Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September When It Comes ....

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

There's a cross above the baby's bed,
A Saviour in her dreams.
But she was not delivered then,
And the baby became me.
There's a light inside the darkened room,
A footstep on the stair.
A door that I forever close,
To leave those memories there.

So when the shadows link them,
Into an evening sun.
Well first there's summer, then I'll let you in.
September when it comes.

I plan to crawl outside these walls,
Close my eyes and see.
And fall into the heart and arms,
Of those who wait for me.

I cannot move a mountain now;
I can no longer run.
I cannot be who I was then:
In a way, I never was.

I watch the clouds go sailing;
I watch the clock and sun.
Oh, I watch myself, depending on,
September when it comes.

So when the shadows link them,
And burn away the clouds.
They will fly me, like an angel,
To a place where I can rest.
When this begins, I'll let you know,
September when it comes.

-----
My questions, So when
September Comes, will we fly away, like an angel,to a place where we can rest. When September begins, will we know, that the time has finally come? Summer is passing, September is a day away, it is the 9th month of the year and has 30 days. Notice, 3 times, mentioned in this Song "I watch". We're watching, therefore, which watch is it, the third or fourth? September is the 9th month, as I had mentioned above, and the number9 means completion, finality and judgment. I always think of September as a possible time for the Rapture, since my Father & Mother both died in Sept, 47 years apart. The dead in Christ will rise first and then we who are alive with join them in the clouds...MARANATHA!

The Ninth Hour... (by the way that is 3PM in our time when Jesus died on the Cross, and the time when the following prophets and people prayed and received answer to their prayers. We should therefore, make time if possible each day to pray on the 9th hour or 3PM our time too to receive answers to our prayers.)

"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46)

At the apex of the sufferings of the Lamb of God for the sins of the world, it was fitting that He should utter this desolate cry at the ninth hour, for this was the time of the regular evening sacrifice, as well as the time of evening prayers among the people of ancient
Israel.

It was at this hour that Elijah prayed to God against the prophets of Baal on Mount Carmel, and God answered by fire from heaven (1 Kings 18:36-39). This was also the hour of Ezra’s great prayer of confession and intercession (Ezra 9:5), followed by a wonderful revival among the backslidden people of Israel.

When Daniel uttered his own prayer of confession and intercession "about the time of the evening oblation" (Daniel 9:21), God sent the angel Gabriel to answer his prayer. In the New Testament, "Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour" (Acts 3:1), and the result was the first apostolic miracle. The first Gentile convert to Christ was Cornelius, who was praying "about the ninth hour of the day" (Acts 10:3) when he, like Daniel, received a visit from an angel of God to tell him to send for Peter, who would lead him to Christ.

In all recorded instances of prayer at the ninth hour, at the daily evening sacrifice, God answered the prayer in a marvelous way.

More at:
http://www.icr.org/article/ninth-hour/

Re: September When It Comes ....

Well, I'm planning to participate in Ann Graham Lotz call to prayer on September 1st. I'll choose my prayer and fasting time to be 3:00. Thanks for the insight!

Francine, That's wonderful news! I posted a thread for others who would also like to join in and pray.

I will certain pray for Jerusalem, as it is our Christian duty to do so.
As far as 3pm is concerned I too, will set this as my time for prayer. The Lord laid it on my heart, awhile back to do a study on the number 3, and now I understand even more the importance of praying at that time of day.

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Perhaps we should all start off Sept 1, with an Urgent Call to Prayer for Jerusalem, as well as for U.S.A. & Canada & the countries around the world where all members reside and terrorist threats exist.

9 1 1: An Urgent Call to Pray for Jerusalem‏ - On Sept. 1st....Anne Graham Lotz

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1323481&cmd=show

‘Significant increase’ in terror chatter as haunting anniversary of 9/11 nears"

It's the 13th Anniversary of 9/11,and it's still etched in my mind as if this happened yesterday. It was shocking event, that kept me riveted in total unbelief watching the Reports on the Television screen. It was like I was in a state of shock, that this happened on American soil. It, left an imprint on many people and no godly person every wants to see or experience such a horror again.

Now with this 13th Anniversary, and threats made by terrorists once again, it's unbelievable, and very disturbing to even hear about it. We know the threats are real...we need to stay very close to God, closer than ever before. Only God knows the future, we'll have to have faith that either God will remove God's people in harms way beforehand, by supernatural intervention like the Rapture; or send Angels with a hedge of protection for them. Our faith has to be strong, front and center, believing our God has
already set a plan in mind, if such an attack should happen.

