Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel September 2015 Calendar - High Expectations for the Rapture taking place during September.

Since there is a high expectation and watch for the Rapture taking place during the September 2015, I thought I would create a calendar. I would like to note, what takes place during each and every day of these 30 days in this particular month. Should the Rapture take place during this time period, then, this calendar will not be finished, for I expect everyone here to be Raptured as well.

When I created it, automatically it listed the Jewish holy days, the number of each day of the year, as well none religious observances. It has the moons shown on the bottom for certain days.

The countdown begins, to our expected, imminent departure.
This is not a prediction for the Rapture; it's an expecting timing for a closer watch, and walk with Jesus. Only God knows the day and hour, but we do know it is near even at the doors. We know this to be so, because we have been watching, and discerning these end days we're living in at present. Biblical Prophecy, coming to pass quickly before our very eyes. Jesus is Coming in the clouds, and we'll be leaving with the Lord, as soon as we are caught up to meet Jesus in the air.

Remember to occupy during this time, continue doing the Lord's work, and making a living to provide for yourself and family. We are commanded to watch for the Lord's coming, but also told to occupy. Trust the Lord, and focus on Jesus at all times. Each and everyday is promising, for the Rapture, therefore, don't set your heart on any specific date. This may be it folks, this may be our time for departure, therefore, be ready, each and everyday, expecting the Lord's imminent return at the Rapture.

Let's watch closely, and see what each day brings, for us, Israel, and the world.

See you in the Rapture Flight to Heaven shortly.

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Israel September 2015 Calendar - High Expectations for the Rapture taking place during September

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Rosh Hashanah—the Beginning of Change

This year, Rosh Hashanah could not come at a better time. With the American Jewish community being torn between support and rejection of the Iran deal, the growing rift between supporters and opposers of the policies of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and the reemerging dispute over conversion laws between Israeli orthodox Jews and the progressive views of the majority of American Jewry, it seems that the new year, with its customary element of introspection, could hardly be more timely.

The added woe of a looming rupture between the Obama administration and large swaths of American Jewry of all denominations, to the point of being referred to as “warmongers,” adds further urgency to the requirement to understand where we are, how we’ve come here, and how we move forward from here.

The words, Rosh Hashanah, come from the Hebrew words, Rosh Hashinui—the beginning of change. Besides food and family gatherings, Jewish festivals have profound meanings. Rosh Hashanah is not just the beginning of the Hebrew calendar, but is a symbol of renewal. It is when we begin to scrutinize ourselves and determine how we want to improve ourselves.

Read more:

http://www.jpost.com/Blogs/Like-a-Bundle-of-Reeds/Rosh-Hashanahthe-Beginning-of-Change-413686

Re: Israel September 2015 Calendar - High Expectations for the Rapture taking place during September

September 2015 - When it Comes......And much more...

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1351168&cmd=show

Many lists and posts of what is believed to take place during Sept. 2015.
Included are videos as well.

When Sept 1st arrives, we will watch that much closer on a daily basis, what actually comes to pass and try to record what we find. History is in the making, and many changes are coming to this planet and it's people. Hopefully, our change will come this month at the much expectant Rapture. Change in a twinkling of an eye!!!

One day left in August after today, and that much talked about month of September 2015 is awaiting to begin.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I rarely post but frequently read the posts on this forum. I love this post! Thanks Valerie!

Thanks Brady for your comment, good to see you posting her again.

Well the lst of September 2015 has arrived.

Let's watch very closely each and everyday, what the good Lord has in store
for us, Israel and the World.

Let God's will be done accordingly. For His ways are perfect.

Starting today; I'll try to keep up with updating daily, unusual, or extraordinary
events which do come to pass.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Paul Begley Says - A September to Remember...!!!

Breaking News - Cern has Shut Down - Sept 1, 2015

The CERN has gone down "Technical Stop" after running hot all day

Valerie,

I thank you too, for posting this as well.

Somehow, I just felt way deep down in my heart that "this" September 2015 could very well be our last month on earth...and that Jesus is indeed returning to call us believers home.

Please check out my "Blessed Assurance, Jesus Is Mine!" thread, OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I tried, but couldn't get the Bill & Gloria Gaither - Blessed Assurance, Jesus Is Mine (Live) youtube video to come up.

