Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Global Depopulation - Who Is Behind It and Why

The truth comes out - Yes, you are NOT paranoid, someone wants to kill you. The global elite, a small very powerful, very rich, sick and insane group of people want to de-populate the world down to a managable size group of "workers" or slaves to the new world order. I have seen bits and pieces of this information in different places before but this piece has the whole picture. Prepare to be shocked, then nauseous, then angry about the nightmare that is unfolding on this planet.

Satan's minions walk around in human skin but packed with demonic spirits like the mad man at the tombs of Gadarene. This cluster of maniacs think they have come so far and have so much power now that no one can stop them. We know someone who can - the real King of Kings and Lord of Lords and He is coming soon to do just that. The rapture is so close I can almost hear that shout. Is it any wonder that God is going to remove those who have chosen Him above all else and whom He dearly loves? He will remove us from the judgement that is about to fall on the most wicked generation that has ever lived on earth. "And the Spirit and the Bride say, 'Come Lord Jesus'".

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/the-illuminati-depopulation-agenda/

Excerpt:

Out of this research came the AIDS virus which was targeted at “undesirable elements” of the population. The first AIDS viruses were administered through a massive smallpox vaccine campaign in central and southern Africa by the World Health Organization in 1977. A year later ads appeared in major US newspapers soliciting “promiscuous gay male volunteers” to take part in a Hepatitis B vaccine study.

The program targeted male homosexuals age 20-40 in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, St. Louis and San Francisco. It was administered by the US Centers for Disease Control which, under its earlier incarnation as the US Public Health Department in Atlanta, oversaw the Tuskegee syphilis experiments on African American males.

San Francisco has been a target of numerous CIA experiments, due to its high population of left-leaning and gay citizens, which the Illuminati views as “undesirables”. According to Dr. Eva Snead, San Francisco has one of the highest cancer rates in the country. For years Malathion- first developed by the Nazis- was sprayed over the city by helicopters from the CIA’s Evergreen Air, whose Arizona base is used, according to author William Cooper, as CIA transshipment point for Columbian cocaine. The mysterious Legionnaire’s Disease occurs often in San Francisco and the CIA’s MK-ULTRA mind control bad acid program was based there.

The intellectual force behind the introduction of AIDS was the Bilderberger Group, which became fixated on population control after WWII. Author Cooper says the Policy Committee of the Bilderbergers gave orders to DOD to introduce the AIDS virus. The Bilderbergers are close to the Club of Rome, which was founded on a Rockefeller estate near Bellagio, Italy and is backed by the same European Black Nobility who frequent Bilderberger meetings. A 1968 study by the Club of Rome advocated lowering the birth rate and increasing the death rate. Club founder Dr. Aurelio Peccei made a top-secret recommendation to introduce a microbe that would attack the auto-immune system, then develop a vaccine as a prophylactic for the global elite.

Re: Global Depopulation - Who Is Behind It and Why

Texas Sue,

This is shocking, and so very true. We can see as we look around the injustice
being committed daily, by the global elite, a small very powerful, very rich, sick and insane group of people want to de-populate the world. A New World Order, where they are catered to, day and night, by those who are allowed to live, as their slaves and workers. However, like you stated, there is someone who can and will stop them, Jesus our Lord and Savior. Jesus will remove us first His Bride in waiting, and after the 7 year Tribulation will return to Earth with the Saints to win the battle at Armageddon and set up His kingdom here at His Second Coming to Earth. These global elite, will not succeed in their mission, instead, Jesus will be victorious and we along with the Lord.

"Come Lord Jesus Come"!

Valerie

The generations which fought world war one and world war two would absolutely turn white headed over night if they discovered that the whole time they were defending America they were actually fighting wars to make a small group of maniacal people rich. It didn't matter which side won, Germany or the European Nations or America they would get filthy rich off of these wars. My guess is the real reason Pearl Harbor happened is because they saw some way to make a profit off of America becoming involved in these wars. They probably made a fortune off of selling the metal to the plants on both sides to make weapons of destruction. They probably had stock in food companies selling packets of food to soldiers on both sides. There are a lot of different ways to profit from war from both sides and I'm sure the demonic power behind the iluuminati knew them all.

I never dreamed when I was growing up I would find out that everything that I thought was a certain way turned our to be an entirely different scenario. The illuminati has turned out to be such an evil cancerous growth on our American soil This group should be shut down and put on trial for high treason!
sddlssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

This is a side of the world that has been hidden from us for a very long time. The truth is leaking out now. As I said above, the ones driving this agenda don't care if we know now because they think they are close enough to their end goal that they cannot be stopped. This is the purpose of the tribulation. It is J-U-D-G-M-E-N-T on those who willfully have sold out to the enemy and rejected Jesus. We have reached a point in human history where the seeds of the evil one have come to the time of harvest. Jesus is the One who will be the final harvester and the judge of all.

When you read that whole article, and you must read the whole article, it gives a wide view of the extreme, hideous methods that have been employed against humanity. That is the point of course, to destroy humanity, to destroy all those created IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. It is how the devil strikes back against the Most High - dsstroy His creation completely.

Texas Sue- No this does not surprise me at all. I have known about this for years and yes this is a group of people who would kill anybody who gets in their way and they have no soul. They actually thinks they are gods and want the people who remain to be servants. Their god is Lucifer and they believe they are superior to all human beings. Their planning to take over the world goes back hundred of years and they are very patient people who will wait until they get what they want. They will never be satisfied because they always want more. It is plainly stated in God's Word that the "Wicked have no peace." The person who wrote this article is very intelligent and mentions the usual groups and people and clubs which are correct. However not mentioned in the article unless I missed it is a certain group of people who actually control all these people and are at the top of the pyramid and are the ones who actually have all the power.They have deceived the people for hundred of years and work behind the scenes. We all know the ending that these people will be judged by God and will be thrown into the lake of fire.

For my earlier reply I fell asleep while writing that and did intend to edit. I was just rambling about how these elitist have controlled our world with wars and depressions in our economy, knowing that they would make tons of money off of misery for the masses. They think they are the puppet masters and we are the puppets, but our King will have the last say.

I'm not sure what sddlsssssssssssssssssssk means.

Julie you poor little kitty, you fell asleep and sddlssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk came out at the end of your post...

I've had that happen to me too, except, I still had my finger on the letters and it filled up the whole page; good thing I didn't post the message as yet,
everyone would have thought, Valerie has lost her marbles...

Go back to sleep Julie, it's ok...we all need a nap now and then.

LOL Valerie:

I don't even remember hitting the post message button! My fingers must have slept walked.

Julie F.
LOL Valerie:

I don\'t even remember hitting the post message button! My fingers must have slept walked.