Please remember to spend more time in prayer, apparently 3pm, is an excellent time if you are able to pray then, each day. See, the first post, above for explanation.

Maranatha,

Valerie

‘Significant increase’ in terror chatter as haunting anniversary of 9/11 nears

The U.S. intelligence community has observed a “significant increase” in chatter among terrorist organizations as the 13th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks nears.

“We’ve noticed a significant increase in chatter among Islamic terrorist organizations overseas both on the Internet and phone lines,” a U.S. government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Blaze.

While the intelligence community can not pinpoint whether or not an attack is planned, the official said that agencies “did see this kind of increase in chatter before the September 11 attacks.”

Deciphering chatter is more difficult than in previous years because of the rise of the Islamic State group, which threatens to drain al Qaeda of resources as it asserts dominance Iraq and Syria. Like al Qaeda, Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, has openly declared its intent to bring terror to American interests around the globe.

Read more:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/28/significant-increase-in-terror-chatter-as-911-near/

September has already arrived!!! We're here!!! Wonder if we'll be called home this month!?! I surely hope 'n' pray that this will be our last month AND year here on earth, don't you!?!

PLEASE COME QUCKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes September has arrived and on the 2nd day, another tragic event has taken place.

Drudge Report Today

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Second US Journalist Beheaded by ISIS - Drudge Report - 'I'M BACK OBAMA'

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/09/02/new-isis-video-purports-to-show-beheading-of-another-us-journalist/

3rd Day and things are getting very serious now.

May God protect us from all harm and evil in these trying days ahead, until
Jesus comes for us very soon at the Rapture.

Ukraine crisis: Obama in Estonia ahead of Nato summit

US President Barack Obama has arrived in Estonia for talks on Russia and the Ukraine crisis with Baltic leaders. He is due to hold talks in the capital Tallinn with the presidents of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Correspondents say the three states, which joined Nato in 2004, are worried about Russia's intervention in Ukraine.

Later in the week Mr Obama will attend a Nato summit that is expected to back plans for a rapid-response force that could be dispatched within 48 hours.

Nato recently announced plans to set up the force to protect Eastern European members against possible Russian aggression.

Russia reacted by saying it would alter its military doctrine to reflect "Nato infrastructure getting closer to Russian borders".

Read more at:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29040079

How reputable and reliable is Newsmax.com...does anyone know?

"For Your Discernment" (I'm praying this is not true) but just in case...!

Breaking News from Newsmax.com Jihadists Steal Commercial Jets, Raise 9/11 Fears
the Washington Free Beacon reports that information about stolen jetliners was circulated within the U.S. government over the past two weeks — including an ominous warning that one or more jets could be used in an attack marking the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist strikes in New York and Washington.

Read more:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/jihadists-steal-commercial-jetliners/2014/09/02/id/592190/

September 2, 2014 4:55 pm

Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

Egypt set for military intervention as Libya spirals toward failed state

Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

“There are a number of commercial airliners in Libya that are missing,” said one official. “We found out on September 11 what can happen with hijacked planes.”

The official said the aircraft are a serious counterterrorism concern because reports of terrorist control over the Libyan airliners come three weeks before the 13th anniversary of 9/11 attacks and the second anniversary of the Libyan terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the Benghazi attack, which the Obama administration initially said was the result of a spontaneous demonstration against an anti-Muslim video.

A senior State Department counterterrorism official declined to comment on reports of the stolen jetliners.

A second State department official sought to downplay the reports. “We can’t confirm that,” he said.

Meanwhile, officials said Egyptian military forces appear to be preparing to intervene in Libya to prevent the country from becoming a failed state run by terrorists, many with ties to al Qaeda.

Libya remains an oil-rich state and if the country is taken over completely by Islamist extremists, U.S. counterterrorism officials believe it will become another terrorist safe haven in the region.

The officials said U.S. intelligence agencies have not confirmed the aircraft theft following the takeover of Tripoli International Airport in late August, and are attempting to locate all aircraft owned by two Libyan state-owned airline companies, as security in the country continued to deteriorate amid fighting between Islamists and anti-Islamist militias.

Read more at:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/missing-libyan-jetliners-raise-fears-of-suicide-airliner-attacks-on-911/

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

President Obama Says “We Don’t Have a Strategy” on ISIS, Except He Does

Obama does have a strategy. He’s had one from the day he took office. Apologize for America, appease the radical Muslim world, and ignore the threat posed by jihad. The latest news makes this crystal clear. As Fox News reports: "Obama was given detailed and specific intelligence about the rise of the Islamic State as part of his daily briefing for at least a year before the group seized large swaths of territory.."

