Have People Asking :
Does FEMA Know Something We Don't Know? - by Stefan Stanford -
@allnewspipeline.com.

"With everything else that we are now watching happen across America and
the world in September 2015, the mysterious FEMA warning signs contain a
September 15th date and have people asking why the date of Sept 15th is so
important?"

The signs read :
FEMA WARNING
September Preparedness Month
Store away enough water & food, for at least 30 days, solar
flashlights, First Aid Kit and extra blankets for the cold
winter ahead. MAKE YOUR PURCHASES BY SEPT 15TH.

"A search for September 15th and FEMA brings up the fact that Hurricane
Sandy victims have been given until September 15th to file claims".

September 15th also just happens to be day#2 - Feast of Trumpets ...
interesting!!

Steve K.,

Strange isn't it that they say make your purchases by Sept 15th.

Jade Helm 15 is a military exercise which is taking place in 15 different cities in the U.S. It is an exercise to last for 8 weeks. They started on or about July 15th,
and are suppose to complete it on "Sept. 15, 2015"

Something may be up on that day, which most of the public is not aware of at present.

Could it just be a military exercise and nothing more? Or is there a lot more to it,
than meets the eye?

Praying for the Rapture beforehand; however at the same time, no matter what happens,
God will look after His own.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Email received from Steve K. for posting his email and video

"ASTEROID during days of Awe? Rapture?" - by Codesearcher dotnet - (pub. Sept. 6, 2015).

@5:22 into the video, the (ELS) Bible Code shows the words "Rapture" and "Shemitah"
EXACTLY aligned with each other!

If the Rapture occurs during the intersection of the Jewish years 5775 & 5776 (5775/5776), then it will also perfectly intersect 2 Shemitah cycles - the end of the 2008 - 2015 cycle, and the beginning of the 2015 - 2022 cycle.

Hopefully and prayerfully , the ELS Code is expressing "5775/5776" as a "2008 -2015/2015 - 2022" Shemitah intersection!? .... Exciting Times!!

Hi Everyone,
With heaviness of heart, this message will address Malcolm Isted's failed
5775/5776 Rapture date, along with a yet possible "Feast of Trumpets Rapture".

On the Hillel (or accepted Jewish calendar), 5775/5776 or Elul 29/Tishri 1,5776
began @sunset Sept.13th on the Gregorian calendar, while on the Torah calendar
(based on the sighting of the sighting of the Crescent moon) began @sunset
Sept.15th .... (please refer to my opening article to this thread - July 31, 2015).
Malcolm narrowed down the timing of the Rapture event to the very moment that
the Feast of Trumpets (and the new 7-year Shemitah cycle) would begin .....
Elul 29/Tishri 1 (a date which has already passed, even according to the
Torah calendar).
By declaring Sept.13th as the definitive time, Malcolm did not allow the
possibility that, on God's calendar, Tishri 1 could begin at the sighting of
the Crescent moon, and that the Rapture event may occur at any point during the
two-day Feast of Trumpets.
In my opinion, it is quite possible that the two-day Feast of trumpets that
was observed in most of Israel on Sept.13/14 & Sept. 14/15 may actually
(on God's calendar) fall on Sept.15/16 & Sept. 16/17.

And, as I wrote as a reply on this thread, "37 ... 888 ... and the Feast of Trumpets - Aug.27,2015, it appears that the numbers 37 & 88 point to the start of day #259 on the Gregorian calendar.
The 259th day = Sept.15th @sunset to Sept.16th @sunset.

It sure looks to me like a "Feast of Trumpets Rapture" remains a very possible reality. If this high Rapture watch period "comes and goes", I apologize in
advance for putting any of you through the "emotional roller - coaster" of
unrealized expectations (the one that I am currently riding right now) ; I am
simply trying to be a faithful "watchman on the wall".

Here is something else that I find interesting concerning the Sept.13/14 & Sept.14/15 - "Hillel 2-day Feast of Trumpets & the Sept.15/16 & Sept.16/17 -
"Torah" 2-day Feast of Trumpets ....

Be Ready Against The Third Day :

We are warned twice in Exodus 19 to "be ready against the third day" (Exod.19:11,15)...
Exod. 19:11 or 1(9:11) or "9-11" - Sept.11th?
Exod. 19:15 or 1(9:15) or "9-15" - Sept.15th?

Just today I noticed that Exodus 19:16,17 (Sept.16&17?) reads, "THEN IT CAME
TO PASS ON THE THIRD DAY, in the morning, that there were thunderings and
lightnings, and a thick cloud on the mountain ; and the SOUND OF THE TRUMPET
was very loud, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled... AND
MOSES BROUGHT THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE CAMP TO MEET WITH GOD, and they stood at the foot of the mountain."

Sure sounds like a lot of Rapture symbolism! Is it possible that the "3rd day"
is synonymous with the 3rd of the "3 days of darkness" that many prophecy
students are expecting?
Could the 3-day count have begun on Sept.13/14 or Sept.14/15 when many were
on "high Rapture alert" ...... Sept.13/14 + 3 days (incl.) = Sept.15/16 &
Sept.14/15 + 3 days (incl.) = Sept.16/17.

If this ends up being the case (oh, how I hope and pray!), then it is likely
that the "3 days of darkness" will be spiritual/emotional in nature (the
mourning of a "non-Rapture event") which takes place 3 days later than
anticipated.
Just as many of Christ's followers believed that "all was lost" at His
crucifixion, 3 days later He rose from the grave!!..Come Quickly Lord Jesus!!

Thanks Steve for the encouragement, we understand the emotional roller coaster all too well!

Thanks Steve, for the wonderful encouragement. It still stays true; no one knows the "exact day or hour" of the Lord's coming at the Rapture. However, we do know it is near even at the door!

Keep watching, for when we think not, Jesus will come.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Everyone,
This message is a follow-up to my previous post in which I
addressed the issue of Malcolm Isted's Sept.13,2015 Rapture
prediction.
His date failed as a result of his mis-interpretation of the
pentacodes "57755776" or "5775/5776".
He claimed those pentacodes signified the intersection of the
Jewish years 5775 & 5776 or Elul 29,5775 & Tishri 1,5776.

Although I cannot say with certainty, the evidence appears to
support the pentacodes validity.
However, if (per "slim chance") the Rapture does not occur before
year's end 2015, I will no longer (at that point) be able to endorse
them.
Although there may be an alternative interpretation of the pentacodes
"57755776", the following is the only one I see possible :

5775 = Rosh Hashanah 2014 to Rosh Hashanah 2015
5776 = Rosh Hashanah 2015 to Rosh Hashanah 2016...

The only corresponding Gregorian year that includes both Jewish years
of 5775 & 5776 is 2015 ...

Therefore, the "shelf life" of the pentacodes "57755776" expires on
Dec.31,2015.

With that said, the possibility of a "September Rapture" is looking
EXTREMELY promising, and I am FILLED with excitement and anticipation!! ..
Keep Looking Up!!