Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRAISE THE LORD! Victory!!!
Re: PRAISE THE LORD! Victory!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Paula Marie website:

Paul Begley:

YES!!!

Now the next phase begins. Benjamin Netanyahu's got to put together a coalition government. Please pray, everyone, that God will guide him, bless his efforts, and make them successful, and that Netanyahu will be able to form a coalition that will work together in unity.

This is not a "thus-saith-the Lord" statement on my part; I can claim to have received no special insight from God. But if this is, in fact, the year of the Rapture, then this is the last time that Bibi will be re-elected. Moreover, his time as prime minister will not last long; several months, at the most. When the Church Age ends, so will his job as prime minister; depending on his spiritual condition, Netanyahu will either be Raptured with us or forced out of office shortly after we're gone. (Suffice it to say that I hope he's Raptured with us!) A prime minister will then be elected who will be more than willing to make a deal with the devil--with the Antichrist, to be exact. It is that prime minister, whoever he is, who will sign that fateful peace treaty which will officially begin the Tribulation.

Kathy G.

Yes Praise the Lord for this victory, if it holds. News said the victor would be announced on Thursday.
If Bibi doesn't win in the final count, then we need to accept this as part of God's plan unfolding also.
But I do hope for Bibi to keep Israel and Jerusalem intact. It is the inheritance of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the son of David, Yeshua, our Lord Jesus. He came from heaven to save us from the penalty of sin. He rose again on the third day. He was seen by many witnesses. And on ascension day, he rose to heaven and a cloud received him out of sight.
He is coming back. One day, the Jewish people will connect what that cloud indicates, when the veil is taken from their eyes. They will remember that their ancestors were led through the desert by a cloud by day and pillar of fire by night.
The unseen God was with the cloud by day in the wilderness. God seen rose to heaven with a cloud and He is coming back. Until He comes for the church, I hope for an undivided Israel that dwells securely in the land. God be glorified.

PRAISE THE LORD, THANK YOU GOD, FOR HEARING THE PRAYERS FOR THIS VICTORY!

LORD ALL ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN.

THANK YOU JESUS, AMEN & AMEN

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed victory in Israel's election after exit polls showed he had erased his center-left rivals' lead with a hard rightward shift in which he abandoned a commitment to negotiate a Palestinian state.

Difficult coalition talks still lie ahead. Isaac Herzog, Netanyahu's chief opponent and head of the center-left Zionist Union, said "everything is still open" and that he already had spoken to party leaders about forming a government.

But after days in which Zionist Union appeared poised to defeat Netanyahu's Likud, the exit polls late on Tuesday put the two parties in a dead heat. Netanyahu could have the easier path to forming a cabinet, which would put him on course to becoming Israel's longest serving leader.

He pulled off the feat with a pitch for ultranationalist votes in the final days of the hard-fought campaign, using tactics that could deepen a feud with the White House, at least as long as President Barack Obama remains in office.

An exit poll for Channel 2 TV gave Likud 28 seats and Zionist Union 27 in the 120-member parliament. Channel 10, revising its survey several hours after voting ended, put that margin at 27 seats for Likud to 26 for Zionist Union. Channel 1 had both parties tied at 27.

"Against all odds: a great victory for Likud," a beaming Netanyahu told cheering supporters in a speech at party election headquarters in Tel Aviv. He said he had spoken to leaders of other right-wing parties and urged them to form a "strong and stable" government with him without delay.

http://news.yahoo.com/king-bibis-reign-challenged-israeli-election-061428651.html

Netanyahu wakes up to shock election victory

With 99 percent of the ballots boxes counted, Likud opens five seat lead over Zionist Union with 29 mandates, Joint Arab List retains third place; Lieberman, who was polling at the electoral threshold, surprises with 6.

Read more:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4638197,00.html

Texas Sue
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

DITTO!!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS...by allowing Bibi to win still yet, his fourth term as Israel's Prime Minister!!!

GOD "IS" DEFINITELY IN CONTROL, isn't He!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Praise the Lord for hearing the prayers of His people! The Lord has chosen Who He wanted to win, and it was Bibi!!

Kathy G.
This is not a "thus-saith-the Lord" statement on my part; I can claim to have received no special insight from God. But if this is, in fact, the year of the Rapture, then this is the last time that Bibi will be re-elected. Moreover, his time as prime minister will not last long; several months, at the most. When the Church Age ends, so will his job as prime minister; depending on his spiritual condition, Netanyahu will either be Raptured with us or forced out of office shortly after we're gone. (Suffice it to say that I hope he's Raptured with us!) A prime minister will then be elected who will be more than willing to make a deal with the devil--with the Antichrist, to be exact. It is that prime minister, whoever he is, who will sign that fateful peace treaty which will officially begin the Tribulation.

Yes, I agree with you, Kathy. I can see this, too.