Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Prophetic Significance of Netanyahu’s Defeat or Re-election Next Week

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The Prophetic Significance of Netanyahu’s Defeat or Re-election Next Week

Next week on Tuesday March 17th, Israelis will go to the polls in order to decide if they will re-elect their current Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Recently, Netanyahu confessed that “he saw ‘a real danger’ that he might lose next week’s closely contested election and asserted that there was a worldwide effort to ensure such an outcome.” Netanyahu continued, “…it is a very tight race. Nothing is guaranteed because there is a huge, worldwide effort to topple the Likud government.”1 As an evangelical, Bible-believing Christian, I find next week’s election extraordinarily important for at least two reasons.

First, the global effort to defeat Netanyahu fits into the pattern predicted in the Scripture that all nations will eventually turn against Israel. Netanyahu, who just last week gave a well-received speech before a joint session sponsored by the House of Representatives, has been a stalwart for the idea that Israel should not enter into “bad deals” in exchange for the illusory promise of peace from her hostile Middle Eastern neighbors that are committed to driving tiny Israel into the Mediterranean Sea. In addition, Netanyahu has been a staunch critic of the Obama Administration’s recently discovered ambition to enter into a “bad deal” with Iran, which allows the latter to even more quickly cross the nuclear finish line.2 Since Netanyahu’s policies in this regard contradict global opinion, the global community has become a cheerleader for Netanyahu’s opponent Isaac Herzog of the left-of-center Zionist Union party.

In fact, I am embarrassed to admit my own country’s complicity in the global effort to unseat Netanyahu. Obama recently demonstrated his animosity for the Prime Minster by refusing to even meet with Netanyahu last week when the Prime Minster came to America to deliver his speech.3 Such hostility is also evidenced by the Obama Administration’s recently discovered new policy of shooting down Israeli airplanes sent by Israel for the express purpose of taking out Iran’s imminent nuclear capabilities.4 These are certainly strange ways for an American presidential administration to treat a longstanding ally and the only Democracy in the region. As if all of this was not bad enough, the Obama Administration has gone so far as to dispatch its own campaign operatives to Israel in order to ensure that Netanyahu is not re-elected.5 Such behavior does not bode well for America in the long run given God’s promise to curse those who curse Israel. As recorded in Genesis 12:3, God is very clear about this promise when he said, “And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse.

Second, the defeat of Netanyahu will inevitably pave the way for the eventual further division of the Land of Israel as well as the division of the City of Jerusalem. “In footage of the event obtained by Reuters Television, Netanyahu said Herzog would seek to renew peace talks with Palestinians and negotiate about ‘dividing Jerusalem, giving back territory.'”6 The prophet Joel predicted that such a division is the very thing that will kindle the wrath of God thereby bringing about His end time judgments. Joel 3:2 says, “I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land” (italics added). According to this prophecy, apparently God will finally enter judgment against the nations in the end times based upon their mistreatment of His people Israel. The final and italicized clause in this prophecy indicates the straw that will break the camel’s back, thereby pouring forth divine wrath upon unsuspecting humanity, will be the intentional division of Israel’s land. Interestingly, God here refers to this tract of real estate as “My land.” Such division is exactly what the global community, the Obama Administration, and Netanyahu’s opponent Isaac Herzog are seeking to accomplish. Thus, Netanyahu’s defeat and Herzog’s victory will bring us just one step closer toward the fulfillment of this terrifying prophecy.

Read more:

http://thewordonpolitics.com/the-prophetic-significance-of-netanyahus-defeat-or-re-election-next-week/

Re: The Prophetic Significance of Netanyahu’s Defeat or Re-election Next Week

Valerie, I don't know if you have seen this video by Mark Murchison

"Fair use'

In this video, Mark says that in the past when he had dreams of a large tree falling, a major world leader was taken out of power.

Heidi, I had Mark's video a couple of weeks back about the big tree falling but did not link it to anything in particular. It was more like one of those wait-and-see type of things. I can see the tree as either Netanyahu falling or the U.S. falling for interfering and undercuting both him and Israel. Very good catch!

In the video Mark said that to him trees represent world leaders. With the news that Putin has not been seen now for over 10 days, it could be him who has fallen like that tree.

Thank you Texas Sue.
Who knows who it is going to be, there is so much going on in too many countries right now.

Heidi
Valerie, I don't know if you have seen this video by Mark Murchison

"Fair use'

In this video, Mark says that in the past when he had dreams of a large tree falling, a major world leader was taken out of power.

Heidi,

No I have not seen this video by Mark Murchison.

excerpt from an email from Mike Evans:

Israel is voting on its future today

Dear K______,

One of the most critical elections in Israel's history is being held today as voters in the Jewish state select the leaders who will be tasked with defending a nation surrounded by enemies. I have been spending much time in prayer for the outcome. It is vital that Israel has strong leaders who are prepared to do whatever it is necessary for Israel to survive.

The election is too close to call according to pollsters and pundits, but God knows exactly what will happen. This is a spiritual battle, and even though we are not voting, we have a role to play in this election through our prayers. Today, God is calling us to stand with His Chosen People like never before.

In just a few weeks, on April 15 as the world marks Yom HaShoah—Holocaust Remembrance Day—we will be hosting a great global gathering of Believers for “I Will Not Forget.” We are going to stand together to say to the world that we support and defend Israel and the Jewish people. We are going to remember the darkness, but we are also going to pledge to be the light! We are going to show God's love to His Chosen People in a way that they have never seen and heard it before...and it is going to make a huge difference.

God is greatly blessing this effort with His favor. The former president of Israel, Shimon Peres, has already recorded a message for this special day. My friend, Benjamin Netanyahu, will be doing so in just a few days, and so will Nobel Prize winner, Elie Wiesel. In addition, we are featuring content from the “Lights in the Darkness” segment of the Friends of Zion Heritage Center experience. This will be a powerful message that will never be forgotten.

Thousands of churches all around the world have signed up to be part of “I Will Not Forget.” They will host congregations and small groups who will gather for this prophetic day. In addition, we will be live-streaming a broadcast on our website, and three satellite networks—God TV, the Church Channel, and Inspiration Network International—will be broadcasting this special program.

God knows the outcome of the election, we will soon find out.

I too hope and pray Netanyahu will be re-elected.

We can pray for Netanyahu to be re-elected, however, we must hand it over to God and let God's will be done here on Earth, as it is in Heaven. For God works all things for good for those who love Him. His will surpasses all, and in the end, is for good, not for some, but for all of His people. God's ways are higher than ours, for the Lord already knows the end from the beginning.

Watching and praying with you all.

Maranatha!

Valerie