Thanks Tammy, will take a look....making these thread, and post in regards to the outstanding things that happen during this month of September 2015.
Maranatha! Valerie

All happened on the 1st September....according to Paul Begley.

"September Starts Off Crazy" Whaaaaaat?

Published on Sep 1, 2015
September to Remember starts off "Crazy" as 3 hurricanes form near Hawaii, also a building collapsed in Rhode Island 6 hurt, the CERN shutdown, a chemical explosion in China, Russia invades Syria, Israel fights with Hamas in Gaza, stock markets around the world are down http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-t...

Wall Street Madness Market Down -388 - Sept 1, 2015

Published on Sep 1, 2015
China and Asian And European Markets take big losses as the Dow Jones falls again

Urgent "Russian Jets Invades Syrian Skies"

Published on Sep 1, 2015
via YouTube Capture. Urgent "Russian Jets Invades Syrian Skies" Urgent "Russian Jets Invades Syrian Skies"

And then, also happening on September 1st...there's the freak monsoon cloudburst(s) storms and strong tornado-like winds that wreaked havoc in and around Phoenix, Maricopa County areas of Arizona...

Still, folks there are "still" without power. Oy-a-vey!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy & Everyone, take a look at these 3 different posts, with 3 events happening, and it's still Sept 2nd., and the third event of threes has been posted. 3 x 3 = 9
September is the 9th month. Birth pains start at 9 months when a baby is ready to be born and our clue to the Rapture, our eternal new body birth, could be a series of 3's. Both in the month of September the 9th month, and the full pregnancy period ending read for birth is 9 months 3 + 3 + 3 = 9

Note: something strange we have the sum of 9 now, if by chance another 3 is added to 9 we will have a total of 12; the bridegroom came at Midnight which is 12:00 o'clock.
If you add another 3 to the 12 your new sum is 15, and the last day of Rosh hasana is on Sept. 15/15. Something to think about while we await the imminent Rapture.

Maranatha. Valerie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another 3 things mentioned, perhaps another sign of the times for the Rapture.
Second day in a row, Sept 1., & Sept. 2, a post mentioned 3 major things to happen.
Keep watching, our redemption draws nigh! Maranatha! Valerie

End of the Shmita: Aliens, Blood Moons and Economic Collapse

following are three warnings from three completely different groups of people predicting awful things in store for the coming weeks and months. The first is the Israeli chapter of New Age Raelian Movement. The movement's prophet, who took the name Maitreya Rael, has instructed his Israeli followers to publish an urgent "oracle" in a highly unusual public campaign.

Read more:

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/27298/Default.aspx

Wow, could this also be a sign of our imminent Rapture? 3 Major Hurricanes pictures over the Pacific for the FIRST TIME EVER, ON THE FIRST OF SEPT.

Keep watching each and every day, the Rapture is imminent.[/b]

Maranatha, Valerie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Three major hurricanes pictured over the Pacific for the first time EVER and it could be thanks to this year's mega-El Nino

Three major hurricanes are simultaneously making their way across the Pacific Ocean for the first time in history[/b]. Hurricanes Ignacio, Kilo and Jimena were pictured together by NASA and astronauts from the International Space Station this weekend as they straddled the Pacific from Mexico to Hawaii. It is the first time that three storms classed as Category 3 or higher, meaning they have the potential to cause major damage, have been pictured together at the same time.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3217755/Three-major-hurricanes-pictured-Pacific-time-thanks-year-s-mega-El-Nino.html

Here's another 3 things mentioned, perhaps another sign of the times for the Rapture.
Second day in a row, Sept 1., & Sept. 2, a post mentioned 3 major things to happen.
Keep watching, our redemption draws nigh! Maranatha! Valerie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sept 2nd is not even over and with have another 3 happening in a row. A 3rd Earthquake in one hour. God's wrath is coming very soon now. Therefore, the Pre Trib Rapture must be extremely close and at hand.

