Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Global Depopulation - Who Is Behind It and Why

This is a side of the world that has been hidden from us for a very long time. The truth is leaking out now. As I said above, the ones driving this agenda don't care if we know now because they think they are close enough to their end goal that they cannot be stopped. This is the purpose of the tribulation. It is J-U-D-G-M-E-N-T on those who willfully have sold out to the enemy and rejected Jesus. We have reached a point in human history where the seeds of the evil one have come to the time of harvest. Jesus is the One who will be the final harvester and the judge of all.

When you read that whole article, and you must read the whole article, it gives a wide view of the extreme, hideous methods that have been employed against humanity. That is the point of course, to destroy humanity, to destroy all those created IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. It is how the devil strikes back against the Most High - dsstroy His creation completely.

Texas Sue- No this does not surprise me at all. I have known about this for years and yes this is a group of people who would kill anybody who gets in their way and they have no soul. They actually thinks they are gods and want the people who remain to be servants. Their god is Lucifer and they believe they are superior to all human beings. Their planning to take over the world goes back hundred of years and they are very patient people who will wait until they get what they want. They will never be satisfied because they always want more. It is plainly stated in God's Word that the "Wicked have no peace." The person who wrote this article is very intelligent and mentions the usual groups and people and clubs which are correct. However not mentioned in the article unless I missed it is a certain group of people who actually control all these people and are at the top of the pyramid and are the ones who actually have all the power.They have deceived the people for hundred of years and work behind the scenes. We all know the ending that these people will be judged by God and will be thrown into the lake of fire.

For my earlier reply I fell asleep while writing that and did intend to edit. I was just rambling about how these elitist have controlled our world with wars and depressions in our economy, knowing that they would make tons of money off of misery for the masses. They think they are the puppet masters and we are the puppets, but our King will have the last say.

I'm not sure what sddlsssssssssssssssssssk means.

Julie you poor little kitty, you fell asleep and sddlssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk came out at the end of your post...

I've had that happen to me too, except, I still had my finger on the letters and it filled up the whole page; good thing I didn't post the message as yet,
everyone would have thought, Valerie has lost her marbles...

Go back to sleep Julie, it's ok...we all need a nap now and then.

LOL Valerie:

I don't even remember hitting the post message button! My fingers must have slept walked.

Julie F.
LOL Valerie:

I don\'t even remember hitting the post message button! My fingers must have slept walked.