Read more at:

http://www.redstate.com/diary/matthewclark/2014/09/02/president-obama-says-dont-strategy-isis-except/

AMERICAN MILITARY DRILLS IN UKRAINE
RUSSIA NUKE EXERCISE

http://www.drudgereport.com/

U.S., allies to stage exercises in West Ukraine as battles rage in East

(Reuters) - As fighting between the army and Russian-backed rebels rages in eastern Ukraine, preparations are under way near its western border for a joint military exercise this month with more than 1,000 troops from the United States and its allies.

The decision to go ahead with the Rapid Trident exercise Sept. 16-26 is seen as a sign of the commitment of NATO states to support non-NATO member Ukraine while stopping well short of military intervention in the conflict.

The annual exercise, to take place in the Yavoriv training center near Ukraine's border with Poland, was initially scheduled for July, but was put back because early planning was disrupted by the crisis in the eastern part of the country.

"At the moment, we are still planning for (the exercise) to go ahead," U.S. Navy Captain Gregory Hicks, spokesman for the U.S. Army's European Command said on Tuesday.

NATO stepped up military activity in its eastern member states after Russia's annexation of Crimea in March, and is expected to agree at a summit in Wales this week to create a new rapid reaction force of several thousand troops.

In addition to staging air force exercises, the United States is moving tanks and 600 troops to Poland and the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania for joint maneuvers in October, replacing a more lightly armed force of paratroopers.

But Rapid Trident will entail the first significant deployment of U.S. and other personnel to Ukraine since the crisis erupted.

President Barack Obama will visit Estonia on Wednesday to reassure the former Soviet Baltic states of U.S. support, and Estonia's prime minister on Tuesday called for a more visible NATO presence in eastern Europe.

Washington has promised Ukraine $52 million in non-lethal security aid and has already provided combat rations, body armor, radios and other equipment. Pentagon leaders have met with Ukrainian counterparts to discuss a range of cooperation, but, for now, arms supplies have been ruled out.

"It is very important to understand that a military solution to this problem is not going to be forthcoming," Obama told reporters at the White House last week.

The United States European Command (EUCOM) says the exercise this month will involve about 200 U.S. personnel as well as 1,100 others from Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Britain, Canada, Georgia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Romania and Spain.

Focused on peacekeeping, it will include command post drills, patrolling and dealing with improvised explosive devices.

While it involves many NATO members as well as countries such as Ukraine, who are part of NATO's broader "Partnership for Peace," the exercise is not formally a NATO drill.

More broadly, under a broad program titled "Operation Atlantic Resolve" meant to show U.S. commitment to the European allies, NATO is running what officials say is a ramped up version of its regular summer and autumn training schedule.

(Reporting by Peter Apps; Editing by David Storey and Gunna Dickson)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/02/us-ukraine-crisis-exercises-idUSKBN0GX23Q20140902

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes'

Red Alert: MSM Warns ISIS Sending 11 Missing Libyan Airliners To America On 9-11-2014 (Videos)

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/09/red-alert-msm-warns-isis-sending-11-missing-libyan-airliners-to-america-on-9-11-2014-videos-2466450.html

Mary brought this to our attention, thanks so much Mary.

Rapture Party!!!!

Go to Dreams & Visions and listen to what this woman had to say,
and listen to this song

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1325276&cmd=show

Earth Wind And Fire, "September" [lyrics]

September
Do you remember the 21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away

Ba de ya, say do you remember
Ba de ya, dancing in September
Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day

My thoughts are with you
Holding hands with your heart to see you
Only blue talk andlove,
Remember how we knew love was here to stay

Now December found the love that we shared in September.
Only blue talk and love,
Remember the true love we share today

Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day

Ba de ya, golden dreams were shiny days

Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya de ya

Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya de ya

WOW I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS SONG OR THE ONE BELOW IN MY LIFE THIS IS A FIRST!!!
IT REALLY SPEAKS TO ME THE NUMBER 21, BLUE, FLY AWAY, ETC.... REMEMBER MY
SKYBLUE 21 I SAW WHILE IN PRAYER BACK IN 1999...WOW...WILL ELABORATE LATER ON.

LORD LET IT BE...THE SAME WITH THIS OTHER SONG.
RAPTURE PARTY.....VERY POSSIBLE....NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD!!! RIGHT!!!
MARANATHA!!! VALERIE

Fantasy

Every man has a place
In his heart there's a space
And the world can't erase his fantasies
Take a ride in the sky
On our ship, fantasize
All your dreams will come true right away

And we will live together
Until the twelfth of never
Our voices will ring forever, as one

Every thought is a dream