Is this event a Coincidence?I think not!!!...Take heed God is speaking loud and clear, however, many have tuned God out, and don't hear God anymore; therefore, the Lord is going to give them a rude awakening, when sudden destruction falls.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Third earthquake hits northeastern Taiwan in less than an hour

Taipei, Sept. 2 (CNA) A magnitude 4.5 earthquake shook Yilan County at 11:03 a.m. Wednesday, the third in a series of shallow temblors that struck the northeastern county within an hour, the Central Weather Bureau said. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries caused by any of the earthquakes.

Read more;
http://focustaiwan.tw/news/asoc/201509020010.aspx

How good to hear some courageous Christians are standing up to the Government.
It's time to stand up for your faith. May God give us courage to stand strong by our faith in God, and not be afraid to speak the truth.

This is extraordinary to hear on the 2nd day of September. Is this a preview, of the Saints that will lose their lives during the Tribulation; for we know, there will be those who will get saved, and many will lose their lives.

Valerie

10,000 Christians In South Carolina Gather Together To Tell The Government Off And Stand Up Against The Antichrist Attack Against Christianity

By Ted on September 2, 2015 in Featured, General
By Theodore Shoebat

10,000 Christians gathered together in South Carolina to stand up against the antichrist attack against Christianity. According to the report:

View Pictures and Read More At: http://shoebat.com/2015/09/02/10000-christians-in-south-carolina-gather-together-to-tell-the-government-off-and-stand-up-against-the-antichrist-attack-against-christianity/

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Snow in September! Thunderstorms, heavy rain and even a freak BLIZZARD hit Britain with overnight super-tides prompting more than 50 flood alerts

Environment Agency and Natural Resources Wales issue 10 flood warnings and 44 flood alerts

Rare supertide occurs for first time in 18 years due to alignment of sun, moon and earth, EA reveals

Areas most at risk from high tide flooding is the Wye estuary in Gloucestershire and Monmouthshire

In Mersea Island, Essex cars and vans were spotted battling their way through 2ft of water yesterday

Have YOU taken pictures of snow or flooding in your area? Please email: pict...@mailonline.co.uk
Published: 19:22 GMT, 1 September 2015 | Updated: 20:19 GMT, 2 September 2015

Just when you thought the weather couldn’t get any worse, Britain was hit by freak snow last night as the miserable conditions continued.

Traffic ground to a halt on some roads as a freak blizzard swept through the West Midlands at about 7.30pm yesterday.

Flash floods ran down the streets of Birmingham as residents had to stay indoors, with one joking: ‘Looks like Christmas has come early’.

Meanwhile huge tides triggered by the rare alignment of the sun, moon and earth threatened to cause further flooding across parts of Britain.

The Environment Agency and Natural Resources Wales issued 10 flood warnings and 44 flood alerts overnight, mainly for coastal areas.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3218704/Supertides-hit-Britain-10-flood-warnings-announced-rain-way-tomorrow-autumn-chill-begins-bite.html?printingPage=true

Five Chinese Navy Ships Are Operating in Bering Sea Off Alaska Coast

Five Chinese navy ships are currently operating in the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska, Pentagon officials said Wednesday, marking the first time the U.S. military has seen them in the area.

Read more:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/pentagon-watches-as-chinese-navy-ships-sail-in-bering-sea-1441216258

Breaking: "Chinese 5 Warships Off Coast Alaska"

Published on Sep 2, 2015
Chinese 5 Warships were spotted by the Navy off the Coast of California

PROPHECY ALERT: MT. Olive Graves

Published on Sep 2, 2015
The Mount of Olives graves were smashed

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

on Sept 3, 2015 a Christian is jailed because she would not have her name on a marriage license for same sex partners.
Mike Huckabee had an interesting comment today, that there is no law which requires this, rather there is only judicial opinion. Law is made in the legislature. There is no law, yet Christianity is made a jailable offence today...

Mike Huckabee Brings Up The One Thing About Kim Davis No One’s Talking About, But Should Be

...Kim is asking the perfect question: ‘Under what law am I authorized to issue homosexual couples a marriage license?’ That simple question is giving many in Congress a civics lesson that they never got in grade school.

The Supreme Court cannot and did not make a law. They only made a ruling on a law. Congress makes the laws. Because Congress has made no law allowing for same-sex marriage, Kim does not have the Constitutional authority to issue a marriage license to homosexual couples...

