Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
9 1 1: An Urgent Call to Pray for Jerusalem‏ - On Sept. 1st....Anne Graham Lotz

Received Email from Kathy G.

For those at RFTH who wish to Join her in prayer...!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem…
Psalm 122:6

Dear Friends,

As I prayed in early July during the 7 7 7: An Urgent Call to Prayer initiative, I felt as though God took my face in His hands and turned it towards Jerusalem.

It’s time to gather and rally His people to Pray for Jerusalem. So, I am inviting you to partner with me for…

9 1 1: An Urgent Call to Pray for Jerusalem

And I will pour out on…the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be great…each clan by itself…And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.” Zechariah 12:10-12, Romans 11:26-27

Pray… in the 9th month, September
Pray… on the 1st day, September 1st
Pray… and fast for 1 hour of your choosing

The Purpose:
For God to pour out His Spirit of grace and supplication on Jerusalem
For God to open Jerusalem’s eyes to recognize her Messiah…Yeshua…Jesus
For God to break her heart for her sin and rejection of Him
For God to save her spiritually and physically as she cries out to Him

Anne Graham Lotz

http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/blog/2014/aug/my-next-assignment/

Re: 9 1 1: An Urgent Call to Pray for Jerusalem‏ - On Sept. 1st....Anne Graham Lotz

Perhaps we should all start off Sept 1, with an Urgent Call to Prayer for Jerusalem, as well as for U.S.A. Canada & all the countries around the world where all members reside and terrorist threats exist.

Lord hear our prayers!

September When it Comes....

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1323390&cmd=show