Edited to add a link to Ted Cruz statement...
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/09/ted-cruz-statement-on-the-arrest-of-kentucky-county-clerk-kim-davis-3050406.html

Flashpoint: White House Confirms Russian Presence In Syria, Warns It Is "Destabilizing"

Two days ago we reported something which we had anticipated for a long time but nonetheless did not expect to take shape so swiftly: namely, that with Assad's regime close to collapse and fighting a war on three different fronts (one of which is directly supported by US air and "advisor" forces), Putin would have no choice but to finally intervene in the most anticipated showdown in recent history as "Russian fighter pilots are expected to begin arriving in Syria in the coming days, and will fly their Russian air force fighter jets and attack helicopters against ISIS and rebel-aligned targets within the failing state."

Read more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-03/flashpoint-white-house-confirms-russian-presence-syria-warns-it-destabilizing

Regina

on Sept 3, 2015 a Christian is jailed because she would not have her name on a marriage license for same sex partners.
Mike Huckabee had an interesting comment today, that there is no law which requires this, rather there is only judicial opinion. Law is made in the legislature. There is no law, yet Christianity is made a jailable offence today...

Mike Huckabee Brings Up The One Thing About Kim Davis No One’s Talking About, But Should Be

...Kim is asking the perfect question: ‘Under what law am I authorized to issue homosexual couples a marriage license?’ That simple question is giving many in Congress a civics lesson that they never got in grade school.

The Supreme Court cannot and did not make a law. They only made a ruling on a law. Congress makes the laws. Because Congress has made no law allowing for same-sex marriage, Kim does not have the Constitutional authority to issue a marriage license to homosexual couples...

Edited to add a link to Ted Cruz statement...
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/09/ted-cruz-statement-on-the-arrest-of-kentucky-county-clerk-kim-davis-3050406.html

Thanks Regina, I wish there were more people like her. Signing your name to something that your faith and your belief is challenged, is wrong in the face of God, should never be force upon anyone, especially a true Christian believer. We must stay faithful to our Christian faith, which should sustain us, we can not at this late date be hypocrites. No one can fool God for He knows everyone's heart, especially a believer. Here's a good article on this person you mentioned.

Why aren’t there more Kim Davises?

A federal judge ordered Kim Davis — the defiant Kentucky county clerk who has cited her Christian faith in refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples — to jail Thursday afternoon for refusing to carry out the duties of her position.

Read more:

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/why-arent-there-more-kim-davises-128279486991.html

L.A. Marzulli Interview "Anti-Christ Revealed"?

Pastor Paul Begley interview "LIVE" with L.A. Marzulli has he suggest that the Anti-Christ could be revealed at the UN General Assembly

UN Reveals "Agenda 2030" New World Order

Published on Sep 3, 2015
General Assembly approves the "Agenda 2030" for Global Sustainability" the formation of the New World Order

Unscheduled " Blood Moon in New Jersey & Illinois

Russia "Hell Enlarges" Sinkholes Swallow Houses

Published on Sep 4, 2015
Massive Sinkhole gigantic in size swallows houses as "Hell Enlarges" in Russia

Israel Ready To Attack Iran "More Than Ever"

Sierra Leone village in quarantine after Ebola death

Nearly 1,000 people in Sierra Leone have been put under quarantine following the death of a 67-year-old woman who tested positive for Ebola. It comes five days into a six-week countdown for the country to be officially declared Ebola-free. The quarantine will last for three weeks, provided no new cases are recorded.

Read more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34151494

Yesterday Sept 4, 2015
When we were visiting our daughter, and the granddaughters, our 10 years old granddaughter "Arianna" , told me yesterday, that she had a dream about Jesus.

She asked me, what is the Feast of Trumpets, and I told her, however, she never mentioned that she heard it in her dream.

She said Jesus was dressed all in white, His hair was shoulder length. He appeared to her in the dream, He told her "It's time to leave". He looked like a man all dressed in white, with a glowing white light coming from Him.

She knew it was Jesus by His presence. He told her she would have to leave all worldly things behind, for she would not in need of anything here, in Heaven. She told me she was sure Jesus was telling her that the time is up and it's time to leave. He disappeared and told her, He is coming soon.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Dead Sea Massive Sinkholes

Published on Sep 5, 2015
The dead sea is shrinking by 1 meter every year as the apocalyptic signs continue

"September Earthquakes 91 Today" Apocalyptic Signs

Published on Sep 5, 2015
A September to Remember as 91 earthquakes in 24 hours as Alaska and Russia are truly "Shaken and Quaken"

120,000 Gallons Oil Spill In Mississippi River

Published on Sep 6, 2015
Oil Spill in the Mississippi and Tropical Storms, Radiation in F u c u s h i m a and 10,000 RFID Micro-Chips in people

"4 Hurricanes At Once" Whaaaaaaat?

Published on Sep 6, 2015
Meteorologists say 4 Hurricanes are all raging at the same time is a firs

Italy Hit Hard "Great Hail" Biblical Prophecy Alert

Published on Sep 6, 2015
Prophecy Alert as Naples Italy hit hard with "Great Hail" as apocalyptic signs are everywher

Russian Largest Nuclear Submarine Near Syria (200 Nukes)

JONATHAN CAHN - September 3rd 2015 - COLLAPSE has BEGUN - Part 1

Published on Sep 4, 2015
The latest interview with Jonathan Cahn and Sid Roth taped on September the 3rd 2015. Get the latest up to date info on the end of the Shemitah the 13th of September 2015. Hear Jonathan's latest information about the coming Economic shock and America's impending judgment.

JONATHAN CAHN - September 3rd 2015 - COLLAPSE has BEGUN - Part 2

Published on Sep 4, 2015
The latest interview with Jonathan Cahn and Sid Roth taped on September the 3rd 2015. Get the latest up to date info on the end of the Shemitah the 13th of September 2015. Hear Jonathan's latest information about the coming Economic shock and America's impending judgment.

I'm glad Jesus is coming to get us.

BREAKING: "Another Chemical Plant Explosion China" # 4

Published on Sep 7, 2015
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Another Chemical Plant Explosion in China number 4 in three weeks

Tropical Storm Headed For Japan (Direct Hit)

Published on Sep 7, 2015
Tropical Storm Eighteen headed for Japan and is expected to hit on September 9th with a (Direct Hit)

Thailand Meteorite Explodes

Published on Sep 7, 2015
Hugh fireball explodes over Bangkok Thailand as prophetic signs are everywhere

Pope "Fears Assassination " Bringing UN Agenda

Published on Sep 8, 2015
Pope Francis has said for months he fears the "Pain of Assassination" will travel to America soon

URGENT: China Warships Off India Coast

Published on Sep 8, 2015
China Warships off the Coast of Indiana near Andaman Islands

Germany Takes 800,000 Syria Refugees For Asylum

Published on Sep 8, 2015
Chaos is creating a crisis in Europe with refugees

BREAKING: Turkey Attacks Kurds "War Drums Sound"

Published Sept 8, 2015

Turkey on the verge of Civil War

At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves

Hundreds embrace Christianity in possible effort to boost chances of winning asylum, although most claim to be true believers. “Will you break away from Satan and his evil deeds?” pastor Gottfried Martens asks the Iranian refugee. “Will you break away from Islam?” “Yes,” Zonoobi fervently replies. Spreading his hands in blessing, Martens then baptizes the man “in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.” Mohammed is now Martin — no longer Muslim, but Christian.

Read morre:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/at-a-berlin-church-muslim-refugees-converting-in-droves/

Kim Davis should have never been jailed, because she didn't break any laws. Read the excellent article at this link, and tell me what law did she break....none.

Kentucky County Clerk upheld the law and is a political prisoner in America

http://canadafreepress.com/article/75024

She obeyed the word of God, and stood her ground. That's a way to go Kim, God is rejoicing along with the rest of us here!

Mike Huckabee leads Kim Davis out of Kentucky jail

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politics/kim-davis-kentucky-clerk-2016-candidates-chris-christie/index.html

Giant Russian transport aircraft in Syria raise concerns

Three giant Russian Condor transport aircraft have flown into the Assad International Airport near Latakia, Syria, over the past few days. They have unloaded large containers but it's not known yet what's in the containers...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-military-buildup-flights-syria-fears/

Video Liberals want to ban Bible from Amazon

Leftist call the Bible "hate speech"

http://www.infowars.com/video-liberals-want-bible-banned-from-amazon/

Islam's Conquest of Europe

Burnham predicted that the mindless magnanimity of liberals, who subordinate the interests of their own people and nations to utopian and altruistic impulses, would bring about an end to Western civilization. Was he wrong? Consider what is happening in Europe.

Read more:

http://news.yahoo.com/islams-conquest-europe-070000458.html

Moscow admits Russian military experts on the ground in Syria

Russia's Foreign Ministry disclosed early Wednesday that Russian military experts are assisting forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in that country's long-running civil war

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/09/russia-undeterred-after-kerry-phone-call-continues-flights-to-syria/?intcmp=hpbt1

Blood Rave to douse Amsterdam dancers in gallons of blood

The Netherlands will have its first ever “Blood Rave” – a dance party where dancers are sprayed with 5 thousand liters of blood – in Amsterdam on Halloween night. One of the organizers, who want to remain anonymous due to the nature of the event, told the AD that this is will be the first blood party in the world and the demand for it is high.

Read More:

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/08/20/blood-rave-to-douse-amsterdam-dancers-in-gallons-of-blood/

Monster sandstorm engulfs the Middle East killing eight people and causing hundreds to be hospitalised with breathing problems

Large parts of Lebanon, Syria, Israel and Cyprus were shrouded in a thick cloud of dust from the sandstorm

Eight people were killed, including six in Syria, and hundreds have been hospitalised for respiratory problems

In Syria, government warplanes and helicopters carried out fewer strikes as a result on the reduced visibility

Published: 16:46 GMT, 8 September 2015 | Updated: 06:32 GMT, 9 September 2015

A deadly sandstorm has engulfed part of the Middle East - killing at least eight people including two children and causing thousands to suffer breathing problems.

Large parts of Lebanon, Syria, Israel, and Cyprus were shrouded in a thick cloud of dust from the storm that began sweeping into the region on Monday.

In Syria today, government warplanes and helicopters carried out fewer strikes as a result, but at least six people died across the country from respiratory failure, a monitor said.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3226577/Sandstorm-engulfs-Middle-East-killing-eight-people-causing-hundreds-hospitalised-respiratory-problems.html?printingPage=true

URGENT: Scientist Wake Up "Giant Virus" Siberia

Published on Sep 10, 2015

Scientist wake up 4 "deadly giant viruses" in Seberia and this is becoming a very concerning thing - (depopulation?)

"Extreme Storms" Thousands Without Power!! California

California hit with powerful storms and rain

BREAKING: Japan "Under Water"

Japan 400,000 evacuated 1 Dead 22 missing

'Mega' Agenda 21 resurrected with pope's help

Francis is expected to enthusiastically endorse a new U.N. document that promises to wipe out poverty by 2030 by reordering the world economy along the lines of socialist principles. The document, titled “Transforming Our World: 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development,” also seeks to “strengthen universal peace” and usher in a new era of shared prosperity. The pope’s visit marks just one in a series of historic and potentially prophetic events during the month of September.

Read More:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/mega-agenda-21-resurrected-with-popes-help/

How will the anniversary of 9 11 be remembered on Sept 11 2015, especially, by POTUS?

Time to remember that fateful day on Sept 11, 2001, a day that is etched in the minds of many people. A day I will never forget, as long as I live.

14 years later, the world has "changed" so much, by those who proposed to bring "change", as their agenda and platform. However, it has not changed for the better,
but for the worst and as each day passes many envy those who have died in the Lord, and do not have to experience the many horrors happening all over this planet.

I wish I could say, that from now and herein, things are going to get better, but we all know the truth, that this it not so, for most of the people on earth. We who are alive in these end times, are seeing daily prophecy come to pass, and the world becoming more violent, evil, by each passing moment. Just imagine, what awaits those who will be left behind in the great tribulation; there are horrors awaiting them, that have never been seen or experienced on earth before, or ever will seen again.

Let us today remember the innocent people who died on that day, especially their families who's lives were changed forever.

Our lives have changed as well, especially for Christians, who are being persecuted,
slaughter, and even imprisoned for their faith in God in countries where soldiers laid their lives down to live under "freedom".

Let us give thanks to God, that He has protected us to this very day, and is coming for His Bride via the Rapture; for she is not appointed to God's wrath.

May God hear and answer our prayers this very day, and keep us safe under His wing,
until Jesus comes to take us to our eternal home, which could be any moment.

God Bless,

Maranatha,

Valerie

Massive Asteroid To Hit Earth September 2015! Jade Helm To Go Live!

Published on Sep 3, 2015
Massive Asteroid To Hit Earth September 2015! Jade Helm To Go Live!

My Comment: Strange this video is 00:14:44 in length; just a few days back I had a dream of the number 44 ....Could this be some short of warning that judgment is coming for the world?

My Dream of the number 44

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1352691&cmd=show

God's not going to let that happen while the Church is still here.

Kathy G.
God's not going to let that happen while the Church is still here.

Kathy, & Everyone, I agree, God isn't going to send His wrath down, while the Bride is still here. Therefore, if this asteroid is coming so soon, that can only mean, the Rapture of the Bride will be beforehand, and is that much sooner.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Sounds good to me! (The Rapture, that is, not the asteroid!)

Crane collapses at Mecca's Grand Mosque; Saudi Arabia raises death toll to 107

Abdullah Al-Shihri and Adam Schreck, The Associated Press
Published Friday, September 11, 2015 1:07PM EDT
Last Updated Friday, September 11, 2015 8:42PM EDT

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia -- A towering construction crane toppled over on Friday during a violent rainstorm in the Saudi city of Mecca, Islam's holiest site, crashing into the Grand Mosque and killing at least 107 people ahead of the start of the annual hajj pilgrimage later this month.
Images posted by social media users showed a grisly scene, with police and onlookers attending to numerous bodies lying amid pools of blood on the polished mosque floors.
Saudi Arabia's civil defence authority provided a series of rising casualty numbers on its official Twitter account as ambulances whisked the wounded to area hospitals. As of early Saturday, it said those injured in the disaster numbered 238.

Read more & see Video:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/crane-collapses-at-mecca-s-grand-mosque-saudi-arabia-raises-death-toll-to-107-1.2558872

Here's another video - by Pastor Paul Begley

MECCA: Crane Collapses 107 Dead 154 Injured At Mosque On 911

Published on Sep 11, 2015
BREAKING News: Islam's "most holy site" the Mosque at Mecca a crane collapses and 65 dead and 154 injured as lightning hits it on 9/11

Obama Declares Victory "Iran Nuke Deal"

Published on Sep 11, 2015

Pope Francis' Meeting With 9/11 Families and Multi-Religious Service at Ground Zero to Be Highly Symbolic

That Sept. 25 meeting with 9/11 families will be held outside by the twin reflecting pools at the 9/11 Memorial and Museum in downtown Manhattan, Helen Osman, secretary of communications for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, explained during a briefing about the pope's U.S. visit with reporters Friday.

Read more:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pope-francis-meeting-with-9-11-families-and-multi-religious-service-at-ground-zero-to-be-highly-symbolic-144002/

Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ, from today forward for the next few weeks, is
a high alert watch, for the Rapture. God knows the day and hour, however, because we have been watching the biblical prophecies coming to pass so quickly leading to the soon great tribulation, we know without a doubt, the Rapture is beforehand.

Therefore, as always, be prepared for the imminent Pre Tribulation Rapture. Jesus is coming, it could be today, tomorrow or the next day; when we least expect it, Jesus will show up at the Rapture. We see many biblical prophecies coming to pass, and there can't be any doubt, we are living in the last moments of this age.

Remember the bride is not appointed to God's wrath, therefore, we can be sure, our days are numbered, as we watch. So many people, especially Christians being slaughter for their faith in Jesus. World War is just over the horizon, and the troops of those mentioned in scripture are preparing for an all out World War 3.

Should God decide, that this period of time, September 2015, the Rapture is to take place, I want to thank God first, for allowing me, to be used as His vessel, and for sustaining to this very day, my health; so I could continue the work which the Lord laid upon my heart. I would be overjoyed, if my work here on earth, would be complete, and my new life with Jesus via the Rapture, would begin in Heaven any moment now; I know many here feel likewise. Thank you, to all who visit here and read, and all the members past and present. Thanks to the faithful few who have continued to encourage and contribute their messages here on the forums. May I have the divine pleasure of meeting, each one of you in Heaven.

My left wrist is so swollen today, and painful, but I have to continue, doing what I'm able too for God's Honor and Glory. I will continue as long as I'm able too, and as long as the good Lord sustains me, to keep on, until the day comes for our departure.

I will keep posting on this thread, through September as long as we are here. If someone is reading this post, and it ends on September 13, 2015, or any day in September, then note; Either I've gone to be with the Lord via the Rapture or death, whichever comes first; or my hands are no longer able to function typing on the computer. If the days/month passes, then you'll see me continue my posting until then.

Let's keep our eyes on Jesus, and continue to watch daily. Jesus will coming, in God's perfect timing. Remember there is a special crown awarded to all those who are watching for Jesus' coming, to lay down before Him, showing our gratitude for what He has done for us; in the past and present times.

God Bless,

In Jesus' Love,

Maranatha!

Valerie

WHAT THE RAPTURE WILL LOOK LIKE! DETAILED ACCOUNT!!

Clashes erupt on the Temple Mount ahead of Jewish New Year

Israeli police raided the plaza outside Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque on Sunday in what they said was a bid to head off Palestinian attempts to disrupt visits by Jews and foreign tourists on the eve of the Jewish New Year. The Palestinian youths, Israeli police said in a statement, had intended "to disrupt the routine of visits to the Temple Mount on the eve of Rosh Hashana", the Jewish New Year, which begins at sunset on Sunday.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Clashes-on-the-Temple-Mount-ahead-of-Jewish-New-Year-416078

Wake Up! (Sept 13/23/28, 2015 ) 14 End Times Events - Prophetic Compilation.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

DOUBLE ECLIPSE OF THE SUN

On Sept. 13th, the sun was eclipsed--twice! No one on Earth has ever seen anything like it. Indeed, it was only visible from Earth orbit. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) recorded the event: A movie from the SDO science team explains the crazy-perfect alignment required for such a view.

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Movie at:

http://sdoisgo.blogspot.com/

Jordan king warns Israel over Jerusalem holy site violence

"We have gotten reassurances from the Israelis government that this would not happen. Unfortunately, these are reassurances we have heard in the past," the king said. "Any more provocations in Jerusalem, will affect the relationship between Jordan and Israel; and Jordan will have no choice, but to take action, unfortunately."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jordan-king-warns-israel-over-jerusalem-holy-site-violence/

3 earthquakes shake central, northern Oklahoma in 1 hour

Three earthquakes have shaken parts of central and northern Oklahoma in less than one hour. The U.S. Geological Survey said all three quakes were recorded Monday between 12:10 p.m. and 1:08 p.m.

http://www.theadanews.com/news/earthquakes-shake-central-northern-oklahoma-in-hour/article_708babba-5b2e-11e5-947b-8f1d10b4654c.html

Earthquake Rattles Fried Nerves Near Valley Fire

The earthquake rumbled through the North Bay hours after tens of thousands of residents evacuated following the rapid spread of the unrelenting Valley Fire.

http://patch.com/california/napavalley/earthquake-rattles-fried-nerves-near-valley-fire

People get ready, Jesus is Coming.

https://youtu.be/2jFPNbtflG0

Pastor Begley also spoke about it, I also posted information earlier about this subject.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussions Purposes"

Is Blood Moon apocalypse REALLY coming?

In the news... mainstream media giving clues pointing to 9/23

Published on Sep 16, 2015
In this video, I show 2 news reports from yesterday and one from a few weeks ago that seem to indicate something big (monstrous)is coming on 9/23.

"Fair use Information & Educational Purposes" - original posted by Tom D.

September 23 2015 What will happen?

Published on Aug 26, 2015

Missionary Evangelist Robert Breaker talks about September 23, 2015, and the many events that people are saying will take place on or around that date in September of 2015. For more videos, see: www.thecloudchurch.org

Click the link below and it will take you to the second half of this thread for the follow:

Israel Sept 2015 Calendar - High Expectations for Rapture Sometime during Second Half of Sept !!! Sept 17 - 30, 2015

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1353215&